10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Perillo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Perillo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Perillo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perillo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perillo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Perillo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Perillo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Perillo Galicia:
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city center and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- No restaurant on site but very good local bars. Can have breakfast delivered to room, but did not use. Would be good if kettle in room. Would stay again.
- The staff were literally the most hospitable people I have met on my two months of traveling. They were very professional, courteous, and went out of their way to help. Great people!
- We stayed here before catching an early flight next day. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. Staff were extremely helpful. We had to insist on paying for two bottles of water from the minibar! There is a bar/restaurant nearby where we got a reasonable meal, again very friendly.
- Really friendly very close to the airport for a late flight.staff went out of their way to be helpful and kind.
- Amazing value. The hotel was cheap and suited our needs perfectly. We needed a place to crash near the airport to catch an early flight out. The staff was extremely helpful and we received a breakfast made only for us at 4.30 in the morning to be able to catch the cab that the hotel had booked for us especially to be able to fit our massive boardbags. It’s also nicely located close to loads of bars and shops and a really nice park. Can’t find anything to complain about, they should raise their prices 🙂
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Mara is on one of La Coruña’s main shopping streets, a 5 minute walk from the Palexco Convention Center. It offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Mara feature tiled floors and simple, modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Mara Hostal is a short walk from Riazor Beach and El Puerto Shopping Center. You can walk to Deportivo La Coruña’s Riazor Stadium in 15 minutes.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in La Coruña. Baggage storage and laundry services are also available.
- nice place, perfect location, cheap and nice people
Good location, staff was nice, room big enough and bed comfortable.
Loads of bars and restaurants downstairs, few minutes from shops, marina, aeroport bus stop..
The room was nice and comfortable and quiet.
The bathroom had been renovated and there’s a lift in the building.
You really can’t beat the location for this price.
Would definitely recommend.
- It was Perfect located! Very comfortable room,bed and bath.
- Perfect localization, nice room, we were pleased with bathroom with hair dryer and blue equipment
Hostal Liste Station
Hostal Liste Station is located just 800 feet from A Coruña’s train and bus stations. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free WiFi, LCD satellite TV and a private bathroom.Located on a pedestrian street, Hostal Liste Station has a bar serving breakfast downstairs. Car and bicycle rental services are also available from reception.You can walk to the city center in 5 minutes from the Hostal Liste Station. Busses to the airport leave from a stop located just outside the front door.
- The room was clean and comfortable and spacious. The staff were friendly. Very near the bus station. Out the station and over the white bridge over the main road and you’re two roads behind the main road. Don’t follow google maps it takes you all round the houses.
- Clean comfortable property, helpful staff, close to the station and bus routes, but very quiet (except on Sunday night when road repairs were taking place!). Good that the hostal had a garage as finding parking would have been a problem. One minor point, no bath/sink plug so need to take one!
- The room was clean and the location was in a nice town.
- Good location, good value for money. Its in a reasonably quiet area so there’s no noise issues. Everything in the room worked grand and it did the job.
- walking distance from the railway station, which I guessed from the name. Basic room and bathroom but clean and staff friendly, even though we had language difficulties.
Located in A Coruña, in a building dating from 2006, Toctoc Rooms has a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,500 feet from Coliseum A Coruña and around 1.1 miles from A Coruna Bus Station. A Coruña Convention Centre – PALEXCO is 2.1 miles from the guesthouse and Torre de Hercules is 3 miles away.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some units at Toctoc Rooms have a patio. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Aquarium Finisterrae is 3 miles from the accommodation, while Science and Technology Museum is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very kind staff, giving very good hints for visiting Coruna. Nice breakfast, in a very cozy, casual setting. Room and bathroom were very clean. Even if it’s not in the city centre, it’s reallly easy and fast to get there by car.
La cama cómoda. El baño muy limpio
La señora que nos sirvió el desayuno muy amable
La terraza del salon de desayuno muy buena
Los códigos para entrar sin llaves funcionaron muy bien
- El trato del personal(lorena)fue espetacular,amable,su buen trato hacia nosotrosy sobre todo con mi hijo kike.
- El trato del personal, la limpieza y el desayuno abundante
- Ubicacion y aparcamiento excelente fui en coche y todo cerca, muy bien ubicado y de facil aparcamiento; el trato de Lorena y Yasi increible, todo perfecto lo recomiendo al 100 por 100 🙂 Gracias
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located in A Coruña, Hostal Hotil is within 5 minutes’ walk of Orzan Beach and Palexco Convention Center. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and soundproofing. They have a TV, desk and safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.Galician cuisine is offered in the restaurant, which serves à la carte and set menu options. There is also a bar with regional wines.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Calle Real is 30 feet from Hostal Hotil and the marina is 650 feet away.
- Nicely designed rooms, clean and pretty. Smack in the middle of A Coruña pub street, and 10 min from the beach. Perfect for a city getaway. Pleasant staff though I had not much dealings with them.
- Location Location Location! The place was much better than I had imagined for the $39.50 price. It was clean and right in the middle of downtown La Coruna.
- The room was very clean and comfortable and larger than expected. Good central location. Good value for budget travelling—only a short walk to the harbour or beach.
- Clean and in a great location. There’s a ton of restaurants and shops right along the street where this hostel is located.
- Great location right in the historic district. The room was tiny, but clean, and still an excellent value.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located, midway between A Coruña’s Port and the beach, Hostal Roma is within 5 minutes’ walk of both. This family-friendly guest house offers free WiFi.The heated rooms come with a TV, desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. An iron is available on request at reception. Rooms overlook the street or a bright patio.The property offers a communal fridge, computers in the lounge, luggage storage, and laundry service. Breakfast is also served.A Coruña’s Domus Museum, an interactive museum about human beings, is 15 minutes’ walk away. You can walk to María Pita Square in around 7 minutes.
- No ability to call room to room. Having multiple keys to enter building, hallway and room was a little confusing. The hosts very very friendly and helpful. Plenty of hot water for a refreshing shower. Comfortable bed and tv with many channels if you wanted it.
- Great location and lovely staff, room was basic but clean, ok for me but I’d go a bit upmarket if I came to La Coruna with my wife. Coruna would be an excellent place for a weekend break with lots to do.
- Great location. Easy walk to most attractions and beach was at the end of the street. Family room of adjoining rooms was very comfortable. Good places to eat nearby.
- Perfect location, very close to the beach on both side. Streets with different restaurants passed around the hotel. The rooms were very cleaned. Delicious breakfast and the family atmosphere allow you to enjoy the days.
- Plenty of great nearby restaurant options even walking in the rain
Pensión Santa Clara
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. A 5-minute walk from A Coruña’s Riazor and Orzan beaches, Pension Santa Clara features rooms with free WiFi and private bathrooms. It serves a continental breakfast in its café-bar.Each simply decorated room at Pension Santa Clara has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with heating, desk and telephone. Laundry services are provided for an extra charge.A Coruña’s seafront promenade is 10 minutes’ walk from the property and the harbor is less than 1.2 mi away. Riazor Stadium is a 5-minute walk away and the Tower of Hércules, an ancient lighthouse, can be reached in 45 minutes on foot.A Coruña Airport is a 15-minute drive from Pension Santa Clara. Guests can make use of the Santa Clara’s 24-hour reception.
- I’m not a king but I felt like one when I stayed here. The staff were very friendly and I felt so welcomed:) I recommend this place for everyone.
- Good value ..very polite and friendly staff ..tomato bread in the morning for breakfast was divine
- Very clean and sweet smelling. Friendly staff at the door. Peaceful (rooms looked towards a quiet indoor patio).
- We stayed in a room for three people and really liked the place! The receptionist was friendly. And there’s a good restaurant with seafood.
- Excellent dinner and very helpful staff, especially Sonia, we would recommend this hotel and restaurant to friends visit from the US.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, Pensión Residencia Alborán is located in the city center of A Coruña, 150 feet from María Pita Square. The beaches of Riazor and Orzán are 10 minutes’ walk away.Featuring a private bathroom, all the rooms in Pensión Residencia Alborán have a flat-screen TV and central heating. Some of them have a balcony with city views.Within 2 minutes’ walk, guests can find the streets of Rúa Real and La Franja, with a variety of shops and restaurants to enjoy traditional Galician food and wines.There is a bus stop 2 minutes on foot from the guest house and A Coruña Train Station is 1.6 mi away.
- I arrived several hours early. The receptionist was very nice and let me know that I could nonetheless already check in. All in all a very nice experience
- The front desk staff didn’t speak English and I don’t speak Spanish sadly but she was very kind
- The location was excellent right in the centre next to the main square and a short walk to the beach. Lots of cafes and restaurants nearby.
- The first impression of modern, sharp and clean was backed up by our experience. The staff very very efficient. The Hostal is very Central and close to the old town and public transport. I would recommend it to anyone.
- The room is clean and beautiful with air conditioning and television. The staff has been nice and gentle. The position is absolutely centric
Hostal La Provinciana
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The family-run Hostal La Provinciana is centrally located in A Coruña, within 5 minutes’ walk of the beach and Convention Center. It offers free WiFi and heated rooms with a flat-screen TV.The large rooms come with a seating area and hardwood floors. Each has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.At Hostal La Provinciana you will find a 24-hour front desk, as well as a shared lounge and a tour desk. A Coruña Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- We were very pleased with all aspects of our stay in Hostal Provinciana. The staff were very welcoming and made us feel very comfortable throughout our stay. The location was perfect. Excellent value for money. We’d definitely stay again.
- Warm welcome from the hosts. Nice bedroom and newly renovated and absolutely clean bathroom.
- the size of the room was great for a family. Location very centric. The staff was very helpful and very nice.
- Perfect location in the middle of the downtown area with easy access to the beach and next to nice bars and restaurants
Perfect location in the city center
Staff very helpfull, maybe someone speking english could be a plus
Centrally located in A Coruña, Hostal Socaire is a 10-minute walk from La Coruña Port. The guest house offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Featuring balconies with city views, rooms are equipped with a work desk, flat-screen TV and radio. Private bathrooms come with a shower and toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and serves breakfasts. You can sample traditional Galician cuisine in the restaurant. Half-board and full-board packages are available. There is also a shared terrace.A bus stop and a taxi rank are located just outside the hotel. A Coruña Train Station and Bus Station are within a 10-minute walk. The airport is a 15-minute drive away and there is easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Value for low price … mice people and very helpful
- Everything was absolutely clean, the staff was really nice and the coffee was amazing.
- Everything was clean, basic, just what you need for a night or two to sleep. There’s a cafe/bar attached and the location is fantastic. Pretty quiet considering it’s a busy area. Accepts dogs at no extra cost. Good value for money
- Very nice and helpful stuff. Nice bar downstairs. Small and tidy place, low price.
- очень близко и к вокзалу, и к автовокзалу, номер достаточно просторный, wi-fi работал без сбоев
Top Guest Houses In Perillo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Perillo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Perillo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Perillo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!