10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pontcirq Midi-pyrénées:
Castel Rouge offers accommodations in Luzech. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles from Castel Rouge, and Rocamadour is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Lovely magical location, nicely designed modern restful decor. Poetic view! I wish we could have stayed longer.
Castel rouge is well located to visit the Lot region.
The room is spacieus and simply furnished.
The bathroom with walk in shower is new, very clean.
Every room/appartment has his own little terras!
- Amazingly peaceful location – just as we wanted. Charming and helpful hosts.
- Good apartment with kitchen area and private terrace. Helpful host. Great location a little out of village among vines. Location excellent for wonderful views of river from steep climb up mountain.
Warm welcoming host. Welcomes dogs.
Lovely breakfast delivered to our room.
Quirky and interesting decor
Coffee and tea in the room – don’t seem to get this often in France
We enjoyed our dinner at the auberge our host recommended.
Comfy bed and a nice shower room.
All in all a lovely place and hopefully we will return one day to explore the area.
Located in Labastide-du-Vert, 26 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Mouline features a spa center and hot tub. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Rocamadour is 27 miles from La Mouline, and Cahors is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 40 miles from La Mouline.
- Beautiful property. Owners extremely helpful. Would definitely visit again.
- A very well renovated old manor. Big quiet rooms. The hosts were great with a good sense of humour, spoke good english and were very knowledgeable on the area and the history. Enjoyed sharing a few drinks, snacks and good conversation with them at the end of the days. Great breakfasts. Nice swimming pool.
- Welcoming hosts,kind and helpful. House with great charm and all facilities. Good base for country walks and exploring. Excellent breakfast all included.
- Great old fashioned country house with a noble touch on palace-park-like grounds with very personal and friendly hosts. But you must like dogs…
- Our charming host and hostess, Pierre and Anna, have restored a magnificent old country house in a wonderful rural and tranquil location. The accommodation is elegant and comfortable and there is access to all the facilities one might want within walking distance for basics or a short drive for anything else. Interaction with our hosts and other guests around the breakfast table was lively and most interesting. There is opportunity to walk in spacious grounds or relax by a small but more than adequate swimming pool. And if you like dogs, you will fall in love with Javelot, a magnificent and perfectly behaved German pointer!
Chambre d’Hôtes La Galerie
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Chambre d’Hôtes La Galerie is located in Catus, 24 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 23 miles from Rocamadour. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cahors is 9 miles from Chambre dHôtes La Galerie, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- We were given a very warm welcome and stayed in a lovely room and the next morning the breakfast was fabulous.
- L’accueil très aimable, le petit-déjeuner fabuleux. La literie est excellente et la propreté impeccable.
- Gite très agréable, hôtes accueillants, piscine magnifique!
- Cadre en pleine nature, beaucoup de charme. Chambre agréable, avec mise à disposition de serviette et de serviette pour la piscine, très belle piscine d’ailleurs, grande et ensoleillée. Hôtes très accueillants et cadre très sympathique. Nous pouvions aller visiter des villages de la région
- Prachtige plek, schone kamers, lekker ontbijtje en super vriendelijke mensen! Bovendien een heerlijk zwembad en een leuke plek voor jeu de boule en badminton. Gemeenschappelijke koelkast beschikbaar, erg handig!
Grange du St. Valentin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grange du St. Valentin offers accommodations in Goujounac, just 22 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rocamadour is 26 miles from Grange du St. Valentin, and Cahors is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 38 miles from Grange du St. Valentin.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Le Moulin is located in Sauzet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Cahors is 9 miles from Le Moulin, and Montauban is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
ferme de laprade
Ferme de laprade offers accommodations in Sauzet. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cahors is 9 miles from ferme de laprade, and Montauban is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The host was very helpful, the room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable, The breakfast was good and the house was a good base to get to places to visit
- very welcoming, large comfortable room, plenty of hot water,tea/coffee facilities, outside space for picnics.good location
Très bon accueil de la propriétaire. Discussion très intéressante sur son activité.
Chambre calme parfaite pour une nuit reposante.
Bon petit déjeuner
l acceuil parfait
les chambres sont tres propes +tv+wifi ( parfait)
petit dejeuner tres copieux
si nous repasssons par la bas nous y retournerons sans hesitez
- Bon rapport qualité prix. Près de Cahors pour visiter cette ville ainsi que Saint Cirq la Popie
Le Clos de la Salamandre
Featuring free WiFi, Le Clos de la Salamandre offers accommodations in Duravel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles from Le Clos de la Salamandre, and Agen is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 33 miles from Le Clos de la Salamandre.
- Our hosts were excellent and very helpful considering out lack of French. We have no hesitation recommending this hotel to others. It was an unexpected bonus to be introduced to our hosts’ ceramic and mosaic business.
- A very comfortable room with modern and clean en-suite facilities. Good French Breakfast with a great selection of home made jams. We were well looked after. Very good value for money.
- Very nice couple own and manage the property. Very relaxing stay. The bedrooms, garden area, swimming pool, breakfast are all of excellent standard. Next door to a campsite with a mini market and bar. Fridge available outside in garden area. Bike hire available including some e-bikes. Quiet roads and trails through vineyards by the River Lot with historic villages and sites nearby.
This place is fantastic. The house is very nice, the owners extremely kind and helpful and the room we stayed in was very good. This is the best ‘chambres d’hôtes we have been in, during our stay in France. Breakfast excellent, and the owners were very helpful in every respect. We stayed 2 nights longer than planned. Even while away on our bikes for a few days, we were allowed to leave our car at the property. The owners even invited us to come with them to a very nice garden-party where we met some nice people.
We surely will come back!
- We booked the triple room for 3 people – v good value. Asian theme deco is refreshing. Hosts v welcoming. Trad French breakfast really good. Seeing the atelier was a bonus. V close to the lovely R. Lot
Located in Montcabrier, 25 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Chaumière features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Cahors is 19 miles from La Chaumière, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Touzac in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 28 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Les Tours features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Agen is 30 miles from Les Tours, and Cahors is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Claude Marco
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes Claude Marco is located in Lamagdelaine. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rocamadour is 24 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Claude Marco, and Cahors is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 47 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Claude Marco.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pontcirq Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!