10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puente Pumar Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Puente Pumar Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puente Pumar Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puente Pumar Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puente Pumar Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puente Pumar Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puente Pumar Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Puente Pumar Cantabria:
Located in Lomeña, 25 miles from Llanes, Casa Fidela features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.Potes is 5 miles from Casa Fidela, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 22 miles away. Santander Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Good for walking and hiking. Very pleasant staff.
- Our room was spacious, clean and really confortable, with a lovely balcony with views to the mountains.
- Atmosphere and clean apartments. Breakfast included in price. Good value for money.
- Wanted to stay in Potes for Orujo festival and glad I didn’t. This B&B in the countryside was a quiet departure from Potes. Great ensuite room with large balcony.
- Very clean room and location good. Nice people who tried really hard to accommodate us while not speaking much English
- Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Posada El Corcal de Liébana
A beautiful balance of rustic and classical in a stunning rural setting, this hotel is located beside the Picos de Europa National Park in the Liébana Valley. It boasts a spa and elegant restaurant.Escape to the Spanish countryside to find peace and quiet in the Posada el Corcal de Liébana. A place for good food and pure relaxation in some of Spain’s most beautiful countryside.Each bedroom of the Posada el Corcal is individually decorated with classical furnishings, cheerful colors and rustic touches. Enjoy fabulous views from your bedroom window.Dine in the restaurant which serves both lunch and dinner, with a set menu option.Browse the wireless internet for free in the lounge-library or enjoy a quiet read and sit-down after exploring the surroundings. Head to the spa for the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym before freshening up for dinner.
A fantastic little hotel that is far better than you expect it to be .
The owner and staff were really helpful, even moving their private car so I could park the motor bike in their garage
Beautiful location,picos de Europa!
Excellent room, very good breakfast included, very nice stuff!
- Location great, facilities great. Staff were most helpful in forwarding a ‘lost’ passport to our next but one hotel. You cannot ask for better service than that. English is also spoken which was a bonus.
- The setting is Wow! The hotel is beautiful and the service is impeccable with lovely breakfast. We were shown two rooms that we could pick when we arrived- a double with balcony or a massive double suite in the attic with a skylight. We opted for the balcony as we wanted to soak up the views 🙂 the breakfast is very good. They have a restaurant a 1 min walk away for lunch and dinner. The food is quite basic so we would recommend heading to Potes (5 min drive away) for dinner as they have a wide variety of bars and restaurants.
- Staff were pleasant and keen to please.No tea making facilities in the room but they were very happy to let us make a pot of tea in the kitchen. Excellent restaurant in the bar next door
- A fantastic little hotel that is far better than you expect it to be .
La Anjana Ojedo
La Anjana Ojedo offers accommodations in Ojedo. The guesthouse has a terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Llanes is 19 miles from La Anjana Ojedo, and Potes is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from La Anjana Ojedo.
The staff/owners were keen to please, but were not widely travelled themselves. It was a village bar with en-suite rooms in a purpose built small block behind. Everything had been done to a tight budget, but the owners were keen to make you feel welcome. If there was a language difficulty, they showed you what they were cooking that day. It was straightforward home/bar cooking without a lot of choice. Within 2 miles in Potes there were many restaurants.
The rooms were clean and tidy. Parking was fine on the street outside.
- The staff were friendly and the rooms comfortable but small.
- – Lo cogimos porque era lo único que quedaba libre y más cercano de Potes. Las habitaciones estaban limpias, y el personal atento (tampoco fue nada extraordinario).
- Siendo una pensión no está mal. Muy cerca de Potes. La dueña muy amable
- Como valoración positiva, lo único que puedo decir es que el colchón de la cama era bastante cómodo. La ubicación es buena, esta cerca de Potes (muy bonito).
- The staff/owners were keen to please, but were not widely travelled themselves. It was a village bar with en-suite rooms in a purpose built small block behind. Everything had been done to a tight budget, but the owners were keen to make you feel welcome. If there was a language difficulty, they showed you what they were cooking that day. It was straightforward home/bar cooking without a lot of choice. Within 2 miles in Potes there were many restaurants.
Mirador de Enterrias
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Mirador de Enterrias offers accommodations in Enterria, just 23 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 5 miles from Mirador de Enterrias, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 49 miles from Mirador de Enterrias.
- Beautiful surrounding. Homely feel. Good food and courteous staff.
Excellent location for overnight stop in the Picos.
- Helpful staff, beautiful location, evening dinner
- Hotel familiar con un trato maravilloso del personal. MariCruz sensacional!
- Traumhafte, ruhige Lage, wo man direkt am Hotel im Freien sitzen, absolut abschalten und sich entspannen kann. Nette, symphatische Chefin und symphatisches, unkompliziertes Personal. Hervorragendes, sehr typisches, täglich sich änderndes Abendmenu mit Gemüsen direkt aus dem Garten und dem Ort.
Nuestra Señora del Carmen
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Nuestra Señora del Carmen offers accommodations in San Sebastián de Garabandal, just 22 miles from Llanes.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Potes is 11 miles from Nuestra Señora del Carmen, and Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 34 miles away.
Rooms were nice, clean, and modern.
Next to church, close to pines.
Evening meal and lunch available if required.
Religious pictures on walls.
- It was umbeknown to us but fortunately, it was a “pension” , with home made food. Otherwise, no where else to get food……. Best location for a pilgrimage – right next to church and the miraculous locations of everything happened at Garabandal. Must visit – see what it was like – the village more or less preserved from 1962
- Perfect location right next to the Church with a very warm and friendly staff, and excellent home cooked meals. I was given an entire house to myself a few minutes walk away, complete privacy and silence – for the price of a single room. They made me feel completely at home.
- A wonderful Hospederia in the center of the village right next to the church. Guests are treated like family and the home cooked meals are superb. Breakfasts are a little on the thin side, however, so prepare yourself for a long wait till the 2pm lunch! Rooms are comfortable and clean and the location couldn’t be better.
- Great hotel right next to church and close to the pines.
- Rooms were nice, clean, and modern.
This family-run guest house is located in the charming mountain village of Aniezo in the Picos de Europa, 5.6 miles from the market town of Potes. It has an attractive sun terrace overlooking the valley.The traditional-style rooms feature wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and mountain views. Bed linen and towels are included.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a bar, and you can enjoy a drink outside on the terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many fantastic hiking and mountain biking routes nearby, and you can also enjoy bird watching. The picturesque village of Aniezo features a 1000-year-old bridge and a traditional water wheel.Santander Airport is around 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away, and Oviedo Airport is 2 hours away. Free parking is available on site.
- Location is beautiful, the food was great, as were the owners, room comfortable
Great great hosts: incredibly friendly and a lot of humor! John is a great chef as well, and Gwen, wauw Gwen, she turned out to be our ‘lady of light’.
We appreciated the tranquillity of the place, the lovely terrace, the high quality of food and coffee, the spot on suggestions, the cleanliness.
- John and Gwen provide a real home from home with the added bonus of John’s superb cooking and a breathtaking location
- We booked for two nights and stayed for seven. John and Gwyneth could not have done more. John’s cooking on a par with Heston. Perfect hosts who I now regard as friends. A proper home from home.
- This family run establishment offers all the comforts of home in an idyllic location. The owners could not have been more helpful. Will definitely be visiting again
Posada El Azufral
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Posada El Azufral is set in Cambarco in the Cantabria Region, 42.3 miles from Llanes and 49.7 miles from Alto Campoo Ski Resort. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Posada El Azufral features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Potes is 3.1 miles from Posada El Azufral, while Santillana del Mar is 53.4 miles away. Santander Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Friendly welcome by son who spoke good English. Lovely clean room with beautiful terrace with views of surrounding countryside. Good home cooked food.
- We booked this little hotel for two nights whilst on a tour of Northern Spain. It is not far from the busy little town of Potes but it is in a very quiet little spot , ideal for relaxation and peace and quiet, you can park on the road but you would have to drive if you did not want to eat at the hotel. There are only about 6 rooms, at the time we stayed everyone else was Spanish but we were still made to feel extremely welcome and the owners and their children do speak a little English. The breakfast is lovely . The dining room at night does not open till 9:00 but the food is freshly cooked for you. There is no bar at the hotel but you can have drinks on the veranda area which looks out over the mountains. The room and spa bath were also very comfy.
- Beautiful Inn in a quiet area. Nice garden, very helpful owner, who knows a lot about the area. Tasty breakfast.
- The owner/managers were extremely friendly and helpful. The meals were very good.
- The room is splendid, the location is good in a calm environment. Also good breakfast with some variety.
Posada Valle del Oso
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Posada Valle del Oso is located in Lerones in the region of Cantabria, just 24 miles from Llanes.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Potes is 5 miles from Posada Valle del Oso, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from Posada Valle del Oso.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- Nice view. Location was good, surrounding beautiful.
Soundproofing was listed as a feature for the room, but the this was clearly not the case.
Hostal Gogar is located in Puentenansa, just 21 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Potes is 13 miles from Hostal Gogar, and Santillana del Mar is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Gogar.
- Water pressure in the shower was xcellent. Great stopover in the mountains during my cycling tour of northern Spain
- A great location. Stayed here on a motorcycle touring holiday, and the owner offered us the use of his garage for the bikes. Friendly staff, a good bar and great restaurant.
- The management tried very hard to make us feel comfortable, even though we don’t speak Spanish (other than a few words). They even rustled up dinner for us when we arrived late on the first day. Rated 2 star but better than some 3 star than we stayed in.
Easy to find. Helpful staff. Very clean throughout. Beautiful views from the bedroom.
A very pleasant stay in a pretty, quiet, rural location. Typically Spanish and friendly locals. Breakfast was very simple but also very cheap. Very grateful to the owner who allowed us to park our four motorcycles in his garage.
Very helpful staff
Basic breakfast included
We had a nice room out of the heat of the sun
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Featuring a terrace with a mountain view, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hosteria Peña Segra is located next to Deva River in Ojedo, just 14.3 miles from Picos de Europa National Park.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 miles away.Asturian coastline is approximately 21.7 miles from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- Very clean. Efficient staff. Wholesome breakfast. Room well away from the busy bar area.
- Really clean and roomies for the adults. Potes is 1 I’m away and it’s the cutest little City.
- Great restaurant, everything we needed, excellent. Safe storage for our bicycles.
La atención excelente, se portaron de maravilla con nosotros todo fueron facilidades y además se come de maravilla !!!!
Solo tenemos palabras de agradecimiento!!!!
Sobre todo la hija de la dueña buena profesional y mejor persona !!!
Volveremos sin duda
- Esta cerca de Potes, a unos 10-15 minutos andando al centro. Y tienes facil acceso a distintas rutas. Tiene cerca un mercado y unos ultramarinos que cierran tarde, por si hay que comprar algo antes de dormir. El restaurante esta justo debajo del hotel y el trato es perfecto, familiar y de confianza. Es lo justo que se necesita para caminar y visitar la zona
Top Guest Houses In Puente Pumar Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puente Pumar Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puente Pumar Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puente Pumar Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!