10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Playa Honda Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Honda Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Playa Honda Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Honda Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Honda Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Playa Honda Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Playa Honda Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Playa Honda Murcia:
Los Geranios Rooms
La Manga Rooms in Cabo de Palos center, 350 feet from the Marina, has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Facilities include a sun terrace and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, a TV and a shared bathroom. The rooms are fitted with a seating area.Cartagena is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- There were beds…and a TV (which for unknown reasons was situated on top of a tall closet)
- La ubicacion es muy buena, el trato muy cercano y agradable
- No me gustó el establecimiento en general. No lo recomiendo para nada. Nosotras elegimos el sitio porque era algo funcional como parada de medio camino. No esperábamos gran cosa pero tampoco lo que nos encontramos. Personalmente creo que el lugar no debería estar como opción dentro de los alojamientos de Booking.
Estaba todo muy limpio
Muy acogedor y buen desayuno
- La dueña nos acogio con mucha educacion, y simpatia
Pensión Encarna Vargas
This small guest house is located in the historic center of La Union, in Murcia. All of the air-conditioned rooms have Wi-Fi, and all rooms can be reached by elevator.The air-conditioned rooms in Pension Encarna Vargas have a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony. They also have 2 armchairs, and a private bathroom.There are shops, cafés and restaurants in the surrounding area.Both Cartagena and the Mar Menor are about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Really good size room in a small hotel which is centrally located within the town.
- Sr Gines is a very good, friendly and helpful host. The facilities are very comfortable and clean. La Union is a few miles from the main tourist areas of Cartagena city and the beach, but otherwise that is no problem if you have a car. Breakfast is not served, but there are lots of eating places with good value for money. Thanks for a very enjoyable stay.
Gines, the owner, was great. Helpful very courtious.
Google translate used to great effect!
- chap on reception was charming little Spanish helps could not be more helpful ,great location ,elegant building good wifi charming attached public reception room a bonus
The room was lovely and clean, we had no complaints and would definitely use again when going to this area of Spain. This area of Spain was really nice and not far from Cartagena.
The hotel owner was really friendly and nothing was a problem for him. Also liked the access to the hotel Wi-Fi.
BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN
BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN provides rooms in Los Alcázares. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The guesthouse has a garden and has a terrace.The rooms in BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN also feature free WiFi, while some rooms are equipped with a balcony.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental, à la carte and gluten-free options.Murcia is 23 miles from BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN, while Torrevieja is 19 miles from the property. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Superb elegant olde world style
Two tenors – pure magic
- Old world style and elegance! A GREAT restaurant L Antonios! A beautiful central space with birdsong, flowers creating a rate ambiance. On our night Two Tenors sang – they were wonderful! The meals are to dye for! Fantastic and beautifully presented hot food. Creative and tasty. Wonderful with great waiters.
Sea view room with sunrise.
So close to the sea
Tea and coffee making in room
Close to the airport but not busy or noisey.
Breakfast was included-ok
Restaurant food excellent.
Lounge area/ court yard very nice
Der Service Ausstattung und die Nähe zum Strand
- het ontbijt is vrij eenvoudig. de locatie en het diner was prima
- Superb elegant olde world style
Las Gondolas Seaview
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden and a terrace, Las Gondolas Seaview is located in La Manga del Mar Menor and is 2.4 miles from Puerto deportivo Tomas Maestre. Located around 7 miles from Mar Menor, the guesthouse with free WiFi is also 10 miles away from Faro de Cabo de Palos. The restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Las Gondolas Seaview have a sea view. At the accommodation, rooms have a seating area.Guests at Las Gondolas Seaview will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Manga del Mar Menor, like cycling.The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Pensión El Cordobés
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set 800 feet from the beach, on Mar Menor Lagoon, the family-run Pensión El Cordobés offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. It is centrally located next to the Town Hall in Los Alcázares.All air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony and are also heated. There is a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.A laundry and ironing service is available. Rooms adapted for disabled people are available at Pensión El Cordobés. There is a tour desk and luggage storage is offered. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Cleanliness was fantastic and facilities very good
- Very clean ,nice size room with comfy bed..Good variety of toiletries which were refreshed every day..Fridge in room and there is a shared lounge room with a TV and toilet and a microwave. Rooms cleaned every day. Close to town Hall where there are lots of bars and shops just behind it.
- Very clean hotel best I’ve stayed in for along while
- No breakfast offered. Accommodation was basic, yet comfortable and clean. It was what we expected and for one night it was fine.
- Everything was super with the hotel offering good value for money. Unfortunately, it is right on the crossroads of two very busy roads; noise at night was not good. Traffic and emptying of bins late at night into the early hours.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located 350 feet from the beach in Santiago de la Ribera, Pensión K-Hito is 500 feet from the shops, bars and restaurants in the town center. It offers a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi zone.All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, fridge and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries. Single rooms overlook an interior patio. Double rooms are street-facing, some with a balcony and some with partial beach views.There is a communal lounge with a sofa and TV. The restaurant offers food in summer, and in winter it is only open for drinks.The K-Hito has a tour desk and is 2.5 mi from San Pedro del Pinatar. San Javier Airport is 1.2 mi away and it is 20 mi to Cartagena.
- lovely air conditioned room with a comfy bed and nice shower over a small bath tub .
- I never got to stay there as my flight was delayed and arrived at 6am Saturday instead of 2.3O pm in the Friday. So I went straight on to my next destination as check out time was 11am on the Saturday.
- A nice clean hotel, the people were very friendly, excellent location, and parking, good value for money, I will return for a longer stay but would request a room with balcony and street view.
- Good value for money. Very clean and friendly staff.
Very good for the price. Very close to beach and cafes.
Pension La Puntica
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 50 feet from the beach in Lo Pagán, Pensión La Puntica offers rooms with flat-screen TVs. This guest house features a 24-hour front desk, a snack bar and a terrace.The simply decorated rooms at Pensión La Puntica have a fridge, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom. Most rooms offer sea views and one is interior facing.A restaurant run by the Puntica’s owners is located just 650 feet away. Cafés and bars can be found along the seafront.The Mar Menor provides an ideal setting for fishing, diving and surfing. San Pedro del Pinatar Park and its salt marshes are within 1.2 mi of the guest house.Murcia-San Javier Airport can be reached in just 10 minutes by car.
- good basic breakfast excellent coffee and good choice bed comfortable fridge in room loan of a hair dryer
Sandy beach with shallow water. Daily beach cleaning.
Cleanliness of the hotel.
The rooms are very small but clean. The shower is also super small but it didn’t bother us too much. The bed is very comfortable. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The guy from the front desk gave us a map and a little guidebook and helped us with the bus schedules so we could visit some other places around that area.
The hotel is only 15 minutes away from the airport (a taxi is about 15-20€).
This hotel is best if you like to be outside all the time and only come back for sleep. There is a supermarket around the corner and lots of restaurants along the promenade. The gently shelving sandy beach (safe for kids and non-swimmers) is only 1 minute away. The beach wasn’t too crowded and the visitors were mainly elders or families. The Mar Menor natural mud bath can be found in only a few walking minutes along the promenade.
location to beach but if you want a proper sea experence you need to travel about 3 miles.
The Mar Menor is a inland sea very warm but very shallow, great for families with younger children. pension very good mix of people mainly spanish great for helping with the langauge.
We would go back very good base
- Clean friendly property requested top floor and got it great would go again very good value
- Cheap and close to beach. The gentleman got opened up early to cook us breakfast.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This family-run guest house is located 900 feet from Villananitos Beach on Murcia’s Mar Menor Coast. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a free airport shuttle service and bright rooms with a private bathroom.Air-conditioned rooms at Pension Katherine feature functional decor, a fan and in some cases, a balcony. All rooms come with a TV and some rooms feature central heating and a fridge.The property has bar and a restaurant serving traditional, homemade meals. There are also several bars, restaurants and shops nearby and the center is 5 minutes’ walk away.The Katherine guest house is just 3 minutes’ walk from the marina, and La Puntica Beach is just 1,150 feet away. The Las Salinas y Arenales de San Pedro del Pinatar Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ walk away.Murcia- San Javier Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive from the property. Busses to Madrid, Murcia and Albacete stop just 1,300 feet away.
- Beds were comfortable, and bed linen clean. Light bulb in wall light changed as soon as it was mentioned
- This is a very cheap place that’s comfortable enough and close to the promenade and main street that has lots of bars and eating places. It was comfortable enough for our short stay and they were fine with us bringing our dog.
- Location is fine, just few minutes walking from the beach. You can easily find free parking around. Classical breakfast with tomato and bread. Good value.
- Very nice people in a nice place. good vibes. The breakfast was good too
- The room itself was spotless and the aircon amazing. Fresh towels everyday. The cleaners were fantastic.
Pensión Balcones Azules
In the center of Cartagena, this guesthouse offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the ruins of El Molinete. The Roman Theatre of Carthago is just a 5 minute walk away.All the rooms at Pensión Balcones Azules feature tile floors, air conditioning and heating. They come with a TV, telephone and wired internet. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.La Manga del Mar Menor, including Playa Honda and La Gola Beach, is about a 30 minute drive away. The wild beach of El Portús is just 7.5 miles away.Pensión Balcones Azules has a 24-hour front desk. Cartagena bus station is a 10 minute walk away.
- Spotlessly clean, great location for visiting the old town.
- Central location and easy walking distance of centre of historic district. Great clean and large room.
- The location, near lovely plaza san francisco, view on roman ruins
Located in the centre, in walking distance of many of the Cartagena sights. The balcony allows for views of the Roman forum and temple.
Staff are accommodating and the reception is 24 hours.
- The hotel is in a perfect location, close to all the bars and restaurants, and an easy walk to the front, but still quiet at night. It was also very clean and good value.
Pensión Manolo II
Pensión Manolo features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and 24-hour front desk. It is located in the business district of Cartagena, an area very well-served by public transportation.Each functionally room has single beds, a desk and a satellite TV. It comes with a shared bathroom with shower.The property features a bar with terrace. You will also found shops, restaurants as well as supermarkets within a 2-minute walk away.From the bus stop located in front of Pensión Manolo you can reach the city center within few minutes. Playa de Cala Cortina beach is 4.3 mi from the guest house.A free exterior parking is offered on site.
- Big room, everything is clear, everything fine. Good kitchen, chip. When U choose beer-ham is a present)
- Value for money, small balcony, free parking, walkable distance to the town centre
- Staff were very friendly. They gave us a free upgrade to an air con room with a private bathroom, without us having to ask – very kind. Room was basic but comfortable and clean. We were only staying for one night, on our way back to Mazzoron.
- Good place to park your car if you need a car park but location wasn’t great otherwise. Staff were nice, beds fine 🙂
The customer service was impressive everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. I really appreciated this.
It was a long walk to town but the buses are frequent and there is a supermarket and petrol station across the road. I liked that I could get a cheap coffee and toast in the restaurant for 2.50€.
Top Guest Houses In Playa Honda Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Playa Honda Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Honda Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Playa Honda Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!