10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Plaissan Languedoc-roussillon:
Clos de la Colombe
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Clos de la Colombe is located in Pouzols in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Montpellier is 18 miles from Clos de la Colombe, and Cap d’Agde is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 22 miles from Clos de la Colombe.
Very nice host who didn’t mind us having breakfast at 6 a.m. and went for croissants. Nice fruit for breakfast.
Calm and comfortable room.
- Beautiful detail inside, beautiful garden and pool space, clean no flies or wasps….very relaxed atmosphere, chilled music after siesta played in garden
- Very friendly & welcoming owners, the room & bedroom sizes, the pool w/ towels, the breakfast, the home made dinner & service, the car park
- Very welcoming owners, very clean and comfortable with a lovely breakfast.
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was big and very nice and well decorated. The complete house is outstanding, including garden.
The breakfast was very good, great croissants.
Very friendly and comprehensive staff.
Would repeat without a doubt. 10/10
- Very nice host who didn’t mind us having breakfast at 6 a.m. and went for croissants. Nice fruit for breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’Olivette offers accommodations in Montagnac, just 22 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cap d’Agde is 14 miles from L’Olivette, and Sète is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 13 miles from L’Olivette.
- La situation au calme, indépendante de la maison des hôtes. Chambre confortable et très belle salle de bains. Excellents petits déjeuners. Hôtesse très agréable et à l’écoute. Belle situation pour visiter la région.
- Calme , un comme chez soi avec petit déjeuner autour de la piscine
Accueil très sympathique, une seule chambre est louée donc très calme, piscine à disposition. Jolie chambre, propre et agréable.
Parking dans le jardin, fermé.
Petit déjeuner bien, servi au bord de la piscine.
Je recommande cet endroit.
La chambre avec salle de bain et douche italienne toute neuve et d’une propreté irréprochable.
la piscine très agréable par forte chaleur.
la gentillesse et l’amabilité d’Isabelle la maîtresse des lieux.
La proximité du bord de mer ( mèze,13 kms, cap d’agde, 30 kms ect .. )
La proximité de pézénas, 10 kms
La tranquilité du coin
- Tout était parfait !!! Nous y retournerons avec plaisir !!! Vraiment à conseiller !!!
Domaine de Salente
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Domaine de Salente is located in Gignac, just 15 miles from Montpellier. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cap d’Agde is 24 miles from Domaine de Salente, and Sète is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Excellent location and great host, fabulous views. Very comfortable room and bed. Very friendly dog who came for a walk with us. Relatively easy. to find and close to to main road, but not load enough to drown out the frogs!
- Amazing area, beautiful scenery, great house, great breakfast.
- Quirky rooms beautifully converted winery. The red wine was excellent which we enjoyed very much. Fantastic shower.
Beautiful serene location in the middle of the superb Languedoc vin yards around Aniane and just 5m from Cignac. B&B is managed by Beatrice who has an eye of great detail; in terms of atmosphere, design and hospitality. We had a very enjoyable dinner (table d’hotes) with her and some other quests from Luxembourg and were lucky to drink the wines of Beatrice’s own domaine Salente, most notably the beautiful 2011 red cuvee.
Limited number of small rooms, nicely modernly decorated home and a swimmingpool with a spectacular view on the Languedoc valley.
We will definitely come back at this place
Thank you Beatrice
- Gel douche à l’huile d’olive, parking couvert pour voiture. Petit déjeuner (même si le jus d’orange pressé est a calculer en millilitres)
La Maison du Jardin de L’Ange – Chambre d’Hotes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison du Jardin de L’Ange – Chambre d’Hotes offers accommodations in Pézenas.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Montpellier is 25 miles from La Maison du Jardin de L’Ange – Cha, and Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from La Maison du Jardin de L’Ange – Chambre d’Hotes.
- So welcoming. Warm, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was fantastic too.
- Nice bathroom, room good size, bed comfortable, walking distance for restaurants, bakery, market, shops, sightseeing etc. good lighting in alleyway leading to entrance. A quiet building and surrounding area.
- Beautifully decorated typical french guest house. Fantastic host, very welcoming and informative. Only 1 room to book, therefore completely private. Great location in the heart of Pézenas. Large varied and delicious breakfast for a cheap additional cost.
- This is one of the best places I have ever stayed – so much thought had been given to providing everything – lots of towels, kettle, fruit, cakes, iron! Also it was so beautifully decorated and we even had an extra room to relax in.
- Bed was large and very comfy. Wonderful bed linen, always a bonus. Wi-Fi connected easily, again always a bonus. Beautiful decor throughout. Very close to old town and all required facilities.
Château Sainte Cécile
Located in Saint-Thibéry on the banks of the river l’Herault, Château Sainte Cécile offers bed and breakfast accommodation in a 19th century chateau. The property features a terrace, landscaped gardens and an outdoor swimming pool.Each of the individually decorated rooms offer garden views. All rooms have a private bathroom and some include a roll-top bath.A continental buffet breakfast, comprising fresh local produce, is served daily. Restaurants and grocery stores can be found 1.9 miles away.Château Sainte Cécile is situated a 20-minute drive from the beach and 15 minutes from Agde Train Station. Béziers Airport is 12.4 miles away.
- Very friendly lady who welcomed us when we arrived and provided a delicious breakfast. Beautiful property set in wonderful grounds with a lovely out door swimming pool which on the day we had all to ourselves. One of the best sleeps I’ve had for a very long time after soaking in a fantastic roll top bath!
- Wonderful castle and spacious beautifully furnished rooms with aircon. Plus for charming and fresh bathroom including both a bathtub and a separate shower. Better breakfast than most in France with tasty bread and homemade jams from the vicinity, ham, cheese as well as yoghurt, different juices to choose from and more served in the charming old kitchen/dining room by the wonderful hostess. We highly enjoyed the pool after a hot day of driving and sightseeing. Well worth the trip!
- Everything. This was the best place we stayed on our French road trip. It’s just beautiful. Breakfast excellent. Quiet,relaxing with outdoor pool area in fantastic grounds. Very noisy cicadas,overlooking a vineyard,lady in charge was very nice,speaking very good English. Room large,old style French with lovely modern bathroom. Can’t say enough good things really,you must stay here!
- Lovely grounds and beautiful chateau. Luxurious rooms and aircon is a nice touch!
- Wonderful breakfasts in delightful room last here guests for season and only ever saw manageress lady who was really lovely young lady would go again restaurants about 1/2 an hour away
Chai Richard offers accommodations in Pomérols.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Montpellier is 24 miles from Chai Richard, and Cap d’Agde is 7 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 9 miles away.
We liked everything about Chai Richard. The owners, Richard and Doreen were very helpful and friendly.
Our ‘suite’ was way beyond our expectations, beautifully decorated, exceptionally clean. We had two very large rooms, bathroom with two sinks and a very large shower, separate toilet. We also had a fridge and airconditioning.
In addition we had a terrace, which had sun until about 7pm, it has nice patio furniture on the terrace, along with a very big sun parasol.
Richard served breakfast every morning, which was usual French bread, croissants, fruit, fruit juice, coffee, all very fresh. One morning we had grapes which Richard had grown.
We stayed for evening meal one night, we were joined by four other hotel guests along with Richard and Doreen, Richard did the cooking which was excellent, we were served wine. We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening!
The house was fascinating, with friendly owners, and all was comfortable and clean and good for relaxing.
There is a good car park too!
- Very good welcome people, the pool and jacuzzi are nice, but we had no time to use them.
- Situated Close to beautiful and historic Sete and Pezenas by car, this B&B was very good with clean, tidy facilities, an excellent breakfast and lovely ambience. Free parking across the road. Great staff and friendly fellow travellers made for an enjoyable couple of days. Highly Recommended.
- The vibe, place and Richard and his partner are lovely people.
- We liked everything about Chai Richard. The owners, Richard and Doreen were very helpful and friendly.
Chateau La Roque Margaux
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chateau La Roque Margaux is located in Servian in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and bike rental is available. Montpellier is 31 miles from Chateau La Roque Margaux, and Cap d’Agde is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 6 miles from Chateau La Roque Margaux.
- Chateau La Roque Margaux is family run and the overall package of accommodation, food, facilities, cleanliness and service is outstanding and reflects the incredibly high standards that the family set . Nothing is too much trouble and in particular the food is of a very high standard and incredible value and we are both real food ies and often considered very fussy. The one night we did decide to eat out it cost us twice as much and was half as good. The friendliness of the management and staff is a true asset.
- Chateau was a little Oasis and the proprietors were first class. The place had lovely extra touches and an effort had been made to go the extra mile. Food was wonderful with local wines to accompany.
El edifico del hotel y el jardín que lo rodea.
La decoración, curiosa, con antigüedades.
Agradable y correcto el desayuno.
La amabilidad del personal.
La bolsita de lavanda y el olor a limpio.
Grande simplicité, service efficace, petit déjeuner servi meme apres l heure! Belle terrasse beau jardin ! Lits super confortables! On s est senti comme à la maison!
- Un endroit où on se sent à l’aise, c’est tres vivant et chaleureux
La perle de Ceylan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La perle de Ceylan offers accommodations in Montagnac, just 21 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Cap d’Agde is 14 miles from La perle de Ceylan, and Sète is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 13 miles from La perle de Ceylan.
- Greatest jam (confiture) ever made by the man of the house, very friendly people that were always there to help, easy to reach and lots to see in the neighbourhood.
- The evening meal was delicious and accommodation very good.
- It was a perfect stay and the owners were even nice enough to drive my friend down to the festival site!
- Wonderful quiet location; extremely friendly owner and good restaurant nearby
- We stayed here whilst driving from Southern Spain to the UK and has had a long drive. We were at least an hour late and had booked for dinner – we called and were told not to worry. We didn’t have to, the home made Sri Lankan curry that had been prepared for us was lovely and we ate outside in a beautiful setting. The room and the house was lovely, the owners were faultless and the food beautiful. Breakfast was fantastic – we feel we found a real gem of a place here and would recommend it to anyone.
domaine de bessilles
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, domaine de bessilles offers accommodations in Montagnac, just 19 miles from Montpellier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV.Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from domaine de bessilles, and Sète is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hôtes Les Vignes
Chambre d’hôtes Les Vignes is located in Villeveyrac, 17 miles from Montpellier and 13 miles from Cap d’Agde. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Sète is 7 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Les Vignes, and La Grande Motte is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 16 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Les Vignes.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Plaissan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Plaissan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!