10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Portazgo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Portazgo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Portazgo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portazgo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portazgo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Portazgo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Portazgo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Portazgo Galicia:
PR La Poetisa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR La Poetisa offers accommodations in Culleredo.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña is 4 miles from PR La Poetisa, and Ferrol is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
this hotel´s service was very good.
they are very kind.
thank you very much for your kindness.
- Nice heating through the day and evening. The staff very helpful. Attentive to our coming in and out of hotel.
- Very helpful staff. Great location for an early flight from La Coruna airport.
- Close to airport and close to train station. Had a late flight into A Coruna and an early train. was able to walk to station comfortably from hotel took about 10 mins. The taxi ride from Airport was less than 10 Euro. We checked in late and left early. Had a beer from the mini fridge staff wouldn’t let us pay and gave us great directions to the station.
- Alberto at the front desk was amazing. He went above and beyond to help me, calling the train company to confirm my reservation and ensure the train would stop at the seldom used station. Next day he even drive me to the station. Wow
- this hotel´s service was very good.
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Lopez offers accommodations in A Coruña, just 2.3 miles from Maria Pita Square.Every room has a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room itself was wonderful. Had I never left the room, my impression would be much higher. It had everything I would hope for (except internet; see below). The bathroom (shared) was also very nice.
- Very nice and cosy room. Shared bathroom was always super clean. Located outside of the city centre but with a good bus connection. Incredible value for the money.
- Although I arrived in the property two hours later than I indicated making the booking, the owner welcomed me very warmly. I did really enjoy my stay in Hospedaje Lopez as the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and clean, and hot water was available also at night. Moreover, a kettle, tea, coffee and even TV were available in the room! I felt very, very safe in my room. The quality/price ratio was very good, only 20 euro/night for a single room! Summarizing, this property is much better than a regular hostel. It is very cozy.
- Clean, comfortable, modern lovely shower and bathroom
El alojamiento está bastante mejor de lo que me imaginaba. Todo muy limpio, bastante bien conectado con la ciudad con la línea 1A de bus. Perfecto para buscar sitio cerca para aparcar.
Tenía bastante miedo a eso de compartir baño, pero estaba en perfectas condiciones.
Located in A Coruña, 2.3 miles from Maria Pita Square, Toctoc Rooms features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.1 miles from Toctoc Rooms.
- Very kind staff, giving very good hints for visiting Coruna. Nice breakfast, in a very cozy, casual setting. Room and bathroom were very clean. Even if it’s not in the city centre, it’s reallly easy and fast to get there by car.
- Very helpful staff, very comfortable bed, clean, quite, safe, crib for babies, very good codified breakfast.
- Caesar the owner went above and beyond. Helped us with our car rental and even drove us to airport. Helped my friend and I get our bus tickets to the next city. Provided us a map of the city with recommendations of what to see and eat. Breakfast was great with a cozy outdoor terrace. Room is clean and it was one of the most comfortable night’s sleep I ever had. The best is that you get a code to enter your room so it made things easier and parking was available for our rental car. Caesar was available at anytime to answer any of our questions. I would definitely stay here again.
- Renovado, limpio y cómodo. Alojamiento sencillo y con buen desayuno.
- Son muy cuidadosos con la comida sin gluten, muy amables y la limpieza es excelente
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Canosa offers accommodations in A Coruña, just 2.4 miles from Maria Pita Square.A flat-screen TV is provided.A Coruña Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Liste Station
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Liste Station is located in A Coruña, 13 miles from Ferrol and 8 miles from Sada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Betanzos is 11 miles from Hostal Liste Station, and Mera is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Very friendly Staff, not speaking English though.
- Clean, very close to the train and bus station, great staff, charm room… Nothing bad to say
Good location very close to the train station as well as bus station.
Nice cafes nearby.
Room is comfortable and very nice for the price
Silent and nice. A bit cold in nights
Nice neighborhood with local kind people.
- Staff are helpful. Location is outstanding, very near rail station. Very good value @ 25 euro for room with bath. Good breakfast served early (7:30 AM) it is extra but only about 3 euro
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Crisol offers accommodations in A Coruña, just 1.4 miles from Maria Pita Square.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- location – really close to the train station, tasty food (not only breakfasts)
- Close proximity to travel connections and points of interest. Perfect for 1 or 2 nights. Ample cafes and supermarkets.
- Close to railway station. The furniture and repair of the apartment has not been old. Good mattress on the bad.
Large room, good bed and pillows. Good bathroom, shampoo sachet but no soap.
4 minutes easy walk to train station. From the airport, you can take the bus outside the terminal but you will have a difficult 10 minutes walk from nearest bus stop to hotel.
- Nice clean room with good outlook . very friendly & helpfull staff.
Located in A Coruña, 12 miles from Ferrol, Hostal Socaire features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sada is 8 miles from Hostal Socaire, and Betanzos is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal Socaire.
- Everything was absolutely clean, the staff was really nice and the coffee was amazing.
- Everything was clean, basic, just what you need for a night or two to sleep. There’s a cafe/bar attached and the location is fantastic. Pretty quiet considering it’s a busy area. Accepts dogs at no extra cost. Good value for money
Good Staff to deal with.
Good Location , to visit A Coruna,
and having a comfortable rest after.
- Great location – easy walk into the old town and beaches. Easy parking at the port for our old Land Rover. Staff way relaxed & helpful. No hassles or charges for our dog.
- Very nice and helpful stuff. Nice bar downstairs. Small and tidy place, low price.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Palas offers accommodations in A Coruña.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 12 miles from Hostal Palas, and Sada is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, steps from bus terminal and train station. Airport bus stops nearby too. Comfortable and clean.
- Right across from very nice bus station in nice location of the city
- Comfortable bed and not too noisy on street. Very convemient to city centre and bus station. The staff were very sweet
- close to train station, surprisingly quiet although on a main street
- It was the perfect place for an early bus from the bus station, very good value for money. Nice staff, good for what it was
Hostal La Provinciana
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal La Provinciana is located in A Coruña, 12 miles from Ferrol and 8 miles from Sada.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Betanzos is 11 miles from Hostal La Provinciana, and Mera is 3 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 5 miles away.
- The best location and great staff. I stayed an extra few days helping my foot heal from an injury on the Camino. Room was very clean and excellent value. Said goodbye and called a taxi for me when I left at 6:30 a.m. (I think I left my hiking pole in my room when I left!). I would definitely stay there again.
- The location was good. Lots of excellent food and drink choices nearby. Very lively part of town. The owners were very friendly, helpful and polite. It is obviously family run and they are very professional.
- It was very sympathetically treated and the location perfect to explore the city…;-)
Friendly & helpfull owners
Large & clean room
Lovely old-fashionned decoration
Large room, bright and nicely furnished. Nice walk-in shower.
Good selection of tapas bars/restaurants nearby.
Parking available about 5 minutes walk away.
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Mara is on one of La Coruña’s main shopping streets, a 5 minute walk from the Palexco Convention Center. It offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Mara feature tiled floors and simple, modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Mara Hostal is a short walk from Riazor Beach and El Puerto Shopping Center. You can walk to Deportivo La Coruña’s Riazor Stadium in 15 minutes.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in La Coruña. Baggage storage and laundry services are also available.
- Perfect localization, nice room, we were pleased with bathroom with hair dryer and blue equipment
- Friendly staff, great location close to everything.
- Very comfortable, spacious, clean, and cozy room in the downtown, next to the beach, shoppings, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
- Comfortable beds, perfect position, very nice staff.
- Almost everything. Great value for money. Very big room, comfy bed and huge TV. The bathroom was new, modern and clean, with fresh towels every morning. Staff very friendly. I’ll be back! The receptionist was super friendly, let me go check the room and even swap if I wanted to. My “single room” would be big enough for 3 people. It felt like an apartment.
Top Guest Houses In Portazgo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Portazgo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Portazgo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Portazgo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!