10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peyreleau Midi-pyrénées:
La Petite Boynarde
Located in Boyne in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 8 miles from Millau, La Petite Boynarde features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Mende is 27 miles from La Petite Boynarde, and Rodez is 31 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 36 miles away.
- The owners really charming, very good breakfast, good location.
Each room is unique and clean.
Anita and Pascal put a lot of effort to make visitors feeling home.
- Gluten free food was wonderful. Hosts friendly and helpful.
- Very welcoming and friendly owners who tried to help as much as they could . The room was large with a good bathroom. Very central for visiting the gorges and Millau.
- Two couples spent two blissful nights here. The delightful proprietors are the highlight. They only speak French, but the language barrier is not a problem as their sincere desire to please is felt. Rooms are spacious and pleasingly decorated. Dinner may be an option, if requested a day before. Don’t miss that farm-to-table experience! The best dinner that we have had during a month in France.
Located in Mostuéjouls, 9 miles from Millau, Esprit Nature features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Mende is 27 miles from Esprit Nature, and Marvejols is 25 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 37 miles away.
Delightful, welcoming and very helpful hostess.
We liked the privacy of the sitting out area and prettiness of the surroundings.
- Very quiet area. Amazing view from the house. Staff super useful and nice
- Location and staff where great. The owner speaks English very well which is helpful when French isn’t your native language. We have got excellent advise for hikes and excursions and the owner was very helpful e.g. for making reservations in local restaurants. She made effort to enjoy breakfast and to serve various types of bread. Breakfast location was very good with a great view, we loved it. The bed was excellent.
- The owner was incredibly helpful and welcoming – truly lovely. One example – we had some washing with us and she kindly looked out an airer on which to hang it all to dry.
- This was an unusual stay. The room had a stone, arched ceiling with a sitting area and access to the private bath just in front of the room. The views and town were incredible. Typical French breakfast, great coffee on the terrace. The owner was very nice as well
- Delightful, welcoming and very helpful hostess.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Les Gargouilles is located in Boyne, just 8 miles from Millau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. Mende is 27 miles from Les Gargouilles, and Rodez is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 36 miles from Les Gargouilles.
- Very nice B&B in a nice quite little village not far from the motorway. We stopped here to break up the drive as we had a long distance to cover. Breakfast was very nice with a nice selection of home produced food.
- Really friendly feel and vivacious proprietor- made wonderful cakes for breakfast.
- The owners were very nice and helpful, the breakfast selection was excellent especially considering the very good valued room prices.
- Once up to the attic rooms, the large terrace was great for relaxing.Air conditioning worked well. Evening meal was good.
- Very friendly and accommodating owners, fabulous breakfast (all home baked), would definitely return.
Chateau de Lugagnac
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Chateau de Lugagnac is located in Rivière-sur-Tarn in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 7 miles from Millau. The guesthouse has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. Mende is 29 miles from Chateau de Lugagnac, and Rodez is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 34 miles from Chateau de Lugagnac.
- Very easy to book. Apple maps will take you straight to the door. Stunning location and building. The kids were delighted with their room inside the turret. Delightful family running the place – Frank and Caroline are really nice and eager to please. Table d’hote is highly recomemnded. Multiple courses (too many to count) of delicious home-made food with excellent company. Surrounding countryside is amazing.
- Wonderful old chateau, the welcoming family owners and their amazing food.
- The breakfast of fresh bread, coffee, jam, homemade cake, apricots was nice. Shame we had to eat it in what we nicknamed ‘the dungeon’, down a windy flight of steps, no views.
- A beautiful building in a stunning setting. It has character and has retained its historic style. Very laid back attitudes from the friendly family hosts. Highly recommend booking for the evening meal with Frank and his family, thoroughly French and entertaining.
- Nestled in stunning mountains, this historic chateau welcomes you like family. The staff were so wonderful, thoughtful and kind, we felt at home. This is a family run chateau and they were so helpful, I am so grateful! Also, the breakfast with cherries from the orchards below the chateau was magnificent! Thank you Frank and Paulo!
Ferme Auberge La Tindelle
Ferme Auberge La Tindelle is located in La Cresse, 6 miles from Millau and 29 miles from Mende. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Marvejols is 27 miles from Ferme Auberge La Tindelle, and Florac is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- La situation géographique pour être au calme, l’amabilité de l’hôtesse.
- Accueil très sympà. Location en pleine nature c est dépaysant. Super
- Etablissement très reposant, repas excellent et très convivial.
Je recommande fortement cet établissement!!!! Très bon accueil!!!
Un calme reposant, tout simplement parfait!!!
Un coin perdu sur le Causse Noir, parfait pour déconnecter.
Accueil chaleureux. Auberge simple et très bons produits. On est comme chez mamie.
Les chambres de l’antiquaire
Located in Aguessac, 3.9 miles from Millau, Les chambres de l’antiquaire features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a private bathroom.Rodez is 29 miles from Les chambres de l’antiquaire, and Marvejols is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 35 miles from Les chambres de l’antiquaire.
Henry, the proprietor, collector and antique-dealer was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful giving a good recommendation.
The house furnished with beautiful antiques, has a calm garden with an amazing view on the mountains.
Room and bathroom were large, very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was very good, including delicious handmade marmalade, fresh fruit etc.
We came back from a late dinner to find a tray with all the makings of a cup of tea and Henry waiting for us.
Les chambres de l’antiquaire is a very special place and we would love to stay again in the future.
- La disponibilité, la gentillesse et la culture de notre hôte sont à la mesure de l’agrément du séjour que nous avons passé dans ce magnifique endroit… Immense !! Nous reviendrons en famille avec grand plaisir.
- Amabilidad del dueño y libertad de entrar y salir al recinto. Jardín trasero muy amplio y tranquilo. Baño recién reformado
- Grote kamer, lekker bed, mooi uitzicht op de heuvels
- Facile d’accès en sortant de l’autoroute A75, nous avons été très bien accueillis, chaleureusement. La voiture a trouvé sa place dans le jardin (bien pratique). La chambre où nous avons dormi est très spacieuse, calme, et la literie est neuve, avec un matelas ferme, comme nous l’aimons. Nous avons donc très bien dormi. La salle de bain est refaite à neuf également, avec une grande douche et très propre. Le petit déjeuner, délicieux avec une gâteau fait maison la veille par notre hôte (l’odeur a embaumé toute la maison le soir), partagé en convivialité, sur la grande table, avec une autre famille de passage dans la région, eux aussi. Notre hôte est un antiquaire passionné qui saura vous parler des meubles et objets anciens magnifiques qu’il a su collectionner au fil des ans. Un moment de partage très agréable.
- Henry, the proprietor, collector and antique-dealer was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful giving a good recommendation.
Auberge Le Pailler
Auberge Le Pailler is located in Verrières, just 8 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Mende is 29 miles from Auberge Le Pailler, and Rodez is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 32 miles from the property.
The auberge was really wonderful.
A nice swimmingpool.
A very good dinner with local products.
- Location was ideal close to motorway and great views lovely and quiet. Pool was lovely.
- L’acceuil chaleureux, la chambre superbe, la situation unique!
- très bonne literie petit déjeuner bien accueil corect
- Vriendelijkheid van het personeel. Locatie is top en het eten verrukkelijk.
- The auberge was really wonderful.
La Villa des Pins
Located in Verrières in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 7 miles from Millau, La Villa des Pins features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Rodez is 25 miles from La Villa des Pins, and Marvejols is 28 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 31 miles away.
- Very nice location and landscape. Confortable appartment with fully equiped kitchen. Nice services: pool, bbq, children’s area and open air dining area. And very friendly and welcoming owner Cathie.
- The property was within easy access from the A75 and Millau was a steep but easy drive away. The pool was a pleasure after a long drive down. Breakfast was everything I could have asked for. The host was friendly and helpful in finding us a place to eat.
- The location was great, just near the motor way for passing to Spain. And even quiet.
- GEWELDIG. gewoon erg mooi, schoon en wat een ruimte. Heerlijk verblijf!!!
- La propietària ens va esperar tot i que vam arribar més tard del que teníem previst. L’habitació estava a una temperatura ideal en un dia fred. Les instal·lacions estan molt ben aprofitades. Propera a l’autopista. Molta tranquil·litat.
Domaine d’Angel-Berg is located in Vézins-de-Lévézou, just 14 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Rodez is 19 miles from Domaine d’Angel-Berg, and Laguiole is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 25 miles from Domaine d’Angel-Berg.
Cécile is a wonderful hostess, and is super generous with breakfast. Yes, the property is safe, as long as a responsible adult is watching the toddler.
The location is beautiful, just a little hard to find. However, the owners give good directions to help you find it. It is absolutely superb as a quiet place in the country. It is at 3000 feet with
gorgeous places to visit within a 20-mile radius. It’s a beautiful place to walk.
Our family of seven had plenty of room, and just loved our time there. It was our favorite place to stay in a 3-week trip.
- La campagne et le silence nous avons bien apprécié après la longue route. Les hôtes étaient très sympa et ont très bien communiqué. Ils nous ont apportés un p’tit déjeuner riche. Merci beaucoup
- Ambiance, établissement, hotes, cadre, tout était excellent
Dieren rondom het huis ontzettend leuk voor kinderen
Prachtige locatie in landelijke setting
- Accueil très convivial, endroit assez extraordinaire.
- Cécile is a wonderful hostess, and is super generous with breakfast. Yes, the property is safe, as long as a responsible adult is watching the toddler.
Featuring free WiFi, Coté Larzac offers accommodations in LʼHospitalet-du-Larzac, just 10 miles from Millau.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lamalou-les-Bains is 27 miles from Coté Larzac, and Meyrueis is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Great decor and room styling Lovely hostess and host. Boutique hotel quality rooms. Home made brioche and jams at breakfast.
- Very nice and helpful owners of the house , nice little village , ideal for one night stop , good price ratio
- Terrific cheese selection for breakfast. The house is full of character, decorated with paintings by the genial and amenable hostess and host. The campsite down the road has a cheap but perfectly adequate restaurant, with some good house wine. Beautiful countryside 50m down the road.
Eine wunderschöne Unterkunft, äußerst liebevoll gestaltet und eingerichtet. Die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend. Das Frühstück war teilweise selbstgemacht, mit französischen Spezialitäten und hat sehr gut geschmeckt. Rundum eine perfekte Unterkunft, auch für längere Aufenthalte, zu einem super Preis-Leistungsverhältnis.
It’s a beautiful and lovely arranged apartment.
The host were very friendly and polite.
The breakfast was self-made with french specialities.
A perfekt apartment even for longer stays, with a perfect price-perfomance ratio. We enjoyed our stay.
- Petit-déjeuner copieux, literie excellente, hôtes aux petits soins.
Top Guest Houses In Peyreleau Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!