10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Porta Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Porta Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Porta Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porta Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porta Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Porta Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Porta Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Porta Galicia:
Pensión O Real Boimil
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Pensión O Real Boimil is located in Boimorto in the region of Galicia, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.A Coruña is 28 miles from Pensión O Real Boimil, and Lugo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from Pensión O Real Boimil.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Esquina offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension Esquina, and Portomarin is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from Pension Esquina.
No reviews yet.
O Tobo do Lobo
O Tobo do Lobo offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from O Tobo do Lobo, and Lugo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from O Tobo do Lobo.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Wifi was excellent. Rooms were very stylish and clean. Great bar downstairs. Good restaurant.
- Very friendly service and room was clean bright and beds comfortable
- This has been the best accommodation on our Camino journey. Beautiful room, restaurant and building. The young owners were fantastic and so helpful. The restaurant downstairs was fabulous. The food was to die for. We had lunch, dinner and breakfast there. The crispies, king prawns in tempura batter with a wonderful sauce, are not to be missed, the hake, merluza, was delicious and the scrambled eggs for breakfast were a delight the yellowish I have ever seen. Thank you so much for a fabulous stay.
- Staff was fabulous and welcoming. Property was like a boutique hotel – small, well maintained, comfortable beds, quiet, clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend.
- I only had breakfast there but Liked the variety offered to me
One of our top picks in Melide.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Pereiro offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Pensión Pereiro, and Portomarin is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Very nicely renovated & spacious room with ensuite. Easy access to the Camino.
- New double room with ensuite. Clean, beside the bus stop and great value
Surprisingly spacious and modern room with a large shower. Arriving in the area, you do not expect to find the inside to be so clean and well kept. This is a little gem with a low price tag. The heating was on and controlled by use of the radiators.
For those traveling the Camino as a couple, it is worth the extra €5 for you own room. It was the best room we have stopped in and we have done the Camino since st Jean.
- Looks are deceiving – the outside is not all that welcoming, but the rooms are nice. We arrived at night so we didn’t really notice the outside of the hotel, which looks pretty run down, as well as the lobby area. But the price for a private room was right! We had to remember, this place, as well as others, is made for camino pilgrims who are only looking for a place to rest.
- Great room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location.
A Lúa do Camiño
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, A Lúa do Camiño is located in Melide in the region of Galicia, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse. Lugo is 24 miles from A Lúa do Camiño, and Portomarin is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Our favourite place to stay on the Camino. No complaints at all, a little piece of luxury.
- Beautiful home located on the El Camino as you come into town. Beautiful place with marble throughout the house, tastefully decorated and a large patio and pool out back. The rooms are well suited for couples or singles and have a shared washroom on the top floor that is all marble as well. The sitting area is large, beautiful and interesting with a large variety of books. It is also a great room large groups and would make for a fun evening of getting to know others also on the walk. The grounds are immaculate and well kept, and the staff are friendly and helpful.
- A smart, clean guesthouse with comfortable and spacious rooms. The owner was really friendly, gave us recommendations within the town and leant us a one or two extra items that we needed. Another friend stayed there in June when walking the camino and enjoyed the pool, although we came in April, so too early for outdoor swimming.
- Very clean and right on the Camino, close to town too.
- Beautifully updated home.. a real surprise for the price on the Camino. Embroidered, ironed linens! Friendly staff.. comfortable place.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Garea offers accommodations in Castañeda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Casa Garea, and Lugo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Manuel and Christina were super. We not only had a room with 2 beds and a bath but another sitting room with a dining table. Everything was fresh and tidy. Lovely outside terrace. We were a bit apprehensive about highway noise but there was just minimal. Christina prepared us a lovely dinner. Pilgrim meals also available. This pension is about 300 meters off the Camino through some trees. There is a small sign on where to turn off. It would be best to ask Manuel prior to your arrival for the appoximate Camino km. You can also back track on the highway if you miss the forest path.
- Clean rooms , bed linen and towels – comfortable beds
- Wonderful place just off the Camino path about 200 meters. Hosts were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and high quality. One of our best stops on the Camino.
- A stunning cottage feel room with high ceilings and exposed beams. Comfortable bed and big bathroom. Dinner on site was lovely! Would highly highly recommend for anyone, especially anyone doing the camino! Great stay!
- Modern, very comfortable. We had actually booked a triple room but changed over to a small apartment style accomodation for very little extra when we arrived. 2 twin bedrooms and bathroom separated by lounge and dining area. Really lovely. Manuel was very welcoming and we had a great home cooked dinner. It was really a nice overnight break from the Camino.
Located in Melide, 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Pension Orois features a restaurant and free WiFi. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension Orois, and Portomarin is 22 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles away.
- Good food, friendly staff, warm and clean rooms. Very relaxed atmosphere.
- The twin room was a good size and had a small balcony to air out boots and hang a few bits of laundry, the shower was good and the beds comfortable. What really makes this place though is the staff, who were very friendly and helpful and made our stay even more enjoyable. The food in the café/restaurant downstairs was good, and it is frequented by mostly locals, not just pilgrims. Breakfast was good too, I can recommend this place if you stop in Melide and want some space from a busy camino.
- The staff was excellent. The food was great. Our room was nice and clean. It was so nice be treated well. Thank you!
- Great location, easy access to restaurants and helpful staff
- The air conditioner really worked and this pension had an elevator. It was close to the Camino.
El Molino offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from El Molino, and Lugo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Very quiet room, great shower with a lot of pressure and very hot water. Very close to different places to do the laundry and the town centre.
- Great value for money , had a bath, friendly staff, bar restaurant
- Friendly staff. Good coffee 🙂 Laundry capabilities.
- Quiet and comfortable and good bathroom facilities.
- Easy checkin, good-sized room, location is not too far from main street with services.
Pension Restaurante Sony
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Restaurante Sony offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension Restaurante Sony, and Portomarin is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Service was great, staff was very sweet and accommodating
- Excellent, cheap restaurant on site – and Manuel the owner is the warmest proprietor we have ever come across. So helpful!
Very warm welcome, room OK, pleasant covered terrace outside room.
Tasty food friendly staff
- The hotel was a good value for a private room. It is located on a busy street, but there are double pane windows to keep out the noise.
- Staff were extremely friendly. Food was absolutely amazing and value for money. Fantastic place to stay if you are looking for a little Spanish culture. It is less than 100m from the Camino de Santiago
Offering a restaurant, Hospedaje Caba is located in Curtis. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a bidet. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Hospedaje Caba you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities. The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 19.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Porta Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Porta Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Porta Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Porta Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!