10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pizarra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pizarra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pizarra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pizarra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pizarra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pizarra Andalucía:
Hostal la Molina
One of our best sellers in Alora! Set on hill in the heart of Andalusia, Hostal la Molina features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Surrounded by a garden, it is located in Alora, an hour’s drive from Malaga.Each room includes a TV and private bathroom with shower. Some offer an amazing view of the mountains and the village.The property offers a restaurant which serves traditional Spanish dishes such as tapas. You can also enjoy your meal on the terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area. Located close to the Guadalhorce River and to Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve, the guest house is a good place to go canoeing, hiking and horse riding.Some bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 10 minutes’ drive, and Caminito del Rey is 15 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site.
- Basic room with all the essentials – working air conditioning, clean bathroom, good shower, comfortable bed, kind staff. It’s in a quiet location and perfect for visiting the caminito del Rey. Was very pleased when I arrived.
- Spacious room,very clean and well kept place. Staff is friendly and the location to explore the area and the caminito del rey was perfect (if you have a car)
- Exceptionally clean and super friendly staff and locals, good value
- You get what you pay for. It was easy to find, friendly staff, clean large room, good breakfast, thats all i needed for the night ?
- A little off the town centre but if I first was apprehensive about a somewhat 3 km walk to the hotel, in the end it turned out to be a very pleasant walk with nice views of Alora and lemon-tree gardens alpng the way. The hotel itself is very calm, although downstairs in the bar at any time of the day there seem to be constant crowds of nearby dwellers who gather there for a beer and a chat, which only adds to the atmosphere. The room was quite spacious and nicely equipped with everything one might need.
Located in the center of Álora, Hostal Durán has a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout. Its air-conditioned rooms and apartments offer wonderful views over the town, including the Arabic castle.The Durán Guest House offers functional rooms with TV and private bathrooms. Apartments also have a living-dining area and a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Some have a private balcony.Breakfast can be served in your room at the Durán Hostal. Various bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk through Álora’s charming whitewashed streets.Located 25 mi from Málaga, the Durán is a 35-minute drive from the beaches of the Costa del Sol. Free public parking is available near the guest house.
- Amazing view of Alora and castle from the terrace balcony in my room where breakfast was also delivered
- A lovely place with a nice balcony with amazing view. We ordered breakfast that is delivered to the balcony-great price for such an amazing place. Very nice staff.
- All areas very well maintained and friendly welcoming staff, the hotel is in a very central position.
- We love it here! It is reasonably priced and breakfast is very good. One point- a thermal coffee jug would give Paco even more marks!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Fantastic views. simple but comfortable . Pleasant breakfasts. Beautiful friendly town, great as itself and as a centre.
Hostal Caminito del Rey
One of our top picks in Alora.Hostal Caminito del Rey is a guest house set in Alora. The tour desk can provide information of the area. Caminito del Rey is 8.7 mi from the Hostel.All guest rooms comes with a fridge, a bath, free toiletries and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bidet, rooms at the guest house also offer free WiFi and flat screen TV. Some rooms include a mountain view.Málaga is 17 mi from Hostal Caminito del Rey, while Marbella is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 mi from the property.
From the photo of the room, we expected this to be the smallest room for 2 adults, 1x17year old daughter, during our Spain adventure as it turned out it was the biggest!! I am not sure if we had a lucky upgrade, or because of low bookings – our room was room “A” the second floor apartment, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and PRIVATE veranda/patio !! which was a highlight, so I suggest you try and book this room. Only issue with this room is its up the top, so two flights of stairs (no great issue, just thought I would mention it). Very clean, and good location.
Tickets for the “Kings walk” were organised beforehand with the reception, ($10euro each) and were ready when we arrived. Receptions English was good. Free Car parking no issue.
- Helpful staff. Solid Gym next door (3 euro for a day).
- The hostal was really nice, on beautiful place, near to El Chorro, so perfect for the trip to El Caminito del Rey 🙂 it was clean and girls on reception were very kind and helpful 🙂 thank you 🙂
- Good sized room, and whilst on a relatively new building, was done in an attractive and traditional style. The location is excellent for visiting the area. I have noticed comments regarding access by public transport, but in reality the bus to the Caminito stops across the road, and the bus to the station / Malaga is nearby at the piscina.
- The whole place was worth of every penny. The city of Alora and the hostel. So good.
- From the photo of the room, we expected this to be the smallest room for 2 adults, 1x17year old daughter, during our Spain adventure as it turned out it was the biggest!! I am not sure if we had a lucky upgrade, or because of low bookings – our room was room “A” the second floor apartment, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and PRIVATE veranda/patio !! which was a highlight, so I suggest you try and book this room. Only issue with this room is its up the top, so two flights of stairs (no great issue, just thought I would mention it). Very clean, and good location.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and a shared terrace, Hostal Monteolivos guest house is located in Cártama, 12 mi from Málaga and the beach.The property offers double rooms with a TV, wardrobe, and private bathroom with shower. Free towels and bed linen are included.Guests have access to a shared lounge in the guest house, as well as a furnished patio and terrace with town views.Restaurants, bars and supermarkets are located within 650 feet of Hostal Monteolivos. Málaga Airport is 14 mi away, and a 40-minute drive will take you to Montes de Málaga Nature Reserve.
- Friendly staff, nice courtyard and great value for money.
- Convenient for the airport, room and public areas were clean
- The hostal was a very pleasant place to stay, with nice rooms, very clean, and in a super-quiet location. In particular, Juan the owner/manager was a really nice guy and helped with local information. It has air-con!
Very clean, neat and tidy. Juan (owner, manager?) was very helpful too.
Nice yard to sit in outside the rooms.
- Really good value for money. Clean, comfortable and cosy rooms. There´s a beautiful air-conditioned patio with plants and decorations. We arrived around midnight and there was no problem with the late check-in. The owner was helpful and kind.
Restaurante Venta El Trillo
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and restaurant, Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located in Carratraca. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this country house.The units at Restaurante Ventra El Trillo come with a twin bedroom and private bathroom including a bath or a shower. There is also a seating area with a sofa and TV, and each bungalow includes access to BBQ facilities. Some include airconditioning.The restaurant offers a choice of the daily menu or à la carte, and serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a shared lounge area equipped with a fireplace.Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located just 500 feet from Spa Carratraca, and Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away. Malaga Airport is 32 mi away.
- Although staff did not speak much english, they went out of their way to provide an excellent experience. The bungalows are simple and without air conditioning, which, was not at all needed as the temperature at night falls to very comfortable i.e. air conditioning not at all necessary. Between their small swimming pool and the simple but very tasty food it was the perfect place for a family stop. Thank You, we hope to be back soon.
Swimming pool was great, outlook over mountains gorgeous, bungalows basic but sufficient, restaurant very nice, staff very accommodating.
Bungalow had a tv, fridge, outdoor seating & bbq.
- The owners were very friendly and the surrounding areas were very nice
- Lo que más nos gusto fue la tranquilidad del lugar , era lo que buscábamos para desconectar
- Los dueños super amables, sitio muy bonito y cerca de la capital
Hostal Restaurante El Cruce
Offering an on-site restaurant and swimming pool, Hostal Restaurant El Cruce is located in the village of Ardales. This guest house offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and free WiFi.Each simply decorated room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Homemade meals, including traditional local dishes and specialties such as grilled meats, are served in the restaurant. Breakfast is also offered.Kayaking and canoeing can be organized at the Conde de Guadalhorce Reservoir for an extra cost. Malaga is 31 mi from the property and Antequera is 32 mi away.
- Helpful friendly staff when they were not rushed off their feet dealing with the busy bar and restaurant. Clean room. Easy to find and good location to get to North parking areas for Caminito del Rey.
- Staff was so friendly and helpful!!!!!! Everything was clean and nice. Parking just at the hotel. Unfortunately did not had time to try pool. I can say only nice words about it. If I will come back, I will stay in this property again!
- Good venue for caminito del rey Rey and walking in el chorro. Room very clean. Parking good
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean as was the rest of the hostel. Bed very comfortable. Good size room with large balcony. Although we did not use it, there was an excellent, clean swimming pool. Nice bar and good selection of tapas.
- The staff were very warm and friendly an d yet efficient. The facilities were very modern eg I didnt expect a walk-in shower in such a small village. The food was good quality and reasonably priced. a particular girl, Lise, from Paraguay, was exceptionally friendly.
Set in El Chorro in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga, Olive Branch features a shared outdoor pool and barbecue. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the self-service bar.Some rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Olive Branch features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property, as well as other communal areas. Free private parking is available on site.You can play billiards and darts at this guest house, and bike hire is available. Marbella is 29 mi from Olive Branch, while Torremolinos is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from Olive Branch.
- Everything perfect, pool, kitchen, location, views, Friendly welcoming atmosphere, loved it
- Wonderful garden an poolarea. The staff are all lovely and care taking people and uncomplicated. Good and big kitchen. Fantastic view over the mountains during day and a breathtaking sky at night.
- The location is amazing, the owners Mel and Gary were fantastic hosts, the staff very friendly and helpful, a perfect setting for our little get away.
- Mel And Gary were excellent hosts, fabulous location and facilities were excellent value
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good place to relax. Very clean. Nice atmosphere and good point for hiking/ climbing/ walking. Kitchen provides everything for your self-use. Good wifi.
Hostal El Patio
Set 10 minutes’ drive from Torremolinos Beach, Hostal El Patio is located in the old town of Alhaurín de la Torre. Offering free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned guest house has lovely views of the Andalusian patio.Each air-conditioned room features a private bathroom and a seating area with a TV. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is tour desk and luggage storage available for guests. Airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Hostal El Patio is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. Right in front of the property, you can take a bus to Málaga and Torremolinos.Lauro Golf and Guadalhorce Golf Course are within a 10-minute drive. Malaga is 9.3 mi away and the airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Very convenient and the owner taxied us to our early morning venue each day for a reasonable price!
Rooms set around a very pretty courtyard. Air con in rooms. Great location and central to all you need in the town.
Comfy bed and pillows which was a nice surprise.
- Need a good bit off tlc & good painting to it
- the man that checked us in was really friendly and nice.
- The location with respect to the airport as well as the town itself was very good.
Refugio Del Alamut
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden with outdoor tables, Refugio Del Alamut is located in Valle de Abdalajis, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is heated and has a double bed. It includes a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a shower.The property also has its restaurant serving local meats. There is also a snooker table and table tennis.Málaga Airport is around an hour’s drive from the property and Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve is 5 mi away.
- Hostess very friendly. Nice vibe about the whole place
- Spacious, comfortable and clean room with nice rural details. Friendly and helpfull staff. I stayed one night here, during walking a part of the GR7 trail. I think I was the only guest but got served a very nice dinner and breakfast.
Swimming pool was fine
Large bar area, although nobody there
Near a great restaurant down the road.
- The breakfast with fresh home made Fig And apple jams
- Very friendly, wonderful rural location but basic facilities close at hand.
Alojamiento Jose Carlos
Offering a restaurant, free WiFi in public areas, and air-conditioned rooms, Alojamiento Jose Carlos is located a 5-minute drive outside Málaga in Puerto de la Torre.This guest house has a choice of single, double/twin and triple bedrooms with a flat-screen TV. Private bathrooms include a shower, and the room is equipped with a fridge.At Alojamiento Jose Carlos you will find a bar and furnished terrace where guests may relax. Other facilities offered include a children’s play area, mini golf, meeting facilities, shared lounge and an ironing service. There are 2 padel courts where guests have a discount.The property includes access for guests with reduced mobility, and free parking is available on site.The guest house is just 1,300 feet away from the motorway and 100 feet from a bus stop with a regular service to Málaga city center, located 9.9 mi away. Here you can find attractions including the Alcazaba de Málaga, Picasso Museum and Cervantes Theater. Montes de Málaga Nature Reserve is 8.7 mi away, and you can drive to Benalmádena Beach in under 20 minutes.
Puerto de la Torre is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, atmosphere and beaches.
- The staff were very friendly and the food and bar prices were fair. although it is a long way from Malaga town it was not a problem because the bus takes you into town for 1.3 euros. I Like the local Spanish bar with the locals tapas and simple life. It’s what makes the reason I go to Spain work for me
- Good location for trips north of Malaga. Very friendly staff
- Great value for money. Rooms arranged around a balcony with plants, comfortable with good hot water, bedside lights, fridge, room for clothes. Pleasant location with great views of the mountains and a bus outside the door into Malaga. Spacious bar and restaurant with terrace. Perfect place to stay for travelling, with good parking. Nice touch the little fresh spring flowers in tubs in the restaurant. A places which cares about you.
- Value for money, ample parking , quiet area , very good food at restaurant , very friendly staff
Friendly and helpfull staff, great food at the restaurant and private parking.
The room was ok and the private bathroom was renewed.
Top Guest Houses In Pizarra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pizarra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pizarra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!