10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Portes-lès-valence Rhône-alps:
Coeur de Vignes
Located in Saint-Péray, 3.5 miles from Valence, Coeur de Vignes features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Montélimar is 26 miles from Coeur de Vignes, and Die is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 39 miles from Coeur de Vignes.
- Newly renovated room in an old winery building. Very clean and comfortable.
- Tranquillity…..out of the way…….be careful following your SatNav on a motorbike!! Beautifully presented, nice breakfast.
- Great property, very nice room, amazing breackfast and speechless location. We appreciated a lot to be received as friends. Everything was perfect.
- Very quite location with a fabulous view. Nice large room located at the back, just a little bit dark in the winter which is an advantage in the summer. Well organised breakfast room where I enjoyed a standard French breakfast with fresh croissants and brioche. (Excellent coffee by the way) Perfect internet connection. Staff was lovely, got on request immediately an additional bottle of water.
- plentiful breakfast, very comfortable rooms, friendly hostess, free parking.
Les Lauriers Roses
Featuring free WiFi, Les Lauriers Roses offers accommodations in Bourg-lès-Valence, just 1.1 miles from Valence. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Montélimar is 28 miles from Les Lauriers Roses, and Die is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It’s nice and friendly family-running place. Owners are very kind and helpful – I traveled with pet and they were pretty welcome it. The room was comfortable and clean.
Great bed and breakfast, We stayed in the family room up stairs, which was a double room and a twin bedded room with bathroom. Five minutes by car to Valance where there is a good choice of restaurants
We flew down to Lyon, stayed overnight here, and travelled to the South of France,lovely overnight stay, our boys were happy as the property had wifi, Very friendly owners who made us feel very welcome, had a slight language problem but we all got by.
Car parking is directly outside of property. We are happy to recommend this bed and breakfast.
It is a B&B hotel. You can be together with the owners that are very receptive.
The breakfast was excellent.
The comfort of the room.
The quiet place.
- Lovely family suite B&B accommodation – 2 rooms linked by sitting area with TV. Spacious bathroom and separate toilet. Handy for Route to the South and amazing value with breakfast included. Hosts really friendly family people providing drinks on arrival and fresh cherries from their trees. Local dining (Logis) close by for evening meal.
- Lovely friendly couple only too pleased to help and make our stay very comfortable
Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou is located in Cliousclat, just 15 miles from Valence. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Montélimar is 12 miles from Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou, and Die is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 50 miles from the property.
We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
The owner was very friendly and extremely helpful, reserving a table for us at a local restaurant for dinner.
Best of all was the breakfast – huge croissants and pains-au-chocolat with homemade jams, fresh juices and hot coffee served outdoors. Would highly recommend.
We were a couple with a small child, the owners greeted us with some cold drinks and nice conversation after a long trip, which was great to relax.
They provided some good recommendations for eating outside in the nearby area.
The breakfast was great with plenty of homemade confitures.
- Very nice place, idyllic location. We spent one night here. The owner was very helpful and attentive.
- Lovely ensuite room, beautifully renovated and friendly helpful host. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Dogs were made very welcome
- Beautifull rooms and buildings, very friendly and helpfull host, great breakfast.
- We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
Le Hameau de la Mûre
Set on an 85-hectare estate, Le Hameau de la Mûre is 5.6 miles from the centre of Saint-Laurent-du-Pape. It offers a heated infinity pool. Free internet access is available in public areas.This property offers a self-catering cottage and rooms with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and iron facilities. Each accommodation type includes a bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The cottage has an open-plan kitchen equipped with kitchenware, a refrigerator and a stove. A microwave and an oven are also available.Le Hameau de la Mûre is a 23-minute drive from Chalencon and 13.7 miles from the A7 motorway.
- This is a beautiful apartment hotel with friendly helpful staff, the facilities are great, the pool is heated with a fantastic view over the mountains.
Great view on the mountains.
Also from the very nice pool.
Very kind and warm staff.
We just stayed the night.
The view was spectacular, the food was incredible, atmosphere was cosey & the rooms were really lovely!
One of the nicest places we’ve ever stayed!
Highly recommend visiting!!!
Owners and staff very welcoming, entertaining.
Very good food, nice table and conversations with other guests.
Tremendous view of the Drome.
- Le panorama depuis la terrasse et la beauté du site. La qualité exceptionnelle du petit déjeuner
Domaine du Tisserand
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Domaine du Tisserand is located in La Baume-Cornillane in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 30 miles from Villard-de-Lans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Valence is 10 miles from Domaine du Tisserand, and Montélimar is 24 miles from the property. Saint Geoirs Airport is 39 miles away.
- Fantastic location and facilities. Wonderful owners as well. The room was lovely, spotlessly clean and the bed extrememly comfortable. Hightly reccomended. Next time we will go for longer!
- Accueil très sympathique. Cadre magnifique et calme, avec jolie piscine. Chambre très confortable. Excellent petit déjeuner en terrasse. Superbe étape.
- Excellent accueil des propriétaires, un endroit idéal pour ceux qui aiment le calme, la nature, les chambres insolites ou classiques. Très bons petit déjeuners. Chambres spacieuses, bonne literie, bien équipées, douche et baignoire. Très belle piscine intérieure et extérieure idéale après une bonne randonnée.
aménagement intérieur dans le chalet surplombant la piscine
accueil des propriétaires
- Die Ruhige Umgebung und den Swimmingpool. Sehr nettes Ehepaar.
La Petite Véronne
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Petite Véronne offers accommodations in Mirmande. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Valence is 18 miles from La Petite Véronne, and Montélimar is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
We arrived very late . Not a problem .
Beautiful old renovated farmhouse. Big hotels room . You feel at home the moment you walk in.
- Such an amazing place! In short, a little Paradise!
- Beautiful house, beautiful hosts and an amazing location. The family room slept 8!!!!!!
- We love it! Everything was perfect! It’s like the best place to stay and just relax! And the owners are super! They have such a nice heart! Every single detail they have think is perfect! I could stay there forever
- Loved absolutely everything starting from little details of the interio design
- Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
Chambres d’hôtes l’Echappee Belle
Located in Beauvallon, 6 miles from Valence, Chambres d’hôtes l’Echappee Belle features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montélimar is 22 miles from Chambres d’hôtes l’Echappee Belle, and Die is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 41 miles from Chambres d’hôtes l’Echappee Belle.
Chambre très bien équipée
Transparence des propriétaires (soirée le soir-même- changement de chambre en prévision- pas de souci particulier)
- Le cadre et la demeure sont magnifiques. C’est un lieu très élégant et très paisible. La chambre était très confortable et le service et l’accueil extraordinaires. Je ne sais pas quand j’y retournerai mais j’y retournerai sans hésiter,
- La gentillesse des hôtes, tout est neuf , design, bien aménager, spacieux et très propre , la cuisine ne manque de rien .
- Le site et la qualité de la restauration de la cour intérieure de la salle de séminaire et du restaurant. La grande salle de bain. La chambre sobre et très confortable.
- Confort du lit et grande douche , calme absolu du lieu !
- Chambre très bien équipée
Domaine Les Buis
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Domaine Les Buis is located in Saint-Fortunat-sur-Eyrieux in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 13 miles from Valence. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Montélimar is 19 miles from Domaine Les Buis, and Aubenas is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 48 miles from Domaine Les Buis.
- La taille des chambres, lit électrique, parking accessible
Convivialité et confort
Environnement propice à la nature, au calme et à la découverte
Nous revenons de notre séjour d’une semaine et sommes enchantés ! Le Domaine est magnifique, une belle architecture, de beaux équipements.
Nous avons particulièrement apprécié l’accueil, la disponibilité et le professionnalisme de nos charmantes hôtes Nathalie & Angeline. Elles nous ont prodigué de nombreux conseils sur les balades, la gastronomie, les lieux à découvrir.
Le plus de ce domaine = nous nous sommes sentis comme à la maison et avons pu rencontrer et échanger avec les autres locataires dans une très bonne ambiance.
Nous reviendrons avec certitude dans ce petit écrin de verdure intimiste.
- La litterie était très confortable, les chambres spacieuses.
- Nous avons passé une semaine dans cette maison d’hôtes magnifique. Les chambres sont super équipées. Nathalie est très accueillante. Elle nous a conseillé les endroits à découvrir et faisait tout pour que nous serions à l’aise.
Château des Faugs
Château des Faugs guest house is set in a castle offering a garden, a terrace, valet parking and an outdoor swimming pool. On-site activities include a tennis court, table tennis and bikes available for free.With a historical and elegant decoration, Château des Faugs guest rooms come with a terrace with mountain, lake and pool views and en suite bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer, bathtub or shower.Every morning, a continental breakfast is served on site. Guests will find a range of restaurants to dine out just 3.7 miles away.Guests can go mushroom picking just 1,650 feet away, go hiking 650 feet away or visit vineyards, 12.4 miles away. There are golfing facilities 24.9 miles away. Valence Train Station is located 12.4 miles away and Valence TGV Train Station is 24.9 miles away.
One of the funkiest places we have stayed. This is a REAL castle! And we lived there with the family who has owned it for generations. So welcoming and generous. We felt like members of the family. We explored the salons with family photos, the pool room, the private chapel, opened the secret doors and found quaint hideaways – it was the perfect place to stay for our kids of 10 and 12. And our dog who immediately felt at home too.
Fantastic views from the rooms. Beautiful area – very, very quiet – some might find it uneventful, but we enjoyed it.
- Chateau des Faugs was supposed to be closed for the winter months, but somehow our booking got through. The booking was honoured and we were looked after very well
- Wonderful setting, friendly staff, large rooms. Good facilities.
- The castle is a pearl in the range of accomodations in this region. The castle owner and his staff are magnificent and do speak perfectly english as well . Welcome with a glass of the best rosé wine ever. A astonishing view over the valley. The bedroom is a museum. Lots to do for kids (table tennis, petanque, swimming) and they are also very welcome. Perfect place for one or a few nights (we did two). Breakfast is perfect (not included as you can read very well during the booking so no complaint worth). Just go there, experience the feeling and surprise yourself!
- What a special place, in an idyllic setting, and beautiful views and home. What a charming couple .. nothing was too much trouble, and we loved soaking up this special place.
- One of the funkiest places we have stayed. This is a REAL castle! And we lived there with the family who has owned it for generations. So welcoming and generous. We felt like members of the family. We explored the salons with family photos, the pool room, the private chapel, opened the secret doors and found quaint hideaways – it was the perfect place to stay for our kids of 10 and 12. And our dog who immediately felt at home too.
MaisonPied du Vercors
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, MaisonPied du Vercors offers accommodations in Saint-Vincent-la-Commanderie, just 23 miles from Villard-de-Lans. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.Valence is 11 miles from MaisonPied du Vercors, and Die is 18 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Portes-lès-valence Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Portes-lès-Valence Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!