10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Piedrafita Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Piedrafita Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Piedrafita Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piedrafita Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piedrafita Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Piedrafita Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Piedrafita Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Piedrafita Galicia:
Casa García has accommodations in Piedrafita. The property features a terrace, as well as a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At Casa García, the rooms come with a closet. Every room has air conditioning and a TV, and certain rooms at Casa García have a city view. At Casa García each room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Casa García, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- The room was clean and the staff were pleasant. It was close to O Cebreiro and we got a taxi there for 10euros – expensive for such a short distance.
A small hotel, two rooms above a restaurant, Family.
We got 100% service. None of us could be Spanish but with a mobile translator and a little body language was solved everything. We had a delicious dinner with fine wines and Cava. Thanks for a pleasant stay.
- Nada especial…la señora me cobró y tengo una duda. No me cobraron ustedes antes? La habitación muy sencilla y los colchones fatal…el desayuno bien
- Ottima la pulizia della stanza, la posizione e la colazione. Il personale é stato gentilissimo e cordiale. La consiglio a tutti!
- La dueña del alojamiento nos acogió como si fueramos de su propia familia, c.on mucha amabilidad y simpatía
As Miguiñas do Cebreiro
As Miguiñas do Cebreiro is located in Piedrafita. It offers classic-style rooms with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.These rooms feature parquet floors and a sofa. WiFi is free in some rooms.Las Médulas Roman Mines are a 40-minute drive away.
- A most beautiful property just off the Camino. They will provide pick up and drop off to O Cebreiro for pilgrims. Rooms were gorgeous and breakfast was delicious. Amazing and friendly service from Manu. One of our favourite stops on the Camino.
- Great welcome from the host. Rooms very comfortable and bathroom spacious with shower with copious hot water. Breakfast also very good
- Everything was done nicely and well. The room, the balcony, common kitchen, wi-fi, breakfast etc. Manu was extremely helpful and will drive you back to OCebriero and the Camino next day.
- We loved the amount of space, the incredible shower jets, the ride from O’Cebreiro at the end of a long hike and ride back in the morning. If you are walking the Camino and want to treat yourself then this is a great spot to do so. Such a friendly and welcoming staff!!! Thank you for providing one of our favorite places to stay during our Camino.
- Lovely welcoming couple who have a fabulous place with a bedroom lounge area and sun soaked balcony. They couldn’t do enough to help.
Set in extensive grounds, Casa Polín is a guest house located in Cebreiro, Las Herrerías, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Free WiFi access is available.Featuring rustic décor, each room has TV, views and a private or a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.At Casa Polín you will find a terrace and a bar. The onsite restaurant serves regional homemade dishes.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. A washing machine and a dryer are available.Ponferrada is 31 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Great location right on the Camino on the far side of Herrerias. The host was super friendly and helpful when checking us in. The restaurant offered a standard pilgrim meal for a good price.
- Really really nice room, lovely view of the fields and river out the back. Great shower etc and nice welcome. WiFi was good. Didn’t seem to be breakfast in the morning but there was plenty just short walk down the road. Laundry service was €4, hung on the line and everything for us and smelt lovely. Would recommend
- Loved Casa Polin! Staff was wonderful. Wish I was there now instead of where I am now!!
- Staff friendly and helpful. Good lunchtime menu. Room really clean overlooking the river. Ensuite bathroom really clean. A washing machine was there for our use and a line to hang clothes. A very restful stay along our Camino!
- The comunal pilgrim meal was awesome. Great company with other pilgrims and they prepared vegetarian (even vegan) options for my daughter and I.
Providing free WiFi, Pension-Albergue Lemos is located in Tríacastela. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was adequate. Staff were lovely. Beautiful Pension convenient to town. Right on the Camino. Triacastela one of the loveliest towns on whole Camino!
- Best bed I’ve had on the Camino. Clean, peaceful, modern.
- Right on the Camino. Clean, receptionist spoke English, very nice place to stay. Wash and dryer. They offer breakfast in the morning but the receptionist recommended Esther’s Cafe next door for dinner and it was fabulous!!!
- Accommodation right on camino. Lovely big airy room. I found WiFi excellent. Good breakfast available from early -juice coffee and toast – enough to get you started on camino.
- Fairly new, very clean, laundry machine, elevator.
Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio
Located in Padornelo, Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Lugo is 30 miles from Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio.
- That the hostal is right on the Camino. Dinner was excellent.
- Having a bed and something to eat after a hard day walking the Camino.
- Convenient Camino location, spacious room, simple, tasty dinner, ample breakfast, pleasant staff and helpful, if eccentric, manager who gave medicine and hot drinks to one in our group with bad cough.
- Not much – any port in a storm. Andrea on reception did her best
- Very local place not very robust and touristic the town contains 2 houses
Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua
Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua is located in Las Herrerías and features a garden. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or relax in the bar.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua.Ponferrada is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Manzaneda is 28 miles from the property.
- I love everything on the place!! It was a very modern place and super clean and fresh!!! Maria and her mother are very welcoming and super nice!!! I highly recommend this place!!!
- Brand new or newly renovated. Everything is clean and comfortable! Food was good. Laundry service very much appreciated.
- Very new and well designed hotel. The restaurant was just great. They served interesting snacks with the drinks. Breakfast included eggs!!! Not just toast. Great place!
- Easy to get to–right along the Camino. The property is fairly new and so are the beds, linen and bathroom fittings. All this in a quiet, rural setting that guarantees a restful stay. A big plus is a bar and eatery underneath where we had our meals at reasonable cost. Maria, who lives there with her parents, was both receptionist and cook and did a great job of both.
- Great staff, great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Great food (dinner and breakfast). Highly recommended for a Camino stop! Loved it.
One of our best sellers in Tríacastela! Casa Olga provides rooms in Tríacastela. With a garden, the property also has a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views. Guest rooms include a closet.Lugo is 24 miles from Casa Olga, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Olga is a very very sweet lady! She was so nice and accommodating!!
- Very clean room, with extra blankets. Excellent attention to details for the comfort of the guests.
- We got great welcome and shown where to hang out our washing. The offer of a cold beer was also very much appreciated. Finally i want to thank the team there for getting our forgotten luggage to us. Brendan
- Quite peaceful and happy place. The hostess new what I needed without me asking for hairdryer she gave me one too use. Fablouse.
- My room was very nice and clean and so was my bathroom. Olga is a great host. She does not speak English but we managed to communicate just fine.
Featuring rooms with balconies and views of the El Bierzo Mountains, Hostal Camynos is located in the countryside outside the village of Ambasmestas. This charming guest house organizes a range of outdoor activities.Hostal Camynos is set in a former school house with slate and wood features, and each of its heated room has attractive décor with wooden floors. All accommodations features a flat-screen TV, a kettle, and tea and coffee making facilities.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at the restaurant, which serves a selection of Leonese dishes for dinner. There is also a comfortable lounge area with a fireplace and views of the surrounding hills.Ponferrada and Lugo can be reached within 50 minutes by car.
- Beautifully renovated stone building. We could hear the river from our bed at night. Really lovely and helpful host who also cooked the best meal we’ve eaten on the Camino.
- Owner Xavier really showed that he loves what he does. A very genuine host. I had a very comfortable stay. Much needed break from the rainy camino. My room in this restored historical building was large and had a great shower. Menu is interesting and a welcome change from the pilgrims menu.
- Un Hostal precioso. La atencion maravillosa y el entorno incomparable
- Everything was perfect. Quiet peaceful room with balcony. Very clean – immaculate and beautiful touches that make a huge difference especially when on the Camino. The host was so welcoming and provided a lovely dinner and warm atmosphere in the common area. I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely return. Thank you!
- We really enjoyed our stay here even for one night. The owner(s) were charming hosts and would do anything for us. This is a very small village and only 2 places to stay. This lodging has a small bar and restaurant and the food is very good. All rooms have a separate bath. Room was clean with nice shower. There is really not much to do in this village but people are very nice. Very good dinner and breakfast.
Hostal El Peregrino
Hostal El Peregrino is set in La Portela de Valcarce, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 650 feet from the A6 Motorway. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.El Peregrino offers rooms and dorms with heating and either a private or shared bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional local cuisine. Vegetarian and special dietary menus are available upon request.Villafranca del Bierzo is 7.5 mi away and Cacabelos is 20 minutes’ drive from the Peregrino. Ponferrada can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Nice staff, laundry service, pilgrim’s dinner was good, convenient to Camino.
- Very comfortable and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful (and spoke English!) Great location on the Camino.
The feeling of being welcomed. There’s a saying that going to church won’t make you a good person anymore than walking into a garage makes you car. Likewise, running a hotel doesn’t make you service oriented. But the way I was treated here, from the welcome to getting clothes washed to dinner– Sonia and others demonstrated what hospitality is about. When you’re walking miles a day, tired every time you arrive somewhere, this is a big deal.
I had a nice view from my room, the sound of a river bubbling up through my window. The homemade dinner I enjoyed was one of the best I’ve had over the past month. Even focused as I am on reaching Santiago, it was a struggle leaving in the morning. Just a great experience.
- The welcome and service we received was second to none.
- Personal muy amable y servicial. Cama muy cómoda y habitación confortable.
Hostal Restaurante Méndez
Overlooking the River Valcarce, 1,650 feet from the center of Medieval Villafranca del Bierzo, Hostal Restaurante Méndez is on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Country-style heated rooms feature a satellite TV. All have a private bathroom and some have a balcony.Breakfast is available in Hostal Méndez’s restaurant. Packed lunches are available and there is also a bar.A laundry service is offered at Hostal Restaurante Méndez. There is easy access to the A6 Motorway and Ponferrada is 16 mi away.
- Good location with lovely clean room and shower. Nice restaurant
- This property was right on the Camino trail, good food, nice room with good bathroom. All you need after a day on the Camino
- Good Hotel in a good location. Good Restaurant with good Menu and Breakfast. I always stay here. On the Pilgrim Road.
- Check in was brilliant- the lady was efficient and welcoming. Our room was a good size and very clean with a little balcony. The bathroom particularly was excellent – brand new with a brilliant power shower.
- The staff were friendly a good experience. Hotel right on the camino
Top Guest Houses In Piedrafita Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Piedrafita Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Piedrafita Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Piedrafita Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!