10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pórtugos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pórtugos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pórtugos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pórtugos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pórtugos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pórtugos Andalucía:
La Placeta Guesthouse
Located in Pórtugos, 23 miles from Granada, La Placeta Guesthouse features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from La Placeta Guesthouse, and Almuñécar is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from La Placeta Guesthouse.
- The owner were very kind and gave a lot of explanations. The garden and pool was wonderful. We love the quiteness and good hiking paths.
- Uncomplicated hosts, Beautiful garden and great location to start from: We enjoyed 3 nights in La Placeta in Sierra Nevada. We wanted to do some hiking tours, and Jaimes&Manolos place was a perfect starting point….you have hikes directly depart from Portugos, or you can start somewhere in Sierra Nevada. The apartment with its terrace was great, so was the beautiful garden and relaxed time with the dogs and their parents. Try Manolos Mojito :).
- Very warm welcome. The decoration of the appartment was done With great care and enthousiam
- Todo nos gustó, el apartamento en sí es muy hogareño y Jaime que fue con quien más tratamos, un encanto!! SIn duda alguna, volveremos cuando haga tiempo para aprovechar el jardín y la piscina de agua salada..
- La estancia fue maravillosa. El trato estupendo. Volveremos sin duda. Te sientes como en tu casa
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra offers accommodations in Bubión, just 21 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Hostal Terazas Alpujara, and Almuñécar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra.
- Nice owners, simple but delicious breakfast, great advice for walking routes around the area!
- The owners are amazing people. They have fresh apples they grow and a cosy fire place.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Maps avaliable of the local walks together with guidance given. Great breakfast coffee, toast and fresh fruit from the garden in beautiful room with a real log fire. Free parking outside. Great location for the bus from Granada. Many lovely walks starting from the door. Good restaurants within close distance for evening meal. Will be returning soon.
- That manager is such a nice guy going out of his way to make us welcome and comfortable despite the obvious language differences. Advised us about walks and provided maps; cooked chestnuts on the fire; and put on a DVD about Andalucia for us. Really really nice guy. Very clean. Lovely views down the valley and into the village. Convenient to restaurants and the bus stop.
- What a great place to stay. The owners are fantastic. They even treated us with fresh tomatoes and a glass of wine the night we arrived. Don’t miss the breakfast, typical tomatoes on toast with tea or coffee (only 3 euros). We got excellent information on what hike to take to take full advantage of the views and get great pictures. Awesome terraces to sit out on and gaze in wonder at the gorgeous surroundings. Parking was just around the corner, very easy access. We would stay here again without hesitation.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Pampaneira offers accommodations in Pampaneira.All rooms come with a TV.Granada is 21 miles from Hostal Pampaneira, and Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Beatifully decorated room with colourful rugs, nice bathroom, location in the town centre, parking nearby bar downstairs (not open on Thursdays)
- Friendly staff, traditional mountain furnishings ,great location and the room was well heated.
- Everything was great – Hostsl bar and restaurant.
- Excellent location. Stunning views, romantic, rustic, just beautiful. The village is amazing, very nice!
- We were their because we were walking from the the villages, reception was though a window from the bar our hotel had a bar and restaurant below our window , hotel very clean, with the basic soap and towels. Dinner in the restaurant was lovely and staff were friendly
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Hostal El Cascapeñas is situated in Capileira in the centre of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The charming rooms feature a balcony with panoramic views over La Alpujarra mountains.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- Stunning views over the village and across the mountains. Friendly and helpful staff and reasonable price.
- Very clean and warm. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Great value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
- I love the location it’s right on the edge of the Sierra Nevada’s only a couple hundred meter walk to the trail head that takes you up to Spain’s tallest mountains. Bed was comfortable and heat worked great.
- Great location just up from the bus stop. Room looked out over the street and the mountains in the distance and was spacious enough. I didn’t see any staff from check in to check out.
Hostal Rural Atalaya
This rural guesthouse, in the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada, offers free Wi-Fi, and overlooks the Poqueira Ravine. Some rooms have a private balcony with mountain views.Hostal Rural Atalaya is set in the village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Behind the Atalaya are mainland Spain’s two highest peaks, Mulhacén and Veleta.All heated rooms at the family-run Hostal Rural Atalaya have a private bathroom, with a bathtub and bathroom amenities.The Atalaya tour desk can recommend nearby scenic routes, as well as local restaurants and bus times for visits to the coast, or Granada, both a one hour drive away. The ski slopes of Sierra Nevada are around a 2-hour drive away.
- Hostal Rural Atalaya is excellent. Located right at the entrance to the town, the views from the balcony were breathtaking. The room was spacious, clean and very pleasant. So, I enjoyed my afternoon sitting on the balcony, admiring the view and sipping local beer which you can get from the store El Jardin, next door. The owner gave me maps for walking and good advice for restaurants. Really lovely place and people!
Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Only 1 restaurant open in the evening because it is not tourist season. Most shops closed at 2pm each day.
Rooms are clean, but basic – no TV and small but very clean bathroom.
- At the entrance of Capileira, very close to bus station and amazing views from the front of the property. Eduardo was very accommodating.
- Easy check in. We booked a mountain view, which was fantastic. For one night, we lacked for nothing.
- The hostel is located with wonderful views over the town and mountains. The rooms are good value for money.
One of our top picks in Trevélez.Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Mulhacen offers accommodations in Trevélez, just 22 miles from Granada.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Hostal Mulhacen, and Almuñécar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Right on our walking route. It was quiet. Good view. Clean.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
- Very comfortable establishment at good price. Had excellent restaurant nearby.
- This mountain village was just waking up from its winter slumber so we felt like intruders at first. and we didn’t see any other guests in the hotel. The location is at the bottom of the village, Just as you enter so to get to restaurants requires a walk up some very steep roads but we didn’t mind this as our room had a little balcony that opened out to views of the river. The sound of the water tumbling down was so wonderful it more than compensated for the edge of village location.
- Warm and generous size room at a cold time of year in Trevelex. Great view to the mountain side.
One of our top picks in Órgiva.The charming Casa Jazmin is in the Órgiva district of the Alpujarra Mountains and offers a rooftop terrace with stunning views. The yard features a pool and fruit trees.The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
- Comfortable bed, plenty of space, good bathroom and lovely big outside terrace looking over the town and to the mountains beyond.
- lovely place with great hosts. only negative comment was the breakfast which was very poor and limited.
- Very welcoming and cozy! We absolutely loved everything.
- The friendliness of the host was by far the most pleasing aspect of this stay. She made us feel very welcome
- The courtyard was beautiful and peaceful. The owners considerate.
Posada Alpujarra Sol
One of our best sellers in Órgiva! Located in Órgiva in the region of Andalusia, 21 miles from Granada, Posada Alpujarra Sol features a barbecue and hot tub.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Posada Alpujarra Sol, and Nerja is 27 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, hot shower with great towels. We didn’t make use of the kitchen, outside bar-b-q and community spaces, but nice that they were there.
A warm welcome from a lovely host , who was informative and friendly , and made us feel very at home . Despite the hotel being right in town , we had a peaceful night , and just a short walk in the rain to Orgiva’s best restaurant , which is right opposite .
The room was and comfortable , the lounge and kitchen facilities excellent , and the roof terrace an added bonus , despite the wet weather during our stay , giving excellent views of the mountains .
- Our room was spacious for the three of us with lots of light and a great view of the community passing by.
- The staff has good communication skill, friendly and helpful. The property is well looked after and offers kitchen, and roof-top space to be shared by 3 rooms. There are plenty nice restaurants.
- Good location if a little hidden. Would have been difficult if you were using a car. Very clean. Good bathroom and flexible heating. air conditioning.
Casita de la Vaca
Casita de la Vaca is located in Mondújar, just 16 miles from Granada.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Casita de la Vaca, and Nerja is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Casita de la Vaca.
- Had a very nice time, thanx guys! If I decide to suffer on bike during the same event next year I will choose the same spot 🙂
- Great apartment run by nice people in fantastic area.would go again
- Absolutely delightful, shame we were only there one night. Sharon and Mark could not have been more welcoming and helpful and our ‘cave room’ was completely charming. Lovely and warm on a chilly night, bed superbly comfortable and everything was interesting to look at. We really enjoyed our one night and would definitely book again.
- Very nice linen on bed, cosy, lots of knowledge of the area, very helpful.
- A beautiful, clean room in a lovely house on the edge of the small, but pretty village of mondujar. The hosts Sandra and Mark are very friendly, welcoming and helpful and were able to provide excellent local information about places to eat and visit in the area which enhanced our trip.
Located in Busquístar, 23 miles from Granada, Casa Sonia features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Casa Sonia, and Almuñécar is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Excellent room, brilliant service , very welcoming.
- Quaint little BnB nestled in the beautiful white village of Busquistar. We enjoyed an amazing home cooked meal, beers on the rooftop terrace, and finished off the night sitting around the fireplace. Wow.
- Emily was a perfect host and did everything to make us feel at home. Nice fire! The bed was excellent, and the breakfast delicious ! Especially recommended for hikers, since Emily has very useful informations on local tours.
- Emily, the host, is incredibly talented in cooking, home decor and hospitality. Everything about our stay was a combination of professionalism and friendliness. Be sure to ask for a home cooked dinner (18euros per person)
- Fantastic food & a really nice host. Many thanks, Emily.
Top Guest Houses In Pórtugos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pórtugos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!