10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pi Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pi Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pi Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pi Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pi Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pi Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pi Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pi Catalonia:
La Calma de Bellver
Set in a restored medieval building, La Calma offers stylish décor and free Wi-Fi. Located in Bellver de la Cerdanya’s historic square, this cozy guest house features a dining room and terrace.Each heated room at La Calma has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer impressive views of the Sierra de Cadí Mountains.Home-made dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in La Calma’s rustic-style dining room. There is also a bar and a lounge area with a TV, DVD player and projector for guests to enjoy films.Tossa Plana de Lles –Puigpedrós Nature Rerserve is 12 mi from the guest house and Cadi-Moixero Nature Reserve is 31 mi away. You can go skiing, cycling and hiking in the surrounding countryside, as well as mushroom picking or visiting thermal baths. Puigcerda is a 20-minute drive away.
- Super nice decoration, owner very kind and flexible and an amazing spot
- The picturesque location and cozy décor as well as the landlady, who did her utmost to help.
El Hostal esta muy céntrico justos en la plaza del pueblo. Hab. limpia. Decoración todo restaurada pero con gracia. Cama cómoda.
Desayuno correcto, 10€.
- Lo único que salva ese hotel es su ubicación. La habitación, era un sin fin de despropósitos. El precio de la cena (no lo teníamos incluido en la reserva) fue excesivo. Un hotel que no recomendaré.
la amabilidad de la propietaria “Maribel”
la situación del alojamiento
One of our top picks in Puigcerdà.Located in the center of Puigcerdà, Fonda Cerdanya offers a cozy lounge and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. La Molina and Masella Ski Resorts are both within a 20-minute drive.Each functional room at the Fonda Cerdanya is individually decorated and offers heating and a private bathroom. A hairdryer and iron are available from reception on request.Free hot beverages and snacks are offered, and a Nespresso Coffee Machine is available for guests.The Fonda is located in the Cerdanya region of the Catalan Pyrenees, on the border with France. The charming town of Puicerdà is pedestrianized and offers a wide range of small shops, bars and restaurants.
- A hidden gem in an excellent location but perhaps not to everyone’s taste. It’s basic, don’t expect the Ritz. However, it has immense character and charm. The reception we received was exceptional and couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful, Even provided a guided tour of the locality, including where the best place were to eat. A hotel to remember and return to. Great!
Excellent reception and service – I will be back just for that when I am around again next time
Small but cozy rooms that do not lack charm
Self-service dining room with tables, cutlery, microwave etc. and free of charge coffee, tea and little snacks
- It’s an older hostel/ hotel in the old part of the city, a bit shabby and a bit quaint. My room was very clean and comfortable though. The best part: the proprietor personally took me on a walking tour of the area, commented on the restaurants and told me interesting and fun things about the city. I’d stay here again.
- The location is fantastic. Conrad, the manager, was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very clean and we were provided with plenty of clean towels daily.
Very comfortable Hostel.
The owner is so hostile and welcoming. It was pleasure meeting him.
I really felt like home.
Hotel is clean and nice.
Good WiFi. At the middle of old center. All around some cafes and shops.
Hostal Les Fonts
Surrounded by countryside and offering a picturesque setting, this beautiful, rustic-style guest house is located in Castellar de n’Hug. It features a seasonal indoor pool as well as a restaurant.Offering fantastic views, rooms at Hostal Les Fonts have wooden beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each of them has cable TV, safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan dishes. There is also a shop where you will find local products such as cheese, honey or a wide selection of sausages.Hostal Les Fonts has a chapel where family events can be held. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hostal Les Fonts is 10 minutes’ drive from La Pobla de Lillet. Ribes de Freser or La Molina can be reached in about 50 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- das Zimmer war riesig und sauber, Frühstück konnte besprochen werden.
- La ubicación es buena, estás en plena naturaleza y a un paseo de las fuentes del Llobregat
- El personal de l’hostal és molt amable. Molt bona relació preu-qualitat del sopar. Molta tranquil.litat a les habitacions.
La atención, amabilidad, trato y “saber hacer” de los dueños del hostal.
Es importante como lugar turístico apto para pasar unos días a personas con problemas de movilidad, ya que las instalaciones estan adaptadas.
La comida muy buena.
- L’atenció i el tracte per part del personal, el menjar abundant i deliciós, l’entorn, la neteja… No hi trobo cap pega, recomano aquest hotel si voleu tranquil·litat i gaudir de la natura.
Featuring a restaurant, bar and free Wi-Fi, Fonda Domingo guest house is located in Lles de Cerdanya, just a few feet from Lles de Cerdanya Ski Station.The guest house offers heated double rooms, some with a private bathroom with shower and some with shared bathroom. Some rooms have a TV. The ground floor is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Fonda Domingo’s restaurant offers a fusion of traditional Catalan cuisine and modern cooking techniques. There is also a communal room with books, children’s games, films and board games. Ski storage is possible at the property.Fonda Domingo is 9.3 mi from Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve and 3.1 mi from Aranser Ski Station. Andorra la Vella is a one-hour drive from the property.
- The room is enough for rest but the cuisine is amazing. The restaurant is one of the best I’ve ever eaten. Highly recommended!
- Helpful staff , great village location with bars, the restaurant food
- Zimmer waren sauber und entsprachen unserer Erwartung (Preis-Leistung gut). Hervorzuheben ist das leckere Menu am Abend mit einem sehr guten Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Sehr freundliches Personal.
- El menjar és el millor sens dubte. Relació qualitat preu molt bona.
- Tota la seva gastronomia, l’amabilitat, i el bon tracte amb els clients.
Dating from 1947, Fonda Matía lies in the heart of the Cerdanya Region. It has its own pool, and offers spectacular views of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park and Cadí Mountains.All of the rooms at the Fonda Matía come with central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some also feature a private balcony and views of the town of Bellver de Cerdanya and the Natural Park.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas at the Fonda. A restaurant, a bar-café, a living room with fireplace, a terrace and spacious gardens can all be found on site.The Fonda Matía is set in the valley between Spain’s border with Andorra and France. There is easy access by car to La Seu d’Urgell and Puigcerdá.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
- La cama muy cómoda. Y sobre todo el entorno del hotel, la sierra del Cadí. El pueblo donde está ubicado, Merece la pena una visita. La comida ofrecida en su restaurante excelente.
- La situación, vistas desde la habitación y el personal de la recepción
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Fonda Ca l’Abel
Set within the Catalan Pyrenees, Fonda Ca l’Abel is located in Lles de Cerdanya, 4.3 mi from Lles de Cerdanya Ski slopes. The guest house offers a bar-restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included, as well as the room daily cleaning. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property can provide information about activities in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking. Free private parking is available.La Seu d’Urgell is 19 mi from the property, while Andorra can be reached in 45 minutes by car. The Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.
- The food was lovely and plentiful- cooked to order and using fresh ingredients. Breakfast was a little samey and not very inspiring but was adequate. The staff were very friendly and helpful
- Beautiful place in the mountains, quiet and comfortable.
- Owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. Felt like home. Great views from the rooms and the dining room.
- The location is wonderful,.. A great little village surrounded by spectacular scenery…& a fab little bar just up the road from here. We didn’t get to eat in the restaurant because it was Sun evening but had breakfast there in the morning,….it is on the 1st floor & looks out onto the most amazing view of the mountains &surrounding scenery. The owner didn’t speak much English but it didn’t matter,…he was a lovely, kind & friendly chap. The room & ensuite were of a good size,…smart & clean with a gr8 view! We were travelling on two motorbikes & were able to park them around the back of the hotel, out of the way. I loved this place & would definitely stay again,… the beautiful weather helped ofcourse but wow, what a fab location….& not forgetting great value for money!
- Es un sitio agradable y el dueño muy atento. El servicio bien. La habitación que nos tocó (estaba todo lleno) no cumplió mis espectativas.
Offering a picturesque setting at 4.8 feet’ altitute, this charming guest house is located in Éller, 5.6 mi from Bellver de la Cerdanya. Hostal D´Éller features an à la carte restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Hostal D’Éller offers rustic-style rooms and a studio. All of them come with a private bathroom and and the studio includes a kitchenette.Outside the property there is an outdoor terrace, children’s playground, and a garden. The restaurant specializes in traditional organic dishes of the area.Outdoor activities including horse riding, cycling and hiking can be practiced nearby. Puigcerdà is 12 mi away and la Seu d’Urgell is 35 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Andorra is 31 mi away.
- This is simply a wonderful place to stay in the heart of the Cerdenya with truly welcoming hosts – superb for walking, relaxing and home cooked food
- L’Hostal es troba en un lloc ideal per desconnectar i perdre’s uns quants dies. Tant la comoditat del llit com les vistes des de l’habitació son fantàstiques i el fet que hi hagi poques habitacions encara li dona més encant a l’allotjament. Els esmorzars i els sopars també boníssims i abundants. Tracte fantàstic tant de la Núria com d’en Joan.
- Un lugar para desconectar, una vistas magnificas , perfecto para los que nos gusta el senderismo, la comida muy buena y todo casero, tanto Nuria como su marido muy serviciales y atentos.
- Por un problema de tráfico llegamos tarde al hostal, y allí nos estaba esperando Nuria con una sonrisa y la cena preparada. El Hostal D’Éller es sin duda un sitio de trato espectacular ideal para relajarse y dejarse llevar por el sonido del silencio y el aroma de las chimeneas del pueblo. Superó altamente nuestras expectativas y lo recomendamos en gran medida. Seguro que volveremos con las familias completas o nuestros amigos.
- La comida exquisita y los productos naturalees y caseros.
Hostal Pas De La Pera
Located in Aransá, Hostal Pas De La Pera provides a terrace, shared lounge and bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms include a desk.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around HOSTAL PAS DE LA PERA, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Andorra la Vella is 10 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Santuari de Paller
Hostal Santuari de Paller is located 1.4 mi from Bagá, in the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Set in beautiful, peaceful surroundings, this property has its own Baroque church complete with Neoclassical paintings.The rooms at Hostal Santuari de Paller feature simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The property has a country-style restaurant with a fireplace, serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.There are many hiking routes near Hostal Santuari de Paller, such us Camí dels Bons Homes route. The area is ideal for bird watching and nature photography. You can hire ski equipment on site.
- The breakfast was amazing! The nature trail near the facility was lovely and easily accessible. Also, the location was easy to find, and there were great signs!
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
Unfortunately this was just a stopover to break up a long journey but we wish we could have stayed longer. The hostal is in a beautiful wooded valley surrounded by dramatic scenery and a perfect base for exploring by foot.
My wife and daughter are both Coeliac which we had advised the owners before our arrival. They couldn’t have been more accommodating to ensure they ate well (they had gluten free pasta and bread). The food was fantastic value for money, we didn’t realise the wine was included!
Basic accommodation but we had a spacious family room with comfy beds and a good shower.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
Cal Baridà in Cava features barbecue facilities and a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms at Cal Baridà come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Cal Baridà provides certain rooms that include mountain views, and every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath. Guest rooms feature a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Cal Baridà.Andorra la Vella is 13 miles from Cal Baridà.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pi Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pi Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pi Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pi Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!