10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Perdecanay Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Perdecanay Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Perdecanay Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perdecanay Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perdecanay Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Perdecanay Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Perdecanay Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Perdecanay Galicia:
O Paxareco De Ay
Featuring a shared swimming pool, O Paxareco De Aye is located within the Salnés Valley, 9.3 mi from Pontevedra. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a sun terrace with mountain views.Featuring rustic style, with exposed-stone walls, the property offers heated room with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace, TV and table games. The property also features a large garden with trees.The coast and the village of Cambados can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Guests can also visit the beautiful beaches at Portonovo and Sanxexo within a 20-minute drive. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away.
- The owner came and picked us up on the Camino and then dropped us back off in the same solace to continue our Camino the next day! Fantastic! He offered to take us to a restaurant or supermarket to get our dinner but once we saw the place we decided that we would rather just pick up food and stay here and enjoy the beautiful property, pool and views! It’s a beautiful place and the owner made it so easy to get here. It was a nice break along the Camino.
- Ivan, the owner, is a very nice young man, he came to pick us up at the Camino de Santiago that we were walking, and dropped us at the same spot the following day. The facilities are beautiful and the location very quiet and peaceful, just what we needed for a good rest
Las habitaciones espaciosas, cama amplia de matrimonio. muy cómodas y limpias
el exterior muy cuidado,jardines,piscina…
el desayuno muy bueno, variado y con zumo natural de verdad.
- Entorno muy tranquilo. Piscina y terraza con vistas muy buenas. Parking privado.
- toller gastgeber.sehr zuvorkommend.holt am weg ab und bringt zum ausgangspunkt zurück,ausserdem abends transfer zu einem restaurant und supermarkt.sehr hübsches zimmer und bad.sauber und ruhig.grundstück wunderschön mit traumhaftem blick.absolut empfehlenswert und aufgrund des unkomplizierten transfers,absolut empfehlenswert für pilger.
Located in Caldas de Reis, A Senda offers a bar and a restaurant and is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.At the guest house, the rooms come with a wardrobe. With a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, some units at A Senda also offer a mountain view.The property offers specific services for pilgrims. These services include breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7:30 to 23:00.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from the accommodations, while Vigo is 25 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- Very clean place. Bathroom is good equiped and has special place to wash clothes. A room is small but comfortable for 4 people. Beds are good and clean. Hostel is good situated, very close to the city centre and has a lot of cafes nearby.
- Very clean..sheets and towels…restaurant staff manager were very nice
- What you get is a plain room with a shared bathroom – no kitchen or shared lounge.
- Friendly service at the restaurant and bar. Spacious clean bathrooms.
- It was on the Camino, good bedroom, good internet.
Pensión As Burgas
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Pensión As Burgas is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. Free WiFi and a tour desk are featured.At Pensión As Burgas, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a shared bathroom with a bath. Guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Pensión As Burgas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Caldas de Reis, like cycling and fishing.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Pensión As Burgas, while Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from Pensión As Burgas.
- Fantastic reception by friendly and very helpful staff, room adorable, location perfect for Camino de Santiago and Spa.
- Perfect location..,..air conditioning…check in from a lovely lady
- Really nice clean place with TV and air conditioning which was a big plus 🙂 Shared bathroom is not a problem as there are two tidy ones. Eventhough the stuff couldn’t speak english we have still managed to understand everything so it was all good.
- Clean, comfortable, good A/C. Beautiful river nearby. Self-service laundry and markets nearby.
- Plenty of space. Was much larger than most places in this price range
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Villa Galicia is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in Villa Galicia are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 23 miles away.
- We were doing the Camino from Porto and this is very convenient to it.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff, very clean, private use of bathrooms, towels provided, lockers availabke and very good ambiance music.
After a long hike on the Camino portuges, we were lucky to have a good and comfortable accomodation. The check in was a little bit chaotic, because the number of beds was not perfect for our group (we have to separate boys and girls). But with a little help from all (transporting a bed from one room to the other), everything was fine.
The ways to the historic centre, the supermarkets and other important places were short and the check out easy (just leave the keys in the doors). Caldas de reis is a very beautiful city.
- A lovely room. Very clean, modern facilities. A great stay
- We liked the bathrooms and it was clean. The check in was really easy and the room we got really big.
Pension As Burgas Ii
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Pension As Burgas Ii is located in Caldas de Reis. Every room is equipped with a balcony with city views.All guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Rooms have a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven and a toaster. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension As Burgas Ii.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Vigo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from Pension As Burgas Ii.
- We arrived and weren’t sure how to contact anyone because there was no reception area and the outside door was locked. A nice lady living in the building assisted us and someone came out and immediately showed us to our room. We had a private room with a nice shared kitchen and living space. We shared a bathroom which worked fine. I never had to wait for the bathroom. Great location to re join the Camino in the am.
- La habitacion y la cama perfectas pero no incluia desayuno .
- Eine umgestaltete Wohnung mit 1-7 Personen – gut, wenn nur wenige Gäste, Küche vorhanden
- Direkt an der Ecke zur sehr starkbefahrenen Hauptstraße gelegen, im 2. Stock (Aufzug vorhanden), teilt man sich ggf. ein sauberes (Marmor)Bad (Badewanne/Dusche, Bidet, Dopplewaschbecken, WC) mit anderen und wer will auch Wohnzimmer, Küche, Kühlschrank, Waschmaschine und WiFi. Obwohl das Zimmer nach hinten raus gelegen war, war es dennoch recht laut. Matrazen gut/fest. Zimmer mit zwei Einzelbetten geräumig genug. Für eine Nacht nach einem Marsch von knapp 25 Km war die Unterkunft prima. Abwicklung mit dem zwar wortkargen aber netten Betreiber problemlos und unkompliziert.
- Die beste Unterkunft auf dem Weg zur Santiago. Schöne Zimmer, sauberes Bad, Küche, Kühlschrank, Waschmaschine.
Pension Caldas offers accommodations in Caldas de Reis, 50 feet from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Pension Caldas features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Bed linen is available. Free toiletries and towels are provided.The property serves tradicional local food. There is free bike storage. Property offers tourist info, as well as a hair and beauty service on site with a special discount.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from Pension Caldas, while Vigo is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 mi from Pension Caldas.
- Quite happy with this place in every way. Warm pleasant owner.
- Fantastic facilities, central location, spotlessly clean, and most of all the hospitality, helpfulness and friendliness of the lady owner. She went out of her way to ensure that I was well looked after. Complimentary glass of wine, soup and tapas on arrival – for free. I have never before experienced such care and attention – it made my holiday. Full marks to them.
- The coffee was nice. That’s about all I’m afraid
- Welcomed with a glass of wine by a delightful older lady who also gave me an orange as I left. Very kind and friendly.
- The lady who ran the cafe below and seemed to be in charge of the accommodation was lovely.
La Torre Hostel
Located in Caldas de Reis, La Torre Hostel has a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from the guesthouse, while Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from La Torre Hostel.
- Special thanks to Jesus. So friendly and accommodating not to mention very patient. We love him!
- Mayor privacidad y comodidad que un albergue. Camas muy cómodas y lavadora gratuita.
- Ahh a localização, custo benefício, a limpeza, a gentileza dos staffs, e o quarto fica ao lado de um rio, para nós que estamos fazendo o caminho de Santiago, foi uma benção dormir com o som da água!!! Muito bom, recomendo!
- Muy buen servicio y atención por parte de Jesus que se puso en contacto con nosotros antes de nuestra llegada, nos esperaba para realizar el chequeo y nos hizo un favor que necesitamos. Con mucho gusto volvemos y recomiendo el hospedaje.
- Optisch sehr schön gestaltete Umgebung; ziemlich neue Einrichtungsgegenstände; Lage sehr zentral; Personal sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit; gratis waschmöglichkeit, zimmeraufteilung sehr angenehm; perfekte Unterkunft fürs pilgern;
Casa Susa is located in Poio, 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Pontevedra. Set in beautiful gardens, it offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.This hotel features its original design, preserving the stone walls and tiled roofs. There is a children’s playground and a terrace with pretty views of the surrounding countryside.Indoors, the Susa’s restaurant serves characteristic Galician cuisine, offering meats, seafood and other dishes made with local produce.Each room at Casa Susa has heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries, as well as a hammock. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are offered.Poio belongs to the Rías Baixas area of Galicia, and is around 1.6 mi from the nearest beach. The Poio Monastery is only 0.6 mi away.
- Generous breakfasts with fresh scrambled egg. A charming young hostess who tried hard to speak English & recommended places to visit.
- Very pretty and cute place, felt right at home, and the staff were very friendly.
- Very beautiful …quite ..staff friendly …price very cheap …restaurant …superb
- La desconexión del lugar, lo rústico y lo natural que tiene todo alrededor…
- La hospitalidad, el trato afable. La ubicación para recorrer muchas zonas de Galicia. El trato familiar
Located in Bora, O quinteiro has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are barbecue facilities and a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms at O quinteiro have a terrace. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from O quinteiro, while Vigo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the guesthouse.
- Host fantastico gentile e premuroso. La casa è stata ristrutturata con una attenzione ai dettagli e con molto gusto e in armonia con la tipologia e L’epoca della casa stessa, complimenti sinceri all’ Host
- Preciosa casa y trato inmejorable. El desayuno muy rico y completo. Zona muy tranquila y muy bien conectada para desplazarse hacia otros destinos. 100% recomendable.
- Fernando una persona encantadora y amable, siempre dispuesto a ayudar en todo lo que necesites. Instalaciones maravillosas, nuevas y decoradas con mucho gusto. La casa es preciosa!!! Un lugar totalmente recomendable y con una increíble relación calidad precio!!!
Alojamiento muy recomendable.
El alojamiento en general (habitación, bajo, zonas comunes,…) Más bonito que en las fotos. Nos gustó mucho.
Fernando fue un gran anfitrión, muy amable y siempre con mucha predisposición a ayudar.
El desayuno muy rico también.
- Fernando una persona 10 con sus clientes, desde el primer momento de llegar. La casa muy bien situada, comoda, ideal por su ubicacion. Habitaciones muy comodas y limpias, desayuno perfecto. Sin duda recomendable. Hemos tenido una estancia “10”. Sin ninguna duda si volvomemos a Galicia, volveremos a O Quinteiro. Gracias Fernando por todo.
Pensión Casa Maruja
Pensión Casa Maruja is located in Pontevedra, 200 feet from Basilica Santa Maria and a 2-minute walk from Teatro Principal. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 600 feet from Pontevedra Town Hall, a 5-minute walk from Provincial Museum of Pontevedra and a 6-minute walk from Bullring Pontevedra. San Francisco Monastery is 1,500 feet away.At Pensión Casa Maruja, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views.Pazo de Cultura is half a mile from Pensión Casa Maruja, while Pontevedra Bus Station is a 17-minute walk from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
- Great location in the heart of the city. It is on a city square, families were out and kids playing. It was a little noisy but were able to sleep.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Clean and right in the plaza
Alicia, the receptionist was AMAZING. Thigh we spoke no Spanish and she spoke no English she managed to get us checked in with ease and laughter, AND she got us bookings for the next two nights in two successive towns.
The room was everything it promised to be
- Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable, the bathroom was a decent size and we could check in early!
- Very spacious room and comfortable. Since it was in the middle of a busy city and we were on the ground floor on a city square, it was quite noisy at night (and even still when we woke up the next morning), but that’s why I bring ear plugs!
Top Guest Houses In Perdecanay Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Perdecanay Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Perdecanay Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Perdecanay Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!