10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pleine-Fougères Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleine-Fougères Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pleine-Fougères Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pleine-Fougères Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pleine-fougères Brittany:
Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel is located in Roz-sur-Couesnon. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Saint Malo is 20 miles from Chambres dHôtes Fleur Sel, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel.
- The room was very spacious and the proprietor was very friendly. Very close proximity to Mont Saint-Michel (15 min drive). Overall a great stay.
- Locality and English speaking hostess with lots of local knowledge and very helpful
- Hosts were increadibily friendly. The house is a wonder. A real wonder, for people who want to see what two gifted hands could do go visit the house, every detail is well thought, we loved our stay there. And the breakfast, delicious and gargantuesque!
- What amazing hosts! The charming apartment had two distinct rooms giving great privacy. There was also living space with table and tv plus a sleek bathroom with a lovely rain shower and a surprise kitchenette (we forgot this was in the photos!) Breakfast was included in our very low price and was amazing! Breakfast included 5 breads, 15 jams, eggs (from their own hens), home-made caramel, their own honey, home-made crepes, fresh fruit and more. The large open fire kept us cosy during our meal. Their extremely friendly and gorgeous cat made us feel right at home.
The breakfast was very good and rich in hand cooked products such as crêpes, jams and cakes.
The room was good and comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi, La Bergerie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Roz-sur-Couesnon. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Saint Malo is 19 miles from La Bergerie, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 21 miles from La Bergerie.
- The owners are very friendly. The breakfast was good and the rooms were clean.
A nice location not too far from Mont Saint Michel. The host was a nice guy, he with his limited English and my extremely limited school boy French, conversed reasonably well. The accommodation was very nice in a French way, but the bed could have been better, a double bed.
The gardens were well maintained and the surrounding lawn was just mowed, a somewhat rarity in France. We sat out in the garden with a bottle of wine in the sun and the experience was delightful.
The location was quiet. We would definitely stay here again.
- The building and location is lovely, quiet and secluded.
Ownervery friendly and helpful
Decor quaint and full of character
- The friendly owners and staff and house dog. very pet friendly. Breakfast was satisfying Separate toilet and bathroom the gardens and the way the whole place was organised. Free parking
Aux Chambres du Mont
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aux Chambres du Mont offers accommodations in Huisnes-sur-Mer.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Saint Malo is 26 miles from Aux chambres du Mont, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 29 miles from Aux Chambres du Mont.
- Lovely welcome and views of mt st Michel as promised
- Slightly removed from the tourist mecca in and around Mont-Saint-Michel, this gem of an inn was an excellent value. Lovely buffet breakfast for a modest additional price.
- clean, comfortable room, modern bathroom & free WiFi. Only a 10min drive to Mont Saint-Michel
- For a one night stay this is a reasonable option for this area which tends to be a bit pricey because of the Mont St Michel. If just en route elsewhere it’s OK. Rooms very small, but great use of space with nice shower facility. Beds very hard! And, yes, you do get a view of the Mont which is nicely lighted for the purpose at night.
- Croissants good, bed very comfortable ,, good location
A L’Ombre du Mont St Michel
Located in Huisnes-sur-Mer in the region of Basse-Normandie, 25 miles from Saint Malo, A L’Ombre du Mont St Michel features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 2.5 miles from A L’Ombre du Mont St Michel, and Cancale is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 28 miles from A L’Ombre du Mont St Michel.
- Friendly helpful host who made a lovely breakfast for us.
- Good value for money and very friendly hostess. Good location for visiting Mont St Michel.
- It’s a simple but comfortable place to stay. The location is very close to Mt. Saint-Michel and to one of the sunset viewpoints to the castle (if you’re a photographer). The room is nice, the breakfast is simple but gets the job done. No complaints. Just keep in mind that there are cats and a dog in the house – something to look out for if you have pet allergy.
- Welcome was great, our host was fantastic and was very helpful with her advises. Very cosy and warm
- The hosts were really nice and helpful, they even gave us a lift to the city! They lend you bikes to stroll through the fields and villages. The breakfast was awesome, very varied and delicious. Room and bathroom were very clean and spacious.
L’Orée du Mont
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, L’Orée du Mont is located in Pontorson in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 24 miles from Saint Malo.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from L’Orée du Mont, and Cancale is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- This is a fantastic place to stay. The property is beautifully decorated and situated in a quiet area of Pontorson. Breakfast was delicious with local products and homemade goodies. Our hosts were extremely welcoming and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.
Everything was just great with our stay there, nearly Mt. St. Michel and I would like to thanks Nicole and her husband so much for the super surprised breakfast!! it’s a pity we couldn’t stay more nights because we have another plan to go.
But if my friend ask me, I will definitely recommend “L’Orée du Mont” to them.
- The property is very close to Mont Saint Michel, you can catch a regular bus throughout the day about 15 minutes walk from the hotel but the owners were gracious enough to give us a ride to and from the tram station that goes up to the Castle. The room while small was very comfortable and a great spot from which to explore Pontorson with access to public transport to Mont Saint Michel. The Owners prepared an absolutely lovely French breakfast for us that we enjoyed with the other guests and really made us feel as though we were at home despite the language barrier between us and the other guests. I really cannot say enough about how polite and helpful the owners are. If you are looking for a romantic place for a couple to stay I would absolutely recommend 100%.
- Extremely helpful and accommodating staff. Ease of parking.
- Great breakfast . Very nice homely atmosfhere.the owners of the house are very very nice and kind . They helped us on everthing . We past very great TIME 😉
Chambres Les Salles
Located in Beauvoir, 24 miles from Saint Malo, Chambres Les Salles features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Le Mont Saint Michel is 2.9 miles from Chambres Les Salles, and Cancale is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 27 miles from Chambres Les Salles.
- Gentleman owner was very friendly and kind, He had some English and we were able to communicate with no problem. The quiet, countryside ocation was a short drive to Mont St. Michel. Breakfast was the usual French breakfast—breads, jams, yogurt and beverages.
- We drove from London so it was handy being able to check in until later. We also wanted to view mont st Michael so the close proximity was why we chose this accommodation.
- It was great that hotel was close to the Mont St Micheal. There is a very nice restaurant near by.
Basic B&B accommodation very much as we expected. Lovely helpful owner.
We arrived on motorbikes in heavy rain. Without the owner we would not have had such a good experience of visiting Mont St Michel in the evening.
For a French continental breakfast very good with home made jam etc.
- Nice owner told us the evening open-hours and we got a great night tour of Mont St-Michel. Safe parking overnight inside courtyard. Great location and easy driving to shuttle bus parking lot.
Chambres à 7 km du Mt St Michel
Located in Huisnes-sur-Mer, 26 miles from Saint Malo, Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. Le Mont Saint Michel is 3 miles from Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel, and Cancale is 19 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Marquis De La Guintre
Located in Courtils, 26 miles from Saint Malo, Le Marquis De La Guintre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 3.1 miles from Le Marquis De La Guintre, and Cancale is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 29 miles from Le Marquis De La Guintre.
- Yannick and Sonia are lovely. We were greeted warmly and they gave us lots of information and tips about where to eat and where to go. We booked the family room (two beds at the top of the house with on suite bathroom). The room was clean, spacious and the bathroom was as well. The stairs to get to the room date from 1749. It is a renovated farm house. If you have trouble climbing stairs this place may not be for you. Breakfast was delicious and served in a very friendly atmosphere. Yannick is very funny. We enjoyed our stay and would come back.
- Delicious breakfast of crepes, very friendly hosts, easy drive to Mont St Michel. Room was spotless and clean, lovely shower. No restaurant on site, but host has good restaurant recommendations in various price points for venues in nearby villages.
- Great hotel in a great location. Very friendly owner we had no problems at all.
- Amazing breakfast and nice rooms for the money. Staff was so nice and friendly!
- Location,very friendly and pleasant hosts,great breakfast.
Located in Argouges, 30 miles from Saint Malo, Bijoux Gite features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mont Saint Michel is 11 miles from Bijoux Gite, and Rennes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from Bijoux Gite.
- This is a great property. Our hosts were friendly and helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. The location is in the countryside, quiet and peaceful. But not too far form everything. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet, friendly place to stay.
- The outside spaces are gorgeous, well maintained and with a fantastic swimming pool. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is small but good equipped. We enjoyed the calm of the countryside. Nice places to visit are Dinan, Dinard, St-Malo (all 45min-1hr drive), and Mont Saint Michel (30min).
- A beautiful old landhouse located in a quiet town conveniently close by Mont Saint Michel. Hosted by a very hospital couple that helps you out with info on trips. This all topped off with a very nice swimming pool and garden. Highly recommended!
- Gîte très bien aménagé et super cosy ! Si vous avez besoin de quelque chose de plus grand, il y a d autres possibilités ! Les propriétaires sont sur ownersdirect pour les autres gîtes ! Super endroit ! À la campagne . Repos assuré et propriétaires discrets !
- Très bon accueil, le gite etait très joli bien décoré et très propre
Le bois au sage
Located in Baguer-Morvan in the region of Bretagne, 16 miles from Saint Malo, Le bois au sage features an outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. Le Mont Saint Michel is 14 miles from Le bois au sage, and Rennes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pleine-fougères Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!