10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pineuilh Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pineuilh Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pineuilh Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pineuilh Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pineuilh Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pineuilh Aquitaine:
Domaine Les Jourdis
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Domaine Les Jourdis is located in Les Lèves-et-Thoumeyragues. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Saint-Émilion is 17 miles from Domaine Les Jourdis, and Bergerac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming owners (and ther dog). Rooms are spacious, comfortable and well-equipped. All on the ground floor. Breakfast is excellent. The surroundings are mainly vineyards.
- The accommodation was very spacious. We had a Living room with small private terrace, a large bedroom and huge very modern bathroom. The breakfast was good and the staff wonderful.
- A fabulous property with the level of comfort and attention to detail one would expect from a really good Boutique Hotel. The owner, Didier, was attentive without ever being obtrusive and achieved that magic trick of always being available without always hovering around! He also has the most beautiful Dalmatian called Fiji – calm, gentle and friendly. Just like his Master!!! Excellent breakfast, too.
- Room was fantastic, setting is amazing and the service is outstanding
- Lovely quiet location with charming hosts who cannot do enough to make your say comfortable and memorable. The rooms were tastefully refurbished with quality materials and were spotlessly clean. Breakfast was varied and plentiful, home made jams using fruit grown on the property. Didier will even cook you eggs if you wish! Thank you for a lovely stay, my only regret it was not longer, but next time it will.
Escapade Chambres D’Hotes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Escapade Chambres D’Hotes is located in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt in the region of Aquitaine, just 17 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Bergerac is 15 miles from Escapade Chambres D’Hotes, and Libourne is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 16 miles from Escapade Chambres D’Hotes.
No reviews yet.
Set in a vineyard in Fouguerolles, 18.6 miles from Saint-Emilion, this manorhouse features a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and hammocks in the shade of the trees. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are available at the Chateau Fayolle-Luzac.Each bright room features individual decoration and includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed outside in fair weather. Upon request, meals composed with seasonal and homemade produce can be shared at the owner’s table.You can have a guided visit of the vineyards, discover the wine-making process and taste the property’s wines.
- Charming friendly hosts. Good breakfast. Comfortable. Peaceful relaxing stay.
- Comfortable, spacious bedroom and access to spacious and comfortable resident lounges. Excellent outdoor evening meal with very generous portions and discrete but hospitable and genial host and hostess. The Chateau’s excellent wine at very reasonable cost. Although we stayed only the one night we sampled the pool which was a bonus as it was very clean and of good size and depth and as it had been an extremely hot day during a heatwave.
- We really liked the overall (very relaxed) atmosphere of this little chateau, the warm welcome and of the owner, the home-like environment (with for example additional seating space for guests with tea- and coffee facilities), the swimming pool …. We only stayed one night as we wanted to be close to Bergerac Airport for an early flight. But we will for sure return for a longer stay.
This was our second visit, and I’m so glad we came back this year.
It’s a wonderful location and very dog-friendly, with a lovely garden.
Dinner on the terrace outside was one of the highlights of our holiday.
- lovely characterful house in secluded setting. excellent, good simple breakfast, nice evening meal, friendly, helpful owners, ideal…..
L’Ostal en Périgord
Located in Vélines in the region of Aquitaine, 13 miles from Saint-Émilion, L’Ostal en Périgord features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Bergerac is 19 miles from L’Ostal en Périgord, and Libourne is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- its a really lovely place to stay. cecile is super friendly and helpful offering local advice on taxis and places to eat out. rooms are beautiful and very comfy beds and pillows. breakfast is good with a tasty array of tasty treats. lovely pool. actually a faultless stay, thank you!
- Very friendly-lots of useful advice on where to visit. Delicious breakfasts and very comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms. Lots of activities in the large garden to keep the children busy and a gorgeous heated swimming pool.
Super friendly owners – they make you feel at ease as soon as you arrive.
Very nice breakfast with tasty homemade jams.
Amazing views and lovely swimming pool.
Conclusion: highly recommended!
- L’Ostal en Périgord is a beautiful old house with very helpful hosts. Everything is clean and the pool is gorgeous. Everyone can feel the personality in all the details of the house. Unfortunately I became ill and we departed after only one night.
- Everything! Rooms are beautiful, Cecile and Philippe were the most attentive hosts, breakfast was absolutely delicious ….. we could go on …. a gem in a beautiful area…..
Located in Montcaret, 11 miles from Saint-Émilion, Cocoon’Ange features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. Bergerac is 21 miles from Cocoon’Ange, and Libourne is 15 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 22 miles away.
- El entorno y el alojamiento, que se nota el cariño que su dueña ha puesto en hacerlo acogedor
rien a redire de cette chambre d’hotes, nous avons été accueillis trés chaleureusement et la chambre et trés confortable.
Le petit déjeuner est quand a lui trés bon avec des produits frais et bien copieux.
le rapport qualité prix mérite bien une excellente note.
- Trato de la dueña.Buen desayuno. Habitación espaciosa.Hay cocina para uso compartido.
- Très jolie yourte confortable, qui nous a donné l’impression d’être dans un cocon et où nous avons passé une soirée merveilleuse. L’accueil de la propriétaire était très sympathique. Le panier du soir et le petit déjeuner aux produits locaux qu’elle nous a servi étaient copieux et délicieux .
- L’accueil des propriétaires . L’excellent petit déjeuner (café,croissant,fromage,cerise,fromage blanc,pain,céréales…..).
Le clos des abeilles
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le clos des abeilles is located in Ruch in the region of Aquitaine, just 27 miles from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Émilion is 11 miles from Le clos des abeilles, and Bergerac is 26 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous location among the vines, beautifully appointed house and a very comfortable bed. The wonderful hosts are hugely welcoming. For dinner we took the table d’hote option which was amazing! We loved the local food and wine and the relaxed and peaceful atmosphere was a tremendous tonic – superb!
- Our hosts were extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Everything is homemade apart from the croissants and the food was absolutely delicious and plenty of it. It is an idyllic location, very quiet and peaceful and quite charming.
Lots of space
Big comfortable bed
Big quirky bathroom and great shower
Very pleasant host – but I’m guessing that the lady of the house (who was away) usually deals with guests.
WIFI was good
- Absolutely beautiful room in the heart of the vinyards. Wonderful host and a very nice breakfast. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Absolutely wonderful accommodations and hosts. Would recommend to anyone…
Couette et Chocolat
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Couette et Chocolat is located in Les Lèches. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Émilion is 27 miles from Couette et Chocolat, and Périgueux is 21 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 14 miles away.
- Lovely apartment with loads of space for the kids. Katrina, the owner, has really made an effort to make the place cosy and homely. Wonderful pool area and pool house. Really ideal for families
- We stayed in a beautiful renovated cottage (gite) that was originally built in the 1700s. The kitchen and bathroom were fabulous. There were two bed rooms upstairs where you can see the original timber construction of the cottage. It is incredibly peaceful there. If you want a relaxing break in the French country side this is the place for you. There is a wonderful large pool that is heated to about 80F, and a beautiful pool side house to relax in. A large yard for kids to run around in, and the hosts are very generous kind people. We wish we would have booked this location for a longer time than just one week.
- This is France’s best hideaway, awesome in every way. Lovely owners, superb pool, well designed garden and services. lovely property. We will be back.
- Enchanting décor – very French but with a modern touch. Fabulous!
- A comfortable and luxurious stay with an adorable couple as hosts!
Domaine De La Mouthe
Located in Saint-Rémy, 16 miles from Saint-Émilion, Domaine De La Mouthe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergerac is 17 miles from Domaine De La Mouthe, and Libourne is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry is located in Thénac in the region of Aquitaine, just 28 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Bergerac is 10 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry, and Marmande is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The bedroom was more like a private suite. Share breakfast with other guests in the morning was social which is great when you are travelling alone. Great for networking. Serge’s breakfasts are legendary. The grape vines grow right up to the house and Serge also keeps bees for his own honey. There was every concieveable toy in the playground and the pool. Did not want for anythingl
- Comfy bed, good shower, excellent spread at breakfast (yogurt, fresh fruit, homemade jams, fresh bread, croissants, cheese, cold meats, coffee/tea, etc) and a delightful host. Quiet, rural location and excellent value.
great host taking care and giving good tips
lovely garden with heated swimming pool
overall over expectations
- Serge was extremely helpful and his wife recommended an excellent restaurant…famille moutieu
- Beautiful setting. Very quiet. The owners were lovely very helpful and nothing was to much trouble.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières is located in Saint-Antoine-de-Breuilh in the region of Aquitaine, just 14 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Bergerac is 17 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Libourne is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- This was a fantastic property – wonderful character but still all the amenities for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay – the hosts were lovely and very accommodating of anything we needed
- Beautiful old character house and very peaceful setting, pool lovely, Kiek and Mariette are fantastic hosts, very kind and helpful. Would like to return.
- Everything was perfect, the breakfast, the ladies who own and run it, lovely pool, attention to detail, charming interior. Simply a beautiful place
- A lovely and rambling ancient house -The views from the shady terrace were wonderful and the quietness was very relaxing. The pool was beautiful and an outdoor fridge was very useful.
- Very relaxing place with stunning views, gracious hosts, and an excellent breakfast. Thank you!
Top Guest Houses In Pineuilh Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pineuilh Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!