10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Plazac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Plazac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Plazac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plazac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plazac Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Plazac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Plazac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Plazac Aquitaine:
Le Clos des Songes
Featuring free WiFi, Le Clos des Songes offers accommodations in Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère.A flat-screen TV is featured.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 11 miles from Le Clos des Songes, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Marie was a wonderful host and her house was a delight. Tastefully renovated and decorated . We loved our stay
- Decorating of the room and the property was beautiful and tasteful.
- Very pretty room and comfortable. Gorgeous courtyard to have break fast in. Read a book or have a glass of wine.
- This was our favourite B and B on this trip. Our hostess Maria and her husband were delightful and attentive and made our visit very relaxing and enjoyable. Breakfast was fabulous and served in the garden. It included fresh fruit, cake, cheese, meat, yoghurt and croissants. The room was spacious, beautifully and cleverly decorated. There was a kettle in the room and the double glazed windows could be opened. The property is centrally situated in the very pretty village of St. Leon sur Vezere, within walking distance of all the restaurants in the village.
- Lovely B&B in an amazing little historic village. Beautiful room, friendly hosts. There are restaurants in the village too. It was a lovely stay.
One of our top picks in Fleurac – and a guest favorite.
Péchalvet is located in Fleurac, just 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 27 miles from Péchalvet, and Périgueux is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 24 miles from Péchalvet.
- A beautiful little self contained apartment in a quiet secluded spot
- The owner of the apartment was very friendly and helpful. She provided us with bread, milk etc for our first day which was a lovely touch. Very peaceful location. Excellent value for money. Would stay again and highly recommend.
- Wanted a quiet location to relax off the beaten track.
- Atendimento primoroso, lugar muito agradavel, num apartamento no campo. Localizacao otima. Necessario carro para chegar na propriedade.
- l’accueil,le calme ,la proximité des lieux de visite
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel
One of our top picks in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel is located in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac in the region of Aquitaine, just 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 30 miles from Chambres dHôtes Menestrel, and Périgueux is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 25 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel.
- We were greeted with amazing hospitality by a lovely owner. This is the quintessential french b&b. My family enjoyed the breakfast and clean accommodation! We would definitely stay again!
- Warm welcome late at night from the hosts, copious breakfast and wonderfully quiet location.
- Lovely, welcoming place, very typically French, which I loved. Friendly owners. Room was huge, clean and comfortable. Arrived quite late after a very long drive and the owner very kindly got me a bottle of wine and just added it to the bill. Lifesaver! Just a short stay to accompany my daughter to a summer job nearby. Was exactly what I needed and a nice little town too
- Our host Francoise very friendly and helpful – breakfast lovely – designer room very spacious and easy walk up to Domme
- The owners were very friendly and the location of the hotel was very good. The gardens were superb as was the parking, Breakfast was outside in the garden which was delightful. Madame’s home-made jams were beautiful and went really well with the croissants and bread. Monsieur served the best cup of coffee in France! Would recommend this hotel.
Villa Lascaux, Maison d’hôtes
Located in La Chapelle-Aubareil in the region of Aquitaine, 7 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Villa Lascaux, Maison d’hôtes features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 20 miles from Villa Lascaux, Maison d’hôtes, and Rocamadour is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The property is amazing. It’s an astonishing modern house with a beautiful view of the surroundings. We stayed in the deluxe room which was light lit and very spacious. Sylvie and Gilles were just wonderful and gave us very good tips as to places of interest and restaurants. The dinner we had with them, apart from being tasty, contributed a lot to the good and cozy atmosphere. We felt we were staying at our friends’ home and hope to meet them again one day.
- Brilliantly designed ecological home with a terrific view and warm, congenial hosts. Breakfasts were tasty and generous, and our dinner with the hosts was an unexpected treat. They went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend Villa Lascaux.
- The view from the glass window. The very modern style of the Villa in a region where you don’t find easily this type of building and fit-out. The kindness and good advice of the owners.
The ospitali was fantastic ! Warm , kind and sensitive peopole… We loved the passive house the sense of art and nature and the home made products at breakfast
Thank you for everything
And we hope to see you again
- Es war einfach alles super. Einmalig gutes Frühstück. Abendessen war auch immer super mit regionalen Spezialitäten.
La Closerie des Arts
Located in Gabillou in the region of Aquitaine, 24 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Closerie des Arts features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles from La Closerie des Arts, and Périgueux is 15 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great location for visiting the Perigord. Very friendly hosts great hospitality. House is comfortable and well equipped.
- Good situation in a tiny village with easy access to most of the sights in the Perigord (castles on Vezere and Dordogne and Lasceaux cave) by car
- Thank you Alessia and Thierry and family for making me welcome in your room. I loved your place and being in the French countryside. And you make the best crepes in France!
Delightful old village in close proximity to sights we desired to visit.
Lovely hosts, very welcoming and hospitable, but not “in your face”!
Fabulous large room, great bathroom etc complete with a small fridge to keep
your drinks (water, of course!) cool. I wish that more places had a fridge. And a fan, if there is no air conditioning.
- Hosts were incredible. Invited me into their home and fed me. When I left they loaded me down with food to keep me going as I am on a cycling tour.
Maison d’hotes – Maison de Marquay
Located in the centre of Marquay, Maison de Marquay is 3.1 miles from the Château de Commarque and 7.5 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a winter garden, free Wi-Fi access and a terrace.With an individual décor, all the soundproofed rooms at Maison de Marquay feature an iPod docking station, pool views and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.A breakfast including pastries, homemade jam and yogurt can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The on-site restaurant serves traditional French dishes made with fresh, local products.Maison de Marquay is 18 miles from the Lascaux Caves and 3.1 miles from the Château de Puymartin. Free private parking is available on site.
- Gorgeous boutique hotel run by the lovely Marie Laure and Gerard who were excellent and very attentive hosts offering us advice and guidance and help with booking restaurants and activities. Breakfasts were amazing with multiple options which changed every day. We also ate in the hotel restaurant one evening and our meal was superb.
- The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast’s were excellent and dinner was delicious. Spacious well decorated rooms. Seemingly out of the way was actually quite centrally located.
- Lovely place. Best breakfasts and amazing dinners. Loved the eiderdown on our bed. Close to all the sites in the area.
- Loved staying in a very comfortable place. Only five rooms so very private. Breakfasts were spectacular and helped make the daily amount worthwhile. We booked dinner two nights and was reasonable given the quality of food. Tea and coffee and drinks not included though. Just so you know. They had a private pool…it was a little late in the season for me to jump in but it would have been wonderful to cool off a little earlier in the season. Its about 20 minutes from Sarlaat – and very tiny
- All the food was to die for and the location was convenient to Lascaux II. The proprietress was very kind and helpful as well, but not at all invasive. Wonderful balance!
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, La Sautie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bars, just 17 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles from La Sautie, and Périgueux is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 21 miles from La Sautie.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes – Sur Le Chemin des Sens
Located in Azerat, 20 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Chambres d’Hôtes – Sur Le Chemin des Sens features a barbecue and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 20 miles from Sur Le Chemin des Sens, and Périgueux is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes – Sur Le Chemin des Sens.
Beautiful place, quiet and relaxing
Jolie maisonnette indépendante dans un hameau en pleine nature.
Balcon-terrasse en bois orienté vers la campagne.
Possibilité de barbecue avec bois ou charbon.
- L ambiance du gîte. La convivialité et l accueil. Nous nous sommes tous senti bien : 2 adultes 3 enfants et le chien.
L’accueil, le petit déjeuner avec des produits maison, le hameau et plus particulièrement le gîte authentique
Notre chienne était la bienvenue !
- L’ environnement et le cadre très agréable dans un joli hameau typique de la Dordogne. Endroit très reposant.
- Beautiful place, quiet and relaxing
Located in Saint-Cyprien in the region of Aquitaine, 9 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Residence Beausejour features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.Rocamadour is 29 miles from Residence Beausejour, and Périgueux is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- A perfect stay with a lovely family and big bedroom, excelente breakfast
- Large room decorated in an eclectic style. Also a large modern shower room with a sink. Toilet in a separate room. Comfortable bed. Quiet.
- Christine & Philippe were exceptional hosts. Breakfasts and dinner were excellent and our room was very comfortable – home away from home. Highly recommended.
We received a very warm welcome from the delightful hosts, Christine and Philippe who were extremely helpful during our stay.
The property and large garden are most attractive and we hope to return at some time in the future.
Phillipe and Christine are the best hosts you can wish for. We had a nice room with view on their lovely garden. In the room there is the possibillity to make tea. The shower is great and there are even bathropes for visiting the jacuzzi in the garden (what we did during two evenings). The breakfast Ia a delicious french breakfast but with marmelade made from their own garden! We were invited to watch the soccer game Holland-France with our hosts. We had a wonderful evening (even whlie Holland lost ?).
We can recommand Residence Beausejour to all. We certainly will come back!
La Maison d’Ici et d’Ailleurs
Located in Mauzens-et-Miremont in the region of Aquitaine, 17 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Maison d’Ici et d’Ailleurs features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. Périgueux is 16 miles from La Maison d’Ici et d’Ailleurs, and Bergerac is 23 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- La gentillesse et la sympathie des propriétaires. .
- L accueil et la disponibilité des hôtes. Le cadre est très agréable avec un parc vaste proposant de nombreux emplacements pour manger ou se reposer ( tables et chaises). Piscine , barbecue, tennis et terrain de pétanque à disposition.
- Chambre impeccable avec petit déjeuner copieux et agréable en terrasse dans un calme absolu. Une piscine appréciable avec un environnement reposant ainsi que des propriétaires vraiment sympathiques et accueillants. A recommander sans aucuns problèmes les yeux fermés.
- Un endroit calme, reposant, des hôtes accueillants et attentionnés, un emplacement qui permet de découvrir toute la région… séjour très agréable, merci pour tout!
- Logement très agréable et chambre confortable. Les hôtes sont très accueillants et vous préparent un super petit dej!!
Top Guest Houses In Plazac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Plazac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Plazac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Plazac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!