10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Prases Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Prases Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Prases Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prases Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prases Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Prases Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Prases Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Prases Cantabria:
Hotel Posada del Pas
The charming Posada del Pas is a colonial-style house with palm trees, gardens, a swimming pool and tennis court. It is surrounded by green hills and offers spectacular views.The Posada del Pas is in the Pas Valley, in the Cantabrian town of San Vicente de Toranzo. Santander is around 19 miles away.Guests enjoy free outdoor and garage parking at the Posada. There is a bar and a restaurant, serving international meals.All of the rooms at the Posada del Pas are heated. They feature cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.
- Wonderful family atmosphere. Very good value for money.
- Staff were lovely, welcoming, friendly & obliging. The location & scenery were stunning. Dogs made very welcome, would stay again as only 45 minutes from ferry. Did us a late snack which was very reasonable. Great wine.
- Location. Reason for stay was to run in the mountains
- This hotel is about an hour from Santander port so we chose it for convenience
Garden with pool and tennis court.
A great base to start a number of interesting cycle rides.
Only a couple hours easy ride from Santander once you find the start of the “greenway” at Astillero.
Posada La Anjana
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada La Anjana is located in Puente Viesgo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santander is 14 miles from Posada La Anjana, and Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 11 miles away.
- Within easy access of Santander and very easy to find (sat nav took us to the door). This early in the year, the two couples traveling together we’re the only guests. But this did not matter. Rooms were warm, food was excellent, views were stunning and there were areas nearby to walk the dog.
- Lovely situation, friendly, helpful staff, good WiFi. Easy access to the town. Ten minute drive to El Castillo cave paintings.
- Excellent location, wonderful views and friendly and accommodating staff
- Ideal Hotel for Santander port, very good value with excellent free parking ,easy to find
- Staff were very helpful and friendly nothing was to much trouble.
Posada Rincón del Pas
Posada Rincón del Pas is located in Puente Viesgo, 14 miles from Santander and 9 miles from Santillana del Mar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 10 miles from Posada Rincón del Pas, and Isla is 24 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 11 miles away.
This is a small personally run hotel with rooms that have been very nicely decorated. There’s a lovely garden to sit in. The woman who owns the place was very gracious and helpful – she volunteered to drive me up the mountain so I wouldn’t have to walk the 1.25 miles to the caves of Monte Castillo. The 2 caves are well worth visiting (closed Mon & Tues) with an excellent bi-lingual guide for each. Make reservations before going.
I took a bus to Puente Viesgo from Santander. It’s then a 2-block walk across the river to the hotel. An excellent breakfast was provided as well as a very good glass of wine in the garden.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean
Los dueños muy amables y el desayuno riquísimo y bastante cantidad.
El único pero q la habitación y la cama q nos tocó era un poco pequeña para dos adultos y dos niños q hibams pero para una noche q estuvimos, nos apañamos; x lo demás todo genial!! Estuvimos muy agusto.
- los dueños te hacen sentir como si estuvieras en tu casa,la cama muy cómoda,y un delicioso desayuno,la casa es muy bonita y ambiente acogedor
- Me gustó todo en general, en la casa se estaba muy a gusto, los alrededores todo tan verde, tan cuidado daba gusto caminar, hacer grandes paseos por los parajes, en general mucha tranquilidad, justo lo que iba buscando.
- This is a small personally run hotel with rooms that have been very nicely decorated. There’s a lovely garden to sit in. The woman who owns the place was very gracious and helpful – she volunteered to drive me up the mountain so I wouldn’t have to walk the 1.25 miles to the caves of Monte Castillo. The 2 caves are well worth visiting (closed Mon & Tues) with an excellent bi-lingual guide for each. Make reservations before going.
Hostal Mirones 634
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Mirones 634 offers accommodations in Pomaluengo, just 12 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santillana del Mar is 10 miles from Hostal Mirones 634, and Suances is 10 miles away. Santander Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The evening meal – really inventive chef. Served with flare. Heavenly degustation menu – like a tasting menu at a swanky restaurant!!
- Está situado en un enclave perfecto para visitar toda la zona. Muy tranquilo y con un restaurante en el mismo hostal en el que podréis probar un bueno vino blanco de la zona y unos platos muy elaborados.
- Se lo regale a mi familia, para que fueran de viaje y les gusto mucho.
- Hoy en día, lo que diferencia un hotel bueno de uno malo es el personal. Y aquí encontramos al mejor. Las instalaciones están bien, habitaciones amplias, luminosas y lo más importante, limpias!
Trato insuperable, te sientes como en casa y la comida suprema, el chef
es extraordinario, cocina elaborada a la altura de los mejores chef. En
cuanto al hostal es un edificio con cierta antiguedad pero reformado,
muy limpio y que huele genial y decorado con mino. A pesar de ser un
local modesto perece la pena hospedarse para conocer a la pareja que lo
atiende y probar la comida que te ofrecen. Si lo tuyo no son los
hostales, para de todas formas para comer o cenar , si o si, te
enamorará. El restaurante es precioso y muy acogedor.
Located in San Román in the region of Cantabria, 12 miles from Santander, LaBalbina features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Santillana del Mar is 12 miles from LaBalbina, and Suances is 11 miles away. Santander Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcoming hosts, clean and nice room, recommended.
- El trato que nos proporcionó la dueña fue en todo momento muy agradable.
- Que los dueños eran muy simpáticos y atentos y que tienen la casa super bonita y cuidada. Es precioso!!
Me encantó la atención y disposición de Ana, la propietaria. En todo momento estuvo pendiente de que todo estuviese bien y no nos faltara de nada.
El desayuno fue muy completo, aunque se echa de menos un zumo de naranja natural, los que hay no son naturales. No obstante, hay diferentes tipos de leche, diferentes tipos de pan, croissants, sobaos, magdalenas, mermeladas de diferentes sabores, mantequilla, tomate triturado variado, café, descafeinado, cola-cao, etcétera.
Te puedes mover con libertad, no hay ruidos y la estancia se hace realmente amena. No nos pusieron ninguna pega por ir con perro, en ningún momento se nos dijo nada.
A destacar la limpieza de la habitación, verdaderamente impoluta. De hecho, llegamos a esta casa rural huyendo de otra que fue un verdadero desastre (Apartamentos de Aiara en menagaray, horrible).
Cerca de Cabárceno, donde pasamos una tarde fabulosa. Y cerca, por supuesto, de Santader: playa del Sardinero, Palacio de la Magdalena, etcétera.
La atención de la dueña, encantadora.
La decoración de la casa es preciosa.
Muy cerca del parque de Cabárceno.
Located in Vargas, 12 miles from Santander, El Centro features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is provided.Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from El Centro, and Suances is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The owner was very helpfull and spoke good english.The place was very clean. with very comfy bed & pillows. It was a 2 minute drive to the caves we went to vist.
- Very close to Santander and motorway if you need it, friendly staff with suggestions where to go and what to visit – used that knowlidge and had a perfect day riding motorbike through the mountains
- Booked late as ferry was two hours late. Hotel phoned me to confirm rooms, very good place. Clean and comfy at very cheap price. Well recommended.
- LOVELY FRIENDLY WELCOME FROM THE MAN IN CHARGE. ROOM LOVELY AND CLEAN. VERY VERY NICE .
- Clean and well presented. Good shower. Welcoming owner with better English than my Spanish. Excellent value
Pensión la Campanilla
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Pensión la Campanilla offers accommodations in La Penilla.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find ticket service and shops at the property.Santander is 11 miles from Pensión la Campanilla, and Santillana del Mar is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was not available Breakfast would have been good
- El trato del responsable de la Pensión que está en la tienda justo debajo y es muy majo. Te explica todo al detalle.
- La ubicación muy cerca del Parque de Cabarceno,y Pedro el dueño muy agradable en todo.
- El apartamento esta muy bien, ademas tienes debajo el supermercado que esta siempre abierto. La atencion muy buenas, ademas ouedes comprar las entradas para cabarceno ahi mismo (con descuento).La tencion de primera.
- Ubicacion muy buena para ir a Cabarceno y bastante calentito
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Paulino offers accommodations in Los Corrales de Buelna, just 18 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Casa Paulino, and Santillana del Mar is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Casa Paulino.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
- Perfect distance as a first stop from Santander ferry. Room was comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly.
- Very friendly people. The menu was translated into English for us on a separate piece of paper. A nice little touch. We stayed an extra night.
- We loved the cooked breakfast and the complimentary chocolates as we checked-out.
Posada El Arrabal
Posada El Arrabal is located in Arenas de Iguña, just 23 miles from Santander.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Posada El Arrabal, and Santillana del Mar is 14 miles away. Santander Airport is 21 miles from the property.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
- Traditional styling with a modern twist. Jacuzzi bath much appreciated after a hard day cycling.
- The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
Posada Rural Ochohermanas is in the village of Las Fraguas, 30 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. Set in gardens, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro 😊
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
- El trato recibido por Orlando, el propietario, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, el entorno de la posada, la tranquilidad y la situación.
Top Guest Houses In Prases Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Prases Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Prases Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Prases Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!