10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Plasenzuela Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Plasenzuela Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Plasenzuela Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plasenzuela Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plasenzuela Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Plasenzuela Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Plasenzuela Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Plasenzuela Extremadura:
Located in La Cumbre, Hostal Naya features a terrace and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a balcony. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Hostal Naya include air conditioning and a desk.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Cumbre, like hiking.Cáceres is 22 miles from Hostal Naya, while Trujillo is 6 miles from the property.
Das Frühstück war bescheiden.
Das Bett war in Ordnung, der Boden war unsauber
- Trato es estupendo, habitaciones amplias y comodas
- El poder llegar en cualquier momento, ya que tenia registro las 24H y la factura ya la tenían hecha, sin problemas y rapidez.
- La atención y la limpieza. Gente muy amable. La comida muy buena y variada. El precio muy bien. Muy familiar. Cocina abierta para cenas, hasta tarde. Una terraza muy agradable. No se oyen ruidos del exterior. Muy tranquilo. Lo recomiendo. Se aparca fácilmente aunque no cuenta con párking propio.
- La comida del restaurante es muy buena, el desayuno más que suficiente pudiendo escoger entre dulce o salado. Las habitaciones generosas y confortables.
- Das Frühstück war bescheiden.
Hostal San Miguel
One of our top picks in Trujillo.Hostal San Miguel is located in the historic center of Trujillo, 25 minutes’ drive from Cáceres. This guest house features rooms with TV’s, private bathrooms and some have a balcony.The San Miguel’s rooms have simple, traditional décor. Each has air conditioning and most rooms have internet access.The guest house is set within gardens. The San Miguel is housed in a 17th-century building and features vaulted ceilings and tiled floors.The Hostal San Miguel is 1,000 feet from Trujillo’s main square, Plaza Mayor and close to many of the town’s churches and castles, dating from the Conquistador era such as Trujillo Castle which is 1,000 feet away from the property.The guest house organizes guided tours of Monfragüe National Park, where guests can observe rare birds, including the Imperial Eagle and Black Stork. Badajoz can be reached in around 90 minutes, by car.
- Good mattress. Quiet room on ground floor with direct access to outside area.
- Very nice welcome. Very comfy bedroom. Very clean. Really central and with parking facility..
- Clean and very spacious! Breakfast was great also and good value.
- Perfect location in the centre of the town, welcoming staff, super-clean room. Overall great value for money and highly recommended.
- The cleanliness, the location, in fact no fault whatsoever. Angu on reception was amazing, I had a puncture and she pretty much sorted it out single handedly. Can’t recommend this place enough and Trujillo is a beautiful town.
Hostal Mesón Plaza
Hostal Mesón Plaza is located 350 feet from the Plaza Mayor and less than 10 minutes’ walk from Trujillos’ Castle. It offers a restaurant and free WiFi throughout.All air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Mesón Plaza has a communal lounge with TV. The à la carte restaurant serves local dishes of the area. Set menus are also available.You can visit the Santa Maria Church and the San Francisco Church, both located less than 5 minutes’ walk away.Cáceres is 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Handy location for the Plaza and the main shopping area
- Very friendly host. Very good service. Good food. It felt like home.
- The hotel was very convenient for the square. Comfortable and the meal in the hotel was good. Local wine was good as well. Staff were very friendly and helpful
- The manager was very helpful and accommodating. Walked around the neighborhood to find parking for us then came up to turn up the heat in our room. Fine place for the money.
– Nice historical building in the centre, good location
– The accommodation was clean
– Internet worked well
Alojamientos Plaza Mayor
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Alojamientos Plaza Mayor is a guest house located in Trujillo. The property is set in the old town’s main square, 150 feet from Santiago Church.The heated rooms at Alojamientos Plaza Mayor feature a TV and a private bathroom with a bath. Some rooms have air conditioning and others have a fan.Various cafes and restaurants are set in the same square. Guests can also find several shops within 5 minutes’ walk. Trujillo Bus Station is 1,950 feet away.Monfragüe National Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Trujillo offers an easy access to the A-58 Motorway and is 28 mi from Cáceres.
Comfy room, large enough, all clean, toiletries were provided.
Really good price for the room and location.
Tons of restaurants around (quite expensive…), and the view at night is stunning.
It’s located on the main plaza, so you can’t park there, but there are adjacent roads where you can park for free.
- Perfect location, right on the Plaza Mayor. Comfortable and spotlessly clean.
- La situacion es espectacular, mirando a la plaza Mayor. Recomendable 100%
- Located on Plaza Major was great visually and historically.
- Excellent location right off Plaza Mayor and with the Ciudad Monumental very close by.
- Comfy room, large enough, all clean, toiletries were provided.
Hostal León is located just 1,650 feet from San Martín Church and Plaza Mayor, in Trujillo’s historic center. Each air-conditioned room features a small balcony, cable TV and private bathroom.The León Guest House is a 19th-century building with original wooden beams and stone walls. Traditional regional dishes are served in the spacious restaurant, while the café has an outdoor terrace.León Hostal is an ideal base for exploring the Extremadura region, and is just a 45-minute drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Caceres. Good-value private parking can be found near the guest house.
- The location was perfect. You could book secure parking. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The downstairs area was very tastefully decorated. The Hostal was easy to find and drive to unlike some up in the old town.
- Las habitaciones estaban bien para su categoría y su situación cerca del centro
- El trato del personal, la comodidad de acceso, instalaciones y el entorno; preciosa la ciudad. El acceso a las zonas turísticas muy fácil y rápida. La relación calidad-precio está muy bien.
- Trato del personal muy bueno. Fácil aparcamiento. Buena situaión. Restaurante con calidad en sus menús.
- El personal en atención y comida elaborada y cantidad muy bien, excelente ubicación.
El Mirador de las Monjas
El Mirador de las Monjas is located in Trujillo’s Old Town, next to the Trujillo Castle. This quiet hotel has a restaurant with a terrace with views over the Extremaduran countryside.The air-conditioned rooms at El Mirador de las Monjas feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a mini-bar. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Thr MIrador Restaurant serves traditional food from Extremadura, using seasonal produce. There is also a bar serving drinks throughout the day.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. The town square is just 500 feet away. The beautiful city of Cáceres is a 35-minute drive away.
- The hotel is located in the old town, just below the castle, and is just a short walk from Plaza Major & the main restaurants & bars. There is free parking next to the hotel, but due to the narrow streets & confusing one-way system we parked in a nearby Plaza for free & walked to the hotel. The welcome was friendly & the room was lovely, clean & comfortable. The hotel is in an historic old building, which has been very tastefully modernised inside. We had our breakfast on the outdoor terrace, under a fig tree, below the castle and the quality & quantity of breakfast was very good. the free Wi-fi signal was strong. We had a very enjoyable stay.
- This is a gorgeous little hotel perched on the top of the hill with amazing views. There is a car park which is a real bonus in the narrow streets. The room was very clean and the AC worked really well, it was very quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was on the terrace in the sunshine and was really good, scrambled eggs, cheese, chorizio etc all freshly made. There is a great restaurant just steps away from the hotel, which was good as the hotel restaurant and bar was closed the day we were there. This hotel is worth a visit and we shall definitely return and stay longer.
- Parking very convenient. Location excelent. Close to castle. Food delicius and big quantities. Staff very professional and ready ti help.
- Comfortable quiet room and brilliant location, right up by the castle overlooking the town. True, you had to walk up and down the windy streets a lot, but that is part of the charm of Trujillo. The restaurant looked nice – lovely outside terrace – but we only stayed one night so didn’t try it.
– the location in the old town right next to the castle
– free ample parking space
– breakfast on the terrace
Nuevo Hostal Paulino
Nuevo Hostal Paulino is just 10 minutes’ walk from Trujillo’s old town. It features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi.The simply decorated rooms at Nuevo Hostal Paulino have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Free public parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the A5 Motorway.Guadalupe Monastery can be reached in an hour by car. Caceres is 28 mi from Nueva Hostal Paulino, and Mérida is 56 mi away.
- The bed and pillow are very comfortable, the room and hostal are new and comfortable.
- Provided good simple facilities in a clean and well cared for environment.
- Location, was very good, just a short walk to town, easy to find. Very and clean and comfortable
- La ubicación cerca del centro en un paseo a pie de 10-15 minutos
- Aparcamiento libre muy cerca. Las camas súper cómodas. Trato súper agradable.
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostal Julio is located in Trujillo. The guest house offers rooms with city views for up to 4 people, a tour desk, and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms will provide you with a TV, and some rooms have a sofa and balcony. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, and a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant of the hotel serves traditional food, and has a daily menu from Monday to Friday. There is also a terrace, open during spring and summer.Hostal Julio is 15 minutes from Trujillo Castle on foot, 1,500 feet from Plaza Mayor and a 10-minute walk from Chaves el Viejo Palace.
- Très bien pour une étape, accueil sympathique, bon rapport qualité-prix, propreté impeccable.
- Buena ubicacion, buena relacion calidad precio, buen estado de limpieza.
- Que estaba todo muy limpio, las camas son cromadas y el trato personal muy bueno y que son del atlético de Madrid.
- Lo que mas me gusto de este alojamiento fue la limpieza y la comodidad de las camas
- Fue todo increíble los camareros super amables dieron todo por q mi pareja y yo pasaramos nuestra estancia inolvidable…mil gracias
Set in a 15th-century building, Hostal Trujillo is in the charming center of Trujillo, only 5 minutes’ walk from the main square Plaza Mayor. Pizarro House Museum is 800 feet away.This former hospital maintains its original architecture including traditional brickwork arches and vaults. The rooms have a bath or shower and are cheerfully decorated in Mediterranean colors and with attractive, tiled floors. Each one features a satellite TV.A range of dining options and shops are in the surroundings.Hostal Trujillo is just 3 minutes’ walk from the Cheese and Wine Museum. You can also walk to the 10th-century castle which is a mix of Moorish and Roman architecture. From here, you can enjoy fantastic views across the Cáceres Plains and the Fuentes Moutains.There is also easy access to the A-5 and A-58 Motorways.
- La cama muy comoda, la cercania con el centro, amables en el trato
- ¡Nos dio miedo reservar por los comentarios !! la verdad que, es lo que es, un sitio para dormir una noche sin muchas pretensiones. El personal que tenía muchos comentarios negativos, con notros fue amable y ademas nos dejo guardar 7 motos en un garaje que no era para el publico. Camas individuales, que si vas con muchos amigos se agradece. Gracias
- Todo , pero sobre todo el trato con el que nos recibieron
- La ubicación del establecimiento, la amabilidad de la dueña.
- La ubicación estupenda, muy cerca de los sitios de interés de la ciudad y bastante aparcamiento en la misma calle del hostal y en la calle de detrás. La atención muy buena y el personal muy simpático y agradable.
Hostal Paulino is 10 minutes’ walk from the main square and Sant Martín Church in the Extremaduran town of Trujillo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and private bathroom.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, the bright rooms come with a work desk and wardrobe. They are heated and some have a sofa.Free public parking is available nearby. The A5 and A58 Motorways are easily accessible and Caceres is 28 mi away. You can drive to Badajoz in 90 minutes.
- Very good location for parking car, comfortable bed and clean room
- Muy limpio. Cama muy cómoda. Muy tranquilo para dormir. Con aire acondicionado.
- El trato del personal. Se estropeó el aire acondicionado y nos solucionaron rápidamente. Cambiandonos de habitación
- La localidad de Trujillo pero para volver en otro tipo de establecimiento.
- El trato y amabilidad de la Sra. Que nos atendió en la recepción.
Top Guest Houses In Plasenzuela Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Plasenzuela Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Plasenzuela Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Plasenzuela Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!