10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Port-Villez Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Villez Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Port-Villez Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Port-Villez Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Port-Villez Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Port-villez Ile De France:
Maison d’hotes Les Jardins du Val
Located in Port-Villez, 29 miles from Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Maison d’hotes Les Jardins du Val features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Cergy is 24 miles from Maison dhotes Jardins Val, and Évreux is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The property is very old and so very quaint, well hidden from the busy world. Our room was bright and cheery and looked out onto a garden area. So much charm in this place!!! Stephen, the owner took great care of us. He booked us and some other guests staying into a family run restaurant right down the lane, where we could all walk, and the food was delicious. He took special interest in all of his guests to make sure they were well cared for. We met some lovely couples while staying there also from Australia and England. The breakfast was fabulous, and the breakfast room is patterned after the colors at Monet’s House which is only a few miles away.
- The garden is truly amazing, what a great country home; our host knew a lot about Monet’s Garden and his recommendations proved invaluable
- The house is in a very quiet spot with lovely grounds. The bedroom was big and the bed very comfortable (with orthopedic mattress). The breakfast was simple but fresh. The owner was very helpful and informative and passionate about this region and places to visit and in particular Giverny and Monet. We were made very welcome.
- Great continental breakfast and really nice pots of tea.
- Relaxed atmosphere and the owner Stephan who was a don’t of knowledge about Monet and places to visitin Giverny and the surrounding area.
Le Petit Giverny
Located in Giverny, 28 miles from Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Le Petit Giverny features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cergy is 23 miles from Le Petit Giverny, and Évreux is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Next door to Monet Museum, five min walk to Monet garden. Friendly host
- Le Petit Giverny is a B&B located approximately 200 metres from Monets Garden. It is ideally located for a visit. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is excellent and meals at the restaurant good.
The 12 euro breakfast was good and the
owner/ proprietor was Jean- Jacques was delightful and so helpful. We also had dinner outside after visiting the Monet Gardens and it was very good
- Le Petit made this a complete experience. I plan to use them again!
Extremely good value for money and so so close to Monets Garden
Bathroom immaculate and room traditional in decor
Jean Jacques and his wife were very friendly and helpful and even offered us a welcome glass of wine which we enjoyed in their sunny garden
Located in Vernon in the region of Haute-Normandie, 31 miles from Rouen, La Pruniere features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Germain-en-Laye is 30 miles from La Pruniere, and Cergy is 24 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Incredibly charming. Madame Lassaire was extremely helpful and friendly! Only 2 minutes away from Giverny by car, or a short stroll by foot path. Delicious breakfast.
- the personal treat that Bella gave us was heartwarming.
- Really lovely place to stay. Owner was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast great. Will stay here again.
- Welcomed by host with free glass of wine and nibbles. She booked us into an excellent local restaurant for our evening meal. Beautifully presented rooms all uniquely designed and house beautifully restored with hosts own art work on the walls too. Delicious breakfast (extra charge) but well worth it with locally sourced ingredients. Excellent location within short walk to giverny.
- A very old, but restored house. Quite interesting and charming. The hostess / owner speaks English well, is extremely friendly and helpful. Two problems bothered us. I am 5′ 8″ and the ceiling was only an inch over my head. The room was spacious but had only 1 chair so watching TV or reading for 2 of us was uncomfortable. The bed was very low to the floor, so sitting there or packing the suitcases while on it, was also difficult. The breakfasts were sensationally good.
Avenue du Château
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Avenue du Château is located in Saint-Just, just 27 miles from Rouen.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Cergy is 28 miles from Avenue du Château, and Évreux is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Our host were very friendly. We were offered a nice tea on our arrival.
- Very friendly and elegant owner, had a interesting conversation with her. Good dinner, tasting pies. Comfortable bedrooms.
- Breakfast was excellent and the bed was extremely comfortable. The hostess was more than generous with her time and suggestions on a wine shopping trip. Really good value for money.
- Really lovely accommodation, such a little gem and not the normal impersonal type hotel, it’s lovely to sit and chat over breakfast with the owner and have a smaller homey feel. Lovely people.
- Petra was the ultimate host! She is very friendly, informative and generous! I enjoyed getting to know her and Eddie. The property’s renovation and decor is tasteful and cozy – an authentic Normandy cottage on a tree-lined country lane.
Les Hautes Sources – Esprit de France
Located in Ménilles, 31 miles from Rouen, Les Hautes Sources features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Cergy is 30 miles from Les Hautes Sources, and Évreux is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 44 miles from Les Hautes Sources.
- Beautiful place just a short drive from Paris but you’ll feel worlds away. Magnificent property, charming, spacious rooms and grounds. Super welcoming and accomdating owner.
- A charming and authentic mansion/house with a magnificent view. Tennis and swimming pool. Well decorated, very clean and nice welcome.
- Absolutely loved the setting of the property and the sense of peace there. The standard of the accommodation was amazing with incredibly tasteful decor and beautiful extra touches. The highlight of the stay though was the host who did his upmost to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible with great suggestions and advice. Amoury was made for this business!. We will without doubt be returning.
Beautifully restored farmhouse – like something out of House and Gardens, in romantic garden overlooking a wooded valley. The view from the swimming pool was enchanting.
Very charming and helpful host.
Easy access to Monet’s garden at Giverny, but also to delightful villages along the Seine.
- High quality room, very clean and comfortable, warm attentive service, superb views from room, peaceful!!
Les Cottages d’Emma
Located in Lommoye, 30 miles from Versailles, Les Cottages d’Emma features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Rueil-Malmaison is 30 miles from Les Cottages d’Emma, and Saint-Germain-en-Laye is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Great room in a separate little house.
Friendly and helpful hosts
- pour quatre personnes la suite très bien le petit-déjeuner super
- Accueil très chaleureux, literie très confortable, logement spacieux et petit déjeuner parfait : un séjour inoubliable !
- L’accueil est chaleureux. La salle de bain est magnifique et confortable tout comme la chambre . Le petit déjeuner est bon .
Endroit calme. Belle chambre décorée avec goût.
Un bon déjeuner français.
Rapport “qualité / prix” indiscutable.
- Full breakfast.
Domaine de la Folicoeur
Located in Sainte-Colombe-près-Vernon, 26 miles from Rouen, Domaine de la Folicoeur features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Évreux is 10 miles from Domaine de la Folicoeur, and Giverny is 9 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Domaine de la Foliocouer was so much more than I expected. Claire, the home owner, met us upon our arrival and showed us the home. It is a gorgeous French country house set in the most serene garden. The room and bathroom was spacious and perfect for the three of us. There was a large king sized bed and a good sized twin. We awoke to multiple birds singing and the smell of flowers from the garden. It was absolutely perfect!
Das Frühstück war einfach genial, selbstgemachte Marmelade sehr gute Baguettes.
Es hat mir sehr gut gefallen, wunderschönes Platz zum entspannen 😊
- Petit déjeuner préparé avec soin et raffinement. Pain frais, brioche, yaourts et confitures maison délicieux. Literie bonne et agréable.
- Hartelijke ontvangst. Accommodatie verrassend leuk. Oorverdovende stilte en rust. Heerlijk. Ruime kamer met fijne bedden.
- A mi chemin entre le gite et la chambre d’hote
les Arceaux Giverny
Les Arceaux Giverny offers accommodations in Giverny. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gite du Bord de Seine
Located in Pressagny l’Orgueilleux, 28 miles from Rouen, Gite du Bord de Seine features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Cergy is 27 miles from Gite du Bord de Seine, and Évreux is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 38 miles from Gite du Bord de Seine.
No reviews yet.
La Sequana offers accommodations in Moisson. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as golfing, biking and hiking. Versailles is 27 miles from La Sequana, and Boulogne-Billancourt is 30 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 33 miles away.
La situation géographique, l’originalité de l’hébergement sur pilotis, l’accueil de la propriétaire, la grande amplitude horaire d’accueil et de séjour ( occupation possible jusqu’à 18h),
le salon de jardin avec barbecue
- Les propriétaires sont charmants et accueillants. La cabane et les sanitaires sont propres. La cabane est charmante.
- Une décoration moderne et plaisante dans un cadre original. Le calme.
- La chambre est équipé d’une douche et d’un lavabo. La chambre est propre.
- L’endroit est plaisant mais le prix est bien trop élevé pour la prestation
- La situation géographique, l’originalité de l’hébergement sur pilotis, l’accueil de la propriétaire, la grande amplitude horaire d’accueil et de séjour ( occupation possible jusqu’à 18h),
Top Guest Houses In Port-villez Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Port-Villez Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!