10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pessac-sur-dordogne Aquitaine:
le jardin d Eau
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, le jardin d Eau offers accommodations in Lamothe-Montravel, just 31 miles from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Saint-Émilion is 11 miles from le jardin d Eau, and Bergerac is 22 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
L’Ostal en Périgord
Located in Vélines in the region of Aquitaine, 13 miles from Saint-Émilion, L’Ostal en Périgord features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Bergerac is 19 miles from L’Ostal en Périgord, and Libourne is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- its a really lovely place to stay. cecile is super friendly and helpful offering local advice on taxis and places to eat out. rooms are beautiful and very comfy beds and pillows. breakfast is good with a tasty array of tasty treats. lovely pool. actually a faultless stay, thank you!
- Very friendly-lots of useful advice on where to visit. Delicious breakfasts and very comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms. Lots of activities in the large garden to keep the children busy and a gorgeous heated swimming pool.
Super friendly owners – they make you feel at ease as soon as you arrive.
Very nice breakfast with tasty homemade jams.
Amazing views and lovely swimming pool.
Conclusion: highly recommended!
- L’Ostal en Périgord is a beautiful old house with very helpful hosts. Everything is clean and the pool is gorgeous. Everyone can feel the personality in all the details of the house. Unfortunately I became ill and we departed after only one night.
- Everything! Rooms are beautiful, Cecile and Philippe were the most attentive hosts, breakfast was absolutely delicious ….. we could go on …. a gem in a beautiful area…..
Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières is located in Saint-Antoine-de-Breuilh in the region of Aquitaine, just 14 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Bergerac is 17 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Libourne is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- This was a fantastic property – wonderful character but still all the amenities for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay – the hosts were lovely and very accommodating of anything we needed
- Beautiful old character house and very peaceful setting, pool lovely, Kiek and Mariette are fantastic hosts, very kind and helpful. Would like to return.
- Everything was perfect, the breakfast, the ladies who own and run it, lovely pool, attention to detail, charming interior. Simply a beautiful place
- A lovely and rambling ancient house -The views from the shady terrace were wonderful and the quietness was very relaxing. The pool was beautiful and an outdoor fridge was very useful.
- Very relaxing place with stunning views, gracious hosts, and an excellent breakfast. Thank you!
Located in Montcaret, 11 miles from Saint-Émilion, Cocoon’Ange features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. Bergerac is 21 miles from Cocoon’Ange, and Libourne is 15 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 22 miles away.
- El entorno y el alojamiento, que se nota el cariño que su dueña ha puesto en hacerlo acogedor
rien a redire de cette chambre d’hotes, nous avons été accueillis trés chaleureusement et la chambre et trés confortable.
Le petit déjeuner est quand a lui trés bon avec des produits frais et bien copieux.
le rapport qualité prix mérite bien une excellente note.
- Trato de la dueña.Buen desayuno. Habitación espaciosa.Hay cocina para uso compartido.
- Très jolie yourte confortable, qui nous a donné l’impression d’être dans un cocon et où nous avons passé une soirée merveilleuse. L’accueil de la propriétaire était très sympathique. Le panier du soir et le petit déjeuner aux produits locaux qu’elle nous a servi étaient copieux et délicieux .
- L’accueil des propriétaires . L’excellent petit déjeuner (café,croissant,fromage,cerise,fromage blanc,pain,céréales…..).
Domaine Les Jourdis
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Domaine Les Jourdis is located in Les Lèves-et-Thoumeyragues. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Saint-Émilion is 17 miles from Domaine Les Jourdis, and Bergerac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming owners (and ther dog). Rooms are spacious, comfortable and well-equipped. All on the ground floor. Breakfast is excellent. The surroundings are mainly vineyards.
- The accommodation was very spacious. We had a Living room with small private terrace, a large bedroom and huge very modern bathroom. The breakfast was good and the staff wonderful.
- A fabulous property with the level of comfort and attention to detail one would expect from a really good Boutique Hotel. The owner, Didier, was attentive without ever being obtrusive and achieved that magic trick of always being available without always hovering around! He also has the most beautiful Dalmatian called Fiji – calm, gentle and friendly. Just like his Master!!! Excellent breakfast, too.
- Room was fantastic, setting is amazing and the service is outstanding
- Lovely quiet location with charming hosts who cannot do enough to make your say comfortable and memorable. The rooms were tastefully refurbished with quality materials and were spotlessly clean. Breakfast was varied and plentiful, home made jams using fruit grown on the property. Didier will even cook you eggs if you wish! Thank you for a lovely stay, my only regret it was not longer, but next time it will.
Escapade Chambres D’Hotes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Escapade Chambres D’Hotes is located in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt in the region of Aquitaine, just 17 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Bergerac is 15 miles from Escapade Chambres D’Hotes, and Libourne is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 16 miles from Escapade Chambres D’Hotes.
No reviews yet.
La Petite Girondine, La Suite…
Located in Pujols Gironde, 28 miles from Bordeaux, La Petite Girondine, La Suite… Features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Saint-Émilion is 9 miles from La Petite Girondine, and Bergerac is 25 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The rooms were super spacious and the website photos do not do the accommodation justice
- The room was lovely, the hosts were amazing, and the setting is beautiful. The friendly dog and cats were an added bonus.
- La Petite Girondine is a stylish, comfortable cozy B&B in the middle of beautiful vineyard country. We felt very welcome and well looked after. Nice, fresh breakfast and top tea selection!
- Beautifully stylish room . Great for attending wedding in nearby Chateau Soulac.
- La casa es una gozada, preciosa y muy original…..la decoración es preciosa, y la habitación que tuvimos, una maravilla , rodeada de césped y árboles. El desayuno super casero y completo!
Set in a vineyard in Fouguerolles, 18.6 miles from Saint-Emilion, this manorhouse features a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and hammocks in the shade of the trees. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are available at the Chateau Fayolle-Luzac.Each bright room features individual decoration and includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed outside in fair weather. Upon request, meals composed with seasonal and homemade produce can be shared at the owner’s table.You can have a guided visit of the vineyards, discover the wine-making process and taste the property’s wines.
- Charming friendly hosts. Good breakfast. Comfortable. Peaceful relaxing stay.
- Comfortable, spacious bedroom and access to spacious and comfortable resident lounges. Excellent outdoor evening meal with very generous portions and discrete but hospitable and genial host and hostess. The Chateau’s excellent wine at very reasonable cost. Although we stayed only the one night we sampled the pool which was a bonus as it was very clean and of good size and depth and as it had been an extremely hot day during a heatwave.
- We really liked the overall (very relaxed) atmosphere of this little chateau, the warm welcome and of the owner, the home-like environment (with for example additional seating space for guests with tea- and coffee facilities), the swimming pool …. We only stayed one night as we wanted to be close to Bergerac Airport for an early flight. But we will for sure return for a longer stay.
This was our second visit, and I’m so glad we came back this year.
It’s a wonderful location and very dog-friendly, with a lovely garden.
Dinner on the terrace outside was one of the highlights of our holiday.
- lovely characterful house in secluded setting. excellent, good simple breakfast, nice evening meal, friendly, helpful owners, ideal…..
Le clos des abeilles
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le clos des abeilles is located in Ruch in the region of Aquitaine, just 27 miles from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Émilion is 11 miles from Le clos des abeilles, and Bergerac is 26 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous location among the vines, beautifully appointed house and a very comfortable bed. The wonderful hosts are hugely welcoming. For dinner we took the table d’hote option which was amazing! We loved the local food and wine and the relaxed and peaceful atmosphere was a tremendous tonic – superb!
- Our hosts were extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Everything is homemade apart from the croissants and the food was absolutely delicious and plenty of it. It is an idyllic location, very quiet and peaceful and quite charming.
Lots of space
Big comfortable bed
Big quirky bathroom and great shower
Very pleasant host – but I’m guessing that the lady of the house (who was away) usually deals with guests.
WIFI was good
- Absolutely beautiful room in the heart of the vinyards. Wonderful host and a very nice breakfast. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Absolutely wonderful accommodations and hosts. Would recommend to anyone…
Located in Belvès-de-Castillon, 27 miles from Bordeaux, La PignarderieHome features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a computer are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Saint-Émilion is 6 miles from La PignarderieHome, and Bergerac is 26 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles away.
Our hosts were very welcoming and helpful, providing information about the area in regard to attractions, places to eat and how best to get there.
The facilities were comfortable and well presented
Excellent breakfast with opportunity to eat either in the house or in the garden
We would recommend to others
- La Pignarderie was the highlight of our trip. The owners went above and beyond to help us determine the best places to visit around St Emilion. They also made a fantastic breakfast with fresh smoked trout, wonderful pastries, soft boiled egg, and so much more. But the most memorable moment was how helpful they were when our car didn’t start! They helps to translate with the rental car company, checked the engine, and generally acted above and beyond the call of excellent hosts. Our highest praise and thanks!
Nos hôtes et le lieux sont très agréables. On se sent tout de suite à l’aise.
Ambiance très très conviviale
- Maison magnifique perdue au milieu des vignes, hote super accueillant, top!
- Accueil très chaleureux, super déco, chambre cosy, on se sent comme chez soi.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and helpful, providing information about the area in regard to attractions, places to eat and how best to get there.
Top Guest Houses In Pessac-sur-dordogne Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pessac-sur-Dordogne Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!