10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Port des Torrent Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Port des Torrent Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Port des Torrent Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Port des Torrent Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Port des Torrent Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Port Des Torrent Ibiza:
Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret
One of our best sellers in San Antonio! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret is located in San Antonio in the region of Ibiza, just 10 miles from Ibiza Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Playa d’en Bossa is 10 miles from Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret, and San Jose de sa Talaia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 9 miles from Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret.
- Great views, amazing breakfasts, really delicious and lots of healthy choices. In the evening great place for drinks while the sun goes down.
- Fab breakfast, perfect spot to be near it all but away from it all at the same time. Wonderful views, staff go above and beyond, food is delicious, well made cocktails. Beautiful gardens. Excellent DJs in the evenings. Little peace of heaven.
Great view from the Junior Suite – Staff is very lovely, always a big smile on their Face! Special thanks goes to Claire and Jorge who showed us local and hidden spots. Great attention to detail.
Bed is super comfy and bedsheets are a dream. Slept like a baby!
Good selection of healthy food.
There is another way to experience tourism in Ibiza and it starts with a trip at La Torre.
Just Enjoy your time there before it gets unaffordable
Everything was perfect!
At reception we were greeted by a wonderful lady, she was so welcoming and full of info for us. The room was better than expected, so clean. The garden area was lovely and the view from the restaurant was amazing.
All of the staff were very friendly and gave us the time to chat and share info on the best parts of the island to visit. They arranged a car for us which was hassle free. Couldn’t visit Ibiza without going here again. You can walk the coast from San Antonio in about 50 minutes, or take the road which takes about 35 minutes if walking. It’s only a 5 minute drive. Best nights sleep ever, beds were so comfy.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Horizonte is a family-run guesthouse situated 1,950 feet from Sant Antoni Beach. It has a swimming pool, terrace and all of its rooms have private balconies and free WiFi.All rooms at Hostal Horizonte are air-conditioned and have private bathrooms and TV. Safes are available on request.Horizonte has a 24-hour reception, tour desk and an internet point. There is a microwave available for guest use. Hairdryers, an iron and ironing board can be requested at reception for a small deposit.Hostal Horizonte is 5 minute’s walk from the bus station and 10 minutes’ walk from Café del Mar.Sant Antoni port is just 1,650 feet away. From there you can get a ferry to Denia on mainland Spain. Ibiza Airport is about 9.3 miles away.
- Second time we stayed here. Good hotel, nice and clean. Excellent location as it is close to the main bus station so you get to airport/eivissa/clubs/beaches easily from there. Also slightly away from the noisy kids.
Room was simple, but clean and comfortable.
Room was cleaned every day.
Staff was very nice and friendly.
The hostel is a little out of city center, what for us was perfect, because we had really good rest at nights with no too much noise from outdoors.
- Very good location, close to bus station, close to supermarkets, pubs, and nightlife around as well. Seaside/sandy beach is 10 min walking distance. Very friendly staff. Everything was great!
- Nice room and the housekeeping makes the rooms really clean. Good location and nice facilities.
- I moved to stay in hostal Horizonte for two days on my own after a girls trip in playa den bossa. We’d booked the trip late which led us to spend a fortune on the accommodation in bossa for a really basic hotel room without a fridge! When I came to Horizonte I knew that it would be a basic hostel, exactly what it says on the tin. But I also preferred staying here than the hotel as it was extremely clean, cute and the staff were lovely. They even put a little shower gel out for you after cleaning your room. It’s situated in a quiet part of San Antonio but literally a five minute walk from all the busyness! It just has a good feel to the place and also the feel that they’re not trying to rip you off which is always good too 🙂 x
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Baleàric is located in San Antonio, 9 miles from Ibiza Town and 9 miles from Playa d’en Bossa.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. San Jose de sa Talaia is 4.3 miles from Hostal Baleàric, and Puerto de San Miguel is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Baleàric.
- The hostel was on the place close to beach , restaurants shops!
- The room was very comfortable and clean. Upon arrival we met Fabrizio at reception. He helped us throughout our stay, gave us recommendations on where to go and what to see and was always available to assist us. The hostel is perfectly located: 500 mt for the bus station, close to the beach and within minutes walking to the main plaza. I would recommend it and I will be definitely be going back there!
- The bed was very comfy! Staff were so friendly and our late check in was made so so easy! Amazing value for money and definitely exceeded my expectations! Would definitely stay here again if I was on a budget! Around a 10-15 minute walk to the centre/beach/main restaurants and clubs!
- The manager was very friendly and being it was my Birthday when we were there he kindly left us a bottle of champagne and two glasses in our room. Looked after our luggage as we were not leaving till the evening without charge very lovely man. The walk in shower was fantastic with lovely hot water
Everything was as expected. But the shower was amazing! Water pressure and temperature and extra room in it. We loved it!
Also, the fridge was faulty and they changed straight away.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel offers a cafe-bar with free Wi-Fi and simple, stylish rooms with a private balcony. It is just 1,700 feet from Es Pouet Beach, in San Antonio Bay.Can Jurat is around half a mile from San Antonio Harbor and some of Ibiza’s most famous nightclubs. Eden and Es Paradis Nightclubs are both a 15-minute walk away.Rooms at the Can Jurat are bright and colorful, with functional modern décor. Each room includes a fan, a private bathroom and a rental safe. Guests can also make use of the communal TV lounge.Car rental can be arranged at the front desk, and local bus services stop 1,300 feet from the hotel and provides services to Ibiza Town and the airport.
- excellent service would defiantly stay again and recommend to friends and family
Location, friendly stuff,clean bathroom/toilet, every day clean sheets and room, great balcony, quiet neighbourhood (we went to pary in Ibiza, but we wanted a few, peaceful nights as well). The bus stops, shops, beaches were close.
The hotel bar/restaurant was a good value for money.
- Good value for money. 2 staff members were friendly. Close to attractions!
- Like home from home staff and owner was out of this world could not do enough for you first class I be going back
I’m assuming it is familiy run who all seemed very polite and willing to help with any queries.
Room was standard, twin beds with our room bathroom. There were other guests there but I didn’t see or hear any of them the whole 20 hours or so I was there. From our balcony (Room 109) we could see as far as Es Paradise/Eden etc and infront of us was another place with lots of trees.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Just a 7-minute walk from San Antonio Beach in Ibiza, Hostal Anibal features an outdoor pool, 24-hour front desk and free luggage storage. There is a tanning bed with free access.All the simple rooms at Hostal Anibal include a private balcony and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Rooms include a desk and a wardrobe.Hostal Anibal has its own restaurant which serves traditional and international dishes. There is also a bar inside the property where guests can enjoy soft drinks and cocktails.Es Vedrà Rocky Island is a 12-minute drive and you can walk to San Antonio Marina in a 15-minute walk. Port de Sant Antoni Harbour connected to Barcelona and Port Esportiu Harbour connected to Formentera are both a 25-minute drive away. Eden Nightclub is a 15-minute walk away.
- Excellent staff! Very nice and approachable, excellent price for ibiza in September!
- Cheap, Clean and great value. Its basic in every sense but all i needed.
About a 15 minute walk away we found a huge variety of restaurants shops and beaches. The main road is 100 metres away, and the local bus stops service Ibiza town, and the airport.
Nice pool, on site snack bar, drinks are available until 11pm, 24 hour front desk, very helpful staff
- Grand location staff friend bar perfect overall do me fine
- Really basic hotel but perfect and clean. Good to stay over some days without paying a fortune, like other hotels in Ibiza.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. The guesthouse is situated in the heart of San Antonio, within walking distance of the beach and the famous West End area with its lively atmosphere, restaurants and bars.The accommodation will appeal to young and lively singles, couples and groups looking for easy access to the town, beaches and nightlife. The beach of San Antonio, is a short distance from the hotel, offering a wide range of activities, from windsurfing and sailing to parasailing and pedal boats. You can also catch a ferry to the beautiful beaches of Cala Conta and Cala Bassa, situated nearby.Seasonal Hotel opened from June to October
- Excellent value for money – basic but very clean and rooms done everyday with fresh towels and bedding. The staff were friendly and helpful with good English and helped us a lot. Location was fantastic. Would definitely stay there again.
- The price was very convenient and the location perfect
- Good value for money. Walking distance to car parks and main bars and restaurants in Sant Antoni. Very quiet neighbourhood. Friendly staff.
- clean, modern, air con included, pool clean, showers for late flight home-great value for money overall thank you
Perfect for value hotel
Rooms clean spacious perfect location
One of our best sellers in San Antonio! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Dinamarca offers accommodations in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ibiza Town is 8 miles from Hostal Dinamarca, and Playa d’en Bossa is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Dinamarca.
I travelled with my partner to enjoy a short 3-days trip and this hostel definitely met my expectations. We stayed in a room for two, everything was clean, staff was nice and welcome.
I personally hate hair in the bathroom, but when we arrived, there was none. Location is great as well, sushi restaurants just 5 min, harbour about 7 min a and a bus station was about 10 min on foot. All my recommendations will go to my friends and family !!!
- Clean and convenient. We stayed at a double room and it was a great value for the money. Just some steps from the sea and in a quite road. They have a restaurant in the ground floor that serves good and cheap breakfast. The room was clean although the bathroom would bemefit from some refurbishment. They clean your room everyday.
- The hostal felt more like a hotel. Excellent service all around, very clean, decently priced restaurant & bar area, and they even let us check in early. Beds were really comfy too.
- Clean room, nice restaurant/bar down stairs. Every day cleaning. If they would add a fridge or kettle it would be perfect
- The room was of a modern design. I was not bothered by the maid service which can often happens. I had clean towels every day.. good bar down stairs. Cheap beer. It was quiet so was able to have a restful sleep. The staff all spoke excellent English. Free WiFi which was really use full for keeping in touch with friends.. near to local supermarkets to stock up when needed. Plenty of coat hangers for clothes. Helpful staff. 24 hour reception. Good air conditioning so I could control the temperature in the room. The bedroom was of a good size.
- I travelled with my partner to enjoy a short 3-days trip and this hostel definitely met my expectations. We stayed in a room for two, everything was clean, staff was nice and welcome.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hostal Cervantes offers accommodations in San Antonio.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ibiza Town is 8 miles from Hostal Cervantes, and Playa d’en Bossa is 9 miles away. Ibiza Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Perfect little stay clean great staff and good location- just needed better air in but price was excellent
Good location, really friendly and helpful staff.
Nicely maintained and clean.
- Great breakfast and dinner. Very comfortable room. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The staff is really welcoming, at your service et give great advice.
- Everything was perfect, especially breakfast and dinner in the neighbor hotel for low prices as for the customers of hotel Cervantes.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This friendly, family-run hotel is located in a quiet area of San Antonio, allowing you enjoy the fantastic beaches and world-famous nightlife of this charming Ibiza resort.Spend your day on the nearby sandy beach or around the Montaña’s own outdoor swimming pool, just 500 feet away. Here you can lay back in the Mediterranean sunshine on a comfortable lounge chair.Finish off your day with a refreshing drink in the hotel bar. Then, relax in comfort in your own recently refurbished room, where you will find amenities including minibars and private bathrooms.Seasonal hotel- Open from June to September
- The staff were very friendly. Great value for money.
- The staff was friendly and helpful, absolutely amazing! Our room was en-suite, simply decorated and very clean. It had a small balcony with 2 chairs, a fridge, a safe and air conditioning. It was very private and quiet, all within walking distance from San Antoni town centre.
- Lovely staff, Great Location, Great Value for Money. The pool was lovely aswell.
- The staff at the reception was very kind, always ready to help, also girl in the bar who served breakfast was very kind. Rooms were very clean, breakfast was ok for that money. Center is very close. Only one suggestion for hostal is to read and respond to mail sent via booking, that is the most important thing in this kind of job. Good thing is that reception works 00-24, so if you have late flight like us, you can check-in in every time you come, and for check-out they suggested us if we want to go to the beach we can take a shower after, no matters we left the room. I recommend this hostal absolutely.
- The staff was really nice and the bathroom was new and clean. Also, they have a separated bathroom which you can use after your check out (it is helpful if you have a late flight).
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This charming, family hotel lies behind a line of tropical palm trees. Its traditional, whitewashed style complements its setting close to the beautiful Caló des Moro cove.The Valencia’s peaceful location to the north of San Antonio makes it ideal for a relaxing break in Ibiza. During the daytime you can soak up the sun on the hotel’s terrace while enjoying food from the snack bar. This terrace surrounds the outdoor swimming pool where you can take a refreshing dip in a tranquil, green setting. Then, in the evening, enjoy the famous, spectacular sunsets at the nearby coastal cafes.The center of San Antonio, with its stores, bars and lively nightlife, is just a 10-minute walk away. In the other direction you will find several quiet, unspoiled beaches.This seasonal hotel is open between June and September.
- Staff were very friendly and attentive and the hostal is in a great location; quiet, but within easy walking distance of all the bars and clubs of San Antonio. Would recommend.
- The owners were very welcoming. The pool area was a beautiful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of San An centre.
Bed extra confy
host very nice
- The staff were all very lovely and helpful! I liked that it’s a small establishment with more focus on the holiday maker . The rooms were spotless and room cleaned every day. Ten minute walk from the bus station, ten minute walk from cafe del mar and mambo . Nice quiet area too . Good sized pool , loungers, parasols, tables and chairs all around the pool to relax on. I would reccomend this hotel to couples or families that want to have a quieter holiday away from the younger generation that are in Ibiza to party .
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Location is perfectly close to the beach/bars/restaurants. Parking is relatively easy. This family owned place was perfect for our stay and if you prefer a tailored service rather than a big resort
Top Guest Houses In Port Des Torrent Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Port des Torrent Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!