10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puente Viesgo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Puente Viesgo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puente Viesgo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puente Viesgo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puente Viesgo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puente Viesgo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puente Viesgo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puente Viesgo Cantabria:
Posada La Anjana
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada La Anjana is located in Puente Viesgo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santander is 14 miles from Posada La Anjana, and Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 11 miles away.
- Within easy access of Santander and very easy to find (sat nav took us to the door). This early in the year, the two couples traveling together we’re the only guests. But this did not matter. Rooms were warm, food was excellent, views were stunning and there were areas nearby to walk the dog.
- Lovely situation, friendly, helpful staff, good WiFi. Easy access to the town. Ten minute drive to El Castillo cave paintings.
- Excellent location, wonderful views and friendly and accommodating staff
- Ideal Hotel for Santander port, very good value with excellent free parking ,easy to find
- Staff were very helpful and friendly nothing was to much trouble.
Posada Rincón del Pas
Posada Rincón del Pas is located in Puente Viesgo, 14 miles from Santander and 9 miles from Santillana del Mar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 10 miles from Posada Rincón del Pas, and Isla is 24 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 11 miles away.
This is a small personally run hotel with rooms that have been very nicely decorated. There’s a lovely garden to sit in. The woman who owns the place was very gracious and helpful – she volunteered to drive me up the mountain so I wouldn’t have to walk the 1.25 miles to the caves of Monte Castillo. The 2 caves are well worth visiting (closed Mon & Tues) with an excellent bi-lingual guide for each. Make reservations before going.
I took a bus to Puente Viesgo from Santander. It’s then a 2-block walk across the river to the hotel. An excellent breakfast was provided as well as a very good glass of wine in the garden.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean
Los dueños muy amables y el desayuno riquísimo y bastante cantidad.
El único pero q la habitación y la cama q nos tocó era un poco pequeña para dos adultos y dos niños q hibams pero para una noche q estuvimos, nos apañamos; x lo demás todo genial!! Estuvimos muy agusto.
- los dueños te hacen sentir como si estuvieras en tu casa,la cama muy cómoda,y un delicioso desayuno,la casa es muy bonita y ambiente acogedor
- Me gustó todo en general, en la casa se estaba muy a gusto, los alrededores todo tan verde, tan cuidado daba gusto caminar, hacer grandes paseos por los parajes, en general mucha tranquilidad, justo lo que iba buscando.
- This is a small personally run hotel with rooms that have been very nicely decorated. There’s a lovely garden to sit in. The woman who owns the place was very gracious and helpful – she volunteered to drive me up the mountain so I wouldn’t have to walk the 1.25 miles to the caves of Monte Castillo. The 2 caves are well worth visiting (closed Mon & Tues) with an excellent bi-lingual guide for each. Make reservations before going.
Hostal Mirones 634
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Mirones 634 offers accommodations in Pomaluengo, just 12 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santillana del Mar is 10 miles from Hostal Mirones 634, and Suances is 10 miles away. Santander Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The evening meal – really inventive chef. Served with flare. Heavenly degustation menu – like a tasting menu at a swanky restaurant!!
- Está situado en un enclave perfecto para visitar toda la zona. Muy tranquilo y con un restaurante en el mismo hostal en el que podréis probar un bueno vino blanco de la zona y unos platos muy elaborados.
- Se lo regale a mi familia, para que fueran de viaje y les gusto mucho.
- Hoy en día, lo que diferencia un hotel bueno de uno malo es el personal. Y aquí encontramos al mejor. Las instalaciones están bien, habitaciones amplias, luminosas y lo más importante, limpias!
Trato insuperable, te sientes como en casa y la comida suprema, el chef
es extraordinario, cocina elaborada a la altura de los mejores chef. En
cuanto al hostal es un edificio con cierta antiguedad pero reformado,
muy limpio y que huele genial y decorado con mino. A pesar de ser un
local modesto perece la pena hospedarse para conocer a la pareja que lo
atiende y probar la comida que te ofrecen. Si lo tuyo no son los
hostales, para de todas formas para comer o cenar , si o si, te
enamorará. El restaurante es precioso y muy acogedor.
Located in Vargas, 12 miles from Santander, El Centro features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is provided.Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from El Centro, and Suances is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The owner was very helpfull and spoke good english.The place was very clean. with very comfy bed & pillows. It was a 2 minute drive to the caves we went to vist.
- Very close to Santander and motorway if you need it, friendly staff with suggestions where to go and what to visit – used that knowlidge and had a perfect day riding motorbike through the mountains
- Booked late as ferry was two hours late. Hotel phoned me to confirm rooms, very good place. Clean and comfy at very cheap price. Well recommended.
- LOVELY FRIENDLY WELCOME FROM THE MAN IN CHARGE. ROOM LOVELY AND CLEAN. VERY VERY NICE .
- Clean and well presented. Good shower. Welcoming owner with better English than my Spanish. Excellent value
Pensión la Campanilla
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Pensión la Campanilla offers accommodations in La Penilla.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find ticket service and shops at the property.Santander is 11 miles from Pensión la Campanilla, and Santillana del Mar is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was not available Breakfast would have been good
- El trato del responsable de la Pensión que está en la tienda justo debajo y es muy majo. Te explica todo al detalle.
- La ubicación muy cerca del Parque de Cabarceno,y Pedro el dueño muy agradable en todo.
- El apartamento esta muy bien, ademas tienes debajo el supermercado que esta siempre abierto. La atencion muy buenas, ademas ouedes comprar las entradas para cabarceno ahi mismo (con descuento).La tencion de primera.
- Ubicacion muy buena para ir a Cabarceno y bastante calentito
Posada Las Mozas del Agua
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Posada Las Mozas del Agua offers accommodations in Ríocorvo. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santander is 17 miles from Posada Las Mozas del Agua, and Potes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Las Mozas del Agua.
- Owners were so helpful and friendly. A lovely atmosphere.
- NO PROBLEMS WITH THE STAY AT ALL. RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE.
- The whole stay was very good. Could not fault anything. We were the only people staying at the hotel. We have stayed there before.
Very quiet place.
Very friendly staff.
- Easy parking. Very nice room with unusual decor. Very friendly, efficient and helpful proprietor. Felt very welcome.
Hotel Posada del Pas
The charming Posada del Pas is a colonial-style house with palm trees, gardens, a swimming pool and tennis court. It is surrounded by green hills and offers spectacular views.The Posada del Pas is in the Pas Valley, in the Cantabrian town of San Vicente de Toranzo. Santander is around 19 miles away.Guests enjoy free outdoor and garage parking at the Posada. There is a bar and a restaurant, serving international meals.All of the rooms at the Posada del Pas are heated. They feature cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.
- Wonderful family atmosphere. Very good value for money.
- Staff were lovely, welcoming, friendly & obliging. The location & scenery were stunning. Dogs made very welcome, would stay again as only 45 minutes from ferry. Did us a late snack which was very reasonable. Great wine.
- Location. Reason for stay was to run in the mountains
- This hotel is about an hour from Santander port so we chose it for convenience
Garden with pool and tennis court.
A great base to start a number of interesting cycle rides.
Only a couple hours easy ride from Santander once you find the start of the “greenway” at Astillero.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Paulino offers accommodations in Los Corrales de Buelna, just 18 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Casa Paulino, and Santillana del Mar is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Casa Paulino.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
- Perfect distance as a first stop from Santander ferry. Room was comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly.
- Very friendly people. The menu was translated into English for us on a separate piece of paper. A nice little touch. We stayed an extra night.
- We loved the cooked breakfast and the complimentary chocolates as we checked-out.
Located in Viérnoles, 16 miles from Santander, Casa Velarde features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Casa Velarde, and Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was conveniently located off of the highway and there was on-site parking.
- Very convenient for an overnight stop, about 30 minutes travel from Santander ferry terminal. Charming old property with a lot of family history. Helpful friendly host. Good restaurant within 10-15 minutes walk.
Traditional Spanish accommodation with secure parking within easy reach of Santander before the ferry home. Pleasant village setting and easy to find with directions given. Unfortunately the local bar/ restaurant was closed.
The owner was welcoming and spoke some English. Our room was on the ground floor but there was no private area to sit outside so we felt we were sitting more in family space although our host was happy for us to use the courtyard table.
The bathroom was a wet room equipped for disabled use which we hadn’t specifically requested and was in need of some updating.
- Wonderful staff – the lady was very pleasant and the breakfast was tasty. The place has a retro Spanish villa look, with antique furniture etc. etc., with pleasant coolness in the room. The room was cleaned every day.
- Very quaint property and ideal stop-over before ferry at Santander. Sleepy village atmosphere and El Horno restaurant 12 minutes walk, ideal for evening meal.
Casa Exposito is located in Renedo de Piélagos, just 10 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from Casa Exposito, and Suances is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 8 miles from Casa Exposito.
- The bathroom was newly installed and with a good shower. The owner was pleasant, the house was convenient to the motorway.
- No es que me gustara pero puedo entender que en un sitio económico las camas no sean extragrandes, el mobiliario no sea de última generación, las instalaciones sean antiguas (siempre que estén limpias), incluso que a las 7 de la mañana te despierten las voces desde el bar que está en la parte de abajo. Todo eso lo asumo.
- Dobre śniadanie, w znakomitej cenie, bardzo miły właściciel.
- No tengo nada que decir pero es muy centrico a todos los parques naturales que hay en la zona por el personal muy majos
- El trato con los clientes es bueno y esta ubicado en una zona que deja cerca muchos sitios de interes y ocio
Top Guest Houses In Puente Viesgo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puente Viesgo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puente Viesgo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puente Viesgo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!