10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pico de Viento Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pico de Viento Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pico De Viento Gran Canaria:
Hotel Rural Las Longueras
This colonial style house is situated in the heart of Agaete valley, in the middle of an orange, mango and papaya tree plantation.This is a large mansion dating from the end of the 19th century and has been refurbished to accommodate a new style of tourism. The hotel has been lovingly decorated with wood combined with cheerful fabric and with a range of colors and a collection of antique pieces that fill the hallways and bedrooms.This is a place that oozes harmony and with charming grounds populated by hundred year old trees and a swimming pool surrounded by palm trees.
- A beautiful location and excellent for walks from the hotel.
- Beautiful location surrounded by orange groves. The view from the outside breakfast terrace was amazing. Excellent breakfasts. Large cool bedroom furnished with antiques. Located in a quiet part of the island with lots to see. Car essential.
- Beautiful old house that breathes history – in a fascinating landscape! Staff is nice and very friendly.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Lourdes, the manageress
Excellent breakfast on the the terrace
Good value dinner with guests seated at 2 communal round tables: great conversations with other guests from other nationalities.
Very quiet location. Nice grounds.
- Really comfortable firm bed, good breakfast with a lot of home produce and wonderful setting. Good for relaxing and walking.
Refugio El Hornillo
Located 40´minutes driving from San Pedro, Refugio El Hornillo provides a terrace and on-site dining in El Hornillo. The accommodations features a tour desk and free WiFi.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a terrace. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while certain rooms at Refugio El Hornillo also have a patio.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Pedro, like hiking.Playa del Ingles is 22 mi from Refugio El Hornillo, while Maspalomas is 22 mi from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 19 mi away.
- We were completely satisfied in this accommodation which offers the comfort and service of a hotel and the charm of a mountain hut. The host has always been courteous and the breakfast times are based on the guests if you want to go on a hiking tour earlier. As a former hiking tour guide, he knows the best hiking trails on the island and is happy to help you plan a tour. The prices for drinks and food are surprisingly low.
- Beautyful location! The owner is very friendly and can give every information about the Island and things to do
-Delicious breakfast and dinner
-Manager has great advice for hiking trips
- An absolutely amazing location in a lovely mountain valley. The hosts were absolutely great and the dinner they cooked was just perfect! Thank you very much!
Localisation is just incredible for all mountains hikes.
Beautiful views from hostel, really nice quiet and peaceful pace all day long.
If you tired of busy places and love hiking, mountain roads that place is for you.
Knowledgeable stuff, fantastic food and nice atmosphere where people share amazing stories near fireplace.
Strongly recommended for mountains lovers.
Guesthouse San Amaro
Located in Gáldar, 1,500 feet from Cueva Pintada Museum, Guesthouse San Amaro has express check-in and check-out and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Guests can enjoy city views.Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Guesthouse San Amaro provides some accommodations that include a patio, and each room has a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Gran Canaria Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- This was my first experience with a shared apartment and it was good. Nice apartment with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, conveniently located within walking distance from the city center, 2 minutes walk from the nearest bus stop and 5 minutes from the bus station.
- Friendly host. We had large room right next to kitchen. Everything was clean.
- El anfitrión, la comodidad de la cama y la relación calidad/precio.
- En el mismo pueblo de Gáldar, muy bien comunicado desde diferentes puntos con guagua. La habitación era muy confortable y acogedora, con llave para poder cerrarla. Las zonas comunes muy espaciosas y limpias. Según llegue el propietario fue muy puntual y me solucionó las dudas que podía tener acerca de que visitar o la playa.
- Mi è piaciuta l’affabilità del personale (Frank, in particolare), l’ubicazione dell’appartamento ed il silenzio.
Villa Deportiva Gáldar
Villa Deportiva Gáldar is located in Gáldar, 15 minutes’ drive from northern Gran Canaria’s Sardina Beach. This sports complex offers padel courts and a gym.The rooms at Villa Deportiva Gáldar feature simple décor and tiled floors. Each one comes with free WiFi. All rooms have a private bathroom.You can drive to Las Palmas in around 25 minutes from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
The room we have stayed in was pretty big and clean but for a cheap price, it was an OK place to stay in for 1 night.
It was great to have plenty of parking space on site, however, all the single-way street made it a bit of a nightmare to navigate in the area as even google maps didn’t seem to be up-to-date in the streets.
- The room/bathroom has been cleaned every day. It was quiet,tidy and simple accommodation. Cheaper version of the hotel room. There is a gym and outdoor swimming pool to use for the quests. There is a small restaurant in the building.
- Wow, Good customer care,clean and quiet,place,close to a beach, loved it. fantastic. Nice gym.
piscine , Zumba
lovely girl at reception. very helpful
- Welcoming staff, good explanations on the hotel and surrounding sightseeing areas. Good size rooms, beds, bathroom. Wifi worked.
- The room we have stayed in was pretty big and clean but for a cheap price, it was an OK place to stay in for 1 night.
Featuring free Wi-Fi access throughout and a 24-hour front desk, Casa Luna offers rooms in Agaete, a 15-minute walk from Puerto de las Nieves. The area is famous for its natural pools and rocky beaches.Each room has its own distinctive décor, and the private bathroom comes with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.From Casa Luna, guests can easily reach Tenerife from Puerto de la Nieves, which has daily connections with the island. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is a 30-minute drive from the property.
I already knew the place and I was very happy to visit again. The house is still full of charm and very nicely decorated. The village is very authentic and quiet but with bars and restaurants too ( Casa Pepe or the cafe in front of the post-office for instance). The harbour is not far either and the promenade along the sea is a great one.
We enjoyed the terrace as well.
I fall in love with the kittens too, so sweet and cute!
- the colourful house and cats. Monique is friendly and helpful too!
- 2nd time I’ve stayed here. Lovely building, stylish, functional and in nice little town/village.
- Upon our arrival, we got the option to choose between the room we booked (double bedroom with external bathroom) or a bigger one upstairs next to the terrace (for the difference of 10 EUR a night). We chose the second one and we made the right choice. The room was delightfully arranged (perhaps the only disadvantage was seperate beds (I was here with my fiancé) but I understand this can vary depending on the person you are in Agaete with). The terrace had beautiful view and the city of Agaete and nearby Puerto de las Nieves is just wonderful. The host (Monica) was also very friendly and understandable. Overall, thank you for a lovely stay. 🙂
- We had a great room with bathroom, next to the terrace, very comfortable, clean and homey. The area for us was the best one on the entire island, if you are looking for enjoying nature and peace.
- I already knew the place and I was very happy to visit again. The house is still full of charm and very nicely decorated. The village is very authentic and quiet but with bars and restaurants too ( Casa Pepe or the cafe in front of the post-office for instance). The harbour is not far either and the promenade along the sea is a great one.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Agaete, El Pariente provides accommodations with private terraces. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. El Pariente has some accommodations with mountain views, and the rooms come with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Maspalomas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I had the entire place to myself, which was amazing. It was nice to climb up to the terrace at night. Decent wifi. Easy to check in and out.
Tupperwares in kitchen (we could bring salad with us in the mountain)
- La ubicación. La atención. Nos permitieron permanecer más tiempo del indicado en la hora de salida.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la comodidad de los colchones y, sobretodo, la terraza.
- Nous n’y avons passé qu’une nuit. Arrivés plus tôt que prévu, nous avons appelé par tél la personne responsable qui est arrivée très vite. Très aimable. Tout était propre, la cuisine parfaitement équipée.
Soledad Big Waves
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Soledad Big Waves features a garden and a terrace in Moya. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has a playground and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at Soledad Big Waves also have a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Playa del Ingles is 26 miles from Soledad Big Waves. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Arucas, Royal vaiolet features a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from Royal vaiolet. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Santana Segura
Casa Santana Segura is located within the natural setting of Tejeda. Free WiFi access is available.The air-conditioned house has a full kitchen and a lounge with sofas and TV. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view. Rooms have a private bathroom.At Casa Santana Segura you will find a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Guests can find the Museum of Medicinal Plants, the Ethnographic Museum and the Town’s Sports Center 650 feet away. The area also has several restaurants and bars.The property offers free parkingand is located a 40-minute drive from the beach, and 50 minutes from Gran Canaria Airport by car.
- Very nice and helpful owner. A super-equipped house, ideal for a longer stay for a couple. Despite the low temperatures outside, the owner provided warmth and comfort in the cottage. House is located in the center of the village, close to restaurants, with a beautiful view of the mountains. It provides rest in quiet and peace. The owner gave us for welcome homemade products, in addition a nice gesture was to leave every morning, fresh bread on a lemon tree. We recommend!
- Alicia was very nice and welcoming. The house had everything we needed and fresh bread in the morning was a nice addition to our stay. Lovely and cosy place, I would definitely come back!
- Perfect for our family with 2 young children. The attention to detail and Alicia’s hospitality were amazing. Thank you for such a comfortable and enjoyable stay!
- Alicia was fabulous, her hospitality was excellent , we loved our stay in her beautiful cottage it had everything you could possibly want
Alicia and her son were very friendly and helpful.
We loved the views from our patio and especially the beautiful sunsets.
We were given fresh bread every morning as well as delicious cheese and tomato jam.
Everything you needed for a self catering holiday was provided, as well as luxuries like dressing gowns!!
Hotel Rural Fonda de la Tea
This old inn house from the 19th century boasts great views of Tejeda and its landscape, the Biosphere Reserve of Gran Canaria.After a long period of renovation this has been converted into a spectacular rural hotel; a harmonious combination of traditional Canarian architectural elements and careful and tasteful decoration. There is a traditional Canarian patio that preserves a flavor of the old, with water and shade that create serenity. The rooms are comfortable, with the latest technologies installed and also views of the Cuenca de Tejeda.Tejeda is an ideal place for lovers of nature and cultural traditions; all this in a cozy and stylish hotel.
- Very conveniently located with lovely views around.
Like others we stayed here because the Parador was closed due to fire damage. With the benefit of hindsight this was probably the better option, if like us you prefer to eat out and drink in a bar other than the hotel one is staying in. Although only approx 4 miles away, we would not have wanted to drive the very windy narrow roads at night. the weather was significant;y better too, being further down the hill.
- Wonderful view from the hotel, and the efficient heating in the room (needed at this altitude and time of year)
- Eva, who welcomed us, was charming, warm and friendly. We had a nice room adjacent to the terrace (sadly no sun while we were there). Appreciated the bath after a days’ walking. The hotel’s sister restaurant (about 200m away) was very good.
- A lovely view from the large shared terrace in front of the room. Well located for exploring the area. Nice village.
Top Guest Houses In Pico De Viento Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pico de Viento Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!