10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Prado Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prado Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Prado Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prado Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prado Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Prado Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Prado Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Prado Galicia:
Located in Mouromorto, 14 miles from Lugo, A Cantina features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sarria is 20 miles from A Cantina, and Monforte de Lemos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Lovely owners, very friendly and accommodating. Excellent evening meal!
- Although stated in other reviews, I had no pickup from the Camino trail afalthough asking via email. Is c. 2.8km off the camino. They have 2 nice rooms behind their restaurant. Owners speak no English, daughter can but wasn’t around when I was there. The lady tried her best to make me feel welcome in the evening at dinner. Food is good.
Situated 3 km away from the Camino (Airexe). I was picked up within 10 minutes of my calling them. ?
Restaurant was very good, patronized by the locals.
- This small wayside inn is the perfect getaway from the Camino. Only 2.5kilometers from Camino the family will happily drive and collect you. We chose to walk in for our 2 day break. Fatima has great English. Mum and dad not. This is a popular place to eat and in fact there was an article in the newspaper praising the food while we were there.Our washing was done free of charge. Lovely family, super hosts. We loved every minute. Free drive back to Camino at end of stay.
- we contacted the owners as arranged and he picked us up and drove us to A Contina which was about 15 minutes off the camino trail. The problem was that we were in the middle of no where and we were the only guests –. Eventually another couple from Germany showed up and we kept company with then. The biggest problem was the isolation of the place. The host and hostess did try to make us feel at home.
Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño offers accommodations in Palas de Rei . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño, and Sarria is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño.
- Lovely restaurant with very helpful waitstaff. Room had no signs of bedbugs.
- The best part of our stay was the great shower head which delivered a wonderful shower but unfortunately this took place in a tiny shower cubicle.
- The owner speaks english and a bit german. In generel all people are very nice and always helpful. Good heating and a nice very clean room. The Restaurant was also good.
- It was very clean and comfortable. Food in the restaurant was great also. It is in the way of The Way of St James (El Camino de Santiago), so perfect location for Peregrinos! Highly recommended!
- Location in the centre of town- on the Camino Way.
O Cruceiro is located in Palas de Rei , 18 miles from Lugo and 24 miles from Sarria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from O Cruceiro, and Portomarin is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Cruceiro.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Residencia Barcelona
Pensión Residencia Barcelona is located in Palas de Rei , just 19 miles from Lugo.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Residencia Barcelona, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Lovely welcome with a bowl of fruit and muesli bars.
Large room with good bathroom.
- A lovely big room in a great location after walking on the Camino. Short walk to bars and restaurants. The Welcome basket with fruit and bars was a really nice touch! The lady that dealt with us was very nice and friendly.
- Generous sized room, comfortable bed, staff helpful and friendly, easy to find on Camino, Close to good restaurants. Bowl of fruit in room. Very happy with stay.
- The bedroom was nicely decorated and had character. The beds were extremely comfortable and the fruits provided was such a bonus.
- Good location but right on street and very noisy at night.
- Lovely welcome with a bowl of fruit and muesli bars.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Plaza offers accommodations in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Plaza, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- I stayed in the new building on 100m from the listed address, it was good value for money
- My husband and I stayed in the building around the corner in a room with private bathroom. While the room was basic, it had all we needed for one night i.e. Very clean, good shower & towels and well-located for the Camino with bars/restaurants closeby so we didn’t need to stroll far in the evening. Wifi was good and the host that met us was very friendly. This was our cheapest accommodation on our Camino and to be honest, I was a bit nervous checking in … no need – it was simple but very suitable at a great price.
- We were only a few steps away to start on the Camino the next morning. The Pension was on the main street and with the window open it was quite noisy. The room itself was clean and functional. The WI FI didn’t work in the bed room but was fine down in the bar area.
- Good efficient checking and good room in a busy Camino town.
- The albergue was very clean. Host very welcoming and accommodating. Host provided sheets, towel and chocolate on arrival. Nice touch.
Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II offers accommodations in Palas de Rei . The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II, and Sarria is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Manager was helpful and position for Camino wonderful.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff are really friendly. It has a popular bar Below, but you cannot hear it in your room, unlike the people in the next room: if you end up with load people!
The heating was always on, allowing you to control your radiator and heat.
- The best accommodation in our Camino de Santiago trip! The room is so new and well-equipped. Not to mention the restaurant down caters very good food and services! We’d like to return in our next trip!
- This accommodation was fairly easy to find on the Camino. A pleasant gentleman checked us in. Our room was quiet and clean. The bathroom shower is small as are so many along the way. The restaurant downstairs had a friendly staff and good service. There were many restaurants and services in the area.
- Nice and considerate staff. Good restaurant. All was very clean. Good value for money.
Ponterroxan is located in Palas de Rei is near Serra do Carreón Park. It offers a restaurant, simple rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Offering mountain views, the heated rooms at Ponterroxan have heating and a private bathroom. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.The traditional restaurant offers Galician cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.Lugo is just 35 minutes’ drive from the Ponterroxan. Santiago de Compostela is less than an hour’s drive away. The property is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage path.
- Friendly staff. Beautiful, cosy room. Heating wonderful!!
- Close to the Camino Frances as it heads to Santiago de Compostela
- The food was incredible, and the staff were very friendly and felt familial.
- The young lady who check us in was pleasant and acted as both reception and waitress in the restaurant. The room had metal framed beds which creaked every time we turned over but the linen was clean and there were extra blanket provided. We had an excellent Pilgrims meal in the restaurant.
- Nice and quiet. Comfortable.had a hair dryer at reception. V nice food.Camino walk starts directly across road from pension.
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, O Castelo is located in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from O Castelo, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Castelo.
- Great Location on the Camino. Very clean apartments. Good value for money.
- Attention to detail. Reading lights and outlets by each bed. Great place to dry clothing. Good wifi. Lovely kitchen.
- Very comfortable room with high level of cleanliness and other facilities (kitchen etc)
Central location close to supermarket shops pub and restaurant – rooms newly renovated and very clean . This was our return visit
Good kitchen with cooking facilities , very good value
- Convenience to Camino. Able to transport backpacks. Kettle and fridge available.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Palas offers accommodations in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Palas, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Pensión Palas.
- Good breakfast, clean & friendly. I’d left my travel adapter behind in my last hotel but I was happily provided with one when I asked at reception. We dined at Pulpería A Nosa Terra in the center of town, which was excellent.
Modern facility which was very clean.Offered all the facilities of a hotel.
Good central location .
- The water and museli bar in the room were very welcome after a long Camino walk. The breakfast had a great choice for an extra €5 each.
- It was new, clean and comfortable. It was totally lacking in character.
- Staff friendly, spoke English, and we were able to have them do our laundry for a minimal fee
Pensión Cruz da Veiga
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pensión Cruz da Veiga offers accommodations in A Veiga, just 9 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarria is 16 miles from Pensión Cruz da Veiga, and Monforte de Lemos is 28 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Prado Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Prado Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Prado Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Prado Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!