10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pesués Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pesués Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pesués Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pesués Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pesués Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pesués Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pesués Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pesués Cantabria:
Set in Pesués, 14 mi from Llanes, Hostal Baviera features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Potes is 17 mi from Hostal Baviera, while Santillana del Mar is 19 mi away. Santander Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- This suited our needs as we were passing through and it was close to the motorway. Unfortunately for us it was the feria (fiesta) and therefore it was very noisy until 4am! Check the dates of their village fiestas
- Breakfast was tea or coffee and toast with butter and marmelade.
friendliness of staff.
cleanliness of hostel.
- La atención de los hijos del dueño del hotel que fueron muy amables y atentos.
Personal muy atento y familiar.
Fácil localización y aparcamiento.
La Espina de Pechon
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This small guest house is located in the village of Pechón, just 1,950 feet from the beach. Rooms offer free WiFi and there is free onsite parking.All rooms at La Espina de Pechon feature an elegant décor with parquet floors and warm colors. Each has central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Open every day, La Espina restaurant serves breakfast and snacks, as well as a daily menu. It comes with large windows overlooking the surrounding countryside and a large dining room, ideal also for celebrations or events.The tour desk can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and climbing.The coastal town of San Vicente de la Barquera is a 15-minute drive away and the Picos de Europa National Park is 25 mi away.
Lovely breakfast. We had dinner which was good value and excellently presented.
Well within reach of Santander.
- Lovely elevated location on the edge of small village with private grounds to sit and enjoy food and drinks. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Quiet and nice location, beautiful beach 10-minute walk from the property.
- The placing is nice and close to the beach, we’ve had a great view from our room, nice staff, clean, family owned business.
- Really nice staff, great location and amazing restaurant. Rooms very comfortable.
- Lovely breakfast. We had dinner which was good value and excellently presented.
Hosteria El Corralucu
El Corralucu has a quiet, rural setting in the village of Serdio, 1.2 mi from Val de San Vicente Beach. Set in a country house, it offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.This guest house features traditional décor with beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom. All accommodations offers views of the beautiful Cantabrian countryside.Breakfast is served in the Corralucu’s dining room and there is also a bar in the guest house. Guests can make use of the property’s barbecue facilities, located on the terrace.Local attractions include Serdio’s 12th-century Estrada Tower and the Soplao Caves are a 20-minute drive away. Santander is 31 mi from the guest house.
- This is a pretty rural home in Pendueles in which the owner has 4 roomy bedrooms each with their own washrooms & shower. The rooms are spacious with great windows and farm views. Right on the Northern Camino Route & near the restaurants & sole little grocery. Didn’t see the owner after checkin and so had full use of her patio and yard.
- The room was good value for money, spacious and had everything you need
- Beautiful view from our room. Basic breakfast was included, the fresh orange juice was very refreshing.
This was a very rural property – and provided ideal accommodation for walkers on the camino – who are looking for a bit more than the basic services of an albergue.
Breakfast on the premises was fine. The local bar was a lovely authentic Spanish camino experience – a really nice atmosphere with great value food.
- Simple place to stay in the middle of nowhere. Lovely warm and friendly hostess and host. Great value for money.
Set on the banks of the River Deva, Agroturismo Muriances offers gardens with barbecue facilities and views of the Picos de Europa Mountains. Unquera and Colombre are under 5 minutes’ drive away.Heated rooms and apartments comes with a flat-screen TV, balcony and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments also have a kitchenette with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace. The property also offers free parking.Santander and its airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
Fully endorse all previous comments on the wonderful hospitality and superb breakfast served.
An amazing building – once a mill, now sadly part derelict but the individual apartments/rooms were full of charm and history. A unique stay which we both enjoyed.
In a good location when coming from ferry at Santander in the evening.
Very pleasant staff who went to a lot of trouble to give us a good breakfast.
- Lovely friendly and helpful staff, atmospheric and beautiful place to stay.
- from our initial welcome to paying the bill we felt looked after. The breakfast was amazing, so much good, home prepared food. Would recommend Agroturismo Muriances to any of our friends and have done so already.
- You can ask the host for breakfast, dinner or take-away lunch
- Fully endorse all previous comments on the wonderful hospitality and superb breakfast served.
Hospedería Las Calzadas
Las Calzadas is set in Cantabria’s Oyambre Natural Park, just outside the fishing village of San Vicente de la Barquera. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have TV and private bathroom.Hospedería Las Calzadas has a breakfast room. There is also a 24-hour reception and a tour desk.The guest house is around 1.2 mi from the center of San Vicente and the nearest beaches. Santa Marina Golf Course is within a short drive and Santander is 30 mi away. Las Calzadas offers free private parking on site.
– amazing Terrance
– clean room and good bathroom
- Clean,big patio, lovely view. Not in town, so quiet.
- great location, stunning views helpful friendly staff
- Staff, cleanliness, views, and excellent inclusive breakfast.
- Nice view from the balcony, overall good value for the money.
- – amazing Terrance
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The country-style Posada Mellante is located in the quiet Cantabrian village of Pechón. All of the rooms have private bathroom and heating, and there is a free Wi-Fi area.There is a lounge with TV, and a small café with a traditional open fire.The Mellante has a terrace with sea views. There is also free on-site parking.The Mellante guest house is just 0.6 mi from the Cantabrian Coast and beach, and the staff will be happy to offer advice on local sights such as the Picos de Europa National Park and the Altamira Cave.
- Beautiful place in excellent quite location, wonderful to rest from hustle and bustle of big cities. Staff was super helpful and nice, even they called us if we need to be picked up from a bar once the storm appeared. Besides that, the place offers great breakfast, fresh and good quality products.
- The area is beautiful and everything in the Posada was perfect. Very clean, great staff, nice breakfast and comfortable rooms. A great place to be based while exploring Cantabria/Asturias countryside.
- Lovely place to stay very welcome when we got there views are nice hotel was spot on lots of parking and breakfast was good too I will be going back on my next visit when we go touring again
- Rachel is a wonderful host. The hotel sits in a marvelous rural setting with the sea on its doorstep. We have stayed there many times and will continue to do so.
- Me gustó todo, la dueña fue muy atenta, la habitación muy cómoda, el desayuno muy variado y rico, una pasada. Quedé muy encantado, la posada es muy acogedora. Gracias por las atenciones brindadas. VOLVEREMOS!
La Casa Abajo
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. La Casa Abajo is located 10 minutes’ walk from La Franca Beach on the Asturian coast. It offers simple rooms with central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a traditional Asturian cider house which specializes in grilled meats. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in northern Spain. The Casa de Abajo also provides packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.The Picos de Europa National Park is 25 minutes’ drive away. Covadonga Sanctuary is around an hour’s drive away.
- Cool location a bit off the beaten path near Playa de la Franca. Friendly room service staff. Comfortable enough for a few nights.
- En el restaurante tiene una cocina muy buena,sobre todo las costillas. El camarero marroki es muy agradable atento y profesional. Repetiremos.
- Por el precio de los alojamientos de la zona, bien, éste era el más barato, , pero olía que apestaba.
- Olia a matamoscas en la habitacion y la cama era horrible.
Prima plek om de omgeving te verkennen.
De Sideria war je ook de sleutel ophaalt aan de overkant van de weg waar je prima basic kunt eten.
En we hadden voor het eerst een balkon!
Located in Prellezo, Pensión Quintana has free WiFi. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine.At Pensión Quintana, the rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Llanes is 15 miles from Pensión Quintana, while Potes is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Fantastic Pension. Very clean with very friendly staff.
- Location is superb, near by ocean side in a specific country side area, good for walkers and peoples looking for a quiet place. A nice rural bar is on first floor.
- Impresionantes vistas.El lugar es precioso.El alojamiento muy bonito y el personal muy muy majo.Muy familiar.
- Sitio agradable, con gente muy del lugar. Habitación y baño pequeños pero suficientes. Colchón y cama un poco incómodos.
- Está en un pueblo pequeño, bonito. El personal muy agradable.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Fuente de Villa is a charming stone house set between the mountains and the Cantabrian coast, 1,650 feet away. Rooms feature large windows with views to the beautiful surrounding landscape.The house includes a cozy lounge area with sofas and a large fireplace. Guests can also relax in the gardens or on the terrace.A free Wi-Fi zone is available in the guest house. The tour desk can provide useful information on the area and help to organize activities, such as hiking and canoeing.Located in Pechón, Posada Fuentedevilla has free on-site parking. San Vicente de la Barquera is 5 mi away and Comillas Beach is 8.7 mi from the house. The Picos de Europa can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Really lovely accommodation. Our only complaint is like many places in Spain the breakfast is not sufficient. Orange juice from a carton, and just bread and jam. Its just not enough! If accommodation charged a little extra and offered yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh juice, cheese and croissants for example.
- The attention to detail such as towels and bed linen embroidered with property’s name; the beautiful breakfast table with a fresh flower; the lovely garden, furnishings and quiet location; also, feeling like a valued guest.
- Geweldige ontvangst! De gastvrouw stond al te wachten. Mooi huis, prima kamer met geweldig uitzicht. Goed ontbijt! Aan te raden voor tussenstop op weg naar …..
- Lugar muy acogedor. Un trato muy amable. Nos ha encantado !
- Julia la dueña muy atenta, estuvimos muy a gusto. Las vista desde la habitación muy chulas. Y el pueblo muy bien , con muchos restaurantes.
Sidreria La Casa Abajo
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Sidreria La Casa Abajo is located in La Franca. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in Sidreria La Casa Abajo are equipped with a TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the accommodation also feature a mountain view. Guest rooms feature a desk.Llanes is 10 miles from Sidreria La Casa Abajo, while Potes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 38 miles from the guesthouse.
- This was a very basic room but well appointed for the price we paid. It is above a bar/restaurant serving excellent meals and snacks at any time of day. No English but very helpful. 20 mins. walk to gorgeous beach.
El entorno muy agradable…
Relax y tranquilidad
- Lits confortables, ventilateur, salle de bain très correcte.
- La comida del restaurante era casera y de buena calidad.
- Die Unterkunft befand sich über einer typischen Tabasbar. Der Weg zum Essen war daher kurz. Das Zimmer lag ruhig im hinteren Teil des Gebäudes. Dieses war zwar in die Jahre gekommen, aber uhrig und sauber.
Top Guest Houses In Pesués Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pesués Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pesués Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pesués Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!