10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Préchac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Préchac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Préchac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Préchac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Préchac Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Préchac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Préchac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Préchac Aquitaine:
Moulin de Caussarieu
At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. At Moulin de Caussarieu, every room is equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking.Marmande is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Langon is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes et Gîte Sous La Tonnelle
At Sous La Tonnelle, the rooms and cottage feature a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Other facilities include bed linen and towels, free Wi-Fi for all rooms and wired internet for the cottage.The B&B guests will enjoy a continental breakfast. The property’s restaurant serves local cuisine. In the cottage, guests will find a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher.Just 6.2 miles away, Sauternes and Graves vineyards can be visited. Canoes and bikes renting is possible 2.5 miles away. Langon Train Station is an 18-minute drive from this property where free public parking is available.
– Big comfortable bed.
– Lovely accommodating hosts.
– Fabulous locally sourced food and drink (especially the beautifully prepared duck)
– Secure place to park bicycles.
– Nice family environment.
– Highly recommended.
– Centrally located.
- L’accueil et la disponibilité de la propriétaire
Gîte adorable bien équipé. Propriétaire serviable et très sympathique.
Un dîner « local » de très bonne facture nous a été servi dans le gîte à notre arrivée un peu tardive.
Le pain servi au petit déjeuner est clairement excellent et les confitures « maisons » ont été appréciés par les enfants.
- Accueil chaleureux très beau emplacement repas très bon et satisfaisant chambre très belle décoration et belle sdb je le recommande a toute les personnes merci .
- L’accueil et l’endroit qui doit etre tres agreable a la belle saison
- – Big comfortable bed.
Maison d’Hôtes Le Casalet
Maison d’hôtes le Casalet features 5 comfortable rooms combining traditional charms and modern facilities, such as a LCD TV and a Wifi access. Each room was decorated individually to make your stay absolutely unique.In the morning, savour breakfast in the hotels garden, in the comfort of your room or by the fireplace in the winter.
- Very clean well renovated large room with ensuite on top floor of old family home, accessible by grand old stone staircase. Convenient parking. Host and hostess very helpful and pleasant.
- Beautiful 18th Century town house tastefully decorated throughout in a modern style which blended so well with the historical features. Charming and friendly hosts, very well appointed, comfortable room, excellent breakfast.
A very nice old building. You can smell the history (btw this is a little minus: the rooms could be less dump).
The owners decorate it well and tasteful. The petit déjeuner was great.
- Very clean and a beautifully renovated house with a lovely garden. The village is small but nicely situated. We went into Sauternes for dinner as the local restaurant was strangely closed. Very friendly owner and a lovely garden where we ate breakfast.
- What a nice building! And rooms are very nicely decorated and facilities are super; people were very friendly and accomodating (early entry, storage of bikes, info…). Would certainly recommend.
Chambres d´hotes VILLA CAPSYLVAINE
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free private parking is available on site and guests can park their motorbike in a secured parking space. Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Sos is 26.7 miles from Chambres d´hotes VILLA CAPSYLVAINE, while Marmande is 25.5 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 42.9 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed a sunny afternoon in the garden and at the pool. That was great. We also enjoyed the wonderful dinner with the family.
- Sehr nette Gastgeber, es wird auf Wünsche eingegangen, fabelhafte Bewirtung, schönes Haus, toller Garten
- Auf meinem Pilgerweg habe ich in dieser Unterkunft etwas abseits des Jakobsweges übernachtet. Es war ein sehr schöner Auffenthalt in sehr schöner Umgebung. Trotzdem nur ganz wenig Französich spreche hat die Kommunikation mit dem Google-Translater sehr gut funktioniert. Sehr freundliche Gastgeber und ein sehr gutes Essen gab es am Abend gemeinsam mit den Gastgebern. Viele Dank.
- Sehr nette Gastgeber. Sehr gutes Abendessen Sehr zu empfehlen
- La piscine en arrivant ; l’accueil ainsi que la discrétion des propriétaires ; bon petit déjeuner !
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Certain rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Sos is 31 miles from Les Grenouilles, while Marmande is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Moulin de Laboirie
The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can enjoy a 4-hectare park.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Marmande is 17.4 miles from Moulin de Laboirie, while Langon is 9.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport, 37.9 miles from the property.
- Great location, great host, great breakfast and great everything else.
- Excellente literie.Excellent petit déjeuners.Acceuil très sympathique et attentionné.Très bonne table d’hôte.Coin piscine avec bar et salon de jardin.Très beau parc.
Nous avons tout aimé, mais le bonheur (et pour mon mari, la surprise) de dormir dans une cabane luxueuse en haut d’un énorme chêne est incomparable. Je ne peux qu’encourager chacun à tenter l’expérience, c’est magique!!!
Le reste est également très bien et très beau .
Le petit déjeuner est parfait: pain frais et confitures faites maison par exemple: tout ce que j’aime.
Et l’accueil est très sympathique.
- .l’accueil, la déco ,le mini bar de la piscine 🙂
- Endroit absolument charmant, magnifiquement décoré dans le moindre détail.
The rooms and the suites at Château Trillon includes free Wi-Fi access is available. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and includes cereal bread, jam and yogurts. A restaurant, which serves local dishes is available on site. Guests can also enjoy wine-testing session, 1,650 feet away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property is situated 4.3 miles from Langon Train Station and Mérignac Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- The meal wAs fabulous. The owners lovely and friendly.
The very warm and welcoming hosts.
Food was superb.
- The owners are very kind and always willing to satisfy the guests. Particularly I forgot a package in the room and they helped me a lot to return it. The food in the restaurant is very good. No need to find restaurant around. They have very good quality. They also cooked something special for my daughter with no problem. And the sunset from the terrace over the vineyards is priceless. Very beautiful and worthwhile
- Lovely hotel with friendly owners. They loved our children they were very enthusiastic. Secenery is amazing between all te winefields.
We spent the last night of or holiday here before flying back from Bordeaux.
I do not often give a 10 on my reviews but this one’s worth it – even though there was no wifi in the suite :). But hey, who needs wifi in their bedroom when they can sit at the pool surrounded by Sauterne vignards. Together with the very nice dinner, prepared by the hosts and the good french breakfast (again – enjoyed outside), we couldn’t have wished for a better final night.
Be sure to bring home at least small bottle of the locally grown and bottled Sauterne white wine!
A full buffet breakfast is served every morning at La Farguaise and can be enjoyed on the hotel’s outdoor terrace. The area is very famous for its Bordeaux and Sauterne wines.Residence La Farguaise also provides free Wi-Fi access in the entire building, and a playground for children.The Landes de Gascogne Regional Nature Park is about 8.7 miles away, and free private parking is available at La Farguaise hotel. Guests can also take a 62.1 miles drive to the Atlantic coast.
- The service was friendly and the room spacious; we felt it was good value.
- Chambre qui correspondait à ce que j’attendais.Literie correcte .
- accueil très très chaleureux cela fait du bien bravo madame
les chambres séparées, une télévision dans chaque chambres, grande salle de bain, clim,
l’accueil de l’hôtesse, le calme, la propreté des lieu , quelque jours de plus m’aurait permis de donner un jugement plus complet
La proprietaire nous a appelé le jour de la réservation pour nous rappeler ou venir récupérer les clés .. très utile car j’avais oublié
Logement propre , au calme , literie confortable
Château des Grandes Vignes
Each spacious room at the Château des Grandes Vignes has views over the garden. They feature a fireplace, free Wi-Fi access, a TV and a private bathroom.The host prepares regional cuisine and a buffet breakfast daily, served in the dining area. There are 2 restaurants within 650 feet from the chateau. Wine tasting of the winery produces can also be arranged.The chateau has a pétanque area, table tennis and bicycles can be rented. There is a golf course, tennis courts and Chateau Roquetaillade located nearby. It is 3.1 miles from Langon and 30-minutes from Bordeaux.
- beautiful pool and surroundings, gorgeous house , the host was really nice and welcoming
- Great location. We received a warm welcome from the owner who made us feel very much at home and treated us to a glass of his Sauternes (2008). Our rooms were large and comfortable. Mine had a super view over the vineyard. The owner recommended a nearby restaurant, within easy walking distance and made the reservation for us. He was very happy to discuss his wine production with my companion. A varied and tasty breakfast spread, including home made jam, set us up for our journey.
- Best stay during our whole trip in Bordeaux.The host was super friendly and organized all our extra wishes for us (massages, restaurant, wine tasting).
- The beauty of the Chateau and its vineyard along with the friendliness of the owner – my home is your home. Will definitely visit here again when travelling to South of Spain 😊
- L’accueil, la situation et la qualité. C’était génial, reposant et dépayasant
Chambre d’Hôtes de L’Abricotier
The bedroom has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.At Chambre d’Hôtes de l’abricotier, continental breakfast includes homemade bread and pastries, coffee, tea and orange juice. The restaurant appears in the Michelin guide.The guest house is 0.6 miles from Domaine de François Mauriac, 2.4 miles from Graves et Sauternais Golf and 29.2 miles from Mérignac Airport. The A62 Motorway is 2.5 miles away and there is free on-site parking.
- Easy to find, courtyard parking, staff very friendly, room is very large and spacious with a kitchenette. We had dinner in the restaurant which was excellent. It’s not cheap but we didn’t hold back either. The standard of cooking was superb.
- Everything about this place was perfect. Michelle was very helpful with any questions I had. Location excellent for winery exploring.
- An excellent stopover with a very comfortable bed. If we had known that there was an excellent restaurant on site we would have eaten our main meal on arrival rather than at lunch time, on route.
- Large comfortable room and ditto bed, clean and quiet. Lovely little pool in the garden. The restaurant caters mainly to non-vegetarians but the chef accommodated our vegetarian needs with an amazing meal. Great value for money
- It was all good, the room was spacious as was the modert bathroom, super shower and seperate loo. Free on site parking. Perhaps the best bit was the food, just outstanding. Breakfast is to die for!
Top Guest Houses In Préchac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Préchac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Préchac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Préchac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!