10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Polop Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Polop Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Polop Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Polop Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Polop Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Polop Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Polop Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Polop Valencia Community:
Hostal León Dormido
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal León Dormido offers accommodations in Polop, just 6 miles from Benidorm. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alicante is 27 miles from Hostal León Dormido, and Gandía is 24 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 33 miles away.
- Great bar with decent food. Easy parking. Good shower and clean rooms.
- Staff very helpful, great value for money, easy bus connection to Benidorm
The cafeteria. clean and food excellently prepared. staff very friendly and obliging.
maid service was good.
Room were quiet with no road noise
Staff were very helpful and bar/cafeteria were great value for money
The bar was frequented by both locals and Ex pats always a good sign.
- The hostel was a very unusual beautiful building was very reasonably priced and the facilities far exceeded the standards we have experienced in hotels It would appear that there will be some renovation on the ground floor where a restaurant would add much to the facilities
Hostal Sunami is in the town of La Nucia, in the mountains 5 miles from Benidorm. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.All rooms feature tile floors and have a desk and wardrobe. They are heated and some have a balcony with mountain views.There is a restaurant, which offers individual and set menu options. A bar and vending machine for drinks are also available.The tour desk offers a ticket service including entrance tickets for Aqualandia, Terra Mitica and Terra Natura. The A7 Highway is easily accessible and Alicante is 28 miles away.
- Staff always friendly and helpful. Very impressive in the way they found a room for a family with a young baby at 1.30am when they had been let down by the place they had booked.
- Super clean, 24 hour reception, great location, super friendly and helpful staff. One of our group had booked elsewhere but on arrival could not gain access so Sunami found them a room in the middle of the night, sorted baby cot etc- fantastic
- friendly, nice bar which closed early so no noise overnight. Basic but value for money.
- Great location if you own a car, easy to get to Benidorm beach, 20 min away. Great price and friendly staff, clean and cosy rooms.
- The hotel is very basic but perfectly adecuate. The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. It´s a one star hostal, and exceded expectations
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located in Albir, 3.9 miles from Benidorm, Hostal Ventorrillo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alicante is 27 miles from Hostal Ventorrillo, and Gandía is 28 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 33 miles away.
The staff was very friendly. The room was large and spacious and had both en-suite and tv-it was clean and tidy. The hostal was situated close to the village of Albir,4 miles (6 kilometres)
to the north of Benidorm. It had both a bar and a restaurant.
Within a short walking distance there was a few bars and restaurants and also a shopping centre. The sea front was a little farther away (about 10 minutes walk.)
- A simple easy place to arrive, grab a beer and a bite to eat, get your head down, shower in the morning and away – excellent
Location and parking was good for us as we had a short 15 minutes walk to the beach passing many restaurants and shops etc.
Wifi better than many hotels we have stayed in.
Very busy restaurant and bar full of locals.
- its cheap and cheerful and very good value for money. If you want luxury you will be disappointed but for a bed for the night its fine. 5 minutes walk from bars and restaurants, 10 from beach. Friendly staff and locals who frequent the bar. recommended.
- Easy check in/out , clean towels every day . Good location for transport links
- The staff was very friendly. The room was large and spacious and had both en-suite and tv-it was clean and tidy. The hostal was situated close to the village of Albir,4 miles (6 kilometres)
Bed & Breakfast Niagara
Located in Alfaz del Pi, 3.4 miles from Benidorm, Bed & Breakfast Niagara features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alicante is 26 miles from Bed & Breakfast Niagara, and Gandía is 27 miles away. Alicante Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Josep, the owner, was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Josepe is a charming host. We love to stay here. He own a cinema which is located down the hotel and he show us the projector room. The place is located in center, near to everithing. Love the experience here
- Property very ‘tired’ and needs a complete refurb. The owner Pepe, was helpful. The place wasn’t worth the €50 a night I paid. Parking is a bit of a hike unless you find a side street somewhere. B/fast was ‘Continental’ so it said. A piece of bread & a cake or 2 mini croisants, depending on day. Fruit juice tea/coffee. No cereal, and I thought Continental was cold meats/cheese! Maybe I was wrong! Wouldn’t return!
- That there was a cinema under the acomdion that beloged to owner if the film was in orridgnal sound i.e. English subtitles in Spain’s
- Very friendly, beautiful hotel with cinema theme. If you like ambience more than 5 star facilities, this is superb. This was my 4th stay.
Hostal Fornet Altea
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Altea, 6 miles from Benidorm, Hostal Fornet Altea features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Alicante is 29 miles from Hostal Fornet Altea, and Gandía is 26 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 35 miles away.
- The location was perfect, parking nearby and a 20 minute walk to the seafront made our 1 night stay to celebrate a birthday ideal.
Breakfast at 3.5 euros was good value.
Ideal location in the picturesque old town, with lots of restaurants and bars.
Lovely warm welcoming hostal, staff (owners?) were superb, really friendly & eager to help.
Huge comfortable bed, lots of very hot water, good room heating. Typical Spanish breakfast & great lunch/evening meals.
We will be visiting again soon!!
- Location is perfect as a base for exploring Altea.
- This hotel was very affordable! Its rated as a 1 star, so I wasn’t expecting it to be as comfortable as it was. There is a lift, the bed was huge and comfy, our room had a nice balcony with a bit of a sea view. Clean sheets and towels every day, friendly staff. Even had a hair-dryer and TV in our room. The decor is old-fashioned, but that’s what is expected for the price! Excellent location for exploring the old town. A good, cheap place to rest your head.
Guest house Torre de Arriba
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Guest house Torre de Arriba is located in Benimantell. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Benidorm is 8 miles from Guest house Torre de Arriba, and Alicante is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- What it says on the description, this is what you get. Peaceful place far away from the noisy city
- The property intself is fantastic and has all sort of modern conveniences. My favourite spot was sitting under the fig trees at night watching the twinkling lights of Benidorm in the distance! Good Wifi. Very peaceful and quiet.
- The house and grounds are fabulous. I had a small single room which was adequate, but access to a perfectly equipped kitchen and superbly furnished dining and living area, inside and out, made it an incredible place to stay. The views are stunning.
- Beautiful, remote location. Loved the old stone casa, pool, grassy area and stunning views. Very peaceful, tranquil and relaxing setting. Idyllic.
- Everything was just perfect the views over the mountains and the ambiance of the Finca
Casa Figueretes is located in Finestrat, 5 miles from Benidorm and 21 miles from Alicante.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Gandía is 28 miles from Casa Figueretes, and Calpe is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Nice old restored village building and very friendly owner. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …). Perfect position for trips into the nearby mountains and also to the sea and beaches. Good small bars and restaurants in the village only 5 min walk. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …).
Good to know:
-No parking direct at the house but in the streets nearby no problem (for unloading the luggage you can stop on the middle of the one-way-road).
-Breakfast is self-service. The owner provides everything and you can eat when you like.
-No lift but small floors and staircases to the rooms, a little exhausting with a big suitcase.
- Typically Spanish Casa Rural full of charm. The room and ensuite were lovely and clean and fresh. The kitchen is well equipped and theres always coffee/tea available. Theres also things for kids like board games etc. Fernando the host speaks excellent English which is a great help as my Spanish is not brilliant.
- Location, lovely village. Very friendly locals and the food was fab in the bars/restaurants. Fernando the owner was great very friendly and laid back.
- No frills simple and easy, Nice room , nice breakfast well worth the money. Clean room room with a view of the quaint streets of Finstrat.
Atmosphere..traditional and sympathetic reformation.. comfortable rooms..congenital host
..eat as much as you like breakfast..quiet location..nice town.
- Nice old restored village building and very friendly owner. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …). Perfect position for trips into the nearby mountains and also to the sea and beaches. Good small bars and restaurants in the village only 5 min walk. Kitchen free for use, incl. some basic supplies (coffee, tea, spices, oil, …).
Casa Rural El Retiro
Located in Finestrat, 5 miles from Benidorm, Casa Rural El Retiro features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Alicante is 22 miles from Casa Rural El Retiro, and Gandía is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Ideal location for Climbers,Walkers and Cyclists. Great views
- it was a very quite beautiful location great views.
- Lovely people, great location. The suite is so nice and the views are excellent.
Everything. Cleanest and most comfortable suite we have been in for a long time. The view was most excellent and the bed fit for a Princess. The terrace for the most adequate breakfast was very fitting for the location. Great coffee.
Bus at the end of the road to shopping and the more chaotic nightlife of Benidorm but the village of Finestrat itself is a little gem, with a great selection of bars and restaurants to suit all age groups. Just what you need at the end of a long day travelling about the most beautiful scenery.
- The gardens and pool are lovely and very well kept in peaceful surroundings. I liked the fact that this was not a tourist destination but a nice Spanish hideaway. I also enjoyed our relationship with the couple who live on site and run the place, but then we were able to communicate with them in Spanish. Also enjoyed the leisurely walk downhill to the centre where we ate breakfast. Coming back uphill in the heat wasn’t as pleasurable but good exercise! I would stay again.
Hostal El Trovador
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Altea, 7 miles from Benidorm, Hostal El Trovador features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.Alicante is 31 miles from Hostal El Trovador, and Gandía is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 36 miles from Hostal El Trovador.
- Very clean and comfortable for a very reasonable price! Nice staff and a great family feel. Good secured parking and very easy to get to the city. Having a car is helpful.
- Right by the beach and a short walk from lots of nice restaurants on the promenade in Altea. Plenty of parking.
- Location overlooking the sea. Comfortably just away from the centre of town with tram and bus nearby. World heritage site, beautiful small beaches and bays on the doorstep
- Everything, close to perfect small hotel with outstanding friendly and accommodating owners and staff!
more than expected staff while we do not speak Spanish really put themselves out o assist with all our requirements.
always a smile.
Great stay. Good value.
We are early raisers and there was always some staff members about to help.
Hostal Boutique Benidorm Blue Beach
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set just a 4-minute walk from the beach in a pedestrian zone with car access. Hostal Boutique Benidorm Blue Beach offers a TV lounge and free coffee and tea service.Each room at this Hostal Boutique comes with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a seating area while other rooms have a terrace.Free WiFi is available throughout the property and there is 24-hour reception.Rincon Deloix is 1.4 miles from Benidorm Blue Beach Hostal Boutique, while Aqualandia is 2.1 miles away. Alicante Airport is 29.2 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money! Clean, comfortable rooms!
- The young ladys on the reception where most help full
- Central location, nice and clean, very helpful staff, free tea and coffee!
- The staff were lovely, hotel was clean and rooms modern, very comfortable stay, would definitely recommend this hotel.
- After having read some of the reviews, I was a little apprehensive, however, the hotel was absolutely spotless. The staff were wonderful. The room was perfect, if not a little small. It is located just around the corner from tapas alley, and mercadona was very near. We loved it so much, I am about to book for later in the year.
Top Guest Houses In Polop Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Polop Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Polop Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Polop Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!