10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pleudihen Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleudihen Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pleudihen Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleudihen Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleudihen Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pleudihen Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pleudihen Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pleudihen Brittany:
Gîtes de Launay Guibert
Gîtes de Launay Guibert is located in Miniac-Morvan, just 9 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 miles from Gîtes de Launay Guibert, and Rennes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The property is located in the middle of the woods but very close to the touristic area.
The grounds were very pretty, owners very nice even though we couldn’t speak french and
they couldn’t speak english. Gite was well equipped.
Lots of room for our dog to run and swim in the lake .
Well equipt kitchen ,very quiet ,nobody bothers you ,very little English spoken but we got by.
- Everything! The place is amazing if you want to relax and make visits around during the day!
- tout !!! le lieu, le gîte les équipements ! un accueil très sympathique à saluer !
Located in Plouër-sur-Rance, 9 miles from Saint Malo, Au Pontmevault features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from Au Pontmevault, and Cancale is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Tasteful ,beautifully decorated B&B
Lovely garden and very helpful friendly owners .
- Le couple propriétaire sont des personnes excellentes , on à bien aimé le style de décoration du immeuble ,, très alaise ,on se ressent à volonté comme à notre maison..
- La gentilezza della proprietaria, la colazione ottima, la pulizia anch’essi ottima.
heel erg hartelijke ontvangst van “the lady of the house” : zeer persoonlijk, zeer warm, superlief en attent! de combinatie van een provencaalse sfeer met de english touch!
kamer was in een authentiek maar fris kleedje…
zelfgemaakte yoghurt, persoonlijk gezette koffie in een perculatorsysteem door Rosy volgens eigen verzoek qua sterkte heeft bereid…
prachtige tuin om helemaal tot rust te komen
goede uitvalsbasis om andere steden te bezoeken.
Rosy geeft de gasten uitleg en tips waar je best parkeert, leuke restaurantjes, wegenkaarten enz…!
- Esmerada atencion y muy buen desayuno y todo muy limpio
- Tasteful ,beautifully decorated B&B
Le Petit Moulin du Rouvre
Le Petit Moulin du Rouvre offers accommodations in Saint-Pierre-de-Plesguen. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Saint Malo is 15 miles from Le Petit Moulin du Rouvre, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The excellent host made our stay even more memorable
- Location and setting were amazing, the host was pleasant, smiling and helpful, a place where you could easily be happy staying a few days.
- The tree house was really beautiful and the setting was lovely. Close to lots of attractions (St Malo, Dinan, Mont St Michel.)
- Incredibly memorable stay in a treehouse with my two sons. It was the highlight for them of our trip to Brittany! The lawn and features, natural and man made, inspire the imagination. Lovely and ample breakfast was served in a basket that my son hauled up to our tree house terrace.
- A gem of a place. The treehouses are a must for children. They absolutely loved it, from climbing up and down the steps for no reason whatsoever, to hauling the bags up (and down) on a rope and pulley, and even marvelling at the dry loo! Completely iPad-proof, no electricity or water, unless you go to the main house or shower area. Breakfast up a tree with the sunrise – a unique experience. Dinan is nearby, well worth a visit and to eat.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Gougeonnais offers accommodations in La Richardais, just 2.3 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from La Gougeonnais, and Cancale is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 2.5 miles from La Gougeonnais.
Excellent in every way, what a lovely place
I would totally recommend a stay here
- Very kind host, easy to find location, the room was perfect. The breakfast was a traditional Breton (French) Breakfast. This is an adorable B and B. I highly recommend.
- Nicely decorated, very clean accommodation, nice breakfast.
- The location was handy to the waterfront and main centre. Our room had a lovely view and the bed was super comfortable. Lovely shower too. Breakfast was also lovely, with pleasant company and conversation
- Lovely property convenient for overnight stop for St Malo ferry.
- Excellent in every way, what a lovely place
Le Rempart du Jerzual
Le Rempart du Jerzual is located in Dinan, 13 miles from Saint Malo and 27 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rennes is 29 miles from Le Rempart du Jerzual, and Cancale is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Good choice of breakfast. Excellent location. Friendly and helpful host. It was lovely to stay in such an old building with all its rustic features and full of character.
- breakfast was excellent as usual, we stop here everytime we are in Dinan
- The owner is a lovely person very friendly and helpful. The house has a very nice atmosphere and the location is amazing !!!
- Great historic house. I loved that we stayed in a 16th c room.
- Great breakfast. We requested vegan options and the owner went out of her way to accommodate the request. Great place, close to the river in Dinan, and 15 min walk from the castle. Our stay was lovely
Le Vieux Chien Noir
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Vieux Chien Noir offers accommodations in Évran. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint Malo is 18 miles from Le Vieux Chien Noir, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- FRIENDLY LOCAL PLACE , CLEAN AND COMFY . STRAW BED&CARROT FOR TIRED DONKEY WAS APPRCIATED .
- Great ownership great food and wine lovely town and going down memory lane with young Ivor marvellous! Staying again
- Friendly and caring owners, great location, excellent morning coffee
- Very friendly, helpful owners, a great place to stay
- A great location for cycling and a stopover for the ferry.
Gites La Maison Neuve
Featuring free WiFi, Gites La Maison Neuve offers accommodations in Miniac-Morvan, just 10 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Le Mont Saint Michel is 19 miles from Gites La Maison Neuve, and Rennes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from Gites La Maison Neuve.
- Fabulous location. Excellent hospitality and the rooms were prefect.
- Very confortable location in a good location to explore this part of Britanny.
- Fabrice and his wife made us very welcome.The Gites were part of a complex with their own patios.Accomodation was roomy,linen was spotless.Our hosts accommodated our late arrival and facilitated breakfast the first morning,gave us some crepes to use at our leisure and offended us coffee on one occasion
- Les crepes au lait de chevre et farine d’epeautre!
- Gite très agréable. Lits confortables et gite bien aménagé et joliment décoré. Proprietaire accessible et très arrangeant. À refaire sans problème.
La Maison Les Mimosas
La Maison Les Mimosas is located in Le Minihic-sur-Rance, 5 miles from Saint Malo and 23 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Cancale is 10 miles from La Maison Les Mimosas, and Dinard is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Roulottes de la Baronnie
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Les Roulottes de la Baronnie is located in Saint Malo in the region of Bretagne, just 22 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Cancale is 8 miles from Les Roulottes la Baronnie, and Dinard is 2.9 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the Gipsy Caravan, it was great very different lovely to have the seating outside as well were we dined, the bed is very Cosy , the adventure of it was fab. We swam and sunbathed around the pool which was just fab loved our stay together thank you
- the breakfast was delicious and the garden and space are amazing.
- The image this property portrays is, I feel, a little misleading, it give s the impression of a country setting, tranquil etc however the house is located just off a main road, our accommodation was located on the drive way, not on the beautiful lawn displayed in the images. Overall it was fine but not what I had expected, also it was a 10 min drive to the centre.
- The “caban nordique” certainly lived up to its name and was a quirky place to stay before getting our ferry home. We enjoyed using the pool and the breakfast in the main house was great, with a wide selection of food available.
- The property is beautiful and the people very nice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Louisa offers accommodations in Bobital, just 17 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 30 miles from Villa Louisa, and Rennes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 12 miles from Villa Louisa.
Elisabeth and Charles were excellent hosts! Very friendly, open and kind during the time of five days we were there. Their place is marvelous and outstanding compared to other locations we were during our holiday trip. We travel a lot but this was an incomparable 10/10!! The interieur looks like in an high class Lifestyle magazine with astonishing attention to detail. Everything is picobello at this place from the perfect park to the loft with the extended terrasse and private whirlpool with garden view.
Breakfast was very delicious, with croissants, fresh baguette, Crêpes, different cakes, house made marmalade, various chesse, ham, orange juice, coffee, tea. We loved to talk to the hosts, they recommended the hot spots in their area and gave us valuables hints for restaurants. Thank you, we’ll defiantly come back! Katja & Alex
The Decour, appointments, and surrounding garden make this property more like a five star boutique hotel then a bed-and-breakfast. The owners are very warm and extremely accommodating. The breakfast, which was superb, was served in a beautiful sunroom.
It was a short drive into to Dinan, a very picturesque town with excellent restaurant offerings.
Villa Louise is a perfect base from which to explore eastern Brittany. The hosts, Charles and Elizabeth are charming and very welcoming and speak English.
The accommodation is superbly appointed and decorated with exquisite taste. The breakfast provided is sumptuous and sets you off on the right foot for the day. I would not hesitate to recommend this property to others (though we would prefer to keep it to keep it to ourselves !!!!!)
I would give Villa Louise 12 out of 10.
- Lodging was beautiful, rooms had an artistic/new-age ambiance. Full breakfast set up for us with lovely outside view. Quiet. Hostess was very pleasant and accommodating.
We stayed in this little B&B (2 rooms) for 4 nights. The room was great: spacious, nicely decorated (although a little bit too much kitsch for me, but that’s taste :-)) and all the luxury we needed (including Nespresso machine).
We had the “small” room with a private sauna cabine and an amazing view on the garden on the terrace. Very relaxing!
Breakfast was great: all sorts of bread, confiture, pancakes, a variety of cheeses, … I only missed a freshly baked egg, but nobody’s perfect!
Elisabeth and Charles, the hosts, are a very nice couple and are genuinely interested in their guests. Every time we arrived or went there was a wave or a little chat. They gave some tips for restaurants and visits in the neighbourhood.
You do need a car to get around as the B&B is not in the center of the city. It’s a 5 minute drive to Dinan and close to the autoroute.
- Elisabeth and Charles were excellent hosts! Very friendly, open and kind during the time of five days we were there. Their place is marvelous and outstanding compared to other locations we were during our holiday trip. We travel a lot but this was an incomparable 10/10!! The interieur looks like in an high class Lifestyle magazine with astonishing attention to detail. Everything is picobello at this place from the perfect park to the loft with the extended terrasse and private whirlpool with garden view.
Top Guest Houses In Pleudihen Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pleudihen Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pleudihen Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pleudihen Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!