10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Plouvorn Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouvorn Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Plouvorn Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouvorn Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouvorn Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Plouvorn Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Plouvorn Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Plouvorn Brittany:
La Maison De Kerdiès
La Maison De Kerdiès is located in Plougasnou, just 21 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Roscoff is 7 miles from La Maison De Kerdiès, and Morlaix is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The surroundings are lovely. Great view of the sea and islands. The restaurant was excellent for dinner. Room was fine.
- Beautiful place with amazing views of the bay and beyond. Quiet and rural, with so many thoughtful touches for an economy stay. We were just sorry we arrived too late for dinner-the restaurant looked impressive and had excellent reviews.
- Everything as we expected. Value for money. Extra blankets on the shelf
- Fantastic food. Great location. Excellent value for money.
- Très bon accueil, belle disponibilité, petit déjeuner excellent, site en pleine nature!
La Grange de Coatélan
Located in Plougonven, 25 miles from Perros-Guirec, La Grange de Coatélan features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Roscoff is 17 miles from La Grange de Coatélan, and Morlaix is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 30 miles from La Grange de Coatélan.
A good place to stay in Brittany.
Welcoming hosts who look after their guests.
Excellent Breton breakfast.
- Beautiful countryside location and even more charming than the photos. A delicious breakfast was served in front of the open fire by the friendly hosts who have put heart and soul into this welcoming home. The bed was very comfortable and we loved looking up into the night sky through the skylight windows.
- Lovely host and great room in old barn. Nice rural location.
- the atmosphere was very nice, smart guests, many places to sit in garden and the hostess was very open to customers well-being
We have stayed here three times now and each room was beautiful!. The beds are really comfy and it’s so peaceful.
We thoroughly enjoyed a three course meal cooked by Yolande . Each meal has been excellent and great value. The wine list is superb. We stayed in October 2016 and there was a roaring fire in the dining room. We sat and enjoyed our after dinner coffee in front of it.
Yolande and Charlike (sorry if I didn’t spell correctly)are superb hosts, so friendly and gave us impromptu french lessons.
The breakfast is really good too.
Many thanks and we will be back.
- A good place to stay in Brittany.
Ar Presbital Koz
Located in Saint-Thégonnec in the region of Bretagne, 27 miles from Brest, Ar Presbital Koz features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Perros-Guirec is 31 miles from AR PRESBITAL KOZ, and Roscoff is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Pleasant, accommodating host. The property is in an excellent position for getting the 3pm ferry at Roscoff. A short drive to Morlaix for dinner and a pleasant journey to St Paul de Leon in the morning for a coffee before going on to the ferryport at Roscoff.
- Very comfortable, welcoming owners, delicious homemade jams.
- Great room. Wonderful, took my breath away. Great staff too. Homemade yoghurt and jam for breakfast, excellent. Kind and helpful.
- The beds were comfortable and the room and bathroom were very clean. It is an old property and the water system can be a bit noisy! Wifi slow but usable.
- The property itself is charming and set in a lovely village, our room was In keeping with the style of the property which we really appreciated! The hosts were delightful and could not have done more to make us feel welcome in their beautiful home; Monsieur came to our rescue and helped with a mechanical problem which otherwise would have ruined our holiday. Breakfast is served at a communal table and consisted of Breton specialities, many made by Madame herself and were delicious. Sadly we only stayed for one night but would love to stay again. Special thanks for the kind gift of rhubarb jam on our departure, it was wonderful. This lovely couple are a great example of fantastic Breton hospitality.
Les Chambres du Mad
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Chambres du Mad offers accommodations in Henvic, just 31 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Perros-Guirec is 26 miles from Les Chambres du Mad, and Roscoff is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kerélec offers accommodations in Carantec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Perros-Guirec is 25 miles from Kerélec, and Roscoff is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from Kerélec.
- conveniently located, cosy self contained, lovely views
- Ruhige und private Lage oberhalb Meer, sehr hübsches und originelles Häuschen mit Aussensitzplatz mit Sicht auf Bucht, gepflegt, nettes Dorf mit der nötigen Infrastruktur für die Einkäufe und einigen auch guten Restaurants (Zentrum ca. 15 Minuten zu Fuss). Absolut top ist die Betreuung und Unterstützung durch die Vermieter. Sie sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit.
- Accueil très sympathique des propriétaires, emplacement charmant, séjour très agréable
- La vue sur la mer. Le calme. La gentillesse des propriétaires
- Het was een gezellig knus huisje voor 2 personen een prima onderkomen. Erg vriendelijke beheerders. OOk erg romantisch dat het prive strandje zo dichtbij was dat we er met een glaasje wijn konden genieten van de ondergaande zon!
Ty Jean Bart
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Ty Jean Bart offers accommodations in Sibiril. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brest is 28 miles from Ty Jean Bart, and Perros-Guirec is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 22 miles from Ty Jean Bart.
- Very clean rooms though extraordinary decor. One Harry Potter the other submarine. Good welcome and despite being warned that we would get no sleep as there was a party in the bar. Most of us slept well. Delicious breakfast , plentiful patisserie and coffee. Very close to Roscoff so very convenient for the ferries.
Value for money
You have your own space
- Very friendly welcome and clean rooms with an added je ne sais quoi! Free wifi and excellent breakfast if you decide to take it.
Very friendly staff giving lots of tips on what is happening around.
Good breakfast (value for money)
- Right from our arrival we were made very welcome by Tito & Nico. This continued throughout our 2 night stay. Great themed rooms. Breakfast was excellent and good value for money. A night in the bar was a great experience made better by the friendliness of the locals. Tito was helpful in advising us on local restaurants and places to see.
Maison d’hôtes Stella Maris
Maison d’hôtes Stella Maris is located in Carantec, 25 miles from Perros-Guirec and 5 miles from Roscoff. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Morlaix is 8 miles from Maison d’hôtes Stella Maris, and Lannion is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from Maison d’hôtes Stella Maris.
- The room was a generous size & very tastefully decorated with an artistic eye! High quality furnishing & well maintained
- propriétaires très sympathiques, maison dans un cadre fabuleux avec vue sur la mer exceptionnelle, très jolie décoration dans la pièce centrale
- La chambre est très agréable, la situation de l’établissement est parfaite. On peut utiliser la cuisine bien équipée, le salon, la terrasse ainsi que se baigner dans la mer depuis la maison. Nous avons été charmés.
Trés bel emplacement dans Carantec avec un accès direct à la mer. Accueil agréable.
Simplicité et beauté de la maison et du jardin. Excellent endroit où l’on peut trouver le calme propice au repos.
Situation exceptionnelle face au coucher du soleil sur la baie et St Pol de Léon.
Les parties communes : salon, cuisine complète, jardin.
La Maison d’Henriette
La Maison d’Henriette is located in Morlaix, just 24 miles from Perros-Guirec.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roscoff is 13 miles from La Maison d’Henriette, and Lannion is 20 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 29 miles away.
- Very charming house and owner! We enjoyed our short stay very much, we felt like we are visiting our loving aunt – we felt almost like at home all the time. The owner is very helpful and ensured we had everything we need. Breakfast was amazing and prepared with love.
- The proprietor tried hard to make me feel at home. It’s a good place if you have a motorbike as she provides secure parking in the garage attached to the house. It’s more like staying with a relative than a B&B.
- accueil chaleureux, on se sent chez soi … décoration de qualité – petit déjeuner dans un cadre très agréable
Francoise est une personne exeptionelle d une grande gentillesse .
c est là premiere fois que je suis aussi bien accueilli quelque part, au petit soin son dejeuner est juste une merveille et le prix est plus que correct par rapport au service proposer thé dans la chambre , a deux pas du centre ville a pied etc…
je n avais paz le moral et francoise a reussi a me le remonter grace a toute ces belles attentions!
Des que j ai l occasion j y retournerais avec grand plaisir.
Je vous le recommande a 2000 pourcent vous ne serez pas decu.
- Le charme de la maison et la gentillesse de l’accueil
Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve offers accommodations in Roscoff. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Perros-Guirec is 26 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve, and Morlaix is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve.
Very friendly and welcoming. Location and closeness to beach and town excellent.
The owner went the extra (well ran actually) mile to deliver a forgotten item and handed it to us in the ferry queue.
- Owners were so friendly – joined us for breakfast. They served up freshly made crepes and Far Breton.
The hosts are exceptionally warm and welcoming people. We were sorry to have to leave. Breakfast consisted of homemade crêpes and other Bretonne specialties.
Roscoff is a delightful uncrowded small town, often overlooked by tourists because of its lack of sandy beaches; therefore, it is unspoiled by mass tourism. It’s a nice place for a relaxing stop over.
- Located on a hill above Roscoff few km from the town with all the attractions and restaurants. Very nice, modern and nicely decorated house. The host – Michelle – was just amazing. First we left medicine in the room. She came only after few minutes to let us in. Second when we mentioned we did not find “the real roscoff onion” on the market, she shared her own. Then she called us when we already left to offer us some artichokes. Thanks Michelle!
- Welcoming. Very cordial and interesting conversations .
- Very friendly and welcoming. Location and closeness to beach and town excellent.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Cameline offers accommodations in Plougasnou. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Perros-Guirec is 19 miles from La Cameline, and Roscoff is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 33 miles from La Cameline.
- Very friendly owners, who made us feel very welcome. The room was very clean and comfortable with all the things we needed and more. The food was excellent. We had evening meal and breakfast and the quality was superb. A lovely peaceful location.
- Superb place ,plenty of room ,really clean & comfortable room ,large bathroom &shower with all you want. The Restaurant was excellent ,comfortable, serving very good food ,with good service from the owners & staff. All in all one of the best places my Wife and I have stayed in . I nearly forgot the location is right opposite the beach with great views of the stunning coastline.
We were made to feel welcome, the accommodation was excellent and the evening meal we had in the restaurant was first class. Also, a wonderful breakfast.
Had we have had more time we would have liked to have stayed longer.
- Superb location, very friendly welcome, excellent facilities and stunningly good breakfast. This was my second visit and it’s simply one of the best places I’ve ever stayed. We will definitely be going back.
Very friendly owner, the room and the bathroom were very pretty and very confortable.
The hotel is very calm and the view on the beach superb.
The food is very nice, both dinner and breakfast
A place we reallly recommmend
Top Guest Houses In Plouvorn Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Plouvorn Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Plouvorn Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Plouvorn Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!