10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Playa D’en Bossa Ibiza:
Hostal Costa Blanca
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the seafront, Hostal Costa Blanca is a modern guest house located 150 feet from Figueretas Beach, Ibiza. The bus stop and the town center are 10 minutes’ walk away.The Costa Blanca is a family-friendly accommodations with a tranquil atmosphere. Its bright rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating, satellite TV and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Cleaning and change of towels is done daily.The pizza restaurant offers fresh pasta, a wide variety of meals and sandwiches, and homemade pizzas.Located in the center of Ibiza, guests can take a boat on Figueretas Beach, which will take them to the nearby Formentera Island.
- Great location, very close to the beach and to de ferry which goes to Formentera island, close to bars and restaurants. Breakfast OK, nothing special.
Exceptional welcome from extremely obliging and friendly staff
Superb location with short walk into Ibiza Town
Outstanding value for money for this location
- Walking distance to restaurants, beach and town. Bathtub option.
The location of the Hotel was pretty good. You could reach easily the Ibiza town and the port, as well as the coastline with the bars and clubs (in general the more touristic area).
The room was fairly renovated, the stuff really helpful, though a bit difficult to communicate in english and it was clean enough.
- We stayed 1 night after sailing for 1 week – and it’s was amazing:)) big bathroom, big room (enough for 3 person 🙂 good balcony with sea-view. Check-out is at 11 am but we were kindly provided with the shower after the sun.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This attractive guest house is set in the center of Ibiza Town, 650 feet from the port. It offers a rooftop bar and terrace with views of the old town and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hostal Juanita feature minimalist decor. Some rooms have a fan, sink and share a bathroom, while others have a private bathroom, plasma satellite TV and air-conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served daily on the rooftop terrace, with views of Dalt Vila. During the summer months the terrace features a cocktail bar.The Juanita is 5 minutes’ walk from the medieval walls of the Dalt Vila Old Town. You can reach Figueretas Beach and the Cathedral by foot in around 10 minutes and Pacha Nightclub is 0.9 mi away.The property offers car rental and is 5 mi from Ibiza Airport.
The airline lost my luggage, so I arrived with nothing. The host contacted the airline for me to find out the status of the luggage being delivered (it was still in Barcelona). Once it arrived (the following afternoon) he carried the heavy suitcase upstairs for me. The Hostess located a new toothbrush and toothpaste, shampoo and soap for me. When I was leaving the host carried my suitcase downstairs and gave me simple directions to the bus stop to the airport.
The hostel is located close to restaurants and shops and the harbor, and walking distance to a swimming cove.
- From the warm welcome of the lovely receptionist, a very professional lady from Poland to the moments at the rooftop terrasse with a picture perfect view of the old town: highly recommended!
- Great location right in the town and staff was lovely and easy to communicate with. So easy to get around from there. Great base and local cafes nearby too. It was clean and there were 2 shared shower rooms so there was not much waiting to do.
- Reception staff were amazing and very helpful always. Stayed in room with shared bathroom and wasn’t an issue. Air conditioning was good. Loved the rooftop terrace – great day and night time.
- The staff were reallyyy friendly and helpful , really clean and smells nice all the time, spacious rooms,great location too!
- The airline lost my luggage, so I arrived with nothing. The host contacted the airline for me to find out the status of the luggage being delivered (it was still in Barcelona). Once it arrived (the following afternoon) he carried the heavy suitcase upstairs for me. The Hostess located a new toothbrush and toothpaste, shampoo and soap for me. When I was leaving the host carried my suitcase downstairs and gave me simple directions to the bus stop to the airport.
One of our best sellers in Ibiza Town! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pitiusa Hostel is a small family hostel located in Ibiza Town. All rooms have a fan and private bathroom, and almost all have a terrace.Guests can relax in the TV lounge or take advantage of the free Wi-Fi available. The owners, natives of Pitiusa, are available to offer help and advice and there is customer service 24 hours a day.Two streets separate the hostel from the wide beach of Figueretas. Here there are many activities to enjoy such as waterskiing and volleyball.The central location of Pitiusa Hostal means guests can walk to restaurants and clubs within 10 minutes. There is also a bus stop two blocks away.This is a seasonal hostel, open from June to November.
- very nice and friendly staff, family run business. very good price for value for ibiza
- This place is really a hotel, not a hostel. It’s is very charming and one street away from a beautiful beach. The staff was so nice and they gave us towels and sunscreen and offered us a beach umbrella all at no charge. AC worked great. Very clean and nicely decorated. We loved this place. We rented a scooter right down the street and spent 8 hours finding hidden coves and breathtaking beaches.
- The location was excellent, in fact perfect. A taxi rank, a car hire place, a supermarket, an amazing cafe for breakfast and the beach – all within 5 minutes walk 🙂 And only a 15 minute walk into the centre of town.
- Very spacious, airy room , nicely decorated in simple white/blue theme
Very small and essential rooms but ok and cheap compared to others. 20 min walking from the Dalt Villa.
Not manu services but they can provide ferry tickets to Formentera!
Hostal Residencia Europa Punico
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Situated 1,650 feet from Ibiza Port, Europa Punico offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is a bus stop a 5 minute walk from the guesthouse.A breakfast buffet is served each morning. There are also vending machines for drinks and snacks. Within a 2 minute walk there are restaurants and tapas bars.The 24-hour front desk at Hostal Residencia Europa Punico allows guests to have flexibility during their stay. The staff is always happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- Location is great, close to the city centre and airport bus
- Friendly and helpful staff, close enough to the old town
- Great location in walking distance to the marina and old town. Friendly staff and free breakfast, nice seating area for eating. Great value for money. Airport only 11 minutes away by taxi.
- The staff and how clean and organized the place was
- For the price it was weak, really a pension kind of place with modest almost stoic rooms and with discount was still very low value for money
Located 1,650 feet from Ibiza Harbor, Hostal Ibiza offers free WiFi in common areas. The guest house is 10 minutes’ walk from Dalt Vila Old Town and from main Ibiza Spotlights.Colorful rooms at Hostal Ibiza come with a private or shared bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A wide range of bars, restaurants and shops can be found in the surrounding area. You can also enjoy the happy hour on the furnished terrace on the 3rd floor at Hostal Ibiza.Ibiza Airport is 6.2 mi from the guest house. Regular airport busses leave from a bus stop located just 1,000 feet away. Talamanca Beach is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Very helpful staff always ready to help on all different issues!
- Great location very close to the old center. Also well connected with buses. Good cleaninnes in general. We booked a room with shared bathroom but we still had a sink and even a small shower.
- Great location, nice host and the shared bathroom was not a dealbreaker at all! Would definitely recommend!
- There was everything i needed in the room. Was clean and cozy. Terace was pretty nice bonus too.
- Great location value for money and friendly staff.
Ryans Pocket Hostel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set a 10-minute walk from Figueretas Beach, Ryans Pocket Hostel is located in Ibiza Town. This guest house features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, less than 0.6 mi from Ibiza Port.Each air-conditioned room in this property has lively décor and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers a safe deposit box in each room and free luggage storage at Hotel Ryans La Marina. Guests have access to the reception and all facilities at the same sister hotel.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Ryans Pocket Hostel. Ibiza Cathedral is 0.7 mi from the property, and the famous Pacha Nightclub is less than 1.2 mi away.
Ibiza is expensive. This is central clean and ok place to expend your night, just what we wanted.
Staff were nice explaining what we needed and giving us some tips.
The bed was nice and confy and double (instead of two beds together) so good sleep!
- Good location, staff were helpful and there are facilities to leave luggage after check out.
- Location close to the port and nice area. The staff was super nice and the rooms clean.
- Location near Old Town and close to port where I arrived
- On the last night the door didn’t had any battery left to open so they moved us to the marina hotel which was nice of them and offered us a free breakfast
- Ibiza is expensive. This is central clean and ok place to expend your night, just what we wanted.
Hostal Las Nieves
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Las Nieves is a guest house located in central Ibiza, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic quarter and the marina. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area.Bright, functional rooms at Las Nieves guest house can have shared or private bathrooms. They all come with a wardrobe and a ceiling fan. Some rooms have a balcony.Cleaning is done on a daily basis. Hostal Las Nieves offers luggage storage as well as a safe box and tourist information.Ibiza Ferry Station is 1,950 feet away.
- Staff is rarely to be found. Stairs and hallways are dark. Automatic lights don’t work right away; bathroom lights flicker.
- My room, although basic, was very spacious and clean. The hostal’s central location is it’s main attraction. The owners and receptionist were very friendly and always greeted me with a smile and a hello or good day/afternnoon/evening. I’ve stayed here a few times now and would highly recommend it.
- No lift and rom in 5th fllor.. staff offer no help with suitcase and they are friendly
- Best cost/benefit in Ibiza. Everything was great: very helpful staff, internet works well, location is perfect, very clean room, has enough space (stayed at a 3 bedroom), beds were comfortable. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Central location, clean shared bathroom facilities, never had to wait to shower. Bed is reasonably comfortable. No aircon but stayed in August and the ventilator was capable enough to keep the room cool and quiet enough to leave it on at night. Sink in the room.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the magnificent Talamanca Beach and the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, enjoy excellent varied dining at this well-equipped guest house. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Conveniently set close to the lively Botafoch and Ibiza Nueva marinas, the Hostal Talamanca offers a peaceful refuge by the Ibiza beach.Relax in the comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, surrounded by a fantastic natural environment, away from the crowds.After soaking up the sun and atmosphere at the beach, take the regular ferry service or enjoy a stroll down to Ibiza’s city center.You can also enjoy water sports such as sailing and waterskiing – the Hostal Talamanca’s tour desk can help you plan your stay.At meal times, choose from the Talamanca’s superb facilities. Enjoy paellas and fresh local fish, on the outdoor terrace.There is also a fresh sardine barbecue twice a week, and a snack bar open all day.
- Great location, relaxed feel, good value for money
- Very nice place, in front of the beach, and at 5 minutes walking from Ibiza center. Nice beds and sea views.
- Great location. It was nice having a sea view at breakfast & being able to go straight out onto the beach. The port area is really nice to walk around (also easy walking distance to the main part of Ibiza town) and it’s less than 15 mins walk to Pacha nightclub but is still a pretty quiet area of town so you get the best of both worlds.
- Great location, very friendly staff. It was basic but did everything you require from a hotel. It had free WiFi, air con in the rooms and a ceiling fan. The beds were comfortable.
- Lovely part of ibiza. The hotel being on the beach is sublime. Two good restaurants, beach at your fingertips and its central but away from the crowds. Good rooms, quite basic but lovely views, excellent beds and air con is AMAZING. Actually one of the nicest places ive ever stayed in Ibiza. Most definitely staying here again. Loved our stay and the hotel is great. I hope it doesn’t get turned into yet another Miami style resort…or a playground for people who own yachts. .
One of our best sellers in Ibiza Town! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Costa is located in Ibiza Town and offers free WiFi and free parking. Each room is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a shower.Towels and bed linen are provided and there is a daily cleaning service, as well as laundry services available.Hostal Costa also offers motorbike and car hire.The guest house is around 1.6 mi from Dalt Vila, Ibiza Port and Marina Botafoch. Ibiza Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- Location, the staff was very professional and welcome, the room was extremely clean. Excellent value for money!
- Staff were great, very friendly and helpful. Vending machine downstairs. Within the locals.
I find Ms Marta and her daughter very kind and helpful 🙂 love speaking with them.
I like the beds were comfy. The room was clean with white and blue decorations. From Hostal Costa you can get a bus to Ibiza town that cost 1.65 euro single ticket , and is not far from Airport you pay around 12 euros by taxi or 7 euro by bus. near by you got Lidl (10 minute walking) and McDonald.
- Nice personal , easy to find ( most of the taxi drivers knew this location). Clean rooms , the price -was perfect for Ibiza . Definitely offer to everyone to stay here ???
- Bed was really good and the room itself was all good. Loved the breakfast downstairs and the hostess was absolutely amazing. Always glad to help and set you up with car rental or other activity’s that she thought you might like.
Huéspedes Sa Font
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi throughout the property and views of the city, Huéspedes Sa Font is set in Ibiza Town in the Ibiza Region, 2,950 feet from Ibiza Port.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a children’s playground as well as a shared lounge at the property.Dalt Vila is 0.6 mi from Huéspedes Sa Font, while Marina Botafoch is 0.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 4.3 mi from Huéspedes Sa Font.
- The location is perfect! It’s in downtown, near to port, stores, point to take a bus for wherever place in the island.
- The receptionist was lovely, the position was great, the room was clean and functional.
- Great place to stay, super quiet, comfortable and great location in Ibiza town nice and central. Sol, the lady who runs it is very helpful giving tips on places to go. Would stay again.
- Great location and beautiful girl on the reception
- Location was nice and there was heaps of space in the room.
Top Guest Houses In Playa D’en Bossa Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!