10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pierrefitte-nestalas Midi-pyrénées:
L’Auberge Italienne Titus
L’Auberge Italienne Titus is located in Pierrefitte-Nestalas, just 10 miles from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Formigal is 19 miles from L’Auberge Italienne Titus, and Pau is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The people are nice and friendly. The restaurant has good food.
It was good value and you ‘re near major cities and walks. Cauterets is only 30min drive, Argelès is 8min away.
The bedroom was clean and she came to make the bed and empty the bins everyday which was nice.
The terrace of the balcony is large you could bring the two chairs out but the baluster is not safe though It needs to be redone.
(Breakfast is €6.50if you want one.)
- Los paisajes. la ubicación del sitio y la tranquilidad.
Week-end parfait en amoureux !
Les aubergistes était très avenant et vraiment très sympathique. Nous avons passés pas mal de temps en leur compagnie et à chaque fois la bonne humeur était au rdv. Tout ce que le chef nous prépare à manger est vraiment excellent !!
EVIDEMMENT nous comptons y retourner très rapidement !
p.s : Une terrasse juste à côté des chambres nous permet de sortir fumer sans sortir de l’établissement !
- La localizacion perfecta. Cerca de cauterets lo que te permite llegar en 20 minutos pero a la vez no tienes que soportar una afluencia excesiva de gente.
Gîte La Maisonnée
Located in Sazos, 15 miles from Lourdes, Gîte La Maisonnée features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Formigal is 19 miles from Gîte La Maisonnée, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 18 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 21 miles away.
This is a perfect place for you if you are looking for a cozy, friendly place to stay in a beutiful small mountainside town that caters to cclists
and people who like outdoor activitities
But if you want more than a very simple bedroom and A/C or if you don’t like narrow windy streets, this is probanly not the place for you. Our room was warm but I was comfortable on the great mattress with top sheet etc removed
I loved it and it’s the place that my adult sons would love too.
Great (included) breakfast with the possibility of esting outside. Great option of fixed menu dinner
- Wonderful setting and perfect for our needs – beautiful paths straight from the door great for running/walking, and v.close to Luz St Saveur. Lovely hot meal in the evening.
- Friendly helpfull owners, good food, good hospitality.
- Owners lovely. Supportive and helpful. Spoke English so we managed to get by. Very helpful in regards to walking and hiking in the area. Got to watch the Euro finals which was fantastic.
- Christophe and Anne were very welcoming and helpful with things like transport for us and bikes. The gite is well set up for activity holiday makers. Food is great and varied.
- This is a perfect place for you if you are looking for a cozy, friendly place to stay in a beutiful small mountainside town that caters to cclists
Gîte Soum de l’Ase
Located in Grust, 14 miles from Lourdes, GITE SOUM DE L’ASE features a sun terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Formigal is 18 miles from GITE SOUM DE L’ASE, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 20 miles away.
The hut us charming and has lovely views down the valley. The lady who runs it was very friendly
the 3 person single bed rooms are quite small.
- Beautiful location with spectacular views. Owners very friendly and helpful. Cooked for the 5 of us a delicious evening meal. A very good continental breakfast included in our package.
- Excellent repas ( diner et petit déjeuner), généreux et frais
- Très bien accueilli. Personne très gentille de très bons conseils pour les visites.
- La localisation du gite sur le sentier GR10, le dîner copieux, fait maison et convivial
- The hut us charming and has lovely views down the valley. The lady who runs it was very friendly
La Maison d’Emmanuel
La Maison d’Emmanuel offers accommodations in Saint-Savin. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Lourdes is 8 miles from La Maison d’Emmanuel, and Formigal is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Arras-en-Lavedan, a village with an altitude of 681 metres, Chambres d’Hôtes les Gerbes is an elegant guest house with a hot tub and a large terrace with a panoramic view of the mountains.The rooms at suites at Chambres d’Hôtes les Gerbes are decorated with style and have parquet flooring as well as exposed beams. They offer a view of the garden or the moutains.The continental breakfast includes homemade jams and guests can also request a traditional meal made with local products. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available upon request.After lunch, you can read a book from the library in the lounge room, by the fireplace. Activities nearby include skiing, hiking and cycling.The property is 1.2 miles from Argelès-Gazost and a 15 to 40-minute drive from several ski resorts. Lourdes Train Station is 8.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Roulottes Montagne Pyrenees
Roulottes Montagne Pyrenees is located in Luz-Saint-Sauveur, just 16 miles from Lourdes.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Formigal is 19 miles from Roulottes Montagne Pyrenees, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 22 miles away.
- The amazing views of the pyrenees. The roulotte has hot shower with good water pressure. It has all you need from kitchen, laundry, bbq griller, to olive oil. It is comfortably warm in colder nights thanks to the 2 radiators installed.
- It was a unique experience. The place is simply beautiful. Gwenaelle is attentive to detail and helpful. The Roulotte is as beautiful as it shows in the photos, it is comfortable and you can sleep in the comfortable bed watching the stars and breathe the pure mountain air. Amenities are all in excellent condition. Luz is situated excellently close to places like Gavarnie, Lourdes and Tourmuse. I would recommend the Roulottes 100%.
- Located on a quite hill has an amazing view and 5 minutes drive to the village. Flexible and friendly owners with helpful tips and good care. The cozy roulotte is completely equiped from coffee machine till video screen. We enjoyed 3 weeks in this relaxing place, excellent to rest and enjoy the mountains.
- beautiful caravan, friendly owners, quite place with good views
- Una estancia definitivamente excelente. Mi pareja y yo nos alojamos en esta roulotte durante 4 días y fue absolutamente mágico e inolvidable. La ubicación de la roulotte es extraordinaria, un lugar tranquilo y rodeado de un paisaje maravilloso. La roulotte tiene todo el equipamiento necesario, la limpieza, el confort y los servicios son excelentes. La acogida y el trato por parte del personal es magnífico. Son personas muy agradables y entregadas, siempre a tu disposición para cualquier cosa que puedas necesitar. Seguro que repetiremos en un futuro. 100% recomendable para escapadas en pareja y en familia, tanto en verano como en invierno.
Located in Lourdes, 27 miles from Formigal, Mère Elvira features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Pau is 21 miles from Mère Elvira, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 6 miles from Mère Elvira.
- Everything shows so much attention and love (the warm welcome, smiles, very cozy and clean unit especially the bathroom, the delicious healthy home cooked food). We really enjoyed our stay. Only wished we had more time to enjoy our stay in Lourdes.
- Great family environment. I felt very safe. There is no sign that says “Mere Elvira”, but a note at the address, make sure you just ring the door and they will show you to your accommodation. Highly recommend it for a solo traveller on a budget, I felt safe and it exceeded my expectations.
- My stay could not have been more comfortable!! The hotel has beautiful historic character with all new modern amenities. It is impeccably clean and street is very quiet, close to the shrine but away from the bustle of pilgrims. Madame C. and her husband were very helpful to me. My breakfast, which I ordered the night before from Madame, was served in my room; a perfect and welcome start to a wonderful pilgrimage! There is a also a grocery around the corner and a bakery nearby on the corner of Rue du Grotto.
- The apartment was excellent; a fantastic place to stay. Roomy, well-lit, and quiet; it has a nice small kitchen and a spacious bathroom. The owners are great, and we had a wonderful stay!
- Clean comfortable with quick access to everything.
Vie d’Estive is located in Bagnères-de-Bigorre, just 11 miles from Lourdes.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Formigal is 31 miles from Vie d’Estive, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 13 miles from Vie d’Estive.
Cadre magnifique, déconnexion garantie.
À refaire avec plaisir en saison estivale.
Yan,qui était notre hôte d’accueil, est gentil, disponible, à l’écoute, souriant et jovial.
Un séjour inoubliable merci
Le chalet avec sa vue superbe sur les montagnes, sa cheminée. Le chalet possède tout le confort nécessaire en plein milieu de la montagne. Nous reviendrons aux beaux jours.
L’accès y sera plus facile ! Week end réussi!
La rencontre avec Cédric qui a été vraiment intéressante et qui transmet son amour d’un metier bien fait, dans les règles de la nature, un homme qu’on aimerait avoir comme ami.
Le chalet refait main, et la vue, très jolie.
- Dépaysement total…très bon accueil dans un cadre magnifique…dans des logements en accord avec le lieu…
- l’accueil et l’hospitalité de Cédric, la vue, le site, le logement dans son ensemble
- Cadre magnifique, déconnexion garantie.
La Cazalère is located in Campan, 13 miles from Lourdes and 16 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing.You can play pool at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. Cauterets is 17 miles from La Cazalère, and La Mongie is 7 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Our host was incredibly helpful. A mountain guide in the summer and a sports teacher / coach. Despite the language difference he sorted us out with a great restaurant nearby and then lots of advice on our ride the next day. The facilities were such that it was better than staying at home
- Patrick was a fantastic host! He has lots of local knowledge about where to eat and what to do in the region and he provides a truly incredible breakfast! The hotel is really lovely and intimate and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. We were the only guests for the evening so it felt like our own place. Loved hanging out on the balcony and watching the village go by. We are very glad we stayed here.
- La Cazalere is a house with twelve beds, catering primarily to cyclists, that our party of four was lucky enough to have all to ourselves at the end of the season in late September. Patrick is a very friendly host who was a great source of information about the region. He served excellent breakfasts each morning and, when he was unavailable one morning, his lovely parents came instead. We had a splendid time in the house and the village.
- Our host was very cheery and helpful. The breakfast was good and the room was big.
- We were welcomed by Patrick with a lovely cold beer and all the information we required for a great stay. We had the run of the house as the only guests with self-catering a possibility. Breakfast was delightful and staff very accommodating. Great spot to stay and it was a pity we didnt have longer here.
La Maison d’En O
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Maison d’En O offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bagnères-de-Bigorre, just 11 miles from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This guesthouse has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pau is 31 miles from La Maison d’En O, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly host, lovely property, individual character, great views, convenient location.
- Lovely house. Unusual decor. Lovely views from the rooms. Good value for money.
the breakfast was lovely; the room was large and spacious and the bathroom was very modern.
The property is exquisite. It is like a little retreat. The madame d’hotel was extremely kind and gracious. This is a very, very exceptional value.
- The location was wonderful very calm and peaceful the breakfast was lovely and very filling and the manager was charming and very helpful and accommodating.
– old style room but comfortable
– friendly animals – dog and cats 🙂 (for children especially fantastic!)
– buetifull garden and landscape (Pirenee)
– tasty breakfests (French style)
– very clean
– safe parking place
– in fact there is much more better place then is viewed on photos 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Pierrefitte-nestalas Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pierrefitte-Nestalas Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!