10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pruzilly Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pruzilly Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pruzilly Rhône-alps:
Chambre de charme
At the guesthouse, every room includes a terrace. Rooms have a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some accommodations at Chambre de charme have a balcony. Guest rooms include a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Chambre de charme has a playground. You can play tennis at the guesthouse.Mâcon is 5 miles from Chambre de charme. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice apt with great view! The hostess is very helpful! Food in the local resturants are exceptional!
- Nette Eigentümer, sauberes Appartement, schöne Aussicht
Great studio. We stayed over for one night with our kids (2 and 4) on our way to St. Tropez. It is a nice stopover (app. 800 km. from Utrecht, 10 minutes from Macon).
A nicely renovated monestry, with a japonese style diningroom.
We received a warm welcome by the ‘chef’, the 11 year old son of the owner. He showed us around and made us feel at home.
Keep up the good work and next year we will most certainly visit the gîte!
Geweldige studio. Wij verbleven er een nacht met onze kinderen (2 en 4) onderweg naar St. Tropez, een mooi punt om te overnachten (circa 800 km. vanaf Utrecht, 10 minuten van Macon).
Een prachtig gerenoveerd klooster, met een in Japanse stijl ingerichte eetkamer.
We werden hartverwarmend welkom door de ‘chef’, de 11 jarige zoon van de eigenaresse. Hij leidde ons rond en maakte dat wij ons welkom voelden.
Volgend jaar is de gîte af en dan gaan we et weer overnachten!
- Een heerlijk rustig adres in een mooie omgeving en met een prachtig uitzicht. De eigenaresse was erg vriendelijk.
- Прекрасный мини отель в аутентичной Франции! Замечательный вид, очень красивое здание, прекрасная хозяйка и очень уютная атмосфера!
La Maison Du Hérisson
At La Maison Du Hérisson, every room includes a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Mâcon is 4.3 miles from La Maison Du Hérisson, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 42 miles from La Maison Du Hérisson.
- Exceptional facilities, idyllic location, wonderful staff, food amazing . In total a unique memorable experience to be repeated.
- Delightful staff,characterful building,comfortable bed
- The location in the village of fuisse was incredible and having a meal cooked for us because the restaurant was closed just made the stay. Really feel part of this small village and would say to anyone this is one of the best places to experience a small wine village in France
- very good table d’hote. Friendly people and very dog-friendly
- Fantastic fantastic – really super 2 nights and look forward to revisiting. Lovely restaurant/bistrowhich is run by the same team 100 metres away. Lovely food and wine and a must do after a busy day
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Mâcon is 9 miles from Iannella, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- le paysage correspondait aux photos du site,situé dans les vignobles du beaujolais+le calme de la chambre et le contact avec les propriétaires
- L’accueil, la gentillesse des propriétaires, le cadre
accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires, lieu très calme, étions comme “à la maison”.
Avons testé le restaurant d’Emeringes qui venait de rouvrir, suite à un changement de propriétaire, nous avons été très agréablement surpris.
- Une vue superbe dans un région superbe.raport qualité /prix correcte.
- très bon accueil et une vue splendide sur les vignobles
Domaine Du Coteau Des Lys
At the guest house, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Domaine Du Coteau Des Lys also have a mountain view.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property as well as wine tasting.Mâcon is 9.9 miles from the accommodation, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 26.1 miles from the property. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 37.9 miles away.
- Très satisfait, propre et tranquille mais malheureusement pas de wifi.
- Accueil très chaleureux! Literie et sanitaire de très bonne qualité. Lieu magnifique. Vraiment que du positif, à recommander chaleureusement!!!
- Accueil chaleureux chambre confortable beau lieu au milieu des vignes petit déjeuner copieux très bon rapport qualité /prix
La chambre est indépendante du reste de la maison ce qui la rend très calme.
L’accueil est sympathique avec la possibilité de déguster les vins du domaine.
Belle vue sur les collines du beaujolais
Accueil très sympathique, chambre agréable et petit déjeuner super.
Merci pour la dégustation et la découverte du terroir du Beaujolais
Chambre au tonneau
At the guest house, the rooms come with a terrace with a garden view. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Ingredients for breakfast at the property so guests can help themselves.You can play darts at Chambre au tonneau.Lyon is 31.1 miles from the accommodation. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 37.3 miles from the property.
- Veronique was very welcoming & couldn’t do enough to help.
- Perfect location, facilities and kindness of the hosts. They contacted us to explain the route, received us on time, made the room comfortable and indicated (and drove us there) great wine producers in the region. We also found out that the start line of the Beaujolais marathon is 500m from his place which makes it a perfect lodging if you’re running it this year.
- Le confort. Le calme Le cadre géographique . L’accueil des propriétaires.
Très bel endroit au calme, les propriétaires sont adorables et attentionnés
La chambre est spacieuse et très propre
Petite table dans le jardin très agréable et le village est superbe
L’excellent accueil des propriétaires
Le rapport qualité/prix
Chateau de la Chapelle des Bois
With views of the park and a chandelier, all rooms at Chateau de la Chapelle des Bois are individually decorated. Each one has a seating area and a private bathroom with a bath and some of them feature Louis XIV, Louis XVI and empire furniture.Breakfast is served every morning at Chateau de la Chapelle des Bois and it can be enjoyed in the comfort of the guest rooms. Restaurants can be found within 0.6 miles of the B&B.Banquets can be organized at the property on request. A games room and a shared seating area with bookshelves are available.
- fabulous location lovely histroic chateaux. so peaceful.
- Hosts very welcoming. Breakfast served outside with views of the chateau and grounds. Lovely swimming pool. Very convenient for local restaurants.
- Amazing breakfast and a great experience for those wanting to stay in a castle type setting. We went as a birthday present for our 14 year old daughter.
- Wonderful romantic old ‘chateau’ – we had a huge room looking over the gardens with a large canopied bed, and an antique-style bathroom. Because the weather was so nice, breakfast was served outside on the terrace. Despite what it sounds, this isn’t a smart hotel – there is no bar or evening restaurant, but the owner is happy to suggest places to eat in Fleurie, a 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive, and breakfast is simple but tasty – but for the price it is an amazing B&B.
- This is my second stay in this charming location. It is a really nice chateau with great rooms, nice bathrooms, good breakfasts and really charming owners. It is just a few minutes walk from the restaurants in Fleurie if you want to have a few glasses of some of the great local wines….
Chambre Hote Jacoulot
At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms have a balcony.Guests at Chambre Hote Jacoulot can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lyon is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Mâcon is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 36 miles from Chambre Hote Jacoulot.
- We had been recommended this property by friends, and it exceeded all expectations. The room and bathroom were huge, and very well appointed with French windows out on to the terrace. Our hosts were exceptional, and every single thing we ate had been home-made, and delicious! I wouldn’t hesitate to urge others to try it.
- this place is a little quirky but we had a great stay here food and people are superb in fact the food is top shelf and very reasonably priced
What an excellent Chambres D’Hotes . It well exceeded our expectations and was excellent value for money. We had a better stay here than in some hotels.
The dinner was also excellent.
What a find ! can really recommend this establishment .
- The breakfast was great, and the dinner was exceptional, delicious duck!
- Very welcoming, lovely surroundings, excellent food provided with no notice. Breakfast was a delight, a very comfortable stay.
La Grange Fleurie
All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at La Grange Fleurie. There’s an in-house restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine and also offers Vegan and Dairy-free options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Mâcon is 11 miles from La Grange Fleurie. Saint Exupery Airport is 47 miles away.
- We got a big room/apartment. Perfect for two adults and three children. This is a real, like we call it in Sweden, “smultronställe” (wild-strawberry-place). The hosts are from England and they are so friendly and nice. They have restored this old barn to something beautiful. The homemade marmalade for breakfast is so good. The view from the breakfast room is stunning. I would love to come back some day.
- Everything. Hosts are British, so communication was easy and good – I was traveling up from Marseilles to Paris and arrived late. My good hosts waited up for me and even made coffee and sandwiches for my arrival. Building and room, was superb…please I want to go back….lovely.
- The friendliness of the hosts,lovely location, room was well appointed, very good breakfast.
- Beautiful location in countryside of Bourgogne. Lovely hosts were very friendly and helpful. We would love to return.
- Very big room, very kind hosts, wonderful place and wonderful region!
Château de Corcelle
The suite at Château de Corcelle features a private entrance, a seating area with a fireplace. The private bathroom includes a bath tub, a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast prepared with organic products is available daily and it can be served on the terrace depending on the weather.Château de Corcelle is 5 miles from the medieval town of Cluny and Saint Point Lake is only a 5-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site and there are 2 traditional French restaurants 0.6 miles away.
- An amazing place we would like to keep secret. Lovely houseowner
- Le charme du site, l’accueil de la propriétaire et de son ami, les petit-déjeuner sur la terrasse au dessus de l’eau, le voyage dans le temps.
- idéal pour un week-end en amoureux! Rencontre sympathique avec la propriétaire, on recommande!
Nous avons été chaleureusement accueillis au château de Corcelles. La chambre est fantastique et très confortable. Notre hôtesse à été très prévenante et de bon conseil pour le choix de la restauration à proximité.
Nous avons eu grand plaisir à discuter avec notre hôtesse et à profiter de la campagne alentours. Un séjour à recommander.
- Un accueil particulièrement chaleureux. Un espace d’hébergement immense (étage de château médiéval) avec structure d’époque soigneusement rénové, une salle de bain très confortable et une entrée indépendante.
La Ferme Berger
All the rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a toilet.Breakfast and homemade meals are served in the shared lounge. Bread is cooked on site in the wood-fired oven.Games, a children’s playground, and a TV and reading area are also featured on site. The summer lounge is equipped with a refrigerator and is at guests’ disposal.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Lyon is 40.4 miles from La Ferme Berger, while Mâcon-Loché TGV Train Station is 28 miles from the property. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 50.3 miles away.
- Everything was great. Nice location, nice food, very friendly and helpful hosts!
- The house was located a few miles from Beaujeu in the heart of Beaujolais region. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are not too small. There was enough hot water in the shower even after partner takes a long shower. The views of the valley are amazing and the owner is very friendly. Owner speaks some English so help out by practicing some French words or phrases. Breakfast consisted of bread, multiple types of jam, orange juice and coffee.
- Very friendly owner. The location has a great view over the vineyard. The bed is comfortable and the room clean and new. Highly recommended for a romantic escapade.
- Wonderful place for trekking to mount Saint Rigaud (1012 m) as summit of Beaujolais surroundings, mountain cycling (Col of Crie & Col of fut d’Avenas). Very nice music festival “Cri du Col” at Col of Crie. Memorable moment at “Ferme Berger” with great hospitality of David, very nice dinner with sympathetic colleagues (Éric, Armelle…), beautiful place and magic tasting source water in garden !
- Welcoming and generous owner, breakfast, dinner, full of delicious, truly memorable.
Top Guest Houses In Pruzilly Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pruzilly Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!