10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pozuelo De Alarcón Community Of Madrid:
H Skyline is situated, 6.8 miles from Madrid, 3.7 miles from Ciudad de la Imagen and 2.5 miles from Ciudad Financiera Santander in Boadilla del Monte.
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk.The CEU University is within a 5-minute drive from H Skyline, and the Monteprincipe and Quiron Hospitals are within 12 of the property, while the Estadio Municipal Santo Domingo is 4.3 miles away.Casa de Campo is 9.3 miles away from H Skyline, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 14.9 miles away.
- It is a very good and only choice if you have to stay in this very specific and strictly industrial region.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms quite basic but provided everything we needed and location was industrial but straight onto main road so quick to reach most destinations of madrid.
Big room with a nice bathroom.Hotel is in an industrial area fairly close to the fair ground
There is nothing to do in the area.
Price quality is good.
The reataurant next door serves a good breakfast
- The employees were very friendly, the manager was very helpful when we realized that the restaurant was closed when we arrived. The bathroom has some nice design. The accessibility with public transport is really good, the operation times for the metro line have obviously just been extended.
- Das einzige wirklich gute war das Zimmer mit dem Bad. Sehr schön.
Hostal Don Pedro
Hostal Don Pedro is in Madrid’s Carabanchel district, a 20 minute metro ride from the center of the city. It offers a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a plasma TV.The rooms at the Don Pedro feature parquet floors and central heating. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.At street level, there is a bar serving snacks and drinks. There is a laundry service, and staff at the front desk can tell you about what to see and do in Madrid.The Don Pedro is across from the Gómez-Ulla Hospital and less than half a mile from Vista Alegre Bullring. There is a bus stop right outside, and Carabanchel Metro Station is also just across the street.
- The hostal itself is near a metro station and using the metro you can easily get to all central places in Madrid. The neighbourhood was quiet and there was a very nice local restaurant nearby. Also a bar in the same building that works late.
- The location was perfect. Near Palacio Vistalegre. The room was cozy. Not too expensive.
- The location was close to family, very convienent. Staff were friendly. Room was clean.
It was very conveniently located close to the concert.
it was very cheap
the air conditioning worked and there was hot water
the suburb of Madrid was very friendly
The hostel is really close to metro station, with a metro-day ticket you can go wherever you want.
Also the staff was really kind and helpful. You can find really nice breakfast in its cafeteria.
Located next to Madrid’s Hospital Central de la Defensa, Hostal Granado offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk. Each stylish, air conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, safe and private bathroom.The modern Granado Guest House has a cafe-bar. Next door, the El Gallo Pelón restaurant serves traditional Spanish food in country-style surroundings. It has a wood-burning oven and specializes in grilled and roasted meats.Hostal Granado is a 5-minute walk from the Palacio Vistalegre Indoor Arena. Carabanchel Metro Station is only 350 feet away, and offers direct services to central Madrid in only 15 minutes. Regular public bus services to the heart of the city also stop nearby.
- The room is clean and cozy. It was a bit small for 3 people with luggage, but we manage it. The hotel is easy to find and it is very near to the metro station. Free breakfast is provided at the restaurant next to it. Mcd and kebab shop are nearby for late night supper. Definitely recomended for a great value stay.
- We were as family of three and the room was a little small with the extra bed, but it was still fantastic value for money. The staff were extremely helpful and I wouldn’t hesitate in booking again. Great location for the Metro too.
- The staff were all incredibly attentive and patient with us limited Spanish speakers. First room was too close to reception for us and we were moved easily without extra cost to a quieter and much better room.
Hostel Granado is located in a very nice Barrio of Madrid, Carabanchel.
I found Carabanchel to be a very Original Spanish quarter.
Not very much tourists, a lot of Spanish life going on there.
The hostel was very clean, the sheets and towels were changed every day, also was the room and bathroom cleaned every day.
In the streets around the hostel are a lot of shops and restaurants, also there is a big swimming pool nearby at 700 meters (piscina municipal El Mina) with a 50 m. pool.
I actually liked it more to be in Carabanchel than in the centre of Madrid.
The staff at Granado hostel were genuine friendly.
Plus: the bed was long enough and firm yet not to firm, I am 1.88 meters, sometimes in Spain the beds are to short, not here.
- It is close to a Metro line, and it is reasonably clean.
Located in the 17.Villaverde neighborhood in Madrid, 5 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Vértice Roomspace features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Convention Center is 8 miles from Vértice Roomspace, and La Paz Hospital is 10 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very good location, vending machine was not working properly, I paid 5€ at the machine , bought 0.80 cent, returned me 70 cent , but reception gave me the rest ?
- Over all nice place , little out of city , little commercial area but easy excess to train
- room very good. Staff helpful and kind. Easy to trvel to different parts of Madrid after getting acquainted with means of transport
- Excellent breakfast, great TV, our room was cleaned every day and we got fresh towels every day. Good connection with the centre (Train station only minutes away).
- The location. Although it’s far from the city, it’s just few minutes from the station.
Hostal Restaurante Carabanchel
Hostal Restaurante Carabanchel is located in Madrid, just 1.6 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 5 miles from Hostal Restaurante Carabanchel, and La Paz Hospital is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff were polite and the breakfast was amazing
- Great guy on reception! Thank you for the breakfast!
- The price was ok. The room was clean. The staff were friendly and there were nice tiles on the walls. Strange, cinematic atmosphere, characteristic…
- Close to subway, people seems to be very nice but no communication between us 🙁
Quite close to metro station.
Nice and helpful staff.
Hostal Puerta Bonita
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Puerta Bonita offers accommodations in Madrid, just 1.6 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Convention Center is 5 miles from Hostal Puerta Bonita, and La Paz Hospital is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Puerta Bonita.
- Comfy bed, the heater worked great, bathroom is very clean and the staff are friendly
- The lady who checked me in was very nice, thoughtful, friendly and helpful. The room was a good size with a large and comfortable bed and spotlessly clean. Good size television and well situated. The hostal is just a two minute walk from Vista Alegre metro station which is itself just 15 minutes from the centre of Madrid (Gran Via) I often find it refreshing to stay in the suburbs and experience more of the authentic lifestyle outside of the main tourist areas – at least for part of the time. Pick the nearest bar and try your hand at ordering a ‘cafe con leche y tostada con tomate’ or even ‘una caña’ or two and see what happens. A good value for money hostal. Recomended.
- I like the evening manager, Carman, she was quite helpful even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Very convenient location – along the metro line, the station is within walking distance. It is easy to get to Madrid Barajas airport. The area is quiet, but the center is not so far away – on foot 30-40 minutes. There are a lot of inexpensive places to eat nearby. Very polite, pleasant and helpful staff (but not everyone speaks English). There was a need to print out an air ticket, so access to the Internet and a printer were provided. By the way, wi-fi on hotel works perfectly! Cleanliness of the room was amazing. In the bathroom there was even a disposable set: a toothbrush, paste, shampoo. It was pleasantly surprised that the room was cleaned every day. Very cozy place and wonderful atmosphere. Worthy place, very good price/quality
- I announced I would be arriving an hour before check in time – and I was met in the street by the owner, Ines, with news that my room was ready already! On my last day I was also allowed to stay in my room beyond check out time, and Ines also ordered a taxi for my return journey. The room was cosy, a good size, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was super clean. The area was nothing special, a normal fairly quiet residential suburb with nice little shops and cafés, and it was about two minutes’ walk to the metro station “Vista Alegre” with a direct line to the centre (“Opera”).
Hostal Doña Isabel
This charming guesthouse is in the center of Majadahonda, and provides comfortable accommodations in this fast-developing town northwest of Madrid.Each of the Doña Isabel’s air conditioned rooms comes with a private bathroom and TV. Each one is decorated in a unique, contemporary style, creating a fashionable atmosphere for your stay.Make use of the convenient public transportation services to visit central Madrid. You can also head to the beautiful scenery of the local Cuenca Alta de Manzanares nature park and the historic center of nearby Las Rozas.
- One of the few hotels in the Las Rozas area that allow you to walk to a pub or restaurant.
- Good deal, 24h supermarket next to the building, easy to reach by car.
- Decent sized room and space. My friends rooms looked abit tight but mine was slightly more spacious with a double bed! You have the basic amenities/toiletries and the room and bathroom was very clean. It was pretty central and the staff were helpful despite their limited English!
- Very fair price, clean, comfortable. Very easy. Perfectly located.
- Friendly staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable with everything provided for a pleasant stay. Great value for money. Plenty parking on street around hotel. Would certainly use again.
Hostal Maria Ronda
Located in Madrid, 1.7 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Hostal Maria Ronda features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 5 miles from Hostal Maria Ronda, and La Paz Hospital is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Maria Ronda.
- Staff was extremely kind, hostel is clean and quiet, it’s some 10 mins walking distance from the metro that takes around 25 mins to the centre. Restaurants nearby; lively neighbourhood during the day, not sure about safety at night as streets get quite empty, but we didn’t have any problems
- We really enjoyed our stay in the property! I believe it has been recently refurbished. The beds were really comfortable and the staff polite. Great value for money!
- Train station to central Madrid is about 600 meters from hostal.
- Great place to stay for few day. Very clean, friendly staff, seems to be renovated recently. And wonderful value for money.
- The employees sympathy. The room conditions were good. Quiet place at night.
Habitaciones El Escorial
Featuring free WiFi, Habitaciones El Escorial offers accommodations in Majadahonda.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Madrid is 10 miles from Habitaciones El Escorial, and Alcalá de Henares is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 16 miles away.
- Queit, close to the good food, shops, you can reach Madrid by public transport. YOu can both rest and tour here.
- Perfect cleaning service every day. Quite location, without trafic or public noise. Near by shops, terraces and public transportation. Good connection with Madrid centre and aeroport (bus +metro).
- I loved the way staff treated me as I had a broken knee and they were absolutely marvelous, they kept my ice pack in the freezer, brought it to me when I needed it, printed my new plane tickets, etc., always with a smile. I cannot thank them enough.
- Very clean property, and very helpful and friendly service at reception.
- l’accueil pour la réception des clés .la proximité de tous commerces
Rincón de Gran Vía
One of our top picks in Madrid.Located in Madrid in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, 1.4 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Rincón de Gran Vía features a terrace and views of the city.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 2.3 miles from Rincón de Gran Vía, and La Paz Hospital is 4.2 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 9 miles away.
- Breakfast range was sufficient and location was good. Love the minimalist design of the apartment.
- Most peculiar building, the entrance is shared with apartments and the reception was on the third floor served by some antiquated lifts. We chose the Hotel for the location but massive road works to lay natural gas pipes spoiled that a bit. I stress that was not the fault of the Hotel.
The room was dated but clean.
They should get rid of that dated ugly bed cover.
It has a balcony.
Good Location, close to Metro Plaza Espana.
Very convinient to travel from the airport.
For one night, it’s ok.
My friend (2 adults and 2 kids) booked the apartment unit, which was much better than mine. Fresh, modern and clean.
Receptionist was friendly & accommodative.
- Very good breakfast in very nice room with a wonderful view over the city center!
- Breakfast was fair. The lobby (on the 6th floor) was modern and nice. Price was really reasonable.
Top Guest Houses In Pozuelo De Alarcón Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!