10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Péret Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Péret Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Péret Languedoc-roussillon:
Clos de la Colombe
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Clos de la Colombe is located in Pouzols in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Montpellier is 18 miles from Clos de la Colombe, and Cap d’Agde is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 22 miles from Clos de la Colombe.
Very nice host who didn’t mind us having breakfast at 6 a.m. and went for croissants. Nice fruit for breakfast.
Calm and comfortable room.
- Beautiful detail inside, beautiful garden and pool space, clean no flies or wasps….very relaxed atmosphere, chilled music after siesta played in garden
- Very friendly & welcoming owners, the room & bedroom sizes, the pool w/ towels, the breakfast, the home made dinner & service, the car park
- Very welcoming owners, very clean and comfortable with a lovely breakfast.
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was big and very nice and well decorated. The complete house is outstanding, including garden.
The breakfast was very good, great croissants.
Very friendly and comprehensive staff.
Would repeat without a doubt. 10/10
- Very nice host who didn’t mind us having breakfast at 6 a.m. and went for croissants. Nice fruit for breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’Olivette offers accommodations in Montagnac, just 22 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cap d’Agde is 14 miles from L’Olivette, and Sète is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 13 miles from L’Olivette.
- La situation au calme, indépendante de la maison des hôtes. Chambre confortable et très belle salle de bains. Excellents petits déjeuners. Hôtesse très agréable et à l’écoute. Belle situation pour visiter la région.
- Calme , un comme chez soi avec petit déjeuner autour de la piscine
Accueil très sympathique, une seule chambre est louée donc très calme, piscine à disposition. Jolie chambre, propre et agréable.
Parking dans le jardin, fermé.
Petit déjeuner bien, servi au bord de la piscine.
Je recommande cet endroit.
La chambre avec salle de bain et douche italienne toute neuve et d’une propreté irréprochable.
la piscine très agréable par forte chaleur.
la gentillesse et l’amabilité d’Isabelle la maîtresse des lieux.
La proximité du bord de mer ( mèze,13 kms, cap d’agde, 30 kms ect .. )
La proximité de pézénas, 10 kms
La tranquilité du coin
- Tout était parfait !!! Nous y retournerons avec plaisir !!! Vraiment à conseiller !!!
Les 3 Moulins
Featuring free WiFi, Les 3 Moulins offers accommodations in Faugères, just 25 miles from Cap d’Agde. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sète is 28 miles from Les 3 Moulins, and Narbonne is 28 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Chateau Olmet offers accommodations in Lodève, just 29 miles from Montpellier.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Cap d’Agde is 31 miles from Chateau Olmet, and Sète is 29 miles away.
- Everything from first minute to the last was great experience. Eric and Stephen er exceptional good hosts that make you fell very welcome along helping you out with planning day activities, restaurants to visit or just nice walks in the beautiful surroundings of the Chateau d’Olmet.
- Amazing location Great owners, very helpful, everything immaculate, good breakfasts, amazing location and building
La ubicación del hotel es muy buena: un remanso de paz en medio de preciosos pueblos (recomendamos Pezenas, la Covertoirade, y el Cirque de Navacel con buen tiempo). La habitación era ámplia, con dos estancias. La decoración y comodidad de la sala invitaba a pasar la tarde de invierno leyendo. Apuntar también que dormimos estupendamente en la cama. El desayuno variado: salado y dulce, productos de calidad en general. Hubiera mejorado tal vez las pastas y las mermeladas poniendo artesanales.
El patio con una pequeña piscina es un lujo, en verano tiene que ser fantástico estar allí.
- Chambre à la décoration originale et très réussie, petit déjeuner extra
L’incroyable hospitalité, la qualité unique de la simplicité humaine et la bonne humeur que dégagent Eric et Stéphen, avec partage. Un VRAI sentiment qu’ils aiment recevoir les clients au sein de leur établissement. C’est un lieu reposant, apaisant, calme, ou il fait bon se ressourcer. Que dire de plus, cet endroit , que du bonheur, imprégné par la beauté de la bâtisse dont Eric et Stéphen ont contribuer à la rénovation.
Magnifique séjour, fantastique, un prochain séjour à prévoir
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Les Olivades offers accommodations in Magalas, just 19 miles from Cap d’Agde. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sète is 24 miles from Les Olivades, and Narbonne is 23 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 12 miles away.
- It was typical French…basic, clean, but didn’t tick the right boxes
- Fantastic host and wonderful dinner option at the property. We enjoyed our stay so much we stayed an extra night.
- Amazing visit! Great swimming pool, great reception and breakfast!
- Beautiful property, lovely hosts and great food. Definitely try this place and have the evening meal
- Pascale is a very friendly and laid-back host. She had some friends and family over as well and they all made us feel at home. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Nice pool and good breakfast! Quiet and peaceful location with a lovely view of the old town.
Hotel De Vigniamont
Hotel De Vigniamont is located in Pézenas, 25 miles from Montpellier and 13 miles from Cap d’Agde.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sète is 14 miles from Hotel De Vigniamont, and Narbonne is 28 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 10 miles away.
The owner came and helped us find a parking spot as the roads were very narrow and difficult to navigate.
The room and surrounding was a gem in a city wall with a Romeo & Julliet style internal courtyard, very private with a secluded roof terrace / bar area.
The owner gave us restaurant options in the town which were excellent.
- It was like staying in a Chateau The suite was very tastefully furnished and comfortable. Babette was extremely helpful, recommending places to eat and booking a wonderful bistro for us for Saturday evening.
- Babette was so lovely…helpful and went the extra mile to make our stay as lovely as it was…we will return soon
- Warm informative welcome. Delightful house. Superb breakfast. Central.
- The owner, Babette, gave extraordinary service — truly wonderful! The comfort, decoration, fresh flowers, candles, little unexpected touches, delicious breakfast with fresh fruit and croissants and and and… highly recommend!
- The owner came and helped us find a parking spot as the roads were very narrow and difficult to navigate.
La perle de Ceylan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La perle de Ceylan offers accommodations in Montagnac, just 21 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Cap d’Agde is 14 miles from La perle de Ceylan, and Sète is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 13 miles from La perle de Ceylan.
- Greatest jam (confiture) ever made by the man of the house, very friendly people that were always there to help, easy to reach and lots to see in the neighbourhood.
- The evening meal was delicious and accommodation very good.
- It was a perfect stay and the owners were even nice enough to drive my friend down to the festival site!
- Wonderful quiet location; extremely friendly owner and good restaurant nearby
- We stayed here whilst driving from Southern Spain to the UK and has had a long drive. We were at least an hour late and had booked for dinner – we called and were told not to worry. We didn’t have to, the home made Sri Lankan curry that had been prepared for us was lovely and we ate outside in a beautiful setting. The room and the house was lovely, the owners were faultless and the food beautiful. Breakfast was fantastic – we feel we found a real gem of a place here and would recommend it to anyone.
Le Saint André Chambres d’Hôtes
Le Saint André Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Autignac.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Cap d’Agde is 22 miles from Le Saint André Chambres d’Hôtes, and Sète is 27 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very comfortable beds,nice fairy tale house,very kind and helpful hosts,excellent hot chocolate
- Very nice family feel like home best regards fr.o.m. Elle Mikael
Our hosts were friendly, most informative about the area and good to chat with.
Breakfast supplied was great – also had dinner provided one night which was most enjoyable and presented most professionally.
Would definitely go back here again
- The location and accommodation were fantastic. Cycling along country lanes between the vineyards was so relaxing. I spent more time taking photos than pedaling. The home cooked evening meal and continental breakfast were among the best we have tasted in France. We were all made very welcome by the friendly proprietors throughout our stay -including Milo little dog.
- Very nice & bright lounge/dining area, as well as a lovely terrace. Wifi was excellent. Nice to have an honor bar available. Hosts were very attentive and helpful with site-seeing ideas. Good local bread/croissants.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Maison Trigon is located in Roujan in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 29 miles from Montpellier. The guest house has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Cap d’Agde is 18 miles from Maison Trigon, and Sète is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine de Salente
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Domaine de Salente is located in Gignac, just 15 miles from Montpellier. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cap d’Agde is 24 miles from Domaine de Salente, and Sète is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Excellent location and great host, fabulous views. Very comfortable room and bed. Very friendly dog who came for a walk with us. Relatively easy. to find and close to to main road, but not load enough to drown out the frogs!
- Amazing area, beautiful scenery, great house, great breakfast.
- Quirky rooms beautifully converted winery. The red wine was excellent which we enjoyed very much. Fantastic shower.
Beautiful serene location in the middle of the superb Languedoc vin yards around Aniane and just 5m from Cignac. B&B is managed by Beatrice who has an eye of great detail; in terms of atmosphere, design and hospitality. We had a very enjoyable dinner (table d’hotes) with her and some other quests from Luxembourg and were lucky to drink the wines of Beatrice’s own domaine Salente, most notably the beautiful 2011 red cuvee.
Limited number of small rooms, nicely modernly decorated home and a swimmingpool with a spectacular view on the Languedoc valley.
We will definitely come back at this place
Thank you Beatrice
- Gel douche à l’huile d’olive, parking couvert pour voiture. Petit déjeuner (même si le jus d’orange pressé est a calculer en millilitres)
Top Guest Houses In Péret Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!