10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Posada De Valdeón Castile And Leon:
Hostal Casa Abascal
Hostal Casa Abascal offers accommodation in Posada de Valdeón. The guest house has a terrace and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Guests can also enjoy free guided hiking tours in the mountain upon request.Llanes is 67.1 miles from Hostal Casa Abascal, while Potes is 35.7 miles away.
- Although menu was limited, ie tapas-style there was a good bowl of soup offered to start with.
Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
And maybe a small detail, could charge the electric car.
- Loved this place. Wonderful quiet location but close to llanes.
- The bedroom was ok but lacked pictures and a mirror so looked rather sparse. The bathroom was a good size but poorly designed so nowhere to put your toiletries.
- The village is in an exceptional position with mountain views all round. Could see mountains from hotel window but to the side. Simple cafe bar used by locals. Good bathroom.
Hostal Peña Santa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Peña Santa offers accommodations in Soto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Llanes is 23 miles from Hostal Peña Santa, and Potes is 21 miles from the property.
- We had everything we needed – we didn’t realize when we booked how small the village was but it was a lovely place and the food provided at the hostal was great.
Loved this little hotel and the family that run it. The town is tiny and this I believe is the only restaurant/hotel/bar in town. No one speaks English and our Spanish is minimal, so Google Translator was invaluable in reading menus and communication. The food is very good and prepared by the owners. Rooms are very basic but comfortable. Ask for the 3rd floor yellow corner room facing the front of the hotel. We hiked up the mountain to a hostel. We called ahead for lunch. The views are spectacular and we met local hikers and people from other countries. Saturday night the bar is the town gathering place for socializing and playing cards.
If you want an authentic non-commercial experience, this is it.
- Fantastic village location with superb, value for money food. Great little bar next door, but not noisy. Excellent walking in stunning countryside, from outside the door. A marvellous place – and with a friendly and helpful staff. Can’t wait to return!
- Great little place. Homely food in the restaurant, the menu del dia included a bottle of wine. Very simple, but a real find.
- A rustic mountain hostel situated in a quiet beautiful valley
Hostal La Cuna del Sella
Featuring free Wi-Fi, a restaurant with mountain views and flat-screen TV, Hostal La Cuna del Sella guest house is located in Oseja de Sajambre, in the Picos De Europa National Park.Heated double/twin rooms at the guest house offer mountain views and include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. One room is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves breakfast. There is a shared lounge area with flat-screen TV and a wood-burning stove. Guests may relax in the garden with views of the mountains.The region around Hostal La Cuna del Sella is popular for hiking and mountain climbing. Ruta del Cares hiking route is 35. 2.5 miles away and Redes Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Covadonga Lakes are 34.2 miles away.
- The hotel has recently been renovated and is clean and comfortable. Rooms are big with modern bathrooms. Our host was very friendly and provided an generous breakfast. Good secure parking.
- Made to feel very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. Most enjoyable 2 days.
- The hotel was lovely and the staff friendly and helpful. Very comfortable.
- Superb location in the picos D’europa.with a couple of bars and restaurants nearby.Lovely outside seating area.good value.private parking.
- Location, lovely owners, comfy beds and decent breakfast
Hostal Les Bedules
Hostal Les Bedules offers accommodations in Oseja de Sajambre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Llanes is 24 miles from Hostal Les Bedules, and Potes is 21 miles away.
- Basic hostel accommodation in a traditional Spanish village accessed by an amazing drive over mountain passes or up through a gorge. Decent welcome I am sure we would have got more from it if we could speak Spanish. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, toasted baguette with jam, a cake and coffee. Nice restaurant across the road, English spoken.
- Nice staff, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast
- Our hosts were extremely good in every way. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I went back and I would recommend them to everyone!
The rooms were excellent and ultra clean. Great views over the mountains. The food was simple but very filling, and well cooked.
Good wifi signal.
The host was welcoming (as was the log fire when we turned up wet), although he had no English but we got by with a few simple Spanish phrases.
el personal muy amable,el desayuno fantástico,incluso lo adelantaron de hora para nosotros
las ventanas cierran fenomenal y no se oye nada
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Posada Sobrevilla features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Posada Sobrevilla, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Posada Sobrevilla.
- Value for money tariff and good local food at night.. Excellent location for the high peaks with the cable car only 3 K away.
- Excellent breakfast and the kindness of the hosts who did their best to accommodate our little requests. The view from the property was great as well. Fresh mountain air, morning in the sun at the terrace.
- Very friendly staff and clean accommodation. The location close to The Picos de Europa is ideal.
- the special pancakes for breakfasts Amazing. The attic room was also very good, very friendly place
- Its close to Fuente De, that gives you a good start the next morning. Comfortable room. Friendly staff.
One of our best sellers in Espinama! Located in Espinama in the region of Cantabria, 20 miles from Llanes, Hostal Nevandi features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Hostal Nevandi, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful owner but all communication had to be in spanish :), biggest choice for breakfast I have seen in Spain for while (in this price bracket). All in the room was new in perfect working order with tea and coffee making facility in the room (very unusual) complimented with biscuits and sweets, choice of emergency washing accessories by the wash basin topped up with shavers & foam plus brushes & tooth paste! Simply super – see other comments regarding the room
- Fantastic location for visiting Fuente De, lovely restaurant on site and cosy bar.
- Great location,beautiful village and surroundings. The hostel is very clean,lovely room,new bathroom,really cosy. Close to Fuent de and great for hiking around
- Great staff, rooms were modern and well equipped. It’s only a 30 minute walk to funte de. A lovely hotel.
- The room was very pleasant and spacious with a good shower and the staff were really friendly. The hotel is right next to the end of the footpath from the top of the telerifico. (It takes four hours to walk down the mountain from the top – with stops, but you will need to walk back up to Fuente De by road if you’ve left your car at the cable car.) The restaurant has a vegetarian menu.
Located in Poncebos in the region of Asturias, 12 miles from Llanes, Hostal Poncebos features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or river.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Potes is 13 miles from Hostal Poncebos, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- This hostel has an incredible location right by the river and between the cliffs and makes a great base for visiting the Picos! We stayed for two nights to hike the Cares Gorge and also do the Bulnes – Sotres – Poncebos loop. The on-site restaurant was very much appreciated after a long day hiking and the menu del dia portions are huge, as are the servings of wine. Also useful to have on-site parking though perhaps in high season this becomes very busy. Very happy with our stay for the price.
- Very nice location, helpful staff, breakfast included and restaurant on the premises (which is very nice after a day spent hiking 😉 ). There is also the possibility to get some picnic from the hotel, but we haven’t tested them (didn’t need one).
- Really comfortable room, excellent food at a good price and very friendly staff who were keen to make my time in Poncebos as good as possible. The location is amazing and a perfect place to hike the Ruta de Cares to Cain and back in a day!
- Great location within easy walk to entrance to Cares Gorge hike. Romero didn’t speak English but he was a great host who managed to communicate anyway.
- The host was very kind, helpful, and sincere. He spoke very little English but with a little Spanish from us and a little English from him we made out just fine. We took a taxi to the property from Arenas de Cabrales for 8 euros. He was kind enough to call us a taxi back to Arenas and from there we took the bus to Llanes.
Hostal Puente Deva
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Hostal Puente Deva features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Hostal Puente Deva, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Puente Deva.
- Extremely helpful owner. I was late to check in and they were very helpful in understanding my miscalculated travel time. The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and heated wonderfully during my stay during a chilly spring. Loved it here. Breakfast was included and was delicious (with homemade cheese).
- My wife and I loved our stay. It was great value, and we really had no complaints. We stayed for three nights. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the wifi was strong from our rooms. The staff were all very nice. The location is also great – we were not sure whether to stay in Espinama or Pontes, but in retrospect Espinama worked out great for us because it’s closer to the main hiking trails and much less crowded. A great bonus: we ate dinner at the restaurant two of our three nights there, and that was some of the best food we had on our entire three-week trip in Spain. The included breakfast was also very nice.
- Really lovely host speaks good English and give you lots of ideas and directions. The room in the house was very nicely done shutters to the window and the most amazing view out into the local stream and woods and countryside. Breakfast was fantastic fresh eggs fresh bread fresh marmalade and some Típico pastel español! Plus coffee or tea! Lovely little town to walk around and the surroundings although the main road is slightly busy.
- The attention we received from staff was superb, as were the breakfasts, very important in an area in which we walked and expended considerable each day. Brilliant!
- The owner is so cute and friendly. Makes the stay that much better. She’s very helpful and treats you like her children.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Perdiz offers accommodations in Sotres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.Llanes is 13 miles from La Perdiz, and Potes is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from La Perdiz.
- Great village for hotels, eateries and the rural experience, got potential base for exploration. Staff were helpful when asking how to acquire basic groceries.
- The food is wonderful but if you go for the ‘Entrecôte’, don’t have anything else!
Best breakfast in our week’s stay in Asturian hostels.
Very friendly owner & staff
Really useful and helpful village shop.
Situated in a beautiful place, perfect for everyone who wants to hike in Picos de Europa.
Polite and friendly staff, although only Spanish-speaking. Nice clean rooms.
- Clean room, good strong shower, convenient location. Overall decent value.
Hostal Remoña is located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes and 8 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Hostal Remoña, and Ribadesella is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Enough English spoken to be able to communicate. Lots of character in the building.
- Rustic mountain hotel with simple accommodation just as it should be for the setting and the price. In a great little village with enough food + drink options for a multi day stay. Charming staff/owners. If returning to the area – and I will – I wouldn’t trouble to look further than the Remona.
- Always a pleasure to stay here. Relaxed, friendly place for walkers and anyone who likes forests and mountain scenery.
- Friendly, and helped us with our mountaineering, lending us snow shoes as the snow was too soft for crampons.
- Lovely location in pretty Espinama, pretty room with view. Amazing breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Posada De Valdeón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!