10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Plentzia Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Plentzia Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Plentzia Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plentzia Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plentzia Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Plentzia Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Plentzia Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Plentzia Basque Country:
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This establishment is located next to the Cantabrian Sea, near Bilbao. It is ideal accommodations for short breaks, summer holidays or business trips.The guest house is simple and enjoys a homely feel. It features a strategic location 350 feet from the metro station that takes you to the center of Bilbao and the Feria de Muestras. This is the ideal option to combine a few days relaxation or work, with a visit to the capital of the region and the famous Guggenheim Museum.
- Location excellent. Easy access to local areas including Bilbao via Metro.
La localisation dans la charmante ville de Plentzia.
La proximité de la station de métro, bien utile pour accéder à Bilbao.
- La ubicación del hotel en referencia al pueblo era muy bueno. La habitación estaba limpia y acogedora y las vistas a la ría muy bonitas
- unkomplizierte Behandlung durch Personal, persönliche Betreuung, exzellente Küche
La ubicación ideal, Miren un encanto, super amable y ayudando en todo lo que pude necesitar.
Los pinchos excelentes y además pude disfrutar de un pequeño concierto de Jazz que organizaron.
En resumen excelente y con ganas de repetir.
Casa Rural Telleri
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Casa Rural Telleri is located in the Larrabasterra neighborhood in Sopelana,10 minutes’ walk from the beaches of Barinatxe and Arriatera. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Set within a natural setting, the house has a private garden, a porch and several terraces. Inside, Telleri features modern rustic décor with parquet floors and exposed wooden beams on the ceilings.Guests can find a communal lounge with sofas and fireplace, as well as a dining area. Rooms are individually decorated, offering heating, a TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms. Bed linen and towels are included.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Activities like hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings.Larrabasterra metro station is 1,150 feet away. Bilbao is 15 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
I pretty much liked everything related to the house itself. Staff was friendly and the room very clean.
Proximity to some truly spectacular beach views is also quite nice after only a short walk
It does all the basics well but keeps it simple which makes you comfortable from minute 1.
The staff is really really nice! Luis welcomed us and gave us tips where to eat and where to go! The house and the rooms are really clean and comfortable!
The beach is just a short walk away and the metro station is also just 5 mins away.
Totally recommend it!!
- Very warm welcome and helpful local information. Free car parking. Attractive house with a very friendly feel.
- Great silent room with very comfortable bed. Owners are very helpful and friendly. Close to the beach an to the metro to travel to bilbao. Everything perfectly clean.
- We were greeted by the host who made us feel very welcome. He advised us on best places to visit and eat. Unfortunately we only had one night here could have easily spent more. Very nice place. Room was comfortable and clean.
- I pretty much liked everything related to the house itself. Staff was friendly and the room very clean.
Casa Rural Zearreta Barri
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Casa Rural Zearreta Barri is located in Elexalde, a 10-minute drive from Plentzia Beach.Each room has free WiFi and a private bathroom. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.All rooms have direct access to the garden.The property is 800 feet from the coast, and there are a number nudist beaches in the area. Bilbao can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set 5 minutes’ walk from Las Arenas Beach and Real Club Maritimo Del Abra Marina, Pension Areeta is located in Getxo. Featuring free Wi-Fi, the charming guest house offers daily breakfasts.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The hotel has a comfortable shared lounge available for guests.Pension Areeta is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants serving Basque cuisine. The Guggenheim Museum is a 10-minute drive away.Bilbao Port is 3.7 mi away, as well as Neguri Golf Course. The center of Bilbao is 9.3 mi away, while the airport is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
wifi is very strong even in the street downstair
the location is absolutely perfect, very convenient:
pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, chapel, beach and cable car are all nearby
- Lovely and clean. Spacious for me and my son. Great location to access all the places we wanted to visit. Staff helpful.
- Very good location for sightseeing. A lot of cafes and bars around. friendly staff. Good value for money. Direct bus connection to the university campus and Bilbao 20 minutes by modern underground. Bilbao airport in 50 minutes.
- Location. Close to all amenities and sites of interest.
- This accommodation was really great value. Comfortable, neat and clean with a good shower. Not in the heart of the city but in an area with tons of nice bars and cafés, and close to the waterfront. I’m sure I’ll be back to Bilbao over the next year or so, and when I do I plan on staying here.
- wifi is very strong even in the street downstair
The family-run Pensión Paratene is set in the tranquil village of Erandio Goikoa, just 1.9 mi from Bilbao Airport. It offers countryside views, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Country-style heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with either a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities. All rooms have a work desk and a TV.Set in gardens, the Paratene has a terrace and a children’s playground. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can drive to central Bilbao in 10 minutes.
- Convenient location for early morning flights; very comfortable beds; spotless clean bathroom and bedroom.
- Very cozy pensión in the village. Lots of space, beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff.
- Very comfortable beds.VERY EXPENSIVE @ €400 FOR ONE NIGHT (3 BEDS) & NO BREAKFAST
- It’s close to the airport and they were able to let me in as I was on a very late flight
- The owner was polite and helpful and the property was clean
Montero Pension offers accommodations in Trapagaran, 6.2 mi from Bilbao. Free WiFi and public parking are available.Rooms have a TV, heating and wooden floors. They have access to 4 shared bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guggenheim Museum is 6.8 mi away and Ballonti Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive. Santurce Port is 2.8 mi away and Bilbao Exhibition Center is 10 minutes’ drive. Gallindo Train Station is just 1,650 feet away and connects with Bilbao. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 9.3 mi from Montero Pension.
- We spent ten hours at this property, as we had a flight layover. The owner was nice and helpful. The room was clean and quiet, as well as clean. Don’t judge the sleeping quarters by the cleanliness of the lobby area. The room was very adequate and even had a balcony.
- The owner is trying to improve the place and you can see the efforts
– The Wi-Fi works fine though it’s obviously aggregated
– Parking lot for free right around the corner
– The owner lives next door and it doesn’t bother him if having a question at night
- Sehr nettes Personal, sehr sauber , die Hunde wurden herzlichst aufgenommen und der Preis mit 32€ für zwei Personen und zwei Hunden ist unschlagbar. Würden dieses Hotel für einen Zwischenstopp immer wieder buchen !
- Estuvimos una noche nada más pero fue una estancia agradable. Sobre todo el personal muy amable y atento.
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is located in Bilbao. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, where guests can make use of the coffee machine and free mineral water.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is in the Casco Viejo, 650 feet from Catedral de Santiago and 1,650 feet from Etxebarría Park.Bilbao Airport is 5 mi away.
- Slap bang in the middle of olde town. Great for just walking everywhere. Parking underground is approx 400m away when you can find it. Google maps nav had me circle the town twice, but garmin found hotel and suggesred the underground car park.
- The location right within the old town of Bilbao is very good. I liked having key code access and not messing around with keys or cards. The bed was very comfy and the shower superb.
- Good location. We arrived early, so a bit complicated to leave luggage since limited onsite reception, but we did. Bed has memory foam topper, so very comfortable. Nespresso coffee maker in room. Lots of channels on TV. Nice big shower, but be careful which handle you turn so you don’t get a blast of cold water from the rain shower head. Cold bottled water in lobby.
- very funky decoration in the centre of the old town. very comfy beds and a large size.
- Great location. The old town in Bilboa is fabulous. Great cafes, bars & restaurants. The hotel was a senior half hour walk along the river to the Guggenheim art gallery. Our room was a little small, but being at the back was quiet.
Torre Ercilla Ostatua
Located in Bermeo, Torre Ercilla Ostatua has free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.Bilbao is 15 miles from Torre Ercilla Ostatua, while Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff, the room, comfortable beds, the area. We had a great time!
- Clean and tidy. Gotzon the boss was great to deal with,very helpful and friendly.
- The owner of the guest house, people in the neighbourhood and also the people of Bermeo were very helpful and friendly. It is a beautiful old seaside town wirh a nice harbour.
- Very disappointed with this place because it’s very difficult to park and in the photos looks very nice but really it’s a flat that rent rooms and not a hotel as you advertise!! Very expensive for what it is too!!
- Very nice accommodation for the area which lacks high end Hotels. Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. However, since there is no room for parking, you must go downhill to the Port to park your car. Also a 15 minute car ride to San Juan de Gastelugaste which is a Rock in the ocean and very attractive to tourists. Reasonably priced.
Pensión Don Claudio
Just 150 feet from Zorrotza Railway Station, Pensión Don Claudio is 1.2 mi from Bilbao Exhibition Center. It is set 2.5 mi from central Bilbao.The Don Claudio’s rooms have heating, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. There is access to a shared or private bathroom.The property has luggage storage and 1 room adapted for wheelchair users.Several inexpensive restaurants can be found around the hotel, as well as shops and banks.There is a bus stop within 150 feet of the guest house with many connections to the city center. Free outdoor public parking can be found nearby.
We had a wonderful stay in Bilbao. This property is comfortable and clean and is a great value for the price. It was a little difficult to locate as our GPS seemed to be acting up, but the hotel manager patiently guided us through several phone calls. In fact due to transportation issues the manager made special arrangements for our late check-in and was extremely pleasant and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The area is quiet and safe. The restroom was shared and clean. We were given plenty of towels. A lift is available to bring baggage up and down by the management, but guests must use the stairs as the lift has some mechanical issues.
The buses stop a couple of blocks away, so expect to do some walking. All streets are well paved and easy to walk.
The tiny room made my wife and me practise in creativity to find a way to get our luggage into the room
Having the constant noise of the rooms above and next to us as well as the rumbling sound of the train left me plenty of time awake in the night to contemplate my faults and weaknesses and the meaning of life.
The price was very low and thankfully you get what you pay for.
- Very well communicated with the centre of Bilbao (100-300 meters to trains C1, C2, buses) – in 10-15 minutes you can get almost anywhere.
- The staff were excellent and very helpful the room was great and a good size and cleaned every day the location it was good very handy to get to places
- The staff were fantastic and very helpful the room was excellent and very clean and in a great location I can not understand how anyone can say anything wrong about this place
- We had a wonderful stay in Bilbao. This property is comfortable and clean and is a great value for the price. It was a little difficult to locate as our GPS seemed to be acting up, but the hotel manager patiently guided us through several phone calls. In fact due to transportation issues the manager made special arrangements for our late check-in and was extremely pleasant and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The area is quiet and safe. The restroom was shared and clean. We were given plenty of towels. A lift is available to bring baggage up and down by the management, but guests must use the stairs as the lift has some mechanical issues.
Begoña is set in Bilbao’s Abando District, 5 minutes’ walk from the city’s railway station. This guest house features rooms with free Wi-Fi access, private bathrooms and TV.Begoña offers bright décor and its rooms are individually decorated. Each has a mini-bar and a well-equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy free access to computers located in the reception area, which have an internet connection. There is also luggage storage and a tour desk, where guests can get information on Bilbao’s tourist attractions.There are several bars and restaurants within walking distance of Begoña. The guest house is just 20 minutes’ walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum and from the Bellas Artes Museum.
- Good location, just few minutes walk from the station and near the bridge between the old town and the new city center. 10 min walk to the bus stop to the airport. There was a little fridge in the room.
- Fabulous location, very welcoming receptionist on late arrival, lovely balcony, fridge in room , easy walk from airport bus, near to most amenities.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Really comfortable room – we had an ensuite with shower – that was impeccably clean. Fantastic location close to bars, restaurants, museums etc – 100% recommend.
Excellent location in the heart of Parte Vieja. Marcel was fantastic about providing background on the eating and drinking customs and locations of all the best bars.
Definitely snag a room with a bathroom – it makes a big difference. Our room also had new double glazed windows, which were completely necessary as there is lots of late night reveling on the street. Room was more modern than the photos suggested.
Location perfect. Central for all we wanted to do.
Staff very friendly
Beds very comfortable
Would definitely stay again
Top Guest Houses In Plentzia Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Plentzia Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Plentzia Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Plentzia Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!