10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pralognan-la-vanoise Rhône-alps:
All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have stone walls and free Wi-Fi access. Guests can unwind in the living room and read a book by the fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning at Chalet Hamlet. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen equipped with a microwave, an oven and a fridge.This property is 6.8 miles from Val Thorens Ski Resort and 15.5 miles from Moûtiers. Méribel Ski Resort is 20.5 miles away and free parking is available on site.
- Kris and Kirstin are great hosts and they take great care of their guests in Chalet Hamlet. I spent four awesome days there and the place felt like home. The rooms are nice, the bed was very comfi and the breakfast was sufficient.
- You can use the kitchen for making some food yourself.great breakfast to start the day.you feel at home abroad.helpfull owner Kris with necessary infos. Great stay for me and my daughter!
- accueil très chaleureux, maison ancienne très bien rénovée. Jolis détails dans la déco, et les petites attentions telle que les bougies allumées pour le petit déjeuner.
- Très agréable, grandes baies vitrées avec vu sur la montagne. Proximité avec la station Les Menuires, parking gratuit juste devant , bon petit déjeuner.
Ligging op enkele minuutjes van de skilift
Parking aan de lift.
Volledig uitgeruste keuken beschikbaar voor de klanten.
Vriendelijkheid van de eigenaars.
Chalet de la Yodine
Each room includes a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can relax in the shared living areas and on the chalet’s terrace. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy traditional evening meals prepared by the hosts on request.Free, public parking is possible on site. You will find shops and restaurants 6.8 miles from the property. Local activities include hiking and cross-country skiing.
- A beautiful mountain Auberge with definitely nice people running it. For the cherry on the cake, they knew it was my son’s 9th birthday and they made a cake for him where it was written his name and 9th birthday. We will remember this birthday 🙂
- The very pretty village location and the lovely friendly owner. We were on our way to Courcheval and it was a great quiet place to stay
The owner, Marie is very welcoming and helpful.
Beds very comfy.
Breakfast very good.
It was a little noisy at night and the shower did not have a holder but those are the only two minor points.
- Maria the owner makes you feel like you are at home, great facilities especially if yo are a cyclist (big bike storage room), excellent food and TOP portions, dinner and breakfast exceed my expectations.
- Die Marie war einfach Sensational nett und sympatisch. Das Essen war hervorragend. Einfach ein Klasse Urlaub.
The guest rooms feature a mountain view. You will find a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and a bar at the property.Guests have access to several activities such as hiking, mountain biking and paragliding. There is a free shuttle service from the property to the ski lifts, which are 8 minutes’ drive away. Chalet Iris can also organise lift passes, ski hire and ski school upon request.Free private parking is offered on site.
- Emily was an excellent chalet host particularly as she had been left in the lurch by her co-workers and had a broken oven. Despite this she produced an excellent meal and was very welcoming and cheerful.
Comfy clean bedrooms and bathrooms
Friendly helpful staff ( Jem Emily and Sophie )
- The room was lovely and so was the bathroom. Lovely views. Jem who runs the Chalet was very friendly as was Emily who did the cooking.
Jem is friendly & made us feel very welcome. We didn’t arrive until 9.45pm after a long, snowy drive, so we really appreciated the fact that our meal was ready & waiting. All of the other evening meals were excellent, too. Emily made a real effort to bake a great birthday cake for our daughter (thanks again, Emily).
The chalet was warm, clean & very homely; plenty of hot water, too. We were lucky that our fellow guests were great.
The hosts – Jem and Eugenie were just so nice and very, very obliging. They both went to a lot of trouble to ensure our stay was as perfect as it could be! The food was truly excellent and great value for money – especially as dinner included a half-carafe of decent wine!
Our room was lovely and the bed comfortable. The bus stop for the free shuttle to the ski slopes was on the doorstep!
We couldn’t recommend Chalet Iris more highly and look forward to returning!
An LCD TV with DVD player is available in the rooms at La Cascade. The bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Upon request, a dinner can be served upon arrival.You can relax on the terrace, go fishing on the Arc River or visit the forts in Essaillon. The Aussois ski resort is 3.7 miles away while the Valfrejus ski resort is 8.7 miles away. Guests can enjoy year-round mountain activities such as hiking and cycling.
- Philip was super cool; I am happy for him and his wife that they have so clean and relaxing a place. Sleeping in the quiet of the alps was refreshing.
Very nice staff – I had forgotten my bag, they called me before I was too far and handed it over to me. Thanks God!
House is in the middle of a very nice village, along the old route between France and Italy. Fantastic hiking, great sight-seeing. Rooms are simple, but functional, building is at least 200 years old. Can recommend whole-heartedly!
- The evening meal was basic but good, with a great Loire wine. The desert was brilliant. However, at breakfast the bread was a bit stale – no french fresh baguette !
- La Cascade was outstanding. We were very impressed with the hotel, the owners and the surroundings. The food was excellent, the hotel was exceptionally clean and well-kept. The beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms were clean, new and well-stocked. We will definitely come back again,next time for a longer stay. Loved the owners!
- This property was very clean and modern, I believe it had recently been rnovated. The hosts were attentive without being overbearing. The evening meal was extremely good, the menu was limited but the food was well prepared, tasty and well presented. The hotel is located in a pretty French Alpine village.
Le Solan d’Aniathazze
The bedroom features a balcony with mountain views and free WiFi. Guest can enjoy the in-room private sauna and spa and the minibar. A flat-screen TV and iPhone dock station are also available.Lonzagne Ski Lift is 2,650 feet from B&B Le Solan, while Grizzly Ski Lift is 2,650 feet from the property.
The room and facilities were excellent and right by the chairlift too. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff were really attentive and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. I would recommend highly.
The food was excellent.
Cosy, warm room
Massive and hot jacuzzi
Close to slopes
Beautiful food in restaurant
Parfait nous retournerons l année prochaine sans faute.
À faire et refaire sans aucune hésitation !!!
- L’accueil, le confort, la qualité des repas et des espaces!
Personnels accueillants et à l’écoute.
Emplacement au pied des pistes
- The room and facilities were excellent and right by the chairlift too. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff were really attentive and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. I would recommend highly.
Chalet Astrantia Suites
At the guest house, the rooms come with a terrace with a mountain view. The rooms include a private bathroom, and selected rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms feature a seating area.A continental breakfast basket is available daily at the property, at a surcharge. Picnic lunches and evening meals can also be provided on request, with a minimum 24 hours notice.Guests at Chalet Astrantia Suites will be able to enjoy activities in and around Aime, like skiing and cycling. Out of season, the nearest shops and restaurants can be found a 15-minute drive away.The property is close to the 6D Trek walking trail and 2.5 miles from the ski resort of La Plagne Montalbert. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 37.9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Sharples Guest House
The guesthouse provides some rooms with mountain views, and the rooms come with a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Sharples Guest House.Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Two flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Blu-ray player are available in the common areas. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen is featured.During winter, the chalet is catered by a chef, including breakfast, a 4-course meal, snacks and afternoon tea. In summer evening meals are available upon request.Chalet Eterlou also includes a barbecue. The property also offers packed lunches.The property has ski-to-door access, a ski school and ski equipment hire available. You can play tennis nearby.
Les Brevieres is a great choice for travelers interested in mountain walks, clean air and scenery.
- Excellent hospitality , atmosphere and great location (2 minutes walk to Sache lift) . Got additional room free of charge for my son, because other guest cancelation. Roos, thank you very much. Flexible on check out.
- All the staff were so friendly and the chalet is in a great location.
The jacuzzi and the fireplace were great after a day of skiing. The cats can’t be temperamental, but that’s true for all cats.
The atmosphere, meeting other guests and enjoying a great meal every night didn’t disappoint.
The hosts are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home.
The hosts was fabulous, friendly and kind.
The sauna is great, so as the breakfast
- Alex and his team were just lovely. Friendly and incredibly helpful. It’s their attitude that creates such a great atmosphere. The common areas of the chalet are lovely and warm. We ate there in the evening and the food was very good. It’s an easy walk to the gondola that whisks you up to the main ski area. Choice of black, red, or blue runs to bring you home.
Each guest room at the Colinn is equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and private bathroom.The chef is available on site to prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a 4-courses evening meals including appetizers and a cheese board.Free private parking is available on site and a shuttle bus can drop guests at the ski resorts. Bourg-Saint-Maurice Train Station is 18.6 miles away.
- A peaceful and lovely hideaway. Breakfast and dinner were delicous! I love it and will come back.
- A peaceful and lovely place to relax. The dinner and breakfast were delicous.
- All…it was more than perfect! Looking forward for our next stay!
The hosts are incredibly welcoming, friendly and helpful. Overall it was a fantastic property, with amazing views, hosts and food. Rooms all open on to terrace, are well equipped and exceptionally clean and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner was wonderful.
Can’t recommend enough
- Brilliant chalet. A tasteful conversion of an old building in a tiny hamlet on the way up the valley to Val d’Isere, with well-appointed bedrooms and a magnificent dining room cum evening room. The two ladies who own and run this chalet gave us the warmest of warm welcomes, and even offered to wash our cycling kit (we were three cyclists and support driver, having cycled 120 kms from Megeve). Lovely dinner, which they had kindly prepared especially with cyclists in mind. One of the best stays I have ever had in the Alps.
Maison Caramel B&B
Each guest room has a private bathroom and most have a balcony or terrace. There is a large sitting room with a log stove where guests can relax.The guest house serves a 3 course dinner prepared with organic or local meat when possible. In summer, most of the vegetable come from the property’s organic garden. Dinner must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.The property is also ideally located near the Route des Grandes Alpes and the GR5 long distance footpath. Les Arcs Ski Resort can be accessed directly by ski lift from Vallandry Ski Resort.
- About the only option to stay in Landry, which must be the only town in this region without tourist facilities. Friendly staff, good breakfast.
- My husband and I were walking the GR5 and were delighted with the warm welcome and the comfortable room and sitting areas.
- I was having a problem with one of my feet while walking the GR5 from Nice to Geneva and stayed here an extra day to rest. It could not have been more perfect.
- We had a wonderful stay at Maison Caramel. Great food and friendly hosts. Perfect place to spend a comfy night before heading off into the mountains.
- Tastefully renovated authentic Savoie building. Staff pleasant and helpful.
Top Guest Houses In Pralognan-la-vanoise Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pralognan-la-Vanoise Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!