10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Perlora Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Perlora Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Perlora Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perlora Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perlora Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Perlora Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Perlora Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Perlora Asturias:
Playa de Candás
Featuring free WiFi in all public areas, Playa de Candás is located in Candás. Set 1,000 feet from the beach, this guest house offers a restaurant on site.Each heated room in this guest house has a mini-bar, flat-screen TV, and desk. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and free toiletries.The property offers a daily cleaning service.You can find several bars, restaurants, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Playa de Candás, and San Félix Church is 800 feet from the property. Candás Train Station is 15 minutes away by car, and Gijon is 9.9 mi from the guest house.
The room was fine but it was in a separate building a short distance from the hotel and the promenade. On the plus side this was right next to a very good supermarket and there was also access to tea and coffee machine at the room but there wasn’t a view from it as the window just looked into a car park( this was a private one and not noisy)
Breakfast was at the main hotel and very good
- Very good price for the 2 nights we stayed, buffet breakfast included. It’s located very close to Luanco and Cabo de Peñas. I would definitely recommend this place
Family owned. Charming folks that constantly were making sure everything was fine and making one feel at home. Very reasonably priced.
- Habitación muy bien decorada, limpia y con instalaciones bien mantenidas.
- Personalen var mycket tillmötesgående och vänlig. Frukosten bestod av buffé, och det fanns även grovt bröd! Underbart för en skandinav! Färsk frukt av olika sorter fanns, ost och för den som äter kött även skinka. Det var oväntat bra frukost, och väl värt pengarna!
- The room was fine but it was in a separate building a short distance from the hotel and the promenade. On the plus side this was right next to a very good supermarket and there was also access to tea and coffee machine at the room but there wasn’t a view from it as the window just looked into a car park( this was a private one and not noisy)
One of our best sellers in Gijón! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Albor is nicely located in Gijón, 1,300 feet from San Lorenzo Beach and from Gijón promenade. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at the guest house has a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Pensión Albor you will find a bar; and several restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 3 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Pensión Albor is 1,650 feet from Poniente Beach. Asturias Airport is 19 mi away.
Close to downtown and the waterfront
Cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, parks, shops all close by.
Room was fit for purpose but a little cramped for 2 nights
- A beautiful room, perfectly situated within close proximity to the centre of Cudillero. Very good value for money. Very clean.
- It has a good location, and the room was cheap and quite clean.
- Friendly reception lady. Explains everything in Spanish even if you do not understand Spanish.
- The receptionist girl was awesomly sexy!!!!!!!!!!! She was hot like a pornstar!!!!!!!!!!!
- Close to downtown and the waterfront
Hostel Gijón Centro
One of our best sellers in Gijón! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Gijón Centro is set in the heart of Gijón, in the old town, 550 feet from both San Lorenzo Beach and Gijón Port.Housed in a building dated from 1932, all rooms are on the first floor and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower.Campo Valdés Roman Baths is 1,000 feet from Hostel Gijón Centro. Asturias Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- The room was light and airy, with all round windows on the corner of the building. Bed was the most comfortable bed we had slept in on the whole trip (17 nights)
- I absolutely loved every interaction with Savi and Patri. Since the moment I made the reservation, they were very quick and proactive in informing me of the conditions of the hostel, the room, and the area. They were very helpful, kind and genuinely nice. The room was amazing – full of windows, comfortable bed, great shower. I would definitely stay again at Hostel Gijon Centro.
A very warm welcome.The owner was so friendly and professional.
We loved the chocolate bonbons in our room, attention to detail!!
The room was big with a nice balcony and big tv. Perfect location .
- Probably one of the best beds I’ve ever slept in. Very comfortable. The room was small but cozy. Top location, within walking distance to all major attractions. The owner was extremely helpful in pointing us out spots around the city and gave us a discount card for the parking near by. We had read comments about the noise coming from the street and from the rooms next door, but it looks like we were lucky in our stay, we slept all night. The only thing we heard was the flush of the toilet from the room next door.
- Superb location. Right in the middle of the old town, but still pretty quiet. Very close to the beach!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Libertad is located in central Gijón, 5 minutes’ walk from the Main Square and 1,150 feet from the bus and train station. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception.Functional rooms at the Libertad have heating and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Staff at Hostal Libertad can provide tourist information, and the area is filled with restaurants and bars. Places of cultural interest such as the Railway Museum or the Revillagigedo Palace are withing walking distance.Oviedo is 19 mi away, while Cangas de Onís is 1 hour drive away. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Great location, clean establishment with very friendly staff
- The location was good. The beds were comfortable and there were a lot of blankets and a nice TV.
- Perfect location, very big room which was clean and had a great bed. All worked well and well worth the money
- El baño, para ser un hostal me resulto bastante amplio
- La cama es muy comoda, la habitación esta limpia y ordenada, esta muy cerca del puerto y la playa y de todos los servicios.
Pensión Vegadeo Gijón
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Vegadeo is located in La Calzada’s neighborhood, just 350 feet from Arbeyal beach and close to Gijón’s harbor. Cimadevilla is 1.6 mi away.Rooms are bright, simply decorated and come with shared or private bathroom facilities.There is a bus stop opposite the guest house with regular buses to the city center. Gijón Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.You can also visit Oviedo, which is 19 mi away, or Cangas de Onís, just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
- Super clean, close to bus stop, nice staff, comfortable bed
I loved Luis and Gloria
They are excellent hosts?
- Great staff, showed us the nearby eats and coffee spots
- The staff was very charming and kind! My room is cute and comfortable with sunshine. I wanted to stay more. Additionally, there is a supermarket very near from here, you can easy to drop in there. Share bathrooms were also very clean.
The host was friendly, and gave us the information necessary. Also recommended, and amazing place to eat, El Trebol.
The room was tidy and clean, as well as the bathroom, and within walking distance to the city center. Many facilities around, such as cafe, supermarket, etc.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,000 feet from Gijón Bus Station, Hostal Campoamor offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage. Centrally located, you can walk to Poniente Beach in 10 minutes.Simply decorated, all heating rooms feature a flat-screen TV; and come with a private or shared bathroom with bathtub. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, supermarkets, and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house; and staff at reception can provide information about traditional Cider Routes, and pinchos around Gijón.Hostal Campoamor is 12 minutes’ walk to Gijón Train Station and Cimadevilla District is 0.6 mi away.
- Great staff, brought me a glass of cold cider that I very much appreciated.
FOR WOMAN, LATE (NIGHT) ARRIVAL BY BUS/TRAIN.
I arrived Gijon over 21:00 by bus and worried about safety because I traveled alone. This hotel is very closed to the ALSA bus station and the train station as well, it is very good if you are a woman and traveled by yourself. Even late checked-in, the staffs welcomed. Additionally, access to the centre of city is good.
- The host was so incredibly nice it was really amazing! He offered me 2 glasses of sider upon arrival and woke me up at 6:30am so that I wouldn’t miss my flight! Love that guy.
- Good location, clean and good price, perfect for a couple of nights.
- Easy to find, really good location, very friendly staff. ¡Muchas gracias!
Hostel Costa Gijon
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi, Hostel Costa Gijon is located 1,300 feet from the beach in Gijón.Each room here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. You can enjoy city view from the room.You can find bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house.The guest house is 1.2 mi from Poniente Beach and 0.7 mi from San Lorenzo Beach. Asturias Airport is 27 mi away.
The owners very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hostel. Breakfast was good and plenty to eat. Private parking which was also good as we are travelling on a motorcycle.
Central location close to the beach and plenty of places to eat close by.
- Friendly woman at the reception. The room was enormous and very clean and comfortable. It’s a short walk to the beach promenade.
- The lady at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Most valuable for us was the possibility to leave our car to an underground garage, which had a dedicated lot with enough space around. The distance to Gijon old town was also reasonable, about 2 kilometers. The beach is impressive when the waves are high, like in the morning when we left.
- Good location near Playa de San Lorenzo and Parque de Isabel Catolica.
- The lady at the reception was super friendly and welcoming. Parking is accross the street in an underground facility for which we had the keys so it was very easy and practical. Room is spacious even though it’s a shared room (7 beds) and it has a private bathroom with a very good shower and also 2 balconies. Location is great, next to shops, restaurants, park, etc. We didn’t have the breakfast but the lady at the reception said it was really worth trying, and we believe her 🙂
- The owners very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hostel. Breakfast was good and plenty to eat. Private parking which was also good as we are travelling on a motorcycle.
Located in Avilés, this guest house is only 1.2 mi from the town center. Pensión Serafín offers rooms with heating and a cafeteria with free Wi-Fi.Pensión Serafín is 5 minutes’ drive from Avilés Business Park and the main motorway, which leads to the most important companies in the region.Featuring simple décor and tiled floors, rooms at the Serafín come with a TV and a private bathroom with bath tub.The cafeteria serves a buffet breakfast, while a continental breakfast is available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner are available upon reservation. The Serafín also has a 24-hour reception where tourist information is provided.This well-communicated accommodations is a few steps from the bus stop, and the nearest train station is only 1,300 feet away. Parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
Good central location
- Their motto could be “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was super clean and comfy. I had a really good night sleep.
- the staff were nice the height of bedroom very very low I banged my head 4 times during the night all no lift I had to use the stairs all the time
- The personnel was extremely nice and apart from that everything was absolutely fine.
- The lady at the reception was really helpful and informed us about all the things you can do nearby in detail, she knew the area a lot. The place was clean, it was easy to park at the public parking opposite the hotel, breakfast was tasty and varied, no problem with anything.
- Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
A Feira Posada
Overlooking the Trasona Reservoir, the Posada de Overo is located just outside Avilés in Asturias. It offers air-conditioned rooms with traditional décor, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and home-made cakes. There is also a bar with lots of natural light where you can get a snack or a drink.Rooms at the Posada come with wooden furniture and offer views over the reservoir. They are equipped with cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Posada de Overo is easily accessible from the A-8 Motorway, and free private parking is available. On request the hotel also offers a shuttle service to Asturias Airport, which is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- We arrived after midnight and the management agreed to wait until we got there before closing for the night. Friendly welcome!
- Good breakfast.The lady that did us the breakfast was extremely nice!
- The Room was very clean, the Bed was comfortable, The location is very quiet except for the occasional dogs barking, (Lots of Dogs about) Perfect for a evening walk around the reservoir. The Staff were very good and helpful, however only one of the staff had english and she was only there some of the time
- Fácil para llegar y aparcar. Buena ubicación desde donde organizarse visitas, ya sean turísticas o de negocios.
Lo mejor el desayuno. Zumo natural, bocadillos, café. Todo muy bien. Y la chica que nos atendió, muy simpática.
Amplia zona de parking y buen retaurante.
Pensión El Parque
Located in the historic town of Avilés, this guest house is 1,000 feet from Avilés Estuary.Each room at El Parque features modern décor.Surrounded by restaurants and shops, this guest house is 3 minutes’ walk from Parque de Ferrera Park. The Niemeyer Cultural Center is 1,650 feet away.The nearest bus stop is only 450 feet away, and Salinas Beach is 10 minutes by car.
- Very central, host very helpful. Good for those starting their pilgrimage here.
- The host was very nice and the shared bathroom was clean. Great location.
- Eclectic room with balcony & city centre view. Helpful owner. Laundry service.
- Very good location especially for those walking the Camino
Nice and helpful staff
Center of the city
Washing and drying clothes
Top Guest Houses In Perlora Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Perlora Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Perlora Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Perlora Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!