10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peypin-dʼaigues Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Relais Du Grand Logis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais Du Grand Logis offers accommodations in Mirabeau, just 17 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Apt is 18 miles from Le Relais Du Grand Logis, and Salon-de-Provence is 29 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 29 miles away.
- Location, staff, apartment, breakfast, wifi, surrounding
Stayed at the Logis as we had our annual dinner at this venue. Food was excellent, the service first class. Staff were friendly to a fault. It was a very cold night so didn’t go walking out after dinner, although the environment nearby is very nice and peaceful.
I will book again for my next stay away weekend.
- After making contact by telephone to ascertain my location and confirm the intent to stay the proprietor stayed to await my very late arrival. A beautiful location and building. Staff vey friendly.
The apartment in all the aspects: wide rooms good furnitures and equipment.
The availability of the staff for the late checkin.
- Wonderfull setting with lovely and comfortable room- great breakfast
Les Chambres d’Hôtes de la Ferrage
Located in La Tour-dʼAigues in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 31 miles from Marseille, Les Chambres d’Hôtes de la Ferrage features a terrace and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Aix-en-Provence is 14 miles from Les Chambres d, and Apt is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 25 miles from Les Chambres d’Hôtes de la Ferrage.
- Very good location for exploring the Luberon park, Aix, Moustier, Cassis, Avignon and plenty of others. Quiet location sheltered from wind.
- La propriété est très belle, le logement aussi, tout est très mignon.
- Ambiance chaleurs dans un lieu calme paisible. Magnifique.
La propriétaire des lieux est vraiment une personne ouverte à l’écoute des besoins de ses clients.
Très belle chambre avec une décoration exceptionnelle. Le coin piscine est un havre de paix.
Très beau lieu pour un week end en amoureux.
Merci à Nathalie…
- Super Frühstück und Ambiente. Pool sehr sauper. Parkplatz abgeschlossen. Sehr freundliche Besitzer.
Roulotte aux Peupliers
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Roulotte aux Peupliers offers accommodations in La Tour-dʼAigues. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Marseille is 31 miles from Roulotte aux Peupliers, and Aix-en-Provence is 15 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Pavillon de Galon
Located in Cucuron, 17 miles from Aix-en-Provence, Le Pavillon de Galon features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 31 miles from Le Pavillon de Galon, and Apt is 8 miles away. Provence Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Treille et L’Impasse
La Treille et L’Impasse offers accommodations in Ansouis.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Marseille is 31 miles from La Treille et L’Impasse, and Aix-en-Provence is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We loved the house, the village and surrounding area! The owner was extremely attentive to our needs, meeting us at the airport, checking in regularly, showing us what to look for in a local market, and, as requested, supplying several wonderful meals. The house was well appointed with a great kitchen, comfortable bedrooms, an outdoor terrace where we had all our dinners and a lovely pool. Nathalie and her family were excellent hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. We would definitely return to this house in the charming village of Ansouis!
The beautiful village in a gorgeous part of the world.
Nathalie’s and her parents’ wonderful hospitality
Patisserie right across the road for daily croissants
- Lovely pool and good sized apartment. Owners very friendly and welcoming. Having a garage was a bonus!
- Great being in an old village with a slower pace. The Pool and facilities are very nice as well.
- The location of this house is wonderful. The house is spacious and every bedroom has en suite bathroom. The pool area and patio are great with a sink, bbq, toilet and refrigerator – and so there is never need to leave the patio ; ) The hostess was really great, helped us book bikes and the Michelin restaurant next door. Five star experience!
Les Chambres De Charlotte
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Chambres De Charlotte offers accommodations in Cucuron.Aix-en-Provence is 17 miles from Les Chambres De Charlotte, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- wonderful building and Thibaut is an excellent host
- Very welcoming reception, nice big rooms with warm beds (was important end of October). Sufficient French Breakfast. Good advice for restaurants.
The tiny village is really something special in that it is so charming and typical. The position of the guest house is just of the central square although since cucuron is so tiny that really is not anything to go by.
The place itself I would rate as OK with a huge unexploited potential. The rooms themselves are comfortable though sparse. The bed is comfortable and crisp clean bed linen. The shower is excellent – only point of contention is that the floors need a really good scrubbing.
We where informed upon arrival that a breakfast will be available but on each of the three morning we found nothing and no one downstairs. Not a huge issue for us since there are two excellent boullangeries just out the door.
The owner thibaut and his daughter made us so welcome. The croissants were the best of our trip and the beds very comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble and we loved our 4 days. There were so many beautiful villages to explore and cucuron was the perfect place to do this from. We only wish we could have stayed longer.
Charlie and sandy.
- This is a very cozy place to stay, with a very friendly owner and the great breakfast!
Les Chênes Verts
Located in La Bastidonne in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 30 miles from Marseille, Les Chênes Verts features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Aix-en-Provence is 14 miles from Les Chênes Verts, and Apt is 15 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 25 miles away.
- Veronique and Patrick are great hosts, offering advice for the region and its attractions as well as an table d’hote with excellent food (28 € p.P.) Their house is located on the outskirts of a small village and perfectly located to visit the Luberon. The house has a big pool and a garden, which products Veronique utilises to cook her excellent dinners, while Patrick takes care of the aperitifs for the guests. We were there for five days of hiking and used the Chinas Vertes as base camp for relaxing and recharging our batteries. We couldn’t have made a better choice.
- Accueil des hôtes + coté typique et esthétique de l’intérieur de la maison
- Accueil chaleureux, dans une belle bâtisse. Propriétaires très sympathiques, n’hésitez pas à discuter avec eux 😉
La gentillesse et la disponibilité de veronique et Patrick.
Les bons conseils de Patrick en guide VTT et jardinier astucieux
Un cadre exceptionnel en automne
- L accueil des hôtes, la décoration, la maison et les chambres, la piscine, le petit déjeuner…
Le Parfum Des Collines
Located in Saignon, 22 miles from Aix-en-Provence, Le Parfum Des Collines features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 31 miles from Le Parfum Des Collines, and Apt is 3.2 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 27 miles away.
- Wonderful breakfast of healthy, home produced items.
- Was the perfect hotel. Everything was amazing, the room, the pool, the breakfast.
- Lovely secluded setting in the Luberon National Forest. You can see the Milky Way at night. Nice people. Fine pool. Good food
- Property is stunning — in a beautiful area of Luberon; remote and quiet. Rooms are magnificent; pool area inviting and relaxing. Breakfast is delicious and if you are lucky to get dinner on site, food is delicious and sunset is to die for. The best of what Provence has to offer!
- Very clean and well maintained, thoughtful design. Lovely dogs
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Villa Hydra is a guest house in Pertuis, 2.4 miles from Val Joanis Chateau. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom with a toilet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Marseille Provence Airport, 23 miles from Villa Hydra.
- Nice location – easy access to countryside and parks. Friendly hosts and helped with getting to know the area around and what to do and eat. Was great to have a little welcome package with some wine to start of time in France. It is a cozy room, but nice spacious patio to relax outside. Little chilly in pre-Easter time, so do not expect the pool to be open or warm nights for outdoor dinner 😉 Breakfast was very good – with many fresh ingredients and tasty coffee. Interior of house also appealing.
- Charming hosts, lovely house, named after a super cute dog, nice pool. A perfect stay.
Laurent and Philippe are great hosts with lots of good advices what to see and where to go! They’ll also provide lots of material to inform you about this region of France. You will have a nice room with access to a garden with pool, a kitchen and a big terrace where breakfast is served. A big bath room awaits you as well as a comfortable huge bed. Very good breakfast with self-made marmelade – go for it!
See you again or in Indonesia and cheers to Hydra!
Lovely secluded garden with pool and loungers.
Excellent continental breakfast with home made jams and cakes.
Nothing was too much trouble for the hosts.
- Hosts were very friendly and accommodating, the pool and the outdoor seating area are lovely. Very good value for money.
Elephant de Vaugines
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Elephant de Vaugines is located in Vaugines. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Aix-en-Provence is 18 miles from Elephant de Vaugines, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- great organic food. owners are fantastic hosts. we really enjoyed our stay and will come back as soon as possible.
- Absolutely delightful stay at this charming property. The hosts were extremely gracious. The setting is beautiful with wonderful views. Breakfast was a gourmet experience and nothing was too much trouble.
- Beautiful location with great views at the top of Vaugines, wonderful pool, great black-out curtains for sleeping, amazing breakfast, and wonderful hosts. Highly recommended.
- Nina and Francois sure know how to make somebody welcome. Their property is very quiet and pitoresque, with a spectacular view, but what makes it special is the people who run it and the attention to details. The amazing breakfast with all organic food was a great bonus but all the reccomendations and insights the hosts gave us were the best treat.
- Francois and Nina were amazing hosts! This was by far a stand out Bed and Breakfast on our three weeks travel. The room was very comfortable with much needed air conditioning and comfortable beds. We spent the afternoon relaxing not he sun loungers and cooling off in the beautiful pool. To top it off the breakfast/brunch was spectacular!!! We definitely hope to return!
Top Guest Houses In Peypin-dʼaigues Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peypin-dʼAigues Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!