10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Prados Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Prados Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Prados Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prados Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prados Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Prados Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Prados Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Prados Castile And Leon:
Hostal Plaza offers accommodations in San Rafael. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Segovia is 17 miles from Hostal Plaza, and Ávila is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from Hostal Plaza.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Siete Picos
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Siete Picos offers accommodations in El Espinar, just 18 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Ávila is 24 miles from Hostal Siete Picos, and Navacerrada is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Todo en general, pero sobre todo el trato recibido
- El trato del personal del alojamiento fue exquisito, siempre con buena disposicion a todo
- Muy bien situado. Cerca del centro y muy cerca de la naturaleza. Muy tranquilo.
La relación calidad/precio de este hostal es excelente. Las habitaciones son amplias y están muy correctamente equipadas. El personal es también estupendo: como en el interior de la habitación que me asignaron originalmente no tenía muy buena cobertura de la WiFi del hostal, me ofrecieron enseguida cambiarme a otra que tenía mucho mejor cobertura.
El mejor resumen de lo contento que quedé con mi estancia es que voy a repetir: acabo de volver a reservar otras dos noches!
- De centrale ligging en de omgeving. Mooie ruime kamer. Rustige ligging.
Hostal Aribel Longinos
One of our top picks in Cercedilla.This mountain guesthouse is 350 feet from Cercedilla Train Station, 36 miles from central Madrid. It has easy access to highway AP-6, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at Hostal Aribel Longinos have a flat-screen TV, and some have hardwood floors. Rooms are available with a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities.The Aribel Longinos has a cafe-bar, and in summer you can eat outside on the terrace.There is a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage is available. The area is popular for hiking and cycling. El Escorial is 12 miles away.
- We only stayed one night. The room was fine, didn’t have any issues with the shared bathroom. The lady at reception had a translator on her phone so we could communicate. The hostel is in a great location to go walking in the mountains. I would LOVE to go for another hike!
- Location next to train station. Room was large. Busy local bar in the ground floor.
- Excellent bed and pillow. Very friendly staff, and great location. The Wi-Fi was quite good too.
- The bed was super comfortable. Staff was very friendly
Located right next to the train station, which is very convinient if you are travelling there by train. 10 minutes walk from the town center.
Room & shared bathroom were very clean.
They serve amazing & cheap breakfasts in the bar downstairs.
It was a short getaway from noisy Madrid and we really enjoyed Cercedilla and its nature, it’s worth going there for a little break from the big city.
Pension Los Herrero
Pension Los Herrero is located in Zarzuela del Monte, 15 miles from Segovia and 22 miles from Ávila.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Navacerrada is 17 miles from Pension Los Herrero, and El Escorial is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 45 miles from Pension Los Herrero.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sotopalacio offers accommodations in Madrona.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Segovia is 4.4 miles from Sotopalacio, and Pedraza-Segovia is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The hotel was a compromise between distance to Segovia, and price. It is situated in the village of Madrona, about a 15 minute drive from Segóvia. I was travelling on my motorcycle, so rode into Segóvia to experience this beautiful city. The hotel staff were welcoming, and the hotel itself very pleasant and clean. The lady who runs it made me toast and coffee for breakfast, which I enjoyed. I would recommend this hotel for an overnight stay.
- We had a sky window, directly above our bed, so we could just lay beneath the stars, but in the comfort of the air-conditioned room.
- La tranquilidad la ubicación , está cerca de todo. Sitio acogedor y personal muy amable.
Habitación (boardilla) super original, cómoda y acogedora. Vistas bonitas desde la ventana.
Buen trato, amabilidad, hotel bonito y original.
- nos gusto todo el entorno el trato en el hostal y la habitación un 10
Hospedería Santa Cruz
Situated in the Valley of the Fallen, a 20-minute drive from San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Hospedería Santa Cruz is an historical buliding in a unique location.All rooms are equipped with a desk, wardrobe, heating, wooden floors, and private bathroom. All of the rooms offer views of Cruz de los Caidos Monument or of Sierra de Guadarrama.This spacious property includes meeting and banquet facilities, as well as two auditoriums and a library. There is a restaurant with mountain and Cruz de los caídos monument views. Packed lunches are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a garden. WiFi is available in common areas.Madrid can be reached in around 40 minutes by car.
- This is an extraordinary place to stay by any standards. It is not luxurious but the location atmosphere and helpfulness of the staff is incomparable. The night manager lent us money for the vending machine then when he found we were hungry opened the kitchen to cook us ham and eggs. Walking around the property and monument is amazing. All this for about 50 Euros
- Very welcoming, extremely helpful, fab location, amazing building, room quite basic but clean, spacious, lovely white towels, comfy bed. The lady called MAR in the Restaurant was wonderful and so willing to please.
- Astounding experience staying in a monumental place.
- The atmosphere of the place and the home made dinner
- We stopped here on our way to visit El Escorial Monastery and Valley of the Fallen as well as the Alacazar Palace in Segovia (all must sees in this region). This accommodation is in a monastery that is secluded at the top of a mountain overlooking the great cross in the Valley of the Fallen. It is an experience like no other in a natural environment which is quiet and contemplative. It provided us a peaceful stop amid our busy driving itinerary which was much needed. The accommodations are basic but clean and breakfast was included. It is good for a 1 day stop. There aren’t that many restaurants off property open late but we did enjoy dinner served family style down the road across from a gas station. We would stop here again the next time we are in the Madrid area. It is very unique.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal González offers accommodations in Guadarrama, just 27 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Segovia is 19 miles from Hostal González, and Navacerrada is 5 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- El personal muy amable, ha sido un fin de semana muy bueno,lo recomiendo
- Todo fue más que bueno, estaba perfecto para el precio que yo pagué! Con mi novia lo pasamos genial! Lo recomendo, sobre todo para parejas! Un saludo! 🙂
- Correcto, para el precio no se puede pedir mas. No es un lujo, pero para pasar una noche es suficiente.
Hostal para pasar una noche sin planificar salvo que haya otra opción, tuve problemas en la AP-6 por culpa de la nevada, la Guardia Civil abrió una salida para que abandonásemos la AP-6, entonces me desvié a Guadarrama para pasar la noche.
No hay papeleras en habitación ni siquiera enchufes, sólo hay un enchufe y una papelera pequeña en el baño. Me ha parecido caro para ser un hostal, 42 euros la noche una persona sin desayuno.
- Ubicación. Limpieza y baños muy correctos. Dormimos muy calentitos y sin ruidos. Cafeteria justo debajo y que es además churreria y chocolateria. Al lado de la Iglesia. Se puede aparcar fácil y esta cerca de Cercedilla, El Escorial…
Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villacastin
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villacastin offers accommodations in Villacastín. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Segovia is 19 miles from Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villac, and Ávila is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 48 miles from Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villacastin.
- The restaurant was closed, we had to make do with bar snacks as there appeared not to be any other restaurants open near by
- Todo fue muy bien, pero tengo que Valorar el trato de la persona que nos atendió al llegar y nos dio de desayunar los dos días, (La Srta. Mónica), Un 10 para ella.
- El piso era muy acogedor y el personal muy amable, nos esperaron a la noche después de las 00h00 por un problema que tuvimos, excelentes personas.
- Todo, no me esperaba que fuese así, el apartamento muy grande y la habitación cuádruple estaba muy bien también. No creí que estuviera tan bien, y el personal muy agradable.
- Los trabajadores de la hospedería ofrecen un trato excelente, muy cercanos y serviciales, de 10. La habitación era pequeñita pero con bonita decoración y muy limpia. Excelente. Totalmente recomendable.
Hostal El Caño de Alpedrete
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Caño de Alpedrete offers accommodations in Alpedrete, just 24 miles from Madrid. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Segovia is 21 miles from Hostal El Caño, and Navacerrada is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming and friendly staff. Great location and value for money.
- The location of the property was really good and easy enough to find. It’s very close to the centre of a pretty and pleasant town with plenty of shops, bars and places to eat. The staff we met were really helpful and obliging and the breakfast was quite decent as well. The hostel/hotel is located directly above a bar so very handy for a drink. There is reasonably ‘secure’ bike parking for a few euros a very short walk down the road as well.
Comfy bed, clean tidy room,central location for bars and restaurants and easy access to motorway.
Friendly helpful staff especially Joanna.
- Both members of staff were lovely, warm and very obliging. It was clean & cosy.
- Location,pleasant helpful staff,off street parking available if required.
Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos
Located 1.5 miles from Alcazar in Segovia, Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos features a restaurant and bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- I was pleasantly surprised, especially after all the bad reviews – my experience was completely different. Good hotel especially for the price (26€). The shared bathroom and the private bathroom are clean and well lit. The room itself is warm even in November, there are extra fleece blankets in the closet, and coat hangers if you need them. There is an onsite bar and restaurant. The location is good if you arrive late in the evening, it is in front of the regional Cercanias station (from Madrid). If you arrive by fast train (from Madrid) at Segovia Guidomar, you can take bus 12 direct to the Cercanias station, until 22:10. It is about 20 min walk or 7 minute bus to the aquaduct.The WiFi works and is fast enough.
- Very clean and comfortable small room with my own shower.
- Nice staff, cleaness of the hostel which is in a quiet street opposite the railway station.
- The room was clean and the staffs who came to clean the room were very nice!
- It was a safe place. And near the city centre of Segovia (c. 20 minutes walking or five bus stations).
Top Guest Houses In Prados Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Prados Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Prados Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Prados Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!