10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pleugueneuc Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleugueneuc Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pleugueneuc Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleugueneuc Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleugueneuc Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pleugueneuc Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pleugueneuc Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pleugueneuc Brittany:
Le Petit Moulin du Rouvre
Le Petit Moulin du Rouvre offers accommodations in Saint-Pierre-de-Plesguen. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Saint Malo is 15 miles from Le Petit Moulin du Rouvre, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The excellent host made our stay even more memorable
- Location and setting were amazing, the host was pleasant, smiling and helpful, a place where you could easily be happy staying a few days.
- The tree house was really beautiful and the setting was lovely. Close to lots of attractions (St Malo, Dinan, Mont St Michel.)
- Incredibly memorable stay in a treehouse with my two sons. It was the highlight for them of our trip to Brittany! The lawn and features, natural and man made, inspire the imagination. Lovely and ample breakfast was served in a basket that my son hauled up to our tree house terrace.
- A gem of a place. The treehouses are a must for children. They absolutely loved it, from climbing up and down the steps for no reason whatsoever, to hauling the bags up (and down) on a rope and pulley, and even marvelling at the dry loo! Completely iPad-proof, no electricity or water, unless you go to the main house or shower area. Breakfast up a tree with the sunrise – a unique experience. Dinan is nearby, well worth a visit and to eat.
Le Vieux Chien Noir
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Vieux Chien Noir offers accommodations in Évran. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint Malo is 18 miles from Le Vieux Chien Noir, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- FRIENDLY LOCAL PLACE , CLEAN AND COMFY . STRAW BED&CARROT FOR TIRED DONKEY WAS APPRCIATED .
- Great ownership great food and wine lovely town and going down memory lane with young Ivor marvellous! Staying again
- Friendly and caring owners, great location, excellent morning coffee
- Very friendly, helpful owners, a great place to stay
- A great location for cycling and a stopover for the ferry.
Maison de Luciné
Featuring free WiFi, Maison de Luciné offers accommodations in Combourg, just 21 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 miles from Maison de Luciné, and Rennes is 20 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Lucie & Thiabuit were very friendly, helpful & went out of their way to assist with any questions we had. They were fantastic hosts, amazing breakfasts & we also had a superb evening meal one night. A beautiful new venue that is great for singles, doubles, families with all age children, lovely grounds & most food was from their own garden or local produce. The property is private & an easy walk to the town of Combourg with great views over the Chateau & lake. Really looking forward to a return trip. Thanks L & T.
- Excellent continental breakfast with eggs. Too much choice. Excellent bread and croissant.
Wow, Wow, Wow, the service by Lucine and her husband was amazing, great rooms, great food, very home feeling like been part of the family.
Great personal attention.
- The hostess went to every length to ensure that we had an enjoyable stay – too bad for us that it was for only two nights!
The friendliness of the owners.
The decor and finish of the accommodation. On one of the evenings the owner offered a 5 course meal with drinks at a very reasonable price which we took up along with another couple from Germany and had a fantastic evening along with the owners
Gîtes de Launay Guibert
Gîtes de Launay Guibert is located in Miniac-Morvan, just 9 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 miles from Gîtes de Launay Guibert, and Rennes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The property is located in the middle of the woods but very close to the touristic area.
The grounds were very pretty, owners very nice even though we couldn’t speak french and
they couldn’t speak english. Gite was well equipped.
Lots of room for our dog to run and swim in the lake .
Well equipt kitchen ,very quiet ,nobody bothers you ,very little English spoken but we got by.
- Everything! The place is amazing if you want to relax and make visits around during the day!
- tout !!! le lieu, le gîte les équipements ! un accueil très sympathique à saluer !
Le Rempart du Jerzual
Le Rempart du Jerzual is located in Dinan, 13 miles from Saint Malo and 27 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rennes is 29 miles from Le Rempart du Jerzual, and Cancale is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Good choice of breakfast. Excellent location. Friendly and helpful host. It was lovely to stay in such an old building with all its rustic features and full of character.
- breakfast was excellent as usual, we stop here everytime we are in Dinan
- The owner is a lovely person very friendly and helpful. The house has a very nice atmosphere and the location is amazing !!!
- Great historic house. I loved that we stayed in a 16th c room.
- Great breakfast. We requested vegan options and the owner went out of her way to accommodate the request. Great place, close to the river in Dinan, and 15 min walk from the castle. Our stay was lovely
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Louisa offers accommodations in Bobital, just 17 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 30 miles from Villa Louisa, and Rennes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 12 miles from Villa Louisa.
Elisabeth and Charles were excellent hosts! Very friendly, open and kind during the time of five days we were there. Their place is marvelous and outstanding compared to other locations we were during our holiday trip. We travel a lot but this was an incomparable 10/10!! The interieur looks like in an high class Lifestyle magazine with astonishing attention to detail. Everything is picobello at this place from the perfect park to the loft with the extended terrasse and private whirlpool with garden view.
Breakfast was very delicious, with croissants, fresh baguette, Crêpes, different cakes, house made marmalade, various chesse, ham, orange juice, coffee, tea. We loved to talk to the hosts, they recommended the hot spots in their area and gave us valuables hints for restaurants. Thank you, we’ll defiantly come back! Katja & Alex
The Decour, appointments, and surrounding garden make this property more like a five star boutique hotel then a bed-and-breakfast. The owners are very warm and extremely accommodating. The breakfast, which was superb, was served in a beautiful sunroom.
It was a short drive into to Dinan, a very picturesque town with excellent restaurant offerings.
Villa Louise is a perfect base from which to explore eastern Brittany. The hosts, Charles and Elizabeth are charming and very welcoming and speak English.
The accommodation is superbly appointed and decorated with exquisite taste. The breakfast provided is sumptuous and sets you off on the right foot for the day. I would not hesitate to recommend this property to others (though we would prefer to keep it to keep it to ourselves !!!!!)
I would give Villa Louise 12 out of 10.
- Lodging was beautiful, rooms had an artistic/new-age ambiance. Full breakfast set up for us with lovely outside view. Quiet. Hostess was very pleasant and accommodating.
We stayed in this little B&B (2 rooms) for 4 nights. The room was great: spacious, nicely decorated (although a little bit too much kitsch for me, but that’s taste :-)) and all the luxury we needed (including Nespresso machine).
We had the “small” room with a private sauna cabine and an amazing view on the garden on the terrace. Very relaxing!
Breakfast was great: all sorts of bread, confiture, pancakes, a variety of cheeses, … I only missed a freshly baked egg, but nobody’s perfect!
Elisabeth and Charles, the hosts, are a very nice couple and are genuinely interested in their guests. Every time we arrived or went there was a wave or a little chat. They gave some tips for restaurants and visits in the neighbourhood.
You do need a car to get around as the B&B is not in the center of the city. It’s a 5 minute drive to Dinan and close to the autoroute.
- Elisabeth and Charles were excellent hosts! Very friendly, open and kind during the time of five days we were there. Their place is marvelous and outstanding compared to other locations we were during our holiday trip. We travel a lot but this was an incomparable 10/10!! The interieur looks like in an high class Lifestyle magazine with astonishing attention to detail. Everything is picobello at this place from the perfect park to the loft with the extended terrasse and private whirlpool with garden view.
Gites La Maison Neuve
Featuring free WiFi, Gites La Maison Neuve offers accommodations in Miniac-Morvan, just 10 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Le Mont Saint Michel is 19 miles from Gites La Maison Neuve, and Rennes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from Gites La Maison Neuve.
- Fabulous location. Excellent hospitality and the rooms were prefect.
- Very confortable location in a good location to explore this part of Britanny.
- Fabrice and his wife made us very welcome.The Gites were part of a complex with their own patios.Accomodation was roomy,linen was spotless.Our hosts accommodated our late arrival and facilitated breakfast the first morning,gave us some crepes to use at our leisure and offended us coffee on one occasion
- Les crepes au lait de chevre et farine d’epeautre!
- Gite très agréable. Lits confortables et gite bien aménagé et joliment décoré. Proprietaire accessible et très arrangeant. À refaire sans problème.
Camera con vista
Camera con vista is located in Saint-Maden, just 22 miles from Saint Malo.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Rennes is 24 miles from Camera con vista, and Cancale is 26 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 18 miles away.
- Amazing place, Anne & Luigi are amazing friendly helpful hostes, would highly recommend.
Le cadre est superbe, avec une maisonnette à part réservée à la chambre. Le jardin est magnifique, la piscine appréciable. Les hôtes sont très sympathiques. De plus, même si le petit déjeuner n’est pas inclus, nous avons apprécié d’avoir à disposition café, thé, yaourts, confitures…
Le + : une exposition d’art dans la maison des hôtes, avec explications du propriétaire.
- Très bonne literie ,cadre agréable et reposant. Jardin magnifique. Bon accueil des hôtes, disponible et sympathique.
- Situé en pleine campagne trés calme , endroit bucolique avec son jardin mis à disposition par les propriétaires. Gens charmants. Riches culturellement.
charmant et confortable
échange simple et agreeable avec les propriétaires
Located in Plouër-sur-Rance, 9 miles from Saint Malo, Au Pontmevault features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from Au Pontmevault, and Cancale is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Tasteful ,beautifully decorated B&B
Lovely garden and very helpful friendly owners .
- Le couple propriétaire sont des personnes excellentes , on à bien aimé le style de décoration du immeuble ,, très alaise ,on se ressent à volonté comme à notre maison..
- La gentilezza della proprietaria, la colazione ottima, la pulizia anch’essi ottima.
heel erg hartelijke ontvangst van “the lady of the house” : zeer persoonlijk, zeer warm, superlief en attent! de combinatie van een provencaalse sfeer met de english touch!
kamer was in een authentiek maar fris kleedje…
zelfgemaakte yoghurt, persoonlijk gezette koffie in een perculatorsysteem door Rosy volgens eigen verzoek qua sterkte heeft bereid…
prachtige tuin om helemaal tot rust te komen
goede uitvalsbasis om andere steden te bezoeken.
Rosy geeft de gasten uitleg en tips waar je best parkeert, leuke restaurantjes, wegenkaarten enz…!
- Esmerada atencion y muy buen desayuno y todo muy limpio
- Tasteful ,beautifully decorated B&B
Le bois au sage
Located in Baguer-Morvan in the region of Bretagne, 16 miles from Saint Malo, Le bois au sage features an outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. Le Mont Saint Michel is 14 miles from Le bois au sage, and Rennes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pleugueneuc Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pleugueneuc Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pleugueneuc Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pleugueneuc Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!