10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Planquery Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Planquery Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Planquery Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Planquery Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Planquery Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Planquery Lower Normandy:
Les Puits Bessin Normandie
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Puits Bessin Normandie offers accommodations in Sommervieu.Each room comes with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Caen is 15 miles from Les Puits Bessin Normandie, and Cabourg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from Les Puits Bessin Normandie.
- Absolutely charming owners made us feel very welcomed. The location is perfect for visiting Bayeux – well worth it! Rooms were clean, large and comfortable and very ‘homely’. Basic breakfast was sufficient.
- A family house in a very quiet village a few miles drive from Bayer. Owned by a lovely couple who made every effort to make us feel very welcome. Amazing garden!
- Lovely elderly couples home. Beautifully decorated and very clean. Out in countryside so peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was nearly all home made/baked produce and very good.
J’ai bien dormi par contre les serviettes de douche étaient vieillottes et mes amis de l’autre chambre en n’avaient pas …pas grave on a donné une des nôtres 🙂
Le petit déjeuner a été top! Presque tout fait maison , je me suis régalé 🙂
- Kamers waren netjes, locatie prima om de kustplaatsen te ontdekken. Niet heel geschikt om met echt kleine kinderen heen te gaan. Er werd ons vrij vlot gevraagd of onze kinderen wel stil konden zijn Ivb met andere gasten. Terwijl ze eigenlijk vrij rustig waren. Verder vriendelijke mensen. Gastvrouw Communiceerd via Google translate op de mobiel . Zo kan het ook 🙂
La Chevrie offers accommodations in Les Oubeaux. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bayeux is 16 miles from La Chevrie, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 28 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 53 miles away.
- The people were adorable and gave us really good advice on the visits not to miss. We needed one gluten free breakfast and they went out of their way to accommodate us.
- On a night when the temperatures dropped below -6C, the room was comfortable and warm and the breakfast excellent. Owners very friendly also helped.
- We stayed in the wooden caravan which was absolutely fab with the kids. Great facilities which I’m not sure how they fitted into one little caravan) secluded and peaceful with no light so star gazing a plenty. Easy to reach several places of historical interest and a lovely welcome from the owners.
- We stayed in the fantastic gypsy caravan which was beautifully done out. The owner was really lovely too and breakfast in the farmhouse was great. Would highly recommend.
- The hosts were wonderful, friendly and helpful and we had fun trying to understand each other. Quiet country location yet 5 mins from a town and the main road connections.
Le Manoir de Herouville
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Le Manoir de Herouville is located in Litteau in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 24 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Bayeux is 12 miles from Le Manoir de Herouville, and Ouistreham is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, charming room. Beautiful house and surroundings. Great breakfast. Super hosts.
beautiful location, very friendly family
my family did not want to leave
- The peaceful rural setting and the pretty grounds, buildings and lake
- The manoir was fabulous. The property itself, our room, the food, the hosts – everything about it was wonderful. Would love to stay with Catherine and Michael again!
Un lieu ou l’on a envie de rester confortablement installé.
Un petit feu au réveil pendant le petit déjeuner (et quel petit dej ! un régal), Un fond musical très sympa. Une chambre d’une qualité exceptionnelle.
Bref, nous avions besoin d’un weekend pour nous reposer et nous ressourcer. Et nous avons trouvé l’endroit idéal pour cela.
A la limite du Calvados
Located in Sallen, 22 miles from Caen, A la limite du Calvados features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Bayeux is 13 miles from A la limite du Calvados, and Ouistreham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Au Bonheur Nomade
Au Bonheur Nomade is located in Livry, 18 miles from Caen and 12 miles from Bayeux. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the guest house. Ouistreham is 25 miles from Au Bonheur Nomade, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Veel te doen voor de kinderen en leuke ervaring om in de yurt te overnachten!
Côté familial, personnel très cool c’est comme à la maison
Établissement baba cool !!!!!
- Très chouette accueil et lieu insolite avec ambiance bohème et détendue. Notre tipi était planté dans un pré au milieu de yourtes et autres tentes de tous les horizons.
cuisine disponible pour preparation des repas possibilité de stockage des aliments (frigo)
mise à disposition de lieu de vie
- yourte propre , bonne literie, lits larges, petit déjeuner copieux et varié (confiture maison), environnement calme et propriétaires chaleureux et très sympathiques
Moulin de Benneville
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Moulin de Benneville is located in Cahagnes, just 19 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bayeux is 16 miles from Moulin de Benneville, and Ouistreham is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Very nice and friendly owner
- The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The host was very pleasant, friendly and welcoming. The surrounding property was expansive and quiet. Drove to nearby town for restaurant. Enjoyed our 1 night stay and the breakfast the next morning. Would recommend it.
Excellent friendly hosts with beautiful property and gardens. The hosts were very welcoming and we were offered the option of an evening meal (which we took and enjoyed) along with cider and wine.
The room was beautifully presented with a good bed, little upstairs sitting room and large bathroom with toiletries. There was a kettle and coffee/tea (no milk, so take your own mini cartons).
Breakfast was good with fruit, breads, cake and refreshments. And we loved walking round the garden and ponds – a really lovely setting inside and out combined with great hosts.
- We stayed on the last night of our holiday and it was a real highlight. The proprietor was wonderful and she spoke a little English which really helped. The accommodation was superb and the food excellent. The setting was magical with a lake and extensive grounds. We sat on our own patio to have our evening meal. It was just idyllic. I’d recommend this place to anyone and we’ll definitely pay a return on our way back next year.
- The grounds of the hotel are absolutely beautiful. Could have spent our whole trip wandering around the story book setting. Rosie, the owner, was so kind and welcoming. Breakfast was homemade and delicious. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Chambre Centre Ville de Bayeux
Chambre Centre Ville de Bayeux is located in Bayeux, 17 miles from Caen and 27 miles from Cabourg.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ouistreham is 20 miles from Chambre Centre Ville de Bayeux, and Houlgate is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly, and it was easy to walk to center of town and several attractions. Place was clean and was cleaned daily. We liked the tea making facilities and the mini-fridge stocked with drinks, but with room for ours.
– very nice hosts which gave us good recommendations on what to do
– quite room with tea making facilities
– tasty bakery at the end of the street
- Very comfortable, roomy and homely with welcome facilities for eating and drinking in the flat. Extremely friendly and helpful hosts.
- Super friendly host! Host communicated with me through email and text and was very friendly and welcoming upon arrival. We got into Bayeux much much later then expected and our host was very flexible about the delay on our arrival. Very cute and quaint room in the top floor of the hosts house. (Super adorable puppy in the house as well) along with good coffee and tea in the room! Located a short drive away from the city center.
- The owner was very helpful and utterly charming; we loved the wooden beams and the view of the garden, very pleased to find plates and cutlery provided and a small fridge.
Le Tardif, Noble Guesthouse
Located in Bayeux, 16 miles from Caen, Le Tardif, Noble Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cabourg is 27 miles from Tardif Noble Guesthouse, and Ouistreham is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Excellent experience. Excellent location. Wonderful.
- Everything in particular the very understanding staff
- Very comfortable bed. Great shower. Great location.
- The hotel is in a historical building that has been perfectly preserved. A better location you could not ask for.
- Buildings are beautiful and the accommodation is very good.
Les Chambres de Capucine
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Les Chambres de Capucine is located in Carcagny in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 12 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Cabourg is 23 miles from Les Chambres de Capucine, and Bayeux is 4.3 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The hosts are amazing and kind people. They welcomed us as if we were family that they have not seen in a long time. They took time to show our children the animals on the property and gave us helpful advice for our time in Normandie. Breakfast was fresh with delicious homemade jams. Dinner was a tastey traditional Normandie treat from Laurence. We left the property with smiles on our faces. Till we meet again. Merci!
- A beautiful property with warm and welcoming hosts. The food was excellent, great location, and wonderful hosts
- We slept very comfortably. The food was amazing. We had dinner and breakfast.
- The owners were lovely and so friendly. The location was serene and beautiful. Dinner cooked by Laurence was fantastic! The room was very comfortable and well-appointed.
- Very clean gite. Bedrooms nice, light & spacious. Hosts welcomed us into their home. Will return again.🙂
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Chateau d’Argouges offers accommodations in Mosles. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Caen is 23 miles from Chateau d’Argouges, and Bayeux is 6 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 42 miles away.
- Great setting in nature. Charming small castle. Heated and private swimming pool. Very clean, family friendly
- Everything about Chateau d’Argouges was amazing!
- Beautiful spot, in our favourite part of France, warm welcome, very accommodating.
Dépaysement assuré pour tester la vie de châtelain. . La chambre était grande et propre, la salle de bain bien propre. il y a des grands salons a disposition avec une documentation détaillé sur les sites touristiques de Normandie a visiter. La propriété est bien entretenue en gardant le cachet de l’époque. L’endroit est très calme. Une très belle piscine a été implantée dans les jardins, elle est assez longue pour nager dans une eau propre et chaude. Dans la cour, Il y a des portiques pour faire jouer les enfants. Le propriétaire est a l’écoute des demandes. Ma femme a adoré le riz au lait maison.
C’est bien placé pour visiter les plages du débarquement (Omaha beach, Arromanches, ..), Bayeux (tapisserie). Le soir, Port en Bessin est a 15 minute en voiture , je vous recommande Le restaurant la marine avec son menu a 25€ et le très beau couché de soleil en soirée.
- Les hôtes sont agréables souriant et de bon conseil
Top Guest Houses In Planquery Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Planquery Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!