10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pernes-les-fontaines Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Saint Victor
Located in Pernes-les-Fontaines in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 12 miles from Avignon, Le Saint Victor features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Arles is 30 miles from Le Saint Victor, and Orange is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Hosts very welcoming and ready to help (booking a restaurant for example). Really nice house and rooms. Good breakfast. Nice location close to many villages to discover. Really good experience! I would recommend to my friends!
- Great location, friendly atmosphere and very relaxing
- kind hosts, swimming pool, close to lots of beautiful villages.
- The hospitality of hotel owner was really impressive and he was doing extra effort on every step. We really enjoyed our stay. Swiming pool on a hot day was so refreshing.
- The hosts just were totally committed to making our stay excellent. They were wonderful.
One of our top picks in Pernes-les-Fontaines.Featuring free WiFi, Lis Amélié offers accommodations in Pernes-les-Fontaines. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Avignon is 15 miles from Lis Amélié, and Orange is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The privacy of the place-lovely to sit on the balcony. The bed was very comfortable and the shower area was really nice. Every place was so clean. The dogs were gorgeous.
- A very, very nice and cosy room, very good breakfast and on top of all a charming and very welcoming host. All in all a lovely experience.
- This is a cute little three room cottage on the grounds of the owner’s property. The kitchen is well kitted out with a micro, a stove top, a kettle, a small fridge, plus pots and pans, table wear. There’s a little sofa in the main room with a table for 2. It’s possible to accommodate a small child but we didn’t think one child over 6 or 7 would be comfortable – and they’d have to sleep in the main room which might make it uncomfortable. The bathroom has been beautifully designed, has adequate heat and very easy to use. The bedroom is also well done and has its own heater, which we appreciated since it was quite cold when we were there. The bed is very comfortable, room for small suit cases & a closet. We also appreciated the lovely fabrics used on the bed. Laetitia and her husband are so nice and very accommodating. They suggested a fabulous restaurant, and Laetitia even did a little laundry for us. My husband also loved having the dogs to play with.
- The accommodation we stayed in was self contained in the grounds, was very well equipped if you were there for a few days for self catering, even for an overnight stay little touches of chocolates and biscuits with tea/coffee nice. Very good restaurant in St Didier “Cote Cours” which the owner recommended short drive from property.
- It was a detached unit with everything you needed. Sat out on the patio in the morning. It’s also an attractive location.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, La Douloire offers accommodations in Pernes-les-Fontaines, just 11 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Arles is 29 miles from La Douloire, and Orange is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Logement isoler de l’habitation principal vu sur le jardin proche la piscine et un côté nature très agréable
- Un super petit déjeuné maison. Un endroit calme et agréable!!
- Accueil très sympathique,petits déjeunes copieux et confiture fort appréciée !remercions ces personnes pour leur convivialité.
Tout était très correct au niveau de l’hébergement. Il ne manque rien. Je tiens à souligner la propreté de l’hébergement.
Le plus : nous avons été reçu par une personne très conviviale, souriante
- Bon accueil chaleureux des propriétaires. Merci au GPS pour trouver cet endroit en pleine nature !! Repos et calme assurés. Bonne literie. Réfrigérateur dans la chambre, ainsi que machine à café, et plaques électriques.
La Maison de Nanouche
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Maison de Nanouche offers accommodations in Pernes-les-Fontaines. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Avignon is 13 miles from La Maison de Nanouche, and Arles is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 10 miles from La Maison de Nanouche.
- Good location, presence of private parking, tasty breakfast, well decorated rooms.
- L’accueil très chaleureux de Sophie et toutes les petites attentions : éclairage aux bougies lorsqu’on rentre tard le soir, les volets et rideaux fermés, et le lit chauffé’!!! Genial. Un cadre très chaleureux, propreté irréprochable, petit déjeuner excellent avec des produits frais délicieux…. un vrai jus d’orange!!! Un parking privé et du calme. Maison proche du centre ville tres bien située. Notre séjour trop court. Adresse à retenir pour un prochain sejour dans cette région. Merci beaucoup Sophie
Séjour parfait accueil locaux literie propreté
Tout était super
- Vous serez très bien reçu par Sophie qui est au petits soins pour rendre votre séjour agréable. La chambre est très bien décorée avec pleins de petits détails sympas: les bougies dans le salon le soir, les calissons dans la chambre. La salle de bain extérieure à la chambre suit les mêmes standards. On se gare dans la cour avec portail fermé. Le petit déjeuner avec produits locaux est de bon niveau. On sent comme à la maison chez Sophie.
- Petit déjeuner au top ++fruits frais pain frais viennenoiserie au choix confiture maison fromage tout y était ???j arrive pas à mettre les photos du ptit dej!!!dommage
Les Portes Du Ventoux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Portes Du Ventoux offers accommodations in Saint-Didier, just 16 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Orange is 18 miles from Les Portes Du Ventoux, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The place is very well situated at the center of a very nice traditional village of Provence, called Saint-Didier, close to nice little restaurants. The owner is very nice and welcoming. The gite is a small apartment within a recently built house with all the convenient facilities, perfect for a short stay at very good value for money.
- Pascal and family very friendly and the property was lovely
- The place itself is very well located, just a 2 min walk from town, nice swimming pool, nice environments.
- Comme d’ autres nuits que j’ avais déjà passé auparavant ,tout s’est très bien déroulé. Chambre très agréable et très propre.Accueil toujours aussi chaleureux de Pascal.Adresse à recommander pour la tranquillité aussi.
- C’ est la deuxième fois que je réserve cette chambre en peu de temps.Toujours avec le même accueil chaleureux de Pascal.Chambre très propre, agréable et surtout très calme.Que du bonheur!Adresse à recommander.
Résidence Les Peupliers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Résidence Les Peupliers offers accommodations in Loriol-du-Comtat. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. Avignon is 13 miles from Résidence Les Peupliers, and Orange is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. There are only a few rooms and apartments so it was a peaceful place to stay and our room looked out onto a large garden with many trees. The room was spotless, the bathroom large. We were within easy drive time of all the sites we wished to visit. Secure and spacious parking.
- A beautiful place. The grounds and rooms are lovely, well appointed and nicely presented. The hostess is wonderful and made us feel especially welcome on arrival. She serves aperitifs on Sunday evening to welcome new arrivals. Other guests were excellent company. Breakfast in the courtyard with the cicadas singing was wonderful. Merci.
- A lovely complex, very clean and quite. The pool was a great bonus.
- The studio was clean, the pool was small but nice for cooling down, the staff was friendly tho didnt speak much English
- Très bonne literie, réfrigérateur et ventilateur dans la chambre, chambres au rez-de-chaussée.
Mas des Songes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mas des Songes offers accommodations in Monteux. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Avignon is 12 miles from Mas des Songes, and Orange is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from Mas des Songes.
- fantastic domain,garden, swimmingpool and superb design of the house and the furniture – friendly personal – feel@home
- It. Was good information was al read and the were helpfull
L’acceuil le personnel les proprietaires le petit dejeuner la chambre et le cadre étaient parfaits pour ce court séjour.
Je ne manquerai pas d’y retouner si j’en ai la possibilité!
- Accueil très agréable, cadre magnifique, excellent séjour
- Le cadre est magnifique, la décoration sobre et belle, mélange de design, art et antiquités, la chambre spacieuse et confortable, le jardin avec sa piscine avec vus sur le Ventoux donne envie de revenir très vite, comme le somptueux petit-déjeuner !
La Bastide du Vallon
Set in the hilltop village of Saumane-de-Vaucluse, 3.7 miles from Lisle-sur-la-Sorgue, La Bastide du Vallon offers rooms, each with a private terrace and free WiFi access. The property features an outdoor swimming pool and a summer kitchen.Each room has a private entrance and includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Each room also has its own fridge in the summer kitchen.There are a number of hiking and cycling paths in the area. La Bastide du Vallon is on the Côtes du Rhône wine route, and it is a 45-minute drive to the top of Mont Ventoux.
- This place is absolutely amazing! It is a liitle bit hard to find, but with excellent drawing done by our kind hosts, it is a piece of cake! Beautiful house, garden, swimming pool, breakfast served by lovely Ms Rose in the garden by the pool, really like in a fairy tale! Deserves the 10!!!
Lovely location if even very excluded. For someone who’s after peace and quiet, perfect. Walking distance to Saumane village and restaurant.
Breakfast was excellent and had an extra touch with freshness of the fruits and the great hospitality of both the owners as well as the housekeeper Rose !
- The staff was so very friendly and helpful in every way!!! Thank you!!
- Isabelle was a great host. The property is in quite a remote location and is very private. The room and service were excellent. We even had our own fridge / kitchen and dining space. Breakfast was optional and thoughtfully served. There are many nice places close to the village and a lovely little restaurant in the village itself. We would highly recommend this gorgeous place for a fabulous relaxing holiday.
- Great hospitality with excellent suggestions of places to see.
Located in LʼIsle-sur-la-Sorgue, 11 miles from Avignon, Mas Seraphin features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Arles is 26 miles from Mas Seraphin, and Orange is 19 miles away. Caumont Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was very quiet, has lovely large pool & wonderful, helpful iwners.
- Having breakfast with Lola the Dalmatian, sprinklers in beautiful gardens, eating fresh eggs from hens running around us was effortless and like an oasis in the desert. What a delightful find for our visit to Provence.
- The hosts are extremely friendly. Room and garden are very nice.
- Le Mas Séraphin was a wonderful experience. Breakfast was excellent, France is not known for great coffee, here it was very good compared to other places. Apartment, pool etc. is beautiful, it’s easy to relax in this atmosphere. Hosts are very friendly, welcoming and open. Great for a couple, great for families, too, even for a group of friends I would imagine.
Good situation, short drive to the town.
We stayed in the bed and breakfast room and it was lovely, beautifully decorated and we had our own terrace where our lovely breakfast was served every morning.
Beautiful pool, safe for kids.
Very kind and helpful host, we recommend thist if you want a visit to Isle sur le sorge, stay here.
We will go back next year.
La Banastiere is located in Vedène, just 4 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Nîmes is 28 miles from La Banastiere, and Arles is 24 miles away. Caumont Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Amazing location and grounds with various seating areas in a private garden. Incredible full breakfast severed outside (with custom cooked eggs, meat, cheese, yogurt, cereal, jams, fresh squeezed orange juice, hot chocolate and coffee) It was truly my idea of heaven! Fredrick, the owner, was very friendly and helpful and added little touches like fresh flowers. And the large, well appointed rooms were very comfortable and romantic!
La qualité de l’accueil et l’amabilité du personnel
Le cadre magnifique pour une invitation au repos et échapper à l’effervescence du quotidien
La proximité du golf et du centre ville d’Avignon (10 mn)
- Het prachtige domein straalt rust en kalmte uit! Het ontbijt was top, de eigenaars waren heel vriendelijk, de kamers waren in orde en de ligging was uitstekend! We beleefden er een heerlijke ontspannende vakantie, in alle rust maar toch vlakbij de drukte van de stad Avignon. Pluspunt voor golfers: het golfterrein bevindt zich op slechts 1 km! La Banastière is absoluut een aanrader!
Un havre de paix. Maison magnifique, chambre paisible et Bien décorée
Le petit déjeuner est exceptionnel.
Une piscine en pierre splendide et surtout un très bel accueil de la famille propriétaire. Nous avons adore Et reviendrons avec grand plaisir.
- Le patron tres accueilant, établissement tres chic et calme. Les alentours ne sont pas tres chic mais pratique pour circuler.
Top Guest Houses In Pernes-les-fontaines Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!