10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Petrer Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Petrer Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Petrer Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petrer Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petrer Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Petrer Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Petrer Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Petrer Valencia Community:
Located in central Elda, next to the central market and Concordia Square, Hostal Carrizo features air-conditioned rooms with TV and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free public parking is available nearby.All rooms are decorated with bright colors, and come with a wardrobe and a desk. The bathroom includes a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer; and bed linen and towels are also provided. Some rooms have a balcony with city views.Hostal Carrizo is 15 minutes’ walk from Elda Train Station and 30 minutes’ drive from Alicante. Tourist sites in the town include the Footwear Museum, Castle of Elda and the Church of Santa Ana. Staff at 24-hour reception will provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.
We were a little apprehensive when we 1st booked here probably because its called Hostal Carrizo not Hotel Carrizo but all our worries disappeared when we arrived. The guy/manager behind the desk didn’t speak English but still managed to communicate brilliantly with us. He had us booked in earlier than we should had been, gave us 2 large bottles of water and took us up to the room. What a pleasant surprise, lovely and clean, loads of room, decorated brilliantly, free A/C, telly with a few english channels, spotless bathroom/toilet. Could not fault it at all. Only a short walk to the shops and café/restaurants. You had to look for a parking space but we managed easily the 3 days we were there, parked round the back streets 2 mins away.
Would definitely stop here again if i’m in the area, little belter.
- Very helpful staff…clean tidy and comfortable hostal
- Hostal sencillo pero correcto para pasar unas pocas noches.
- todo me gusto..sobretodo la amabilidad del personal y la estancia toda.
- El trato del personal de recepción fue muy amable y eficaz. La ubicación es muy buena y la habitación y el baño se encontraban bastante limpias. Colchón muy cómodo.
- We were a little apprehensive when we 1st booked here probably because its called Hostal Carrizo not Hotel Carrizo but all our worries disappeared when we arrived. The guy/manager behind the desk didn’t speak English but still managed to communicate brilliantly with us. He had us booked in earlier than we should had been, gave us 2 large bottles of water and took us up to the room. What a pleasant surprise, lovely and clean, loads of room, decorated brilliantly, free A/C, telly with a few english channels, spotless bathroom/toilet. Could not fault it at all. Only a short walk to the shops and café/restaurants. You had to look for a parking space but we managed easily the 3 days we were there, parked round the back streets 2 mins away.
Hostal Residencia Pasaje
This simple guest house is set in the historic center of Novelda, 3 minutes’ walk from the Archaeological Museum. It offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom, 19 mi from Alicante.Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Residencia Pasaje feature city views. All come with a TV and central heating. Luggage storage and drinks vending machines are also available at the property.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property. Tourist information is available and the Mola Castle and the impressive Santa Maria Magdalena Church are both 2.2 mi away.The Residencia Pasaje is set 25 minutes’ drive from Alicante Airport. Santa Pola is 22 mi away and you can reach Torrevieja by car in 50 minutes.
- clean and comfortable room, perfect location, lovely owners. food not available, vending machine for drinks
- Limpio,tranquilo,trato personal excelente,en pleno centro de la población
- Hostal familiar con todo lo necesario para pasar una estancia perfecta por uno de los pueblos modernistas de la Comunidad Valenciana. Habitación limpia, amplia y con mucha luz. Ambiente tranquilo. Personal atento y amable.
Estaba muy limpio.
Estaba céntrico y perfecto para lo que queríamos.
- Situé au centre de la ville, cet hôtel commence à prendre de l’âge. Une amélioration serait la bienvenue. La propriétaire est très gentille.
Casa Rural Casole
Casa Rural Casole is located in small town of Castalla and offers comfortable airy rooms with free Wi-Fi. Costa Blanca beaches are 25 mi away. Free parking is available.The classic-style rooms are air conditioned. They feature neutral décor and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The 24-hour front desk Casa Rural Casole offers a tour desk. It has a shared kicthen where guests can prepare their own meals. Cafes are a 10-minute walk away.Alicante Airport is 28 mi from the guest house.
- Everything.Spacious bedroom and bathroom.very clean and comfortable
- We turned up a little early but were shown in by the proprietor and all was well (it was empty as out of season). The shower and room were comfy and it was in a nice quiet area handy for town. We were shown where the best local places for tapas were and were not disappointed. Very handy stop-off for our journey by bicycle on to Confrides. We had cycled a long way to get here and were thirsty and were happy to be entrusted with an honesty box so we helped ourselves to beers from the fridge, leaving the owner the cash in the morning.
- A very clean and comfortable place. Lovely town with a great feel of a small town European mentality. We recommend this place!
- Everything. Location etc. Excellent value for money.
- Staff,and facilities,free parking and quiet location
Hostal Ya is set in the center of Aspe, in the province of Alicante. It offers good-value, modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the guest house are comfortable and air-conditioned. They all have a full private bathroom, a TV and radio. Hostal Ya has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a 24-hour reception desk, with a safety deposit box and laundry services.The guest house is a short drive from the historic town of Elche, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The beaches of the Costa Blanca and Alicante Airport are less than 16 mi away.
- Very pleasant staff and helpful. It’s a 5-10 minute walk to the town centre, which is very nice. Plenty to sight-see. Some nice shops and plenty of bars / cafes with good prices. Lively plaza mayor to spend an hour with a beer or coffee and very good indoor and out door market on certain days. The real Spain…. Worth the room price.
- Clean,Morden, central to all facilities, bank, leisure centre, supermarkets, local shops, market, bus station Value for money..
- The location in the little town of Aspe is great if you want a taste of real Spain.
- Private. A comfortable Bed. Plenty of hot water. Quiet.
- Fácil aparcamiento en el exterior, personal amable.
Hotel Con Encanto La Façana
Hotel Con Encanto La Façana is located in the historic town of Biar, 50 minutes’ drive from Alicante. This hotel features an à la carte restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at La Façana have tiled floors and attractive décor. Each room has a fridge, flat-screen TV and a desk.La Façana’s restaurant offers a range of Spanish cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s café- bar.Hotel Con Encanto La Façana is located in the Alt Vinalopó region and around 12 mi from the Sierra de Mariola Mountains. Local activities include hiking, cycling and climbing.The Costa Blanca can be reached within an hour, by car. Alicante Airport is just 45-minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- This charming small hotel is in a traditional building above a thriving bar/restaurant. We had a pleasant room with a large comfortable bed and a large bathroom with a fancy shower – some rooms have views of the square. Great communal roof terrace with views of the castle and church tower. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast simple tostadas but with excellent cofffee and a large glass of fresh orange juice. Biar was our favourite of over twenty places we visited N and W of Alicante Christmas 2017 – well kept up with community spirit (traditional dancing in the square on 30/12/17) and pine covered hills and bike tracks around. Do not miss the “Villena Treasure” 10k away but Biar is a much nicer place to stay.
- Una habitación y el baño muy amplios , con una pequeña terraza privada. Estuvimos cenando en la terraza el sábado y la verdad que las tapas muy buenas y abundantes. Además coincidió con el concierto de la banda de música municipal, así que fue una cena perfecta.
- Un dia no havia croisant,pero nos dieron madalenas,muy buenas,por cierto.la habitacion muy bien.
- El hotel está genial , personal muy agradable , magnifica ubicación y su restaurante nos encantó. 100 % recomendable.
- El silencio, la amplitud de la habitación, la comodidad de la cama
La Casa de los Aromas
Set in the historic center of Villena, La Casa de los Aromas is a charming old house with modern touches, like free WiFi. Rooms are themed by color and aromas.Featuring hardwood floors and soundproofing, each room has air conditioning, heating and flat-screen TV. There is a desk and the private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has a bar and a shared kitchen, as well as a TV lounge. You can hire a bicycle and there is a gift shop. Villena Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Situated in the old historic part of Villena. This is a lovely boutique style hotel. Decorated to suit the old style theme of the house. The owner is friendly and very helpful. Our room was large with big comfie bed. Great place to stay to see the town and the area.
- access to a lounge and coffee and tea making facilities, breakfast next door
- The room & “Casa” has character, not like you usual hotel.
- It it centrally located, clean and the hostess, Pilar, was friendly & helpful. A wonderful gathering room was available with cold drinks, coffee & teas.
- Really in the Centre of the city. Very nice reception. Clean and nice apartment.
Set in the center of Villena, this house features a cozy décor and private parking. Free WiFi is available.Casa Jazmín comes with 3 bedrooms, all open onto an interior garden and have natural light. There is a seating area with a TV; while the bathroom comes with hairdryer, and towels. All beds have organic mattresses.There is a fully equipped kitchen with an oven; and other facilities includes a washing machine and a dryer.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and horse riding. You can drive to Alicante and Alicante Airport within 1 hour.
No reviews yet.
Vivienda Turistica La Arracada
Vivienda Turistica La Arracada is offering accommodations in Villena. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave.Alicante is 28 miles from Vivienda Turistica La Arracada, while Elche is 27 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 29 miles away.
- It was very rustic right next to the castle, with kitchen, lounge and dining room. Rooms were clean and tidy; the owners could not do enough for us, most enjoyable stay
– The host was very helpful, even though her English was limited.
– Beautiful views of Villena
– wonderful layout
– near the Tourist Centre and castle, even though they weren’t very helpful
– can stock the fridge if needed
- Està situado cerca del centro de Villena, al lado del castillo. Fuimos a un festival mi pareja y yo y también está cerca. Mari Carmen es muy amable y hemos pasado unos días geniales!
- me gusto mucho la casa en general, es muy comoda y acogedora, y el trato de la dueña excelente.
- És bonic i està ben situat.Les vistes desde l’habitació de dalt són precioses
Casa Rural Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Ubeda is located in Ubeda and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With a garden, the property also features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.At the guest house, the rooms have a patio. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. The rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play darts at CASA RURAL UBEDA.Alicante is 28 mi from the accommodations, while Alicante is 25 mi from the property. Alicante Airport is 25 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Easily accessible from the A7 Motorway, Hostal Madruga is located in the city of Elche. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.The Madruga has a garden and a luggage storage facility. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Elche.The hotel is 0.9 mi from the center of town and the Palmeral de Elche, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city of Alicante is just 11 mi away.
- Nothing really won’t be re booking big the hotel
- Easy to park in a city full with cars and no garages for the inhabitants …
L’hôtel bien situé
Le personnel a l’écoute
Et très accueillant avec le sourire et demande toujours si sa se passe bien
- La situación como para llegar y colchon en buen estado
- el lugar es extraordinario; pero el precio parece un parraport alto en el mes de septenbre
Top Guest Houses In Petrer Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Petrer Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Petrer Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Petrer Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!