10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pereruela Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pereruela Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pereruela Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pereruela Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pereruela Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pereruela Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pereruela Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pereruela Castile And Leon:
Located in the small town of La Tuda, a 20-minute drive from Zamora, Los Jerónimos offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and heating. The property features a restaurant and offers cooking classes.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a shared lounge and a dining area with a fireplace. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.You can go hiking and canoeing in Los Arribes Nature Reserve, a 30-minute drive from the property. Duero River is 7.5 mi away.
- A special little oasis. Beautiful little terraces full of flowers. A little bit of heaven and a perfect place to relax
- Rustic ambiance, beautiful flowers in the courtyard, Pedro and Ephilia prepared us some lovely meals. Arrived as guests, left as friends. Muchos gracias
- Very rural but just 15 minutes easy drive into Zamora. The dinners ( we stayed three nights ) were superb, real home cooking.
- Excellent welcome, great food at very reasonable price.
- The ambience was everything we love, & the hosts were very friendly & did us a lovely meal on arrival
Hostal El Poligono
Located in Zamora, 0.6 miles from Bullring Zamora, Hostal El Poligono has a number of amenities including a bar and free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Easter Museum of Zamora and a 17-minute walk from Etnographic museum of Zamora. Each room includes a patio.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Plaza Mayor is 0.9 miles from Hostal El Poligono, while Park of the Castillo is one mile away. Valladolid Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Nice hosts. The hostel is located comfortably by the side of the road.
- El trato personal fue magnífico, me solucionó muchos problemas.
- Muy buena atención, todo bastante limpio y mucha tranquilidad
La persona que nos recibió que era súper amable.
Da mucha alegría encontrar gente tan amable.
Yo tenía un problema, necesitaba un garaje para dejar el coche y me lo proporcionó en el mismo edificio y de manera gratuita.
Asistíamos a un evento que acaba a las 16:00 y nos dejó dejar la habitación hasta esa hora.
La cama muy confortable.
Muchas Gracias por Todo.
- Tranquilidad absoluta, alojamiento impecable y muy limpio. Merece la pena.
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Featuring air conditioning and free WiFi in all areas, Hostal Sol is centrally located in the historic center of Zamora, just 150 feet from the main street. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a work desk. Bed linen and towels are provided.Information on the local area is available and luggage storage is offered.Zamora Bullring and the Etnographic Museum of Zamora are both within 1,300 feet of the property. Salamanca is 41 mi from Hostal Sol and Valladolid is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Clean. Central location.
- Very friendly reception, excellent English. Great central location. Very quiet.
- We arrived by train after the hostal closed, however Blanca met us as we were walking from the train station, and let us in. So kind and thoughtful of her. It was very much appreciated.
- La ubicación es excelente, el trato de los chicos que están de encargados y que las habitaciones tenían baño propio y todo muy limpio
- La ubicación. La sabrosa paletilla de cordero degustada. El trato al cliente. La acogedora recepción. El influjo que la gente zamorana da al mágico ambiente que rodeo todo el sábado. Cercanía de bares y comercios.
Hostal Don Rodrigo
Located 1,150 feet from Plaza Mayor in Zamora, the Hostal Don Rodrigo offers modern rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.All rooms come with wooden floors, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Guests can get tourist information of the area or arrange a car rental at the property.The Semana Santa Museum is 1,000 feet from the Don Rodrigo guest house in the historic center of Zamora. Salamanca is less than 50 mi away and León is 90 minutes’ drive away.
It has a great location: very close to the city center but in a really quite place.
The staff was really pleasant and helpful.
- Very nice and very pleasant staff member who did everything to make us comfortable and to assist in enjoying our stay.
- Everything in the hostal was very good, the proprietor was very friendly and gave us a small bottle of cava on arrival.
- The staff was very very helpful and friendly. The location was great. The hotel was also very clean and cosy.
- The Spanish receptionist who booked us in was very efficient and whilst he spoke no English, he still managed to guide me into the secure car park, which needed assistance and also provided a map and pointed out places of interest in Zamora. Would Definately stay again. Excellent service. Thank you.
- It has a great location: very close to the city center but in a really quite place.
Hostal Bajo La Muralla
Hostal Bajo La Muralla is located in Zamora. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Extras include a desk.At Hostal Bajo La Muralla you will find a bar. Other facilities offered include a tour desk.The guest house is 650 feet from Etnographic museum of Zamora, 650 feet from Plaza Mayor and 650 feet from Easter Museum of Zamora.
- Street noise, I think all rooms are on street side.
- Good sized room with modern decor. Free parking close by. Very close to Old Town Square restaurants and tourists sites.
- Excelente ubicación para acceder al casco viejo de la ciudad, y amabilidad del personal.
- Zona centro. A 3 min escascos de la plaza Mayor. Habitación con cama amplia. Limpia Zona tranquila. Atenciones del personal. Muy amable. Repetiremos al volver por Zamora seguro.
- El personal muy amable, muy limpio y muy confortable y buena ubicación
Hostal Oasis is offering accommodations in Zamora. Providing a bar, the property is located within 0.9 miles of Bullring Zamora. Plaza Mayor is 1.2 miles away and Etnographic museum of Zamora is 1.2 miles from the guesthouse.Easter Museum of Zamora is 1.3 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 47 miles from Hostal Oasis.
- Para pasar una noche de paso es perfecto, Buena ubicación y limpio. La zona es tranquila y sin mucho ruido, No hay problema para encontrar aparcamiento para el coche y se puede ir andando al coqueto centro de Zamora andando en 15 minutos
- La habitación muy limpia,la cama muy cómoda, todo estuvo bien.
- Todo reformado, nuevo y limpio. Aunque no está en el centro, se puede ir a pie (unos 20 minutos andando, en línea recta, imposible perderse). Te ofrecen lo básico por un precio relativamente bajo, no engañan a nadie.
- Proximidad al hospital que era el motivo del viaje.
- La limpieza,la habitación muy pequeña calidad precio muy corriente.
Hostal Chiqui is located in central Zamora’s Old Town. It offers rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Zamora. Other facilities offered include luggage storage.Zamora’s Plaza Mayor is 1,300 feet from the property, and you can walk to the banks of the River Duero in under 10 minutes. The city’s Ethnographic Museum is 1,800 feet away.
– right in the center
– the decoration and cleanliness
- Charming host was friendly and welcoming, sweet and clever decor, shining clean and centrally located. I had a great nights sleep as the hostal was quiet and had a great air condition system.
- Nice room, very clean, well equipped, good location and extremely helpful staff.
- The woman at the front desk. When we could not find the place on Google maps she met me in the community
- The owner of the hotel was incredibly kind and helpful. My room was well-appointed, very clean, and I had everything I could want.
- – right in the center
Infinium Zamora Suites
Infinium Zamora Suites is located in Zamora and features a terrace. Popular points of interest around the property include Bullring Zamora and Plaza Mayor. The property is a 14-minute walk from Etnographic museum of Zamora and 0.7 miles from Easter Museum of Zamora.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Infinium Zamora Suites feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Infinium Zamora Suites can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Tourism information of Zamora is 1.1 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Todo perfecto. Buena ubicacion, facilidad para aparcar, amabilidad del personal…
- El equipamiento nuevo, confortable y chic. Estaba super limpio y la ropa de cama olía maravillosamente. Netflix incluido en la televisión.
- Muy limpio y nuevo, exactamente como se ve en las fotos. Zona tranquila y fácil de aparcar en zona de ORA. Dueño muy amable, dispuesto para ayudar, explicaciones de zonas para visitar y dónde comer. El desayuno incluido muy bueno en cafetería muy cercana. Fácil de encontrar. Recomendable 100%
- Paco est un hôte parfait qui fait tout son possible pour rendre le séjour agréable. Sa recommandation auprès du Restaurant Casa Maria situé en face est apprécié et appreciable.
- El hotel está muy bien ,muy limpio y muy curioso,el personal muy amable y toda las instalaciones muy nuevas.Muy buena elección para pasar unos dias
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Located in Zamora, 1,500 feet from Bullring Zamora, Hostal Gemi has a shared lounge. Popular points of interest nearby include Plaza Mayor and Etnographic museum of Zamora. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Easter Museum of Zamora is 0.7 miles from Hostal Gemi, while Tourism information of Zamora is one mile away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- Good location for train/bus station. Very clean and comfortable with very helpful staff.
- Originally a flat on first floor converted to ? 4 small hotel rooms. Very new, very clean and washing machine available which was good. Close to busy street with several bars and restaurants.
- It was extremely comfortable and incredible value for money. We even did our washing for free
– La encantadora recepcionista. Una joven amable, eficiente y muy agradable que sorprendentemente no trabaja en un establecimiento de categoría superior.
– La limpieza de la habitación y baño.
- La amabilidad del personal. La ubicación, entre las estaciones de tren y autobús y el centro histórico.
Located within the natural setting of Arribes del Duero Nature Reserve, Hostal Atila is a guest house located in Ricobayo de Alba, Zamora. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.The Atila has an onsite bar and a restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves traditional cuisine made with local produce, including roast lamb, cured ham, characteristic stews and wild mushrooms.Rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are included.The center of Zamora is 12 mi away, while Portugal is 20 mi away. Madrid is 2 hours’ drive away.
- Хостал располагается на втором этаже ресторана. Комнаты с отдельными ванными, чистые и уютные. Очень доброжелательные хозяева. В городке есть небольшой пляж на водохранилище.
- La ubicación estupenda. La habitación con lo básico.
La habitación estaba súper calentita siempre que llegábamos ¡¡¡
Confianza absoluta en el cliente por parte del dueño.
- Me gustó todo. Lugar tranquilo, cercano a la presa y playa fluvial de Ricobayo. Ideal para hacer senderismo. Destacar la amabilidad y buena atención por parte del gerente( sr Atilano).
- Il “chuleton” alla griglia era delizioso. L’insalata mista, buona ed abbondante. Il prezzo più che ragionevole
Top Guest Houses In Pereruela Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pereruela Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pereruela Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pereruela Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!