10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Phayayen Saraburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Phayayen Saraburi Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Phayayen Saraburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Phayayen Saraburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Phayayen Saraburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Phayayen Saraburi Province:
Baan Pordee Homestay
Located in Phayayen, 15 miles from Pak Chong, Baan Pordee Homestay features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 28 miles from Baan Pordee Homestay, and Sara Buri is 21 miles from the property.
- I checked in at late nite but the staff (P’A) was very nice and helpful. Very recommend!
- The staff was very welcoming and helpful during our one night stay. We picked this place because it was near the PB valley winery so the location was perfect for what we were looking to do. They provided a great breakfast and helped us get to and from the winery. They spoke little English but we used google translate and the small bits of Thai that I know to communicate and it was amazing! Definitely recommend and would stay there again. 🙂
The staff are very nice!
They all greet guest properly with welcomed smile
- Stuffs are nice. Even they don’t know English, they will try to use Google to translate.
- The staffs here are very polite and nice, even though they don’t understand English but they did their best to serve us… double room is spacious… Location is fine … Breakfast is good..
GranMonte Guest House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, GranMonte Guest House is located in Phayayen, just 14 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Nakhon Nayok is 26 miles from GranMonte Guest House, and Sara Buri is 24 miles away.
- Excellent 10/10. Location and the estate are stunning, restaurant and staff first class, accommodation better than any 4* Bangkok hotel. Highly recommended.
- Location. Friendly staff and owners. Looking over the vineyard. Peace and quiet. fresh air.
- Fabulous view of the vineyard and mountains from the room with fresh clean air throughout the area. Bicycle was provided free of charge for usage at any time through out the stay. Breathtaking ambience while dinning at their restaurant and absolutely personalized and friendly staffs taking heed to every detail of your needs.
Very quiet except for neighbour in guesthouse.
No winetasting menu available without taking the tour.
- The staff were great. We were lucky to be there during harvest season and were invited to join and experience harvesting the grapes.. back breaking work!
The Best Cliff Resort & Camp
The Best Cliff Resort & Camp offers accommodations in Phayayen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Pak Chong is 14 miles from The Best Cliff Resort & Camp, and Sara Buri is 23 miles from the property.
- i like the hospitality by the owner always smile. the room is comfortable and spacious as expected. Outside of the room have comfortable balcony which we can spend our leisure time.
- Nice location and very helpful staff. Room were very nice and location was brilliant. Staff altered our booking so that rooms were opposite each other. We did not use the restaurant on site, we traveled to a nearby twin and ate there.
- ห้องพัก บรรยากาศดี เงียบสงบส่วนตัวดี พนักงานดีทุกคน โดยรวมๆแล้วดี
- ชอบสถานที่ๆ ดูแปลกดี เด็กๆ มีจักรยานขี่ พนักงานน่ารัก
- อาหารเช้าพอใช้ได้ พนักงานที่มีอาวุโสบริการได้ดี ประทับใจมาก เอาใจใส่ และเป็นกันเอง
One of our best sellers in Mu Si! Located in Mu Si in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, 2.3 miles from Palio Khao Yai, Thanalagoon Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Is a beautiful place, really get relax in this hotel
- That great! I like this resort so much!!!! either the view and environment is so great! I can stay there whole day.
Nice place to stay during your visit to Khao Yai national park.
But you need your own car or rental car to reach there.
GPS exactly guide you on how to reach there. Very friendly staff and great thai hospitality. Good English speaking staff/owner. Food quality was great, even great for vegetarians.
- amazing location. real hospitality. feel like home!
- บรรยากาศดีมาก พนักงานต้อนรับดี บ่อน้ำสวยมาก อาหารเช้าข้าวต้ม หมูทอด หมูยออร่อยมาก มีเครื่องเล่นเยอะดี จักรยานก็มี และมีน้องหมาเป็นบอดี้การ์ดตลอด^^ เงียบสงบ เหมือนเหมาโรงแรมไว้เลย555 ที่พักอาจจะเก่าไปตามกาลเวลาแต่ก็ไม่ใช่ปัญหา เพราะจ่ายแค่นี้ได้บรรยากาศและวิวแบบนี้ก็คุ้มมาก โอกาสหน้าจะพาครอบครัวมาอีก^^
Phachuanchom Resort Khaoyai
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Phachuanchom Resort Khaoyai offers accommodations in Mu Si. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- Big room. Very clean. Staff very helpful and nice.
- Lovely location and pleasantly landscaped, I especially liked the pool area. Staff didn’t speak much English but were friendly and helpful. They lent me a bike and arranged a driver
- รีสอร์ทไม่ใหญ่มาก แต่มีสนามหญ้าและสระว่ายน้ำให้เล่น มีต้นไม้ใหญ่ให้ร่มเงาทุกห้องทำให้ห้องพักเย็นไปด้วย จัดสัดส่วนบ้านพักได้ดีไม่รบกวนกัน แอร์เย็นดีทำงานเงียบ
No.17 @ Khaoyai
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, No.17 @ Khaoyai is located in Mu Si, just 1.9 miles from Palio Khao Yai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.
- The staff was very helpful and provided us with tips on how to get to the National park. The room as really big, so was the bathroom and the hot shower was amazing. We got free drinks in the fridge which was a great touch.
- I got into an accident and the owners brought me to the hospital late at night! In addition to that she also served me breakfast seeing that I’m injured. And when I didn’t come back due to a heavy rain, she even offered to give me a ride back!
– Clean and comfortable room
– Fast wifi
– Parking on site
- The owner and her family are so great. They helps me a lot to arrange motorbikes. In last holiday, my group needed to rent 4 motorbikes for travelling around. Suddenly, one of 4 motorbikes was broken down at 9:00pm. I phoned the owner to get help. She solved the problem quickly and kept saying sorry. Moreover, the owner and her dad helped to take us from hotel to Pak Chong Bus Station in the last day. Excellent service!
Close to the park.
Staff very friendly.
Better Weather Homestay
Better Weather Homestay is located in Pak Chong, 15 miles from Muaklek and 10 miles from Mu Si. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- Grounds are nicely landscaped, the porch is a nice place to spend the afternoon. Breakfast was also a bonus each morning. Easy to find using google maps and close to Khao Yai if you have a car.
- We can find all the things that we need in the room. Hairdryer is provided. The bed is very comfortable with 2 pillows n a cushion. The air conditioner n heater are superb. The owner himself is very friendly. He helps us to arrange our 1 day tour itinerary with our driver as our driver speaks a little English only. Breakfast, although simple, is provided free of charge. The room n toilet are very clean.
- Located at strategic area, clean and staff are friendly
- The resort has a super beautiful location and it looks and feels very homey. The owner and his family are absolutely great, very kind people! He also brought us to different places and picked us up, every day. Beds were very comfortable, and there was a free little breakfast every morning with toast, jam, honey and coffee. This place had all we wanted and needed. Highly recommended! Also good starting point if you want to go to Khao Yai National Park.
- Hospitality of the property owner make me feel very confortable staying here. He buy brought us breakfast everyday. Discuss and share the iternary with us.
Happy Time Homestay
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Happy Time Homestay offers accommodations in Pak Chong. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Muaklek is 11 miles from Happy Time Homestay, and Mu Si is 12 miles from the property.
- Twas very nice, I would not recommend it though if U come for a short stay without Your own vehicle and wanna see Khao Yai cos its far away from the city and the park. The views make up for it though cos instead of the busy road u get a deserted village and wildlife behind the Window. Wifi Works fine, the place is very clean and very unique. The owner speaks English enough to communicate about most important matters.
Is a nice place for holiday.
The owner was so kind to offer us free transport to the night matket and dinner
- They have a range of breakfast choices for us to choose from. Very filling. My kids loved the colourful huts especially the pink one. It was an unique experience for my family with young kids. Wifi was good too.
- My family & I had a wonderful experience staying at Happy Time HomeStay. Strongly recommend travelers who travel with family to create your memorable moment here.
- Hosts very kind and do their best to make the stay extremely pleasant. The accomodation is comfortable.. Well suited (and funny) for families with children. Hearty and good breakfast.
The Creek at Khao Yai
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Located in Pak Chong in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, 15 miles from Muaklek, The Creek at Khao Yai features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The resort has maybe five bungalows to accomodate tourists. It’s a lovely place to stay, surrounded by nature. The staff barely speaks any English, but they are super friendly and helpful. We used google translator to communicate 🙂
Owner was really friendly and a good host.the hotel was a bit Outside of the khao yai Nationalpark.
Hotel was a little out of the way. Nevertheless, it was not negative for us. Night market around the corner. Breakfast was simple but good. I would stay again at the creek hotel.
- We stayed in a chalet-like room in a beautiful and quiet environment. Efforts were clearly made to make it a cosy place and a relaxed stay. Staff was very friendly and helpfull! And they have some friendly cats walking around 🙂 Because of all of this, we would not have minded staying another night.
- Die Lage des Homestay ist recht nah an einer Hauptstrasse, aber in einer ruhigen Seitengasse. Man ist bemüht einem den Aufenthalt so bequem wie möglich zu machen, ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Gartenhäuser sind klein, aber sauber und völlig ausreichend .
- ผ้าปูเหมือนไม่มีการเปลี่ยน ห้องน้ำแย่ ห้องแคบ ที่จอดรถห่างจากที่พัก 20 เมตร
Khao Nam Fah Resort
One of our top picks in Sara Buri.Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Khao Nam Fah Resort is located in Sara Buri. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find valet parking at the property.This guest house has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. Pak Chong is 15 miles from Khao Nam Fah Resort, and Muaklek is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Phayayen Saraburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Phayayen Saraburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!