10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Plan Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Plan Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Plan Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plan Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plan Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Plan Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Plan Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Plan Aragon:
Casa Calle Alta
Set in the small village of Plan in the The Chistau Valley, in the Spanish Pyrenees, Casa Calle Alta offers a traditional, tranquil house with mountains views. There is free WiFi available throughout.At Casa Calle Alta, you can either book the whole 2-bedroom house or separate rooms. Each heated room includes a private bathroom, and some have a balcony with views of the surroundings.A breakfast is served every morning; and a small range of shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets; within 5 minutes’ walk of the house.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and climbing to the peaks of Pyrenees such as Diente de Llardana or Posets Peak. You can also ascend to the glacier lake of Plan; while the French border is 19 mi aways.
- A lovely and very helpful family. Lovely mountain views from the bedroom
- a quiet and pleasant place the landlady is charming and takes care of everything. breakfast is very good.
- The location is absolutely beautiful. There is a great restaurant just down the hill. The host was wonderful. She seemed to love sharing her home and the beauty of the area with us even though we did not have a shared language. A very minimal amount of Spanish worked for us. The woman at the tourism office spoke French as well as Spanish so we were able to learn a lot about the area. The best part was the hostess.
- The owner was extremely welcoming & couldn’t do enough for us. Basic accommodation but comfortable. Would suit walkers
- La ubicación, el entorno, la limpieza y a atención de los dueños.
The Matazueras is ideal for those looking to spend some time in a quieter part of the Pyrenees. It offers impressive views.The rooms at the Hotel Matazueras are light and spacious. Some have balconies and free Wi-Fi, and all have central heating, TV and a bathroom with bath.The restaurant offers traditional dishes using fresh local ingredients. Specialties include roasted meats and homemade desserts. The bar serves tapas and snacks.The small town of Bielsa can be found in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The hotel is close to the Bielsa tunnel, which connects Spain and France.
- Pizzas and view of the town square. Size of the room for the price.
- the kitchenfacility in the apartment, the central situation at the the main square
- Room was very clean with a nice balcony overlooking the plaza
- Mi valoración positiva se basa únicamente en la relación calidad/precio, y en el desayuno que al estar incluido en el precio es un valor añadido que para mí es muy positivo. Es un desayuno bueno y muy completo.
Está muy bien ubicado, céntrico y silencioso para descansar. Nos trataron muy bien al acomodarnos en un alojamiento mayor de lo que habíamos contratado, por organización interna suya. Desde allí se pueden hacer muchas rutas de montaña sin tener que hacer grandes desplazamientos. En el hostal lo encuentras todo: buen desayuno, varias opciones para comer/cenar, tomar una caña a la llegada… Me encantó el pueblo, muy tranquilo y bien abastecido de todo.
Ah! algo muy importante, camas muy cómodas y servicio de limpieza muy atento a cualquier necesidad de cambio o reposición.
Surrounded by mountains, Hostal Vidaller is located in Bielsa, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Vidaller’s modern, mountain-style café-restaurant serves regional cuisine. It contains board games and newspapers. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.The guest house is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Piau-Engaly Ski Resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from the Vidaller.The surrounding area is great for activities such as climbing, kayaking and mountain biking. Sights of interest in Bielsa include a Romanesque Church and the Ethnological Musem.
- Friendly and welcoming family run small hotel. Excellent value for money.
- Friendly staff very helpful nothing to much trouble
- Spotlessly clean, pleasant and friendly management and well located.
- Beautifull place in the middle of the old town of bielsa. Very nicely decorated rooms. The owners are very friendly. They gave is some great sightseeing recommendations. The Breakfast was delicious and freshly made. When we left it was raining and the owner borrowed us an umbrella! When we are back in Bielsa we will definetly stay here again.
- The breakfast was good, the bedroom comfortable, very clean and with period touches. Right in the centre of town, the guy who worked there was really pleasant and friendly.
Mesón De Salinas
The Mesón De Salinas is located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just 5.6 mi from Bielsa. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and mountain views.All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialties. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 81 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
- Très bon accueil , excellent service de restauration.
- Hicimos parada en el camino, saliendo muy pronto por la mañana y no hubo problema en tener desayuno a las 7.00
- Instalaciones, limpieza y la tranquilidad del lugar
- L’hotel et son personnel remplissent toutes vos attentes pour une halte reposante au parc national d’Ordesa . Literie confortable, chambre siliencieuse, petit dejeuner copieux, emplacement entre ainsa et bielsa, perconnel attentif..
Hostal Los Valles
Featuring free WiFi and surrounded by mountains, Hostal Los Valles offers accommodations in Bielsa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV, private bathroom and free WiFi. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge and a café at the property.Formigal is 31 mi from Hostal Los Valles, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 mi from the property.
- Very good value, comfortable beds, very clean and an attractive room
- Breakfast was simpel but sufficient. Room was clean. Also simple but ok.
- Todo muy bien. Sencillo, cómodo y limpio, que mas se puede pedir?
- La ubicacion,el personal,que tenga Bar restautante
- En general la estancia ha sido buena, destacaría la buena ubicación y el precio asequible.
Hostal Casa Lacreu
Set in a mountain-style stone house with stunning views of the Pyrennes, Casa Lacreu offers simple accommodations in the charming town of Sahún. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The simple rooms at Hostal Casa Lacreu come with heating and cable TV. The private bathroom is equipped with toiletries and a hairdryer.Featuring authentic stone archways, the guest house has a communal TV lounge. During summer, guests can also relax on the terrace in the gardens.Casa Lacreu is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerler Ski Resort and 5 minutes from Benasque by car. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and popular activities or excursions.
Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
- La tranquilidad, el silencio y las vistas al valle
- L’esmorzar estava molt,el tracte era molt bo i personal i la habitacio amplia i comfortable
- Pueblo muy tranquilo,precio-calidad inmejorable,baño completo amplio y muy luminoso,cama comoda.Vistas muy chulas desde la hab.
- La amabilida con la que nos trataron, el pueblo muy tranquilo, la comida muy buena ,en resumen, hemos pasado mi mujer y yo 3 días espectaculares, para repetir. Muchas gracias por todo HOSTAL CASA LA CREU
- Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
Hostal Pirineos Meliz
Located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, this family-run guest house is in Bielsa, between Posets-Maladeta and Ordesa y Monte Perdido Parks. It offers rooms with a private balcony and mountain views.The rooms at Hostal Pirineos Meliz featuremodern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at the Pirineos Meliz serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a café with a summer terrace where you can enjoy a drink.The French border is 10 minutes’ drive from the Pirineos Meliz. Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Parks are great for hiking.
- Friendly hostess, excellent location, spotless clean
- Breakfast was very nice. though we are fit seniors, the 4th (5th) floor room (68 steps) was somewhat inconvenient, but beautiful view of the mountain peaks. Everything was in immaculate condition.
- Everything inside the hotel was good, except climate control for the room which doesn’t exist. I was there on a 37 degree day on level 3 and it was hot.
- Great location just off the main village plaza. Nice and quiet and spotlessly clean. The owner could not have been more helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and more than we could eat. If you’re passing don’t miss the chance to stay here. Perfect 10/10
- El trato personal recibido por los dueños y las comidas. Todo muy casero y muy bueno.
Hostal Marboré is located in the center of Bielsa and offers a terrace with snack bar. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The double or twin rooms include a TV and private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. You can enjoy a mountain view from all the rooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking. Bars, restaurants, and the central shopping area are located just a 4-minute walk from the property.Pineta Valley is just 10 minute from the property and you can drive to Ordesa National Park in 15 minutes. Ski stations are located a 20 minute drive away.
- Excellent budget hotel, made to feel very welcome.
- Hotel familiar, trato amable, ubicación excelente -muy céntrico-, terraza nocturna muy agradable para estar un rato de charla tomando algo mientras comentamos la jornada.
- La ubicación. El trato del personal excelente. Muy majos.
- La habitación es muy simple pero tiene todo lo necesario.
- Bien situado. Buena ducha de agua caliente después de la andada. Se cena bien y abundante y buen desayuno
Hostal Casa Rosita
Offering views of Linsoles Reservoir, Hostal Casa Rosita is located in Eriste, in Benasque’s Valley. This charming guest house features a restaurant serving homemade food.All heated rooms offer rustic décor, flat-screen TV, free WiFi and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included and some of the rooms also have a terrace.The guest house is located at the entrance of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve. Aramón Cerler or Llanos del Hospital Ski Resorts are within driving distance of the property.Outdoor activities including hiking, cycling and fishing can be practiced nearby.
- Very nice hosts, speaks basic English, Great restaurant.
- Overall their food. The staff are also excellent, kind and professional. Finally the position in central valley.
- The bed was surprisingly super firm and comfy. The staff was extremely welcoming and hospitable. Breakfast was from 8-10 but they prepared it early for us at 6 am because we got an early start to climb a peak. Gorgeous views of the lake.
- Excellent host and staff with quality restaurant. Mountain trails and beautiful river and scenery within walking distance. Stayed several days.
De en sueño , una estancia inolvidable para relación repetir
Hostal Casa Juan
Offering a picturesque setting, the charming Hostal Casa Juan is set in Castejón de Sos. This rustic-style guest house features 7 rooms, a shared outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.All rooms at Casa Juan have balconies offering pleasant views. Rooms come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The surrounding area is ideal for outdoor activities including canyoning, hiking, cycling and paragliding. Hostal Casa Juan is close to Posets Nature Park and only 20 minutes’ drive from Benasque and Campo.
The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
The lady cleaned up your room everyday, I liked it a lot!
- From the minute I got there the lady who run it was great, the room spotless, good restaurants and bars local. I will return here.
Las magdalenas muy ricas.
La cama excelente.
El cuarto de aseo muy bien.
- La calidad precio fantástica, la dueña muy amable, preguntar por actividades o lugares para visitar porque os puede ayudar un montón
La habitación tenía una terraza bastante grande.
El sitio era tranquilo.
Calidad precio muy bien.
- The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
Top Guest Houses In Plan Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Plan Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Plan Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Plan Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!