10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Periana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Periana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Periana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Periana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Periana Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Periana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Periana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Periana Andalucía:
Casa paz y mas
Located in Ríogordo, Casa paz y mas has an outdoor swimming pool. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. All rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a stovetop. At the guesthouse, the rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Malaga is 17 miles from Casa paz y mas. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- It’s a stunning location and the features are well designed; a lovely pool area with plenty of space for all the guests (we were lucky to have it all to ourselves) Little private terraces and cosy rooms plus a delicious, very good value, breakfast basket. Lukas and family are lovely hosts with nothing being too much trouble
- Amazing views, great owner, excellent shower, really nice accommodation. Our own terrace was lovely. Great breakfast.
- Lovely house with good friendly hosts and great views.
The hosts, Lukas and Alexia, were so nice and helpful.
The Hotel and the view are fantastic.
Do yourself a favor: have your next vacation in Casa Paz y mas!
- Incredible place with marvalous view over the mountains and the spanish countryside. You have 1,5 hours to skiing in sierra nevada, 1 hour to alambra, 40 min to Malaga airport and 40 min to costa del sol. Its a good if you have a car but the host is very friendly if you need transfer somewhere you can ask them. If you dont like the crowded costa del sol this is the place for you.
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus features barbecue facilities, a garden and a sun terrace with swimming pool and continental breakfast in Alcaucín. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Each room has a balcony with sea views.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms come with air conditioning, a desk and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus have a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Malaga is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 29 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 26 miles away.
- Довольно много места в доме, большой холодильник и отзывчивый хозяин, это всё
- Отдыхали 3 недели, недостатков не нашли. Если возникали вопросы, то Альфонсо ( хозяин ) решал их в течении 10 мин.
- Przepięknie położony obiekt, niesamowita cisza, w końcu bardzo “hiszpańska” okolica, bardzo życzliwy, pomocny, uśmiechnięty gospodarz- właściciel, z otwartym sercem, pełen gościnności. Jeśli masz do dyspozycji auto to w zasięgu 1 godziny masz i co oglądać, zwiedzac, kupować, plaże, jezioro. Oazą spokoju i doskonale miejsce dla chcących bardzo odpocząć od szumu miasta i cywilizacji. Ponadto basen publiczny za symboliczną opłatą. Jak dla mnie – 10/10.
- La amplitud de la casa, las vistas, el entorno, la amabilidad y el esfuerzo constante para que disfrutasemos de nuestra estancia por parte de los propietarios.
- Todo cuidado y limpio. Trato amable y atento. Piscina y barbacoa listas para su uso.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, Casa Colina is set in a 19th- century farm house. The historic town of Comares is 30 minutes’ drive away.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa Colina have a private entrance and a private fridge. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and either a shower or a bathtub, while guests can enjoy barbecue facilities in the shared garden.Velez-Malaga town center, where a range of bars and restaurants can be found, is 30 minutes’ drive from Casa Colina. Montes de Malaga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and Malaga city center is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Sehr nette Gastgeber. Schöne Lage, toller Blick…
super mooie villa met zwembad en machtig verzichten
Paul is een super host
leuk prive terras Almond Suite
- Paul en Niki zijn fantastische hosts. Wij voelden ons meteen thuis. De plek is heerlijk relaxt en mooi gelegen in de heuvels boven Malaga. Kamers zijn schoon en wij hadden ook ons eigen balkon-terras. Inclusief twee ligbedden. Heel fijn. Wij hebben er ook een keer ‘s avonds gegeten en dat was zeer smakelijk. Aanrader.
Petits déjeuners sains et variés,fruits frais,yoghourts,céréales et chaque jour une spécialité différente et délicieuse!le tout à un prix démocratiques de 5€,il n’y a ça nulle part ailleurs!Possibilite de repas le soir avec entrée,plat et dessert,toujours savoureux et des bons produits frais!
Paul et Nicky sont des hôtes charmants,souriants,prêts à donner des conseils et s’assurer que tout va bien!Notre chambre était spacieuse,avec une belle terrasse et une grande salle de bain.L’acces à la piscine est libre à toute heure et tout est très propre!
Nous n’avons séjourné que 4 nuits et nous regrettons de ne pas être restes plus longtemps !C’est la 3 e fois que nous venions en Andalousie et rapport qualité prix,c’est vraiment l’endroit le plus chaleureux et calme que nous avons découvert!
Je conseille la casa Colin à à tous!Nous y retournerons sans problème!
Sitio muy tranquilo y agradable.
Hay q ir hasta el pueblo para encontrar bares etc.
Lo unico malo,la cama!! En fatales condiciones
Offering a shared outdoor swimming pool and free bikes, Hacienda Mendoza is located 5 mi from Archidona. This property offers free WiFi and a shared garden and terrace.Each air-conditioned room will provide you with a flat-screen TV and desk. Featuring a spa bath, private bathroom also comes with a bidet and bathrobes.At Hacienda Mendoza you will find a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This accommodations offers wedding planning services and is used as a wedding venue.Malaga Airport is 33 mi away.
- Went to good evening meal at the old railway station restaurant
- I’m not sure why this place is highly rated. Friends had to move room because of stinking drains, new room was only moderately better. Bikes were scrappers, mein host had no tools or oil to improve them, there was no hairdryer, the lounge looked out over a scrubby garden, the view from my window was the nearby motorway and the swimming pool was poorly maintained. The village of Salinas is a tiny one-horse place, but luckily the restaurants were good.
- the room was spacious and cozy. the jacuzzi was extra. the breakfast was delicious. Beds wide and comfortable. the environment is a wonderful village environment. everything went well in a well-kept place. can be recommended.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating regardless of language barrier. Breakfast staff used google to help understand how we want our eggs done. However, despite of the picture that demonstrated how to cook poached eggs (huevos escalfados), we ended up with an omelette each. We we’re not disappointed but rather found it hilarious.
- Its local village of Salinas has a great bar and excellent restaurant
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural
Featuring a restaurant, sauna, hot spring baths and massage services, El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is located in Alhama, 36 mi from Granada.The guest house offers rooms with rustic decor and traditional style, and each room has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the Alhama River dam and the Sierra Tejeda Mountains, while other rooms have a terrace.The guest house has an Arabic bath set in a cave, including hot and cold water pools, a pool with back-massage jets, a steam room, and massage treatments. These facilities bear a surcharge.The restaurant offers both set menu and a la carte options consisting of homemade dishes and grilled meats.The property can organize wine tasting tours to local bodegas. Other popular activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking.El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is a 40-minute drive from Granada Airport.
- We knew the hotel was rural just as the name implies.The cave room was unique, spacious and beautifully decorated.The Arabic baths were next door and well worth a visit for small extra charge. Staff were really friendly with just enough English. Nearest town about 4km away.Restaurant not open in evenings so you will need to travel into Alhama de Granada. Great value for money.
- We have stayed at this property on lots of occasions and always enjoy. The staff are so friendly the food is typical of rural Andalucia and it is wonderful. This is the first time we have stayed in the Caves, what a wonderful experience really peaceful. What could be seen as a disadvantage no signal for telephone or internet, means you do get a proper rest.
- Very friendly staff; very interesting location, and nicely decorated rooms. The adjoining restaurant was better than good. Much better than the usual tourist places. Unique!
- Good place to relax a d enjoy the hamam. The rooms in the cave are really lovely and much nicer than the regular ones in the main building.
- I was travelling alone, without a car, and just wanted a relaxing place to stay in the country, and that was what I got. The room was lovely, with a balcony and view of the lake, the breakfast was satisfying, and the food in general very good. The house wine is excellent. Although the restaurant is closed after lunch, they were happy to prepare me a cold dinner to have in my room later, which was perfect, as it is 2 km or more to the town, and a taxi back and forth would have been expensive. There are lots of wonderful walks around the hotel, and there’s a discount for guests at the hammam, where I spent one morning. The host Juan was kind and attentive to me, which is always nice when you are traveling alone. He always inquired if everything was to my liking and was very accommodating. Muchas Gracias Juan!
Pensión San José
Pensión San José features free WiFi and views of city in Alhama de Granada. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Every room comes with a balcony.At Pensión San José, rooms come with a closet.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Granada is 25 miles from Pensión San José, while Malaga is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 17 miles from Pensión San José.
- Very friendly reception and the beds were fairly comfortable. Value for money for what it was and fabulous location!
- Basic clean and comfortable. Great value for money.
- We are cycling around Andalucia so were happy the the hptel had a secure place to store the bikes. The Hotel is next to a plaza so there was no shortage of places to eat and drink. The room was clean and tidy with a nice ensuite. The bathroom was stocked with shampoos and no problems with the hot water. The wifi worked well and we thought this hotel was good value for money.
Maria and her husband Havi were so so helpful in making my stay comfortable
They took me by their car to the near by spa and brought me back one day and were very keen in making my stay easy
- Location next to the best restaurants and the gorge. We checked in and out without any problems.
Hostal Rincon De La Higuera
Located 3 miles from Parque Natural Montes de Málaga, Hostal Rincon De La Higuera has rooms with air conditioning in Casabermeja. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet.Malaga Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very easy to find and in the centre of the village. Lots of parking and bars near by. very clean and friendly service. We had a two night stay the room was cleaned after the first night which we didn’t expect.
- Very clean and comfortable, especially the adjustable bed which we did not want to get out of !!
- Ottima la posizione, buono il prezzo. Nel pieno centro, vicino a bar e ristoranti.
- La cama muy cómoda. Y el hostal estaba bien equipado para el precio.
- Amabilidad y ganas de atender. En la decoración se notó un esfuerzo por agradar
One of our best sellers in Alhama de Granada! Located in Alhama de Granada, La Seguiriya offers charming and spacious rooms in an 18th-century house. There is a terrace offering wonderful views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Nature Reserve.All rooms in La Seguiriya have a flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi, and some have views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Natural Reserve. Each comes with a private bathroom.There is a lounge with a bar, as well as a library area with sofas and armchairs. The restaurant serves home-cooked dishes from the Andalusia region.The Arab baths are just 5 minutes’ drive from the property. A good range of bars and restaurants can be found within a few minutes’ walk.
Good breakfast and lovely owner, very helpful.
We also loved the view of the terrass
- The hotel, staff, food and service were amongst, if not, the best of our 2 week vacation. We enjoyed the terrace, overlooking the canyon and the evening dinner was an absolute delight. The 2 young ladies that greeted and serviced us were genuinely friendly and helpful. In spite of the GPS announcing our “arrival”, the hotel was no-where in sight. A helpful, village resident, seeing we were lost, offered to ride with us to the hotel, which was several hundred meters, of winding streets and many turns, away. What a welcomed reception to this friendly, charming village.
- Attractive building, good breakfast, lovely view from rear terrace.
- Execellent staff , very helpful . Lovely food and comfortable rooms.
- The staff were wonderful and made us feel very welcome. The room was comfortable and well serviced. A very relaxing stay.
- Good breakfast and lovely owner, very helpful.
Pensión Algarrobeña is offering accommodations in Algarrobo. Rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The rooms in Pensión Algarrobeña are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms have a closet.Malaga is 21 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña.
Clean and comfortable
Every facility that we needed
Staff friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble
- Comfortable and very clean room. Comfortable and very clean bathroom. In-room jug kettle with teas and coffee. Bar just next door. Motorway not far away. Air-vent available in case of heat, a bit noisy though.
- For the money the rooms were clean and spacious. Cafe downstairs served excellent breakfast for a great price. We arrived late so staff were accommodating leaving the key in a lock box so didn’t need to rush from the airport.
Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
A small bonus was the recently opened small cafe on the street level of the building.
Handy location for walking to the north
Excellent little cafe below for breakfast and picnic for the day.
Pensión El Taxi
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pensión El Taxi is a guest house located in Casabermeja, a small village 12 mi from Málaga. The property offers basic rooms and also apartments.The air-conditioned guest house offers rooms with a TV and private bathroom. The apartments feature a terrace, a living room with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave and a fridge.A children’s playground is set next to the property. Guests can also find some bars and restaurants in the same street.Casabermeja Bus Station is only 650 feet from Pensión El Taxi. There is easy access to the A-45 Motorway. The historic town of Antequera is 14 mi away.
- Large twin beds. good shower. Closeness of bars and restaurants with friendly locals. Casabermeja is a smallish town with a seemingly close community spirit. Some understanding of the language is necessary to appreciate the spanish way of life.
- Location. Easy parking. Very accomdating lady who let us in late as our plane was late
- Convenience for Malaga Airport. Bar next door was handy for breakfast
- Big and clean room, air conditioning, shops and restaurants nearby, pleasant owner
- Great value. Spotlessly clean. A lovely welcome from the owner. Her husband also has a taxi so you can get where you need to if public transport doesn’t fit for you. We got a bus to Malaga from the town square. Easy.
Top Guest Houses In Periana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Periana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Periana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Periana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!