10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puente San Miguel Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Puente San Miguel Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puente San Miguel Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puente San Miguel Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puente San Miguel Cantabria:
Posada Restaurante Sauga
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada Restaurante Sauga offers accommodations in Puente San Miguel, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Restaurante Sauga, and Santillana del Mar is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from Posada Restaurante Sauga.
- Very nice hotel located just beside the road – easy to find. Very nice and helpful staff there.
- The hotel changed our room for us as it was impossible for me to use the bathroom due to its steeply sloping ceiling. The accommodation was very clean and well presented. The on-site restaurant was excellent, with a varied menu. We were able to find a parking spot just down the street, within easy walking distance.
- The staff at the hotel were top class, with a great welcome despite a late arrival and showing genuine care throughout.
- Unfortunately nothing commended the accommodation or food
- amazing service and welcome, delicious food, room very cozy and historical
Posada Camino de Altamira
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Camino de Altamira offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Camino de Altamira, and Suances is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Camino de Altamira.
- Lovely bathrooms, plenty of towels, seemed very clean. Espresso at breakfast.
- Situation close to Santillana and Altimira was a good base. Also visited lovely Comillas to see Gaudi house
- surprisingly good spread for breakfast, do not expect an English breakfast here, as no english is spoken here attall. on arrival, i had a beer and free tapas, and a light snack before bed, great bed and a fantastic rest,i was made welcome by the locals. woken in the morning by a cockeral and a mooing cow. a fantastic place to stay, but you must speak Spanish….
- Less than 15 mins walk to old village. Helpful friendly staff. Free parking. Good base for coast from San Vicente to Santander and Cantabrian Mountains. Had gluten free food for my coeliac wife.
- Very clean and tidy. Laundry area, great views, cooking area and clean bedrooms.
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Octavio offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Hospedaje Octavio, and Suances is 4 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 14 miles away.
- Easy walking access from lodging to adjacent vehicle-controlled heritage area of village. Older owner was hospitable and talkative.
- Interesting building, not old but built of old materials by craftsmen carpenters, the father and son of the family. Great location on the edge of the village and with parking on the adjacent square. Very friendly people if you speak Spanish.I was lucky that there was a choir concert in the cloisters of the church that evening.
- The location was excellent, the owners lovely, the decor unique and cute.
Los dueños son muy buenos, muy amables, muchas gracias. Por cierto, quizá tengas que hacer una llamada antes de check-in porque ellos no viven en el mismo apartamento (pero justo al lado de aquí). La casa es muy bonita en realidad, pero gestionamos check-in de noche, por lo que no pudimos apreciar la belleza al principio hasta el día siguiente.///////
The hosts are very nice, very helpful, thank u so much. BTW, maybe you should make a phone call to them before check-in cos they don’t live in the same place (but just next to this house)
- Está en pleno casco histórico y muy tranquilo (también porque no había otros clientes). La habitación tiene de todo en una superficie chiquitina. El wifi funciona de maravilla.
Posada de la Abadia – Adults Only
Posada de la Abadia – Adults Only is located in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is ticket service at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada de la Abadia – Adults Only, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
I changed my plans and arrived in Santillana rather unexpectedly. I was very positively surprised by the look and location of the property, which just a stone’s throw away from a number of great Spanish restaurants. The staff made our stay really pleasant and the cozy, traditionally decorated lounge on the ground floor by the fireplace make you feel like being in a private home.
What possibly makes this property a great pick is truly its value for money, when compared to other accomodations in SDM., often outrageously expensive.
- Good location, comfortable rooms. Good advice for the area from the hotel manager. Very friendly and attentative.
Very nice accommodation – old mansion adapted for the guesthouse. Although the guy at the reception did not speak English, with my limited knowledge of Spanish he was able to give us advice on what to see and where to eat in Santillana del Mar. Room was comfortable, the bathroom as well. We appreciated that you can have breakfast onsite – it’s quite simple but filling.
The place is 5 minutes from the historical part of the town. No classic parking but we parked the car in front of the building.
Overall – the price was great for what we got.
- The owner was extremely pleasant and helpful in recommending restaurants, etc, in Santillana. We went to one of his recommended restaurants, La Villa, and it was excellent and very, very good value.
- Close to centre. Private parking. Clean rooms. Helpful staff. Nice beds.
- I changed my plans and arrived in Santillana rather unexpectedly. I was very positively surprised by the look and location of the property, which just a stone’s throw away from a number of great Spanish restaurants. The staff made our stay really pleasant and the cozy, traditionally decorated lounge on the ground floor by the fireplace make you feel like being in a private home.
Hostería Miguel Angel
Hostería Miguel Angel is situated at the entrance to the historic center of Santillana del Mar and offers free Wi-Fi. Rooms enjoy beautiful views of the Cantabrian countryside.The famous caves of Altamira, with their prehistoric cave paintings, are just one mile from the hotel. Free parking can be found nearby.The rooms at Hosteria Miguel Angel are decorated in warm tones with dark hardwood floors. They include a private bathroom and some rooms come with a terrace.Miguel Angel operates a 24-hour front desk. The staff is happy to provide tourist information and suggest excursions, such as a visit to Comillas Beach, 12 miles away.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Great little pizza place round the corner. Lovely village over the road. Secure and dry parking for the motorbikes.
- Perfect location. Very friendly owners. Spotlessly clean and tasteful hotel offering excellent value for money.
- The hosts were excellent, kind people. They were accommodating and helpful to find locations around the area.
- Was easy to reach by public bus from Torrelavega Bus Station and a very short walk. Lovely view of the rolling hills and countryside and located on the edge of the small medieval town. Very near the public bus up to Altamira Cave and a nice walk down to the Hosteria from the Cave.
- Very nice owner who volunteered info on the village and the surroundings. Small and simple room, but not too small. Comfortable for a couple. Very clean, as was the bathroom.
Posada Del Mar
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Posada Del Mar is located in Suances, 12 miles from Santander and 4.2 miles from Santillana del Mar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Isla is 24 miles from Posada Del Mar, and Somo is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lovely welcome from Rosa for us all at the end of a long drive through sun and snow!! Great value breakfast. Convenient location for our ferry departure the following day. Good walks in the valley nearby – great for the dog.
- The hotel is clean and quiet, very nice common room on the ground floor. The rooms are quite spacious, clean and comfortable. Not far away from the center with restaurants and shops.
- Rosa was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms were spotlessly clean.
- Staff helpful,friendly,room and bathroom super clean
– hotel in a quiet place of Suances
– Personnel (Rosa) makes effort to speak English. This is not perfect but quite exceptional in Spain and with smile this is makes you forget level of English.
– Good breakfast at very good price
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in Suances, 12 miles from Santander, Hospedaje Luciano features a terrace and views of the sea.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Santillana del Mar is 3.7 miles from Hospedaje Luciano, and Isla is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- El trato que tuvo el personal con nosotras ya que tuvimos una avería en el coche y no hubo ninguna pega en guardarnos el equipaje hasta que llegase el taxi el día de la salida, ni tampoco nos pusieron ningun inconveniente el día de la llegada al no poder llegar a la hora fijada. Además la habitación estaba muy limpia y era acogedora.
- El dueño del hotel es muy agradable, tiene mucho interés en la comodidad de los huéspedes. Tiene wifi, la tele está bien, y tienes opción de desayunar allí,(la tortilla estaba muy rica).Además está limpio. Volveremos.
- Muy atento en el recibimiento y buena atención general, tanto en información como en servicios.
El desayuno no estaba mal y la tortilla estaba muy rica.
El dueño era muy amable.
- El desayuno muy bueno y la habitación muy amplia y muy buen servicio.
One of our best sellers in Santillana del Mar! Located in Santillana del Mar, 16 miles from Santander, Posada Herrán features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Herrán, and Suances is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Herrán.
- Beautiful clean room lovely hostess so kind. The bathroom was new and so clean. The shower was hot and the breakfast was so yummy.
Good location when travelling with a car. Short walk into town through countryside which we enjoyed.
Staff very friendly and accommodating.
- This Posada was just out of town and was delightful. There was a large garden are and a huge inside sitting room to relax, talk and read. This was a wonderful find. The owners were delightful and even had their son show us the way to walk to the town center.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, excellent bathrooms, pretty surrounding, friendly reception
- We were greeted with a friendly welcome. No English spoken but it didn’t matter. The owner was good humoured and we were able to converse at a basic level. Breakfast, simple and adequate, was not included in the price but was not an expensive extra. The property was spotless. It is situated in a little rural village near Santilana del Mar but was only a 10 minute stroll away along a quiet country road.
Located in Santillana del Mar in the region of Cantabria, 16 miles from Santander, Posada Araceli features a playground and terrace.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Potes is 30 miles from Posada Araceli, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- this posada exceeded expectations–it was very comfortable and spacious, within five minutes of the center of Santillana and offeed quick access to the Altamira museum. Winter rates are very good value.
- The location was excellent, within easy walking distance to the old town and very close to the old caves
- Homely and best of all a really great staff. Affordable.
- A lovely old place and in a very quiet location. The staff were really helpful, the room was a good size and it was very quite and very dark room at night.
- Breakfast fine. Nothing special. Staff very nice. Good location for the old town. Great for visiting the caves.
Posada Puente Romano
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Posada Puente Romano offers accommodations in Toñanes, just 20 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Llanes is 28 miles from Posada Puente Romano, and Potes is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 19 miles away.
- The hostess is very friendly and welcoming. She made me feel quite at home. The location is excellent for visiting sites in Comillas, Santillana del Mar, and other places. I highly recommend this lovely hotel!
Close to Mirador
Decent stay but a bit expensive for what it was. Probably proximity to Santillana del Mar which was very busy explains the price.
The hosts were very simpathetic and helped us with few problems we had.
Breakfast was good.
- My husband and I arrived by motorcycle at Posada El Puente Romano with bad cases of food poisoning. We were allowed to check in right away at 11:00 AM. The owner, Rachel, drove me to the pharmacy to get medicine and communicate with the pharmacist. Upon returning, she made us a pitcher of lemon drink. Rachel had already bought me a variety of gluten free products for breakfast. She made us white rice and fresh poached fish for two evening meals. She acted like a “Mom” to us during our stay. Thank goodness for Posada El Puente Romano!
- Warm welcome late at night after ferry arrived four hours late. Excellent breakfast. Good location for onward travel and pretty hotel. Would have liked to arrive early enough to have tried their evening meal
Top Guest Houses In Puente San Miguel Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!